Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48059 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
fiscalcliff: https://www.nairaland.com/1327441/pipo-max-m9-3g-unboxing#16339286

Anyone who wants to learn more about Pipo Max M9 can follow the above thread to learn more
I just got one [the 3G WCDMA version] yesterday afternoon after preordering last week from balogunsam
Only one word for now,IT ROCKs!

hahahaa....thanks bro. Please drop a word on the facebook page too ooo. I will contact you to request permission to use some excerpts on your thread for my website
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Zhedoga: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
wea do i get ebooks on de repairs of android and tab devices? pls sms me on 08068156673
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Zhedoga: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
hello guy can u pls help me with info especially ebooks on the repairs of android and tablet device? i can pay for it if you can provide one. thank u. princechris2000@gmail.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:38am On Jun 21, 2013
Zhedoga: hello guy can u pls help me with info especially ebooks on the repairs of android and tablet device? i can pay for it if you can provide one. thank u. princechris2000@gmail.com

i have no idea sir.Check online,there are countless materials online
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
...very soon we will be taking direct orders from our website... grin grin grin
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2013
would you buy this at 35,000 naira?

7 inch GPS Bluetooth MTK6577 3G GSM Phone tablet pc

LCD module: 7" TFT, QHD, 16M colors 1024*600 pixels Bright HD screen
CPU: MTK6577,1.2Ghz -Dual Core
RAM: 512MB DDR3
Hard Disk: 4GB Nand Flash(with 16GB memory card)
Battery: 4000mAh/3.7V Lithium; 5-7 Hours use
Build-in Camera: Front 2.0 Mega & Back 5.0 Mega
Network: WiFi: 802.11b/g; supports MObile Access point
Frquency band: 3G WCDMA 2100/850 (HSDPA) and GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Makes phone calls Directly
SD Card Slot: Support TF card (max 32GB)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by GeeCee(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hey bro.
I still need help with my tablet battery.
Thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DrDre1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
@ Balogunsam
Good day. Between the Pipo and the Cube of the same processor, which is the better option in terms of build quality and other factors?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Balogunsam
Good day. Between the Pipo and the Cube of the same processor, which is the better option in terms of build quality and other factors?

I haven't used or reviewed the Cube....its just the Pipo i am familiar with.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DrDre1(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2013
balogunsam:

I haven't used or reviewed the Cube....its just the Pipo i am familiar with.
Ok thanks sir
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2013
30,000 only

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DrDre1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
@ Balogunsam
Good day sir. How much will it cost to get the Pipo Max9 you got for Fiscalcliff? There is also a newer version with FHD and in-built 3G. How much will it cost to get that too?
Thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by UyiIredia(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2013
Balogunsam, kudos for the good job done on this thread. Right now, I need your advice. I'm considering buying the Bematel Tablet being advertized on Nairaland at 25k. It appears to have all my specs 512 RAM, Dual camera, phone & SMS functions, Bluetooth etc. However, the processor is Cortex A8. I don't game much, and if so only lightly, I read PDF's and I browse and download heavily, sometimes multitasking by playing mp3's whilst so doing. Do you think the Bematel deal is clean ? If not, I'm willing to see which tablets you have. My budget (at the most) is 30k though I'd prefer it to be at 25k. I await your response.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Balogunsam, kudos for the good job done on this thread. Right now, I need your advice. I'm considering buying the Bematel Tablet being advertized on Nairaland at 25k. It appears to have all my specs 512 RAM, Dual camera, phone & SMS functions, Bluetooth etc. However, the processor is Cortex A8. I don't game much, and if so only lightly, I read PDF's and I browse and download heavily, sometimes multitasking by playing mp3's whilst so doing. Do you think the Bematel deal is clean ? If not, I'm willing to see which tablets you have. My budget (at the most) is 30k though I'd prefer it to be at 25k. I await your response.

MY GOD!!! I apologise for the late response sir. Well i do not like bad mouthing the devices being marketed by others so i will give you the link to check out a similar product i am currently selling at 30,000 naira only...then you decide which you feel is a better choice.
HEre is it hxxpp://alternativetablets.com/shop/3g-tablets/alterna-e79-7-3g-super-sleek-android-4-1-tablet-pc/

or check it on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/alternativetablets/posts/607626595937991
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:52am On Jul 26, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Balogunsam
Good day sir. How much will it cost to get the Pipo Max9 you got for Fiscalcliff? There is also a newer version with FHD and in-built 3G. How much will it cost to get that too?
Thanks

