Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies (831 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Share Your Testimonies Here / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies by Dipwater(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
Why is it that too many xtian like sharing stewpid testimonies in church.I was invited to a church 2day by a friend .as usual they did all their singing ,clapping, dancing and preaching ,towards the end of the service people were called to come and share their testimonies
The first lady came out and wasted our time with her praises at the end she told the congretion how God has been faithful to her by helping her pass her aptitude test and praiiiiiise the lord she has gained admission to study economics at imsu (imagine mumu talk)

The second person was a mother, she came out crying and singing praises to God 4 what He has done for her family that her son's visa had been
Approved and in a month time he wuld be travelling to germany . at the end of her testimony the foundation of the church shook with thundering shout of praise the lord and alleluyah(surprised?)

The third person came out and shared her testimony of how she has been looking for job for 3 years after her first degree and the lord
ministered to her and told her to fast and pray for 7 days ,which she did.at the last day of the fasting the lord surprised her with a job in a bank .praiiiiise the lord .alleluyah (I felt so sorry for her merely looking at her, age is not on her side )

They shared so many funny testimonies,that I wuld luv to share with nairalanders. But i hate to type for too long so wuld stop here and wait ur replies

Sriously wat do u guys think

(1) (Reply)

''...allah Is Unique But God Is Not Unique" / The Blessing Of ASKING QUESTIONS! / About The Book Secrets Of The Psalms Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.