Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48120 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by chinymi: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2013
people....this is balogunsam the owner of this thread...I got banned by their yeye antispam bot and I don't even know why. I merely posted tabs available for sale and I got banned for 3 weeks!!

They need to put a leash on that their antispambot oooo.

anyway....we have awesome tabs in stock please like my fscebook page or visit my website for details.....

thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by itgrooves: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
balogunsam:

Novo 7 Tornado, Novo 7 Mars, Onda IPS series, Teclast....

if you make it 35k i can get you a beautiful 7 inches screen with 512Mb RAM,8GB internal memory,HDMI, 5 point capacitive screen, android ICS 4.0.3 OS, dual camera tab with inbuilt 3G SIM that can even make calls. I will attach a photo here for you to see. you can mail me via balogunsam11@yahoo.com for further details and faster responses.
balogunsam:

[color=#000099]Novo 7 Tornado, Novo 7 Mars, Onda IPS series, Teclast....

if you make it 35k i can get you a beautiful 7 inches screen with 512Mb RAM,8GB internal memory,HDMI, 5 point capacitive screen, android ICS 4.0.3 OS, dual camera tab with inbuilt 3G SIM that can even make calls. I will attach a photo here for you to see. you can mail me via balogunsam11@yahoo.com for further details and faster responses.
[/color]
balogunsam:

Novo 7 Tornado, Novo 7 Mars, Onda IPS series, Teclast....

I have a tab of almost d same specs. Mine is dual camera 1Gb RAM, 4.0.4 but i think a virus attacked it. Can u contact me with any software engineer for unpopular tabs? Call me on 07032699603 if u av. I also sell tabs and ur prices are commendable. My name is Itunu. The product is Aoson m71g
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
itgrooves: [color=#770077][/color]I have a tab of almost d same specs. Mine is dual camera 1Gb RAM, 4.0.4 but i think a virus attacked it. Can u contact me with any software engineer for unpopular tabs? Call me on 07032699603 if u av. I also sell tabs and ur prices are commendable. My name is Itunu. The product is Aoson m71g

I have replied your email sir...please check
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2013
we have tablets in stock....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
we are still here to serve u....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by kelvinlink: 1:15am On Mar 07, 2013
Sup bro! I want to buy a brand new tablet that runs on jelly beans android platform......Dual Core, 3G internal built, Sim voice Call enabled, at least 9 inch screen size, 2G Ram, 16GB Hard drive, double camera( 5mp rear facing camera), with add on like leather pouch, bluetooth/keypad, etc....basically a really superb solid tablet!!!!!!

Am currently in Lagos til weekend.
Budget....N40K
CASH immediately.....!!!

Let me know bro balogun if you have in stock a solid tablet that matches my specification for prompt Biz!!

Hoping to hear from you!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Flashaldrin(m): 2:05am On Mar 07, 2013
i'm so happy to jam this kinda thread. I've been wanting to buy a tablet for long but i didnt have any info about it and i hate buying without knowledge. I'm glad with what you've been doing and i hope you can put me through cos i'm a complete newbie in the world of tabs.
I will really like a whole info on tabs, the average, maximum and recommended specifictions including processors, speed, ram, sim, and other things there are to know and also their price ranges. I will really appreciate your help a whole lot.
Kudos once again for your work so far!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2013
kelvinlink: Sup bro! I want to buy a brand new tablet that runs on jelly beans android platform......Dual Core, 3G internal built, Sim voice Call enabled, at least 9 inch screen size, 2G Ram, 16GB Hard drive, double camera( 5mp rear facing camera), with add on like leather pouch, bluetooth/keypad, etc....basically a really superb solid tablet!!!!!!

Am currently in Lagos til weekend.
Budget....N40K
CASH immediately.....!!!

Let me know bro balogun if you have in stock a solid tablet that matches my specification for prompt Biz!!

