Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48124 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
.....still available...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2013
AVAILABLE...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2013
available....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by itgrooves: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Is your M71G sim enabled and do you have a tab with better battery maybe 7200-10000mAh and sim enabled too?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
I need infinix joypad 7 or airnol novo tab. What's d price and how can I get them?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2013
itgrooves: Is your M71G sim enabled and do you have a tab with better battery maybe 7200-10000mAh and sim enabled too?

on ground? no I don't have on ground. most with such batteries are the 9.7-10.1 inches.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
itgrooves: Is your M71G sim enabled and do you have a tab with better battery maybe 7200-10000mAh and sim enabled too?

yes the m71g is sim enabled. for that kind of battery size,its mostly 9.7-10.1 inch screen that has such.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
solidbroda: I need infinix joypad 7 or airnol novo tab. What's d price and how can I get them?

which ainol novo tab sir?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:57am On Mar 22, 2013
tabs are available....the 9.7 and 10.1 inch babies are sold......only 7 inches left...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
7 inches white tablets witb sim slot starting at 30k....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by inspbado(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Chief baloo I hail o!!! My novo 7 fire tab just land today nd d guys in my office are going gaga!!! Ðĕÿ all luv d device!!! Thanks bro 4 introducing me to dis wonderful device. All I need now is to root it nd enjoy its full power!! Thanks once again bruv. Ps my brother wants one to, so u'll be hearing from me soon. (u might not know me by dis name, I'm oluwaseun...........fill in d gaps lol)
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
balogunsam:

which ainol novo tab sir?
ainol novo tab 7
Sir. How much and pls I need d specifications of the tab. Thank You and God bless
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
inspbado: Chief baloo I hail o!!! My novo 7 fire tab just land today nd d guys in my office are going gaga!!! Ðĕÿ all luv d device!!! Thanks bro 4 introducing me to dis wonderful device. All I need now is to root it nd enjoy its full power!! Thanks once again bruv. Ps my brother wants one to, so u'll be hearing from me soon. (u might not know me by dis name, I'm oluwaseun...........fill in d gaps lol)

hahaha!!! I know you pa!!! My first facebook page customer...kindly upload a photo to the page and say something nice please grin

that device is awesome o my brother...i would have one myself if i could afford it. If he wants he better be fast,its getting expensive now o because itts scarce. Rooting android tabs is easy if you can read stuff online. Just search for "How to root ainol novo 7 flame". The beauty of android OS is that there is always a way to do it. I would have gone to the trouble myslef to help u find the method but my laptop has not been fixed yet oo....i am so frustrated right now because of it sef....

for your office folks....i hope they now believe not all that's from china is junk....i use a china made phone and it rocks!

Be well boss!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
solidbroda: ainol novo tab 7
Sir. How much and pls I need d specifications of the tab. Thank You and God bless

there are many novo 7 tabs sir o. novo 7 legend,novo 7 venus, novo 7 flame, novo 7 aurora II etc....which one exactly?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by inspbado(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
balogunsam:

hahaha!!! I know you pa!!! My first facebook page customer...kindly upload a photo to the page and say something nice please grin

that device is awesome o my brother...i would have one myself if i could afford it. If he wants he better be fast,its getting expensive now o because itts scarce. Rooting android tabs is easy if you can read stuff online. Just search for "How to root ainol novo 7 flame". The beauty of android OS is that there is always a way to do it. I would have gone to the trouble myslef to help u find the method but my laptop has not been fixed yet oo....i am so frustrated right now because of it sef....

for your office folks....i hope they now believe not all that's from china is junk....i use a china made phone and it rocks!

Be well boss!

Ok chief,I'll try nd post something on ur fb page. My brother is yet to decide wether he wants a wifi-only tablet(like mine)or one with 3g nd wifi, so far its an ainol product, no wahala. Don't worry, whenever he decides I'll let u know,then will arrange d deal. As per my office guys;most of them use galaxy tabs nd ipads,buh they all love my device,infact one of the guys(he has a galaxy 10.1 note)is contemplating selling d darn thing nd buying d novo fire!!! Lol. Ps: still trying to do a thorough research online on how to root my tab,but d process looks kinda complex. I won't mind if u could help though. Also I should have taken ur advice nd gotten a leather pouch with my tab,ah! me nd my penny pinching ways*signs*smiley
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2013
inspbado: .

