Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Who Increased The Font Size Of Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Increased The Font Size Of Nairaland? (583 Views)

GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw / Please Who Increased Minimum Wage From N7000 To N18,000? / Ondo Poll: Mimiko Chides Tinubu Over Integration Agenda 08 Oct 2012 Font Size: A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Increased The Font Size Of Nairaland? by Maisuya1: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
I know the answer is the owner! But common on my android touch phone the font size increase makes sense. But using my iPad (which is what I use most) it's affecting my eyes and making me dizzy.

The cost outweighs the benefit. With the former smaller font size you can zoom in using any mobile device, but with this eye poppin font size I can't zoom out with my iPad and it's affecting my eyes. cry
Re: Who Increased The Font Size Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
Please moderators/ OGA seun, reduce the font size, it is affecting my eyes." I no wan blind because of nairaland oversized fonts". Thank you
Re: Who Increased The Font Size Of Nairaland? by jmaine: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
I Love the New Font size . . .The view on my mobile is cool
Re: Who Increased The Font Size Of Nairaland? by ODB1: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mai-suya:
I know the answer is the owner! But common on my android touch phone the font size increase makes sense. But using my iPad (which is what I use most) it's affecting my eyes and making me dizzy.

The cost outweighs the benefit. With the former smaller font size you can zoom in using any mobile device, but with this eye poppin font size I can't zoom out with my iPad and it's affecting my eyes. cry

enable Java script editor and change as you want
Re: Who Increased The Font Size Of Nairaland? by tpia5: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
oh lord, does this mean seun will start zigzagging the whole thing again.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Signs Law Against Phone Use, Eating By Motorists / Boko Haram, Tool To Blackmail Jonathan – Asari Dokubo / Is President Jonathan At Atta-mills Burial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.