Hoping to hear from you!!

hi good morning. The problem with your demand is that your budget cannot procure anything near what you want. I provide alternative tablets boss but not sacrifice quality for cost. Something closest to what you want is either of Pipo max M2 or M3. They have 1GB ram and all u asked for but are 3.2MP and 5MP respectively. The m2 sold for 56k last I ordered it and its more expensive now. Summary is you need a budget of at least 60k for anything close to what you want. The 7 inches types are the 40k ones. Cheers!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Flashaldrin: i'm so happy to jam this kinda thread. I've been wanting to buy a tablet for long but i didnt have any info about it and i hate buying without knowledge. I'm glad with what you've been doing and i hope you can put me through cos i'm a complete newbie in the world of tabs.
I will really like a whole info on tabs, the average, maximum and recommended specifictions including processors, speed, ram, sim, and other things there are to know and also their price ranges. I will really appreciate your help a whole lot.
Kudos once again for your work so far!

we need to find a way to talk....whatsapp maybe.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by kelvinlink: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2013
balogunsam:

hi good morning. The problem with your demand is that your budget cannot procure anything near what you want. I provide alternative tablets boss but not sacrifice quality for cost. Something closest to what you want is either of Pipo max M2 or M3. They have 1GB ram and all u asked for but are 3.2MP and 5MP respectively. The m2 sold for 56k last I ordered it and its more expensive now. Summary is you need a budget of at least 60k for anything close to what you want. The 7 inches types are the 40k ones. Cheers!

Gudmorning bro! I was looking for a bargain deal bro...(Quality+Modest price)...!! With my budget....Let me know the best quality 7 inch screen tablet, dual core, keyboard+bluetooth, etc...!!

Want the tablet primarily for skyping...Very important) intense internet browsing, good quality sound, Video film streaming, and reading my numerous PDF E-books... gaming!!

Want the deal done on or before Saturday...!!

Reply ASAP....!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2013
kelvinlink:

Gudmorning bro! I was looking for a bargain deal bro...(Quality+Modest price)...!! With my budget....Let me know the best quality 7 inch screen tablet, dual core, keyboard+bluetooth, etc...!!

Want the tablet primarily for skyping...Very important) intense internet browsing, good quality sound, Video film streaming, and reading my numerous PDF E-books... gaming!!

Want the deal done on or before Saturday...!!

Reply ASAP....!!

Sanei N78 3G has a dual core Qualcom 1.2 Ghz processor and a quadcore GPU for games and stuff. I have that in stock and its 40k. You can check d reviews,specs and videos online too for clarification....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
tabs available. ...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by kelvinlink: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
good afternoon bro. having extensively read online reviews about the tablet you recommended....(saneiN78 3G)! I really like the tablet, but i have not contacted you yet, because of the price you are willing to sell it for. I saw the price online in dollars....when i converted it to naira.........it seems i will be paying alot for it than the original price, inclusive of shipping cost and accessories. 40k for it is too much. i hope you will be flexible with your price. pls drop your number for me so that we can talk privately.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
kelvinlink: good afternoon bro. having extensively read online reviews about the tablet you recommended....(saneiN78 3G)! I really like the tablet, but i have not contacted you yet, because of the price you are willing to sell it for. I saw the price online in dollars....when i converted it to naira.........it seems i will be paying alot for it than the original price, inclusive of shipping cost and accessories. 40k for it is too much. i hope you will be flexible with your price. pls drop your number for me so that we can talk privately.

I hear u bro....my number is in my signature. but as for the price,that's the final price. I dint sell just one or two of it. it includes a 16GB memory card too and if u feel I overchargedu,well....I dunno.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
hey bro.....is Cube Pea 2(U30GT2) available yet?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by casmir001: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
MTN UNLIMITED BROWSING

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
Luluvich: hey bro.....is Cube Pea 2(U30GT2) available yet?

hahaha...not yet sir....u and new tabs sef....I like u tho...always on top of things....noy out yet...spark is out sha o.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
balogunsam:

hahaha...not yet sir....u and new tabs sef....I like u tho...always on top of things....noy out yet...spark is out sha o.

lol....yup bro. innovations always make me greedy and fickle. lol. I'm hoping to get this alongside its black pouch, otg cable, USB to Ethernet cable, HDMI cable, stylus pen for jotting notes during ward rounds and 32gb memory high grade stick. I know say na large amount but I'm confident that you'll give me a good price. I'll call you when the first batch should have been shipped .

quick question: what's your take on the Infinix Race bolt? its a smartphone I'm thinking of getting?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Luluvich:

lol....yup bro. innovations always make me greedy and fickle. lol. I'm hoping to get this alongside its black pouch, otg cable, USB to Ethernet cable, HDMI cable, stylus pen for jotting notes during ward rounds and 32gb memory high grade stick. I know say na large amount but I'm confident that you'll give me a good price. I'll call you when the first batch should have been shipped .