Ok chief,I'll try nd post something on ur fb page. My brother is yet to decide wether he wants a wifi-only tablet(like mine)or one with 3g nd wifi, so far its an ainol product, no wahala. Don't worry, whenever he decides I'll let u know,then will arrange d deal. As per my office guys;most of them use galaxy tabs nd ipads,buh they all love my device,infact one of the guys(he has a galaxy 10.1 note)is contemplating selling d darn thing nd buying d novo fire!!! Lol. Ps: still trying to do a thorough research online on how to root my tab,but d process looks kinda complex. I won't mind if u could help though. Also I should have taken ur advice nd gotten a leather pouch with my tab,ah! me nd my penny pinching ways*signs*smiley

penny pinching huh? hehehe. its really important foe easy hamdling and usage. No problem,whever he is ready just let me know.

Galaxy Note 10.1....too big for me. I have a TV at home already amd I have a 5.3 inc screen phone so a 7 inch tablet will do jusy fine for me anyday.

Getting the leather jacket will b hard now o except u wanna improvise and get one dor galaxy tab 7 " for it or any lesther case. You can also order for it when I want to get new stock.

Honestly,finding d rooting for u is not work for me at allllll......but I don't habe a laptop to use noni. The one I borrow n use right now has no battery.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by inspbado(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2013
balogunsam:

penny pinching huh? hehehe. its really important foe easy hamdling and usage. No problem,whever he is ready just let me know.

Galaxy Note 10.1....too big for me. I have a TV at home already amd I have a 5.3 inc screen phone so a 7 inch tablet will do jusy fine for me anyday.

Getting the leather jacket will b hard now o except u wanna improvise and get one dor galaxy tab 7 " for it or any lesther case. You can also order for it when I want to get new stock.

Honestly,finding d rooting for u is not work for me at allllll......but I don't habe a laptop to use noni. The one I borrow n use right now has no battery.

I wanted to get d leather pouch then but like I explained to u, I had exceeded my budget.I'll try nd get one in computer village. Hopefully, when my brother comes back(he's travelled to jos now)we'll arrange d order. Concerning the rooting, the thing is;d tab is fine as it is. The firmware that comes wif it is great,it's just some of d Chinese apps that's on it that I would like to get rid of.but then I'm thinking of leaving d firmware as it is nd not root it. Thanks bro for all ur hlp

1 Like

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
we are still here...with products...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2013
7 INCHES SUPER SLIM TABS AVAILABLE...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2013
Okay!! So you just got a tablet PC and you don't know what to do?
Well, the first thing to do is switch it on...lol!!! Obviously...then follow the instructions on screen.
Next thing to do is insert your sim card and start enjoying internet service. Now, do you wonder what internet service to use? If you have always depended on the 15MB provided by etisalat....hehehe...u are so going to be internet broke! Subscribe to a real interrnet plan from any carrier you are comfortable with...You can contact me for plans or check online!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by soladnet14: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2013
Please which one is better; Sanei or Ainol?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by itgrooves: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2013
balogunsam: 7 INCHES SUPER SLIM TABS AVAILABLE...
What are d names and specs?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2013
soladnet14: Please which one is better; Sanei or Ainol?

it depends on what u want exactly? Ainol chases performance while Sanei chases after portability,smoothness and mobile internet usage.

1 Like

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by personaldomest(f): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2013
Which 3G Tab can i get of a budget of 20K or less?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
personaldomest: Which 3G Tab can i get of a budget of 20K or less?

please call or whatsapp me....this Nairaland thing bans me every tim
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
7 inches 3G tabs still available

Dual camera-40k
Single camera-30k

1 Like

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DukeNija(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
I need a tab wit bluetooth, 9inch screen,HSDPA or 3G, White, sleek, and btwn 30 to 35k. I stay in Lagos. I need it ASAP!

Ebubedibie@gmail.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
[quote author=Duke_Nija]I need a tab wit bluetooth, 9inch screen,HSDPA or 3G, White, sleek, and btwn 30 to 35k. I stay in Lagos. I need it ASAP!

Ebubedibie@gmail.com[/quote

you have mail sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DukeNija(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
[quote author=balogunsam][/quote]

I didn't see it. ebubedibie@gmail.com

Resend!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by solaceTK(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls how gud are MTK and Allwinner tablets. I mean it terms of quality, don't worry about specs, l kno d rite specs. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.