60,000 naira sir
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by amehrada: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
balogunsam: hello people.....happy new week.
I guess Pipo MAx M9 is the hottest selling 10.1 inch Quadcore tablet selling in Nigeria right now...i don't blame those buying it...its a really awesome machine!
Mr balogun, how much is d pipo max m9 tab and I wud lyk to know d tins dat cumz wit it and also if it is 3G and HD,,,,,pls reply Asap.....nided urgently
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by amehrada: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
mr balogun pls I nid a reasonable 10.1" tab wit 2gb ram, 16gb internal storage, supports sim card and 3g,,gud camera quality(rear n front) and has hd display wit gud stereo speakers in the range of 40,000naira
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DrDre1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
balogunsam:

60,000 naira sir

Thanks sir. Is the 60k for the M9 or the M9 Pro?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by mjay(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2013
Mr Balogun What will it cost me to get PIPO M6 3g? and how long?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by horlaitan: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2013
Good morning Mr. Balogun. Wanna know how much Pipo M9 Pro cost. Also, shipping the device to my doorstep in Lagos will take how many working days, and does payment already covers shipping expenses? Can I use the device to make calls? And is it dual sim enabled? Lastly your WhatsApp contact will be highly appreciated. olaitanakande@gmail.com Thanks sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
horlaitan: Good morning Mr. Balogun. Wanna know how much Pipo M9 Pro cost. Also, shipping the device to my doorstep in Lagos will take how many working days, and does payment already covers shipping expenses? Can I use the device to make calls? And is it dual sim enabled? Lastly your WhatsApp contact will be highly appreciated. olaitanakande@gmail.com Thanks sir.

HEllo. My whatsapp number is 08082946338. Max M9 is a 10.1 inch tablet....it does not make calls. Just for internet. Price is 55k inclusive of DHL delivery to your address in Lagos.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
Jiayu G4...Quadcore 13MP Camera...45k only!

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DrDre1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
balogunsam: Jiayu G4...Quadcore 13MP Camera...45k only!
Nice to see this. Is the price for the regular version or the Turbo version?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Nice to see this. Is the price for the regular version or the Turbo version?

Its the Regular Version not the Advanced Version. The advanced Version is the one with 2GB/32GB.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DrDre1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
balogunsam:

Its the Regular Version not the Advanced Version. The advanced Version is the one with 2GB/32GB.
Yes sir. That's why I asked the question. There is a thread around where we discuss the phone and other Jiayu phones. U can advertise there as quite a couple of people have shown interest in the phone.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Yes sir. That's why I asked the question. There is a thread around where we discuss the phone and other Jiayu phones. U can advertise there as quite a couple of people have shown interest in the phone.

Oh i understand sir was why i told you its not the one. Okay i will look for the thread. Thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by DrDre1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
balogunsam:

Oh i understand sir was why i told you its not the one. Okay i will look for the thread. Thanks

U are welcomed sir. Here's the link to the thread. Happy sales

https://www.nairaland.com/1314444/jiayu-g4/5
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dr. Dre:

U are welcomed sir. Here's the link to the thread. Happy sales

https://www.nairaland.com/1314444/jiayu-g4/5

Thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by surfguru: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2013
Hello, anybody wants to sell samsung galaxy 10.1
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Ehisod(m): 1:09am On Aug 18, 2013
surfguru: Hello, anybody wants to sell samsung galaxy 10.1

I have a galaxy note 10.1 white and spotlessly clean with box and accessories price is 68k. You can call on 08033820226.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
FINALLY....THE FIRST 3G TABLET PC FROM AINOL...China's leading Tablet PC MAnufacturer...

[size=15pt]The Ainol Novo 7 Numy AX1 Quadcore 3G[/size]

Operating System: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Model: Ainol Novo 7 AX1
Color: White or Black
CPU: MTK8389 Quad Core
GPU: PowerVR SGX 544MP
RAM 1GB,DDR3
Storage 8GB
Screen Size: 7 inch IPS HD Screen
Resolution: 1240*600
Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, 1240*600 High-resolution Screen
Extend Card : Micro SD Card/ T-FLASH(Supports 32GB MAX)
Camera: 2.0MP Front + 5.0MP Back with LED Flash Light
HDMI: Yes
3G: Built in
FM
Bluetooth
GPS
G-Sensor
Wireless: WIFI 802.11 b/g/n
Video Play: AVI,RM,RMVB,MP4,MKV,WMV,MOV,DAT,VOB,PMP,MPEG,MPG,FLV,ASF,TS,TP,3GP etc.
Music MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG
Picture: JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF
Ebook: WORD/EXCEL/PDF/TXT/CHM/HTML
Audio: Built in stereo speakers/Built in Microphone
Battery / Run Time(up to): Up to 6-8 hours
Battery Type: Li-ion 3000mAH

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ainol AX1 to land on monday...

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.