quick question: what's your take on the Infinix Race bolt? its a smartphone I'm thinking of getting?

hahaha...ur my man sir...I can't charge you naa....don't worry we will work something out.....u wanna be a stand out doc huh? hehehe,making ward rounds with a powerful machine in hand....ur patients sef will wanna get well fast
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2013
[size=20pt]HERE IS THE NOVO 9 SPARK OR NOVO 9 FIREWIRE FOR THOSE WONDERING WHAT LULUVICH AND I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT....AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER FOR BASIC 50K!!!!!![/size]

[size=13pt]ITS NOT FOR THE FEEBLE MINDED...ITS A QUAD CORE TABLET WITH A STUNNING RETINA DISPLAY....please check google for what retina display is if you dont know what that means...just see it as the best screen right now for mobile devices...used on apple ipad3,ipad4,macbook air,macbook pros and co...so...its a top deal...[/size]

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
balogunsam: [size=20pt]HERE IS THE NOVO 9 SPARK OR NOVO 9 FIREWIRE FOR THOSE WONDERING WHAT LULUVICH AND I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT....AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER FOR BASIC 50K!!!!!![/size]

[size=13pt]ITS NOT FOR THE FEEBLE MINDED...ITS A QUAD CORE TABLET WITH A STUNNING RETINA DISPLAY....please check google for what retina display is if you dont know what that means...just see it as the best screen right now for mobile devices...used on apple ipad3,ipad4,macbook air,macbook pros and co...so...its a top deal...[/size]

that, ladies and gentlemen, is a BEAST!!! Truely not for the feeble minded. at 50k,its the sweetest bargain ever. my sights are set on Cube peas 2 because of the new rockchip processor. that processor puts TI's OMAP and Samsung's Exynos processors to shame.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
Luluvich:

that, ladies and gentlemen, is a BEAST!!! Truely not for the feeble minded. at 50k,its the sweetest bargain ever. my sights are set on Cube peas 2 because of the new rockchip processor. that processor puts TI's OMAP and Samsung's Exynos processors to shame.

yes boss!!!! abi ooo... you and that Peas 2 sef...wait for it.. soon and very soon...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by JECU: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
@balogun I sent u a mail pls check it.I need ur assistant.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
JECU: @balogun I sent u a mail pls check it.I need ur assistant.

I have replied u...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
we have 10.1 incj 9.7 inch a d 7 inches tabs with 3G sim slot available for discount sales....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by argent(f): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
balogunsam: we have 10.1 incj 9.7 inch a d 7 inches tabs with 3G sim slot available for discount sales....
balogunsam: we have 10.1 incj 9.7 inch a d 7 inches tabs with 3G sim slot available for discount sales....
What do you think of pipo u3, does it have a sim card slot, will i be able to browse with it using mtn, airtel sims etc on it. do you have it in stock and how much does it go for?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by sirgigs: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
I have read through your reviews and post which are quite commendable. Please I would like you to advise me on buying a bb playbook bearing in mind that it doesn't support sum and voice.
Waiting for your advise.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:28am On Mar 15, 2013
argent: .
What do you think of pipo u3, does it have a sim card slot, will i be able to browse with it using mtn, airtel sims etc on it. do you have it in stock and how much does it go for?

I apologize for the late reply. no I don't habe pipo u3 in stock. yes ituses sim and u can use any network with it easily without issues. If you want to preorder it,45k should land it here in Nigeria via dhl to ur address....kindly mail me or add me on whatsapp for faster responses.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:29am On Mar 15, 2013
sir_gigs: I have read through your reviews and post which are quite commendable. Please I would like you to advise me on buying a bb playbook bearing in mind that it doesn't support sum and voice.
Waiting for your advise.

sir,in all honesty I'm a total noob with d playbook...I don't like the device so I make no effort in studying or even using it...I'm sorry if I disappointed u.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:35am On Mar 15, 2013
sir_gigs: I have read through your reviews and post which are quite commendable. Please I would like you to advise me on buying a bb playbook bearing in mind that it doesn't support sum and voice.
Waiting for your advise.

sir,in all honesty I'm a total noob with d playbook...I don't like the device so I make no effort in studying or even using it...I'm sorry if I disappointed u..
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2013
we are making our Aoson M71G tabs available at 30k now....just this stock.....internal 3G,bluetooth,wifi,7 inch HD screen etc....

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.