Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha (14476 Views)

Ministerial Appointments: S/east ‘ll Still Be Shortchanged — Rep Nwonu / Race For Ibo Presidency -president Rochas Of APC Or President Peter Obi Of PDP / I Will Fix Nigeria If Elected President- Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by gegee(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2012
brownbriggs: rochas do ur work first, u talks too much,if u want to be president l okay u but Governor no more we need another person cum 2015.
i dont get ur point
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by tunapawizzy: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2012
if he will be president then it has to be president of REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by Okijajuju1(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2012
This person is yet to achieve any tangible thing in Imo State.. So far, 85% of the roads he has tarred are without drainage.. All we hear are Free Kerosene, Free Education... Nothing about improving the educational Facilities, Nothing about sustainable development.. No one achievement in Healthcare.. All he does is dash out Imo State money like Peter Odili of Rivers State did.. Nigerian Politics has left the level where Rochas is right now which is free, free, free...

This man will never be president of Nigeria.. That his 100,000 liters Barge of a wife will never be First Lady.. I Alusi Okija Said it..

If its not Sullivan Chime, then its Governor Peter Obi... Rochas should keep dreaming, unfortunately he is not Joseph!!
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by MrEverest(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2012
Temistatics 007: If up to 70% of imo citizens don't like him,he should not embark on this 'dream' cos of internal enemy.
That your statistic is undiluted fallacy fabricated from d pit of hell, majority of Imo ppl would die for Rochas if need be, hav u 4gotten so soon what happened during his election? Ohakim in conivance wit PDP tried all they could to rig d election but Imo ppl resisted vehemently, even @ d risk of dea lives! BTW no matter how good u are, som ppl wil stil hate u 4 no reason, Obama is a good example.

1 Like

Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by kaeto(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2012
Neoviper147:
[size=16pt]Maybe in future but not 2015.[/size]
yep, 2015 or 19, depending on GEJ.
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by miteolu(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2012
Super1759: ...what did you smoke dis morning.he promised free education in nursery,primary and secondary and it is on already and bursary 4 tertairy institution.dat one neva do you?

http://uzoholiday5..com/2012/06/governor-rochas-okorocha-promises-to.html

''Governor Rochas Okorocha is making plans to establish the first ever free University in Nigeria for less privileged and the poor. There will be no school fees. Everything will be almost free for students.

The initiative is being implemented by his Charity organization called, ROCHAS FOUNDATION which currently owns and runs five secondary schools around the country offering free education to indigent students. The schools are located in Ogboko (in Imo State); Owerri, Kano, Ibadan, and Jos."

You requested the above information. So, read & follow the link. Because, He has already renege.
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by kaeto(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2012
asha 80: those that hate him in imo state are the civil servants and some politicians that he stopped their embezzlement routes.you do not expect them to be happy with him would you?to the extent that brother in civil service overheard on of the top civil servant saying "wouldn't i chop?"
you are a reasonable fellow.
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by kaeto(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2012
Baba_O: ofcourse, every Nigerian can aspire to be president in future as long as you have WAEC/GCE/NECO.
please leave buhari now, cpc cut off point is...
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by MrEverest(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2012
Okija_juju: This person is yet to achieve any tangible thing in Imo State.. So far, 85% of the roads he has tarred are without drainage.. All we hear are Free Kerosene, Free Education... Nothing about improving the educational Facilities, Nothing about sustainable development.. No one achievement in Healthcare.. All he does is dash out Imo State money like Peter Odili of Rivers State did.. Nigerian Politics has left the level where Rochas is right now which is free, free, free...

This man will never be president of Nigeria.. That his 100,000 liters Barge of a wife will never be First Lady.. I Alusi Okija Said it..

If its not Sullivan Chime, then its Governor Peter Obi... Rochas should keep dreaming, unfortunately he is not Joseph!!

What the hell is wrong wit u! Anyone who reads your gibberish will know that you are frustrated. Why are you so bitter, are you among those 10,000 idle hands Ohakim employed to siphon Imo state money? Pls criticize constructively if u must comment, Peter 0bi and Chime are not in the same class wit Rochas. What Rochas has done in these few months eclipses what 0bi did in his 2 terms! OMG, imagine Peter Obi as president! I laugh in Igbira. Ofcourse you cant compare light and darkness. Good-day.

2 Likes

Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by ebere1712: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2012
Mr Everest: What the hell is wrong wit u! Anyone who reads your gibberish will know that you are frustrated. Why are you so bitter, are you among those 10,000 idle hands Ohakim employed to siphon Imo state money? Pls criticize constructively if u must comment, Peter 0bi and Chime are not in the same class wit Rochas. What Rochas has done in these few months eclipses what 0bi did in his 2 terms! OMG, imagine Peter Obi as president! I laugh in Igbira. Ofcourse you cant compare light and darkness. Good-day.
Okija_juju is not igbo. He only pretends to be, but I can smell him from here. He is a fake.

@POST, if rochas performs, he would get the votes to rule Nigeria. Wether detractors like it or not. It is a case of the corrupt and the incorruptible.

1 Like

Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by MrEverest(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2012
jenny b: altho rochas has no doubt been working very hard to realise his ambition of been a president but sincerely he is just on a wild goose chase!
says who?
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by Esss(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2012
Mr Everest: That your statistic is undiluted fallacy fabricated from d pit of hell, majority of Imo ppl would die for Rochas if need be, hav u 4gotten so soon what happened during his election? Ohakim in conivance wit PDP tried all they could to rig d election but Imo ppl resisted vehemently, even @ d risk of dea lives! BTW no matter how good u are, som ppl wil stil hate u 4 no reason, Obama is a good example.

