Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48132 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
aze: balogunsam Keep up the good Work

Thanks a lot sir!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by soladnet14: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2014
Please can you unlocked Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for me or any recommendation for it. Thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2014
soladnet14: Please can you unlocked Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for me or any recommendation for it. Thanks.

I can but proximity and time does not allow me take on such jobs anymore. You can try slot in computer village. A friend unlocked his there sometime last year....just hold serious cash...u know slot.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Trottle: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by cheapgadgets6: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2014
balogunsam:

I can but proximity and time does not allow me take on such jobs anymore. You can try slot in computer village. A friend unlocked his there sometime last year....just hold serious cash...u know slot.
I av a dude in computer village wu can help u out @ reasonable price compared to slot ...08106326186
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2014
wow..we have lost so much info....good to be back though.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by oskaroni(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2014
i need a tab of 20k,good ba3,otg,1gb ram,suports dual sim wit 3g,dual camera 5mp +2mp,wifi.shld i order? Or is any product available?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
oskaroni: i need a tab of 20k,good ba3,otg,1gb ram,suports dual sim wit 3g,dual camera 5mp +2mp,wifi.shld i order? Or is any product available?

for 20k? none like that sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by oskaroni(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
balogunsam:

for 20k? none like that sir.
at least hw much? Nd which device can u recomend?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by sCross: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hey balogunsam, I need a;
10" tablet
1gb ram
16gb size
3g + wifi functionality
2 cameras. 5mp for the back and anything for the front

What are my options? Thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Yoney007(f): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
sCross: Hey balogunsam, I need a;
10" tablet
1gb ram
16gb size
3g + wifi functionality
2 cameras. 5mp for the back and anything for the front

What are my options? Thanks

Ainol AX10 would serve you well Sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by sCross: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yoney007:

Ainol AX10 would serve you well Sir.

At how much ?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Yoney007(f): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
sCross:

At how much ?

List the accessories you want with it...Whatsapp 08036965028.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by pauljokotagba: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2014
Please I need a tablet with the specs
2 gig ram,
16gig internal storage
Supports 3g Sim
Battery life more than 4500mah
10.1 inches
Rear camera 5mbp
16 million colours
Supports Ota, otg
Very good for strong gaming cos am a game fan e.g modern combat 4 and likes
And also multitasking
And if possible if there's is one with mediatek cpu quad core 1.6ghz or a9 cpu. Will appreciate that you reply me.
And tell me the exact price. Thanks in advance
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
pauljokotagba: Please I need a tablet with the specs
2 gig ram,
16gig internal storage
Supports 3g Sim
10.1 inches
Rear camera 5mbp
16 million colours
Supports Ota, otg
And also multitasking
And if possible if there's is one with mediatek cpu quad core 1.6ghz or a9 cpu. Will appreciate that you reply me.

what is your budget?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by pauljokotagba: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
balogunsam:

what is your budget?
Like 40k
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Eghosa1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
pauljokotagba: Please I need a tablet with the specs
2 gig ram,
16gig internal storage
Supports 3g Sim
10.1 inches
Rear camera 5mbp
16 million colours
Supports Ota, otg
And also multitasking

Why not get the best android tablet in the world at the moment? The cube talk 9x. Call or Whatsapp me on 07059589222 and I'd tell you more.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Rhemite(m): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
Good Evening Balogunsam, please i need your Urgent help on my Ainol 7.8 BW TAB. The touch screen Got broken and its not working again. Though the screen is not affected but the Touch screen is not working.. Kindly Let me know If you can repaired it or you can recommend someone. The Tab got broken around April and all effort to repair it has PROVE abortive. Anyone wit any help can also Quote me and Reply. THANKS ALL
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2014
I want to buy android phone 7 inches but I don't know whether to buy it with keyboard or with ordinary case. Will I enjoy the phone without keyboard or it does not really matter? With keyboard, the amount increase with $10. With ordinary case , it increase by about $6 to $7.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: I want to buy android phone 7 inches but I don't know whether to buy it with keyboard or with ordinary case. Will I enjoy the phone without keyboard or it does not really matter? With keyboard, the amount increase with $10. With ordinary case , it increase by about $6 to $7.
@ALL pls help
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by pauljokotagba: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
want to sell a acer mini laptop with 2gig ram,
500 hard disk drive, 1.67gighz dual core
processor, battery life still up to 5hrs under
intensive usage, 10.1 inches. Price is 35k
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by pauljokotagba: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
want to sell a acer mini laptop with 2gig ram,
Contact me on 07036292257 or whatsapp me
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Rhemite: Good Evening Balogunsam, please i need your Urgent help on my Ainol 7.8 BW TAB. The touch screen Got broken and its not working again. Though the screen is not affected but the Touch screen is not working.. Kindly Let me know If you can repaired it or you can recommend someone. The Tab got broken around April and all effort to repair it has PROVE abortive. Anyone wit any help can also Quote me and Reply. THANKS ALL

The Touch Screen/Digitizer will have to be ordered and fixed here.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2014
pauljokotagba: want to sell a acer mini laptop with 2gig ram,

PLEASE OPEN A THREAD FOR YOUR ADVERTS....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: I want to buy android phone 7 inches but I don't know whether to buy it with keyboard or with ordinary case. Will I enjoy the phone without keyboard or it does not really matter? With keyboard, the amount increase with $10. With ordinary case , it increase by about $6 to $7.

Keyboards are extra weight. Will you be using the tab as a laptop? I doubt if you need the keyboard
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2014
[size=18pt]Learnmate Systems[/size]

Top Grade USA Used Laptops
Android Tablets
Power Banks
Alternative power systems
Home Security Systems
Home Cinema Systems
Home Audio Systems

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by pauljokotagba: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2014
balogunsam:

PLEASE OPEN A THREAD FOR YOUR ADVERTS....
Don open am jare
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by EUGENE4GOO(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2014
balogunsam:

Keyboards are extra weight. Will you be using the tab as a laptop? I doubt if you need the keyboard
Alright. Thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Top Grade USA Used Laptop

Acer Aspire One D257
1GB
320GB
Win 7 Pro
Webcam
Wifi

**Blue and Black Available

Price 26500 Naira!

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
HP 2140...6 cell battery...

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by chuksp09(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
@OP please i need a big lowcost quadcore phablet with otg and a battery of 3000mah or above. 8mp cam or above. I have checked around but i only saw the xiaomi redmi note 1g ram 1.4gz octa and i need other options to make a sound choice. Pls ur help will be really appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.