Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Who Is Drunk?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Drunk?? (2099 Views)

Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties / 'i Wasn't Dat Drunk' Jokes: / A Drunk's Prayer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Drunk?? by kay9(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
Who is drunk?

I had eighteen bottles of whiskey in my little bar, and my wife insisted I empty the contents of each bottle down the sink, or else...
After careful consideration, I reluctantly agreed and finally proceeded with the unpleasant task.

I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured the contents down the sink with the exception of one glass, which I drank.

Then, I withdrew the cork from the second bottle and did likewise with it, with the exception of one glass, which I drank.

I then withdrew the cork from the third bottle and poured the whiskey down the sink, which I drank.

I pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the glass, which I drank.

I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and drank one sink out of it, and threw the rest down the glass.

I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle.
Then, I corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink and drank the pour.

When I had everything emptied, I steadied the house with one hand, counted the glasses, corks, bottles, and sinks with the other, which were twenty-nine, and as the houses came by I counted them again, and finally I had all the houses in one bottle, which I drank.

I’m not under the affluence of incohol as some tinkle peep I am.
And I’m not half as thunk as you might drink.

I fool so feelish I don’t know who is me, and the drunker I stand here, the longer I get.

I dey come make I go piss... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Drunk?? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
I think I will just repeat ur signature.

Wtf! grin grin grin

LWKMB
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by Jakestar(m): 1:18am On Jul 19, 2012
OUCH! Now my eyes hurt.
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by kay9(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^ then u need more whiskey. wink

@tg, i'll tell daddy tani u've been speaking french cheesy
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by executinal(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
A friend of mine bought half a crate of eggs and discovered that there was nothing inside , Just shell he went to where he bought them and broke all the eggs and all was found empty .THen they went to d poultry to complain, some chichkens came out and started lavghing and said ''see these fools, they don't know that we too have started using condom.hahhahahah!!!
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by nitrogen(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
executinal: A friend of mine bought half a crate of eggs and discovered that there was nothing inside , Just shell he went to where he bought them and broke all the eggs and all was found empty .THen they went to d poultry to complain, some chichkens came out and started lavghing and said ''see these fools, they don't know that we too have started using condom.hahhahahah!!!
10th century joke.
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
nitrogen:
10th century joke.

twas very funny I forgot to laff sad
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by kay9(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^ grin grin
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
@kay9. Now dis is some crazy joke! Really funny.....

executinal: A friend of mine bought half a crate of eggs and discovered that there was nothing inside , Just shell he went to where he bought them and broke all the eggs and all was found empty .THen they went to d poultry to complain, some chichkens came out and started lavghing and said ''see these fools, they don't know that we too have started using condom.hahhahahah!!!
c'mon! Dis joke's damn too stale! Wtf??
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by executinal(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
booqee: @kay9. Now dis is some crazy joke! Really funny.....

c'mon! Dis joke's damn too stale! Wtf??
Get life, if is stale you walk over and stop the silly rant
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by kay9(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
executinal:
Bro, all u had to do was follow me and drink the friggin' whiskey, did u have to break them darned eggs too?? grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by executinal(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
kay9:
Bro, all u had to do was follow me and drink the friggin' whiskey, did u have to break them darned eggs too?? grin grin grin
Sory do not intend to derail ooh.. . but some people always seek attention. I will join you shortly grin grin
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by kay9(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^umm, trade?? grin grin grin i be engineer o!
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
hehehe grin grin grin

Kay9, u don craze finish.
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by executinal(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
kay9: ^^umm, trade?? grin grin grin i be engineer o!
Were did you see trade grin grin
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by kay9(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
^^u don dey feel like sharp guy ba? I intentionally avoided quoting u, seeing as u've taken some strokes already... Oya beg me before i ope your nyash o grin
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 21, 2012
executinal:
nah..you r d one dat needs to go get a life. U came out of nowhere and decided to contaminate a funny thread with ur extremely old and dry yoke! As in dude, can't u create ur own thread? undecided angry
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by kay9(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2012
Hey hey! No fighting on my -hic! - thread o! angry
The only thing allowed here is whiskey-drinking... and maybe sink and cork counting. In fact before anyone shaysh anythung - umm shorry - shays anything here, he/she must first tell me how myna - hic! - mayn sorks and shinks he/she hash chounted. angry angry
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by kay9(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2012
Another drunk joke...

One night in a local pub, a man stumbled up to the only other patron in a bar and asked if he could buy him a drink. "Why of course," came the reply.
The first man then asked, "Where are you from?"
"I'm from Ireland," replied the second man. The first man responded, "You don't say, I'm from Ireland too! Let's have another round to Ireland."
"Of course," replied the second man. Curious, the first man then asked, "Where in Ireland are you from?"
"Dublin," came the reply.
"I can't believe it, " said the first man. "I'm from Dublin too!" He continued, "Let's have another drink to Dublin."
"Of course," replied the second man.
Curiosity again struck and the first man asked,"what school did you go to?"
"Saint Mary's," replied the second man. "I graduated in '62."
"This is unbelievable!" the first man said. "I went to Saint Mary's and graduated in '62, too!"
About that time, one of the regulars came into the bar and sat down. "What's been going on?" heasked the bartender.
"Nothing much," replied the bartender. "The O'Malley twins are drunk again!"
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by kay9(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2012
This one really cracked me up. grin
-------------------
Superman?
This business man goes up to a bar, located at thetop of the Empire State Building in New York. It looks like a nice place. He takes a seat at the bar next to another guy."This is a really a nice place. I've never been here before," the first guy says."Oh really?", the other replies, "it's also a very special bar"."Why is that?", the first guy asks."Well, you see that painting on the far wall? That's an, original Van Gogh. And this stool I'm sitting on was on the Titanic.""Gee, that's amazing!", the first guy says."Not only that, but you see that window over there, the fourth one from the right? Well, the wind does strange things outside that window. If you jump out you'll fall only about 50 feet before an updraft catches you and you're pushed back up.""No way, that's impossible", the first guy replies."Not at all, take a look", the other man replies and walks over to the window, followed closely by the first man. He opens the window, climbs up on the sill, and falls out. He drops 10... 20... 30... 40... 50 feet, comes to a stop, and whoosh! He comes right back up and floats back in through the window."See, it's fun! You should try it", he says."Try it, I don't even believe I saw it!", the first man exclaims."It's easy. Watch, I'll do it again". And with that, he falls out the window again. He drops 10... 20... 30... 40... 50 feet. Once again, he comes to a stop, and whoosh! He sails right back up and floats safely through the window."Give it a try, it's a blast," he says."Well, what the heck, it does look like fun. I believe I will give it a try", the first man says. He climbs up on the window sill, and proceeds to fall out the window. He falls 10... 20... 30... 40... 50... 60...70...80...90..100 feet, and splat! He ends up on the sidewalk.After watching the first man fall to his death, the other guy casually closesthe window and heads back to the bar. As he sits down and orders another drink.The bartender arrives with the drink and says,"You know, Superman, you're a real jerk when you're drunk!"
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2012
hmmm.....

not so quite funny tongue
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by kay9(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
^^Yeah... Imagine, Superman egging someone on... on to death! Bad superman, bad!
"Well, what the heck, it does look like fun. I believe I will give it a try", the first man says. He climbs up on the window sill, and proceeds to fall out the window. He falls 10... 20... 30... 40... 50... 60...70...80...90..100 feet, and splat! He ends up on the sidewalk.
grin grin grin But this guy na serious mumu o, reminds me of that kid at the beginning of Kick A$$ who thought he could fly grin
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
kay9: ^^Yeah... Imagine, Superman egging someone on... on to death! Bad superman, bad!
grin grin grin But this guy na serious mumu o, reminds me of that kid at the beginning of Kick A$$ who thought he could fly grin

Kay9, are u talking to yaself? This is sad o sad

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by kay9(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
^^its the whiskey talking.
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
~ ~ I see. . .
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by Murphy7h4: 2:18am On Jul 23, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by toygod2: 3:57am On Jul 23, 2012
OP.............if i slap you,for dis ur choke
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by kay9(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2012
*picks up a black soldier ant*
*puts it inside toygod's boxers*
*picks up another black soldier ant*
*puts it inside toygod's boxers*
*picks up another soldier ant....

grin
Re: Who Is Drunk?? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
*SMH* grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When She Forms Hard To Get.. / 14 Hilarious Fact That Will Force Your Lips Open / Aunty Ije Teaches Us To Make Up Hahah Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.