Go and re-read the comment to which you made response... Seriously..

Mr Everest: What the hell is wrong wit u! Anyone who reads your gibberish will know that you are frustrated. Why are you so bitter, are you among those 10,000 idle hands Ohakim employed to siphon Imo state money? Pls criticize constructively if u must comment, Peter 0bi and Chime are not in the same class wit Rochas. What Rochas has done in these few months eclipses what 0bi did in his 2 terms! OMG, imagine Peter Obi as president! I laugh in Igbira. Ofcourse you cant compare light and darkness. Good-day.

Can you sir, please outline these wonderful things that you scream of;

1. Sharing Kerosene in a Stadium

2. Free low-Quality Education to all Imo State citizens

3. Cheap low quality Univeristy Education to Imo State Citizens..

4. Spending over 100 million Naira to send 60 Imo State citizens on a 3months vacation c'um Exchange Program

5. Buying Corn on the road..

6. Paying minors 100 Naira a month 'minimum wage' to go to school..

7. Privatising Imo State Transport Company..

Please continue from where I stopped..
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by Inyinese(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2012
ibo president fore where.
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by Revolutnz: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2012
If GEJ can become Nigeria's president, then nothing stops Okorocha too except God. It's all about how you play your cards(politics-wise).

1 Like

Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by PaulJohn1: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2012
Mr Everest: Read between the line and u'll understand why he wants 2 reposition APGA 2 be a national party rather than a regional one. Do u knw why the chairman and some members were suspended by the NEC? He does not need 2 join PDP in order 2 actualise his ambition, all he need 2 do is 2 continue d good work he is doin in Imo and when the time is right, APGA would align wit other progressive parties like ACN.

We're saying the same thing. But he hoping APGA alone will give him the presidency is a big joke. Probably if party like ACN and APGA can come together, then he has a better chance. And one more thing, I think APGA should better be dominant in the East first, because having just one or two states in the East is just the beginning. I wish him good luck though.

1 Like

Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by asha80(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2012
miteolu:

http://uzoholiday5..com/2012/06/governor-rochas-okorocha-promises-to.html

''Governor Rochas Okorocha is making plans to establish the first ever free University in Nigeria for less privileged and the poor. There will be no school fees. Everything will be almost free for students.

The initiative is being implemented by his Charity organization called, ROCHAS FOUNDATION which currently owns and runs five secondary schools around the country offering free education to indigent students. The schools are located in Ogboko (in Imo State); Owerri, Kano, Ibadan, and Jos."

You requested the above information. So, read & follow the link. Because, He has already renege.
so rochas foundation equates imo state government?you must be high on expired cocaine.i am sure it is also imsg that built those schools in owerri,ogboko,kano,ibadan and jos.
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by MrEverest(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2012
ebere1712:
Okija_juju is not igbo. He only pretends to be, but I can smell him from here. He is a fake.

@POST, if rochas performs, he would get the votes to rule Nigeria. Wether detractors like it or not. It is a case of the corrupt and the incorruptible.
I dont give a damn which ever hell hole he escaped from, he can hide under that fettish psydonim 2 vituperate gibberish, but honest Nigerians like you n me can see his good deeds, that irresponsible dude adds credence 2 d statement dat people deserve the kind of gov they have!

2 Likes

Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by Ifeanyispace: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2012
Surely he will be the president but not of Nigeria. He will be president in the minds of people but not mine. He talks alot some unimaginable things. Don't wait till 2015, but already he's in ur mind
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by PaulJohn1: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2012
Revolutnz: If GEJ can become Nigeria's president, then nothing stops Okorocha too except God. It's all about how you play your cards(politics-wise).

Exactly. He has to play his game well to get there. It's not just about what he has achieved.
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by mmmustapha(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2012
Indeed u r a tru who listen to the need of his ppl, imagine rochas as vp, buhari president, oshomole senate president and lagos governor as speaker?
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by unclenna(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2012
maryjames9: This guy should forget presidency in 2015 and focus on an all-round improvement and development of his state. I only hear of his exploits in the education sector. What of roads,jobs creation,worker's working condition? Work on your state and leave PEOPLES DESTRUCTIVE PARTY and ACN/CPC Alliance to fight for 2015 presidency.You got leadership quality though so do GEJ.We dont need a good leader but fearless one unlike Mr dummy GEJ
when it comes 2 infrastructure he is doing well. He pays the workers as at when due. He has cleared their leave allowance...the only governor in imo he is yet to surpase is sam mbakwe.
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by AnotherOkija: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2012
ebere1712:

I am not Igbo, I agree.. I am a Pharisee..

But that not withstanding, Rochas will never rule this country.. Not even if we decide to do the presidency state by state..

The list of more credible individuals ahead of him are just too darn much..

If rochas performs... Like you said 'IF'.. And I know he wouldnt.. Anyways.. No point debating this, Rochas will never rule this country..

Mr Everest: I dont give a damn which ever hell hole he escaped from, he can hide under that fettish psydonim 2 vituperate gibberish, but honest Nigerians like you n me can see his good deeds, that irresponsible dude adds credence 2 d statement dat people deserve the kind of gov they have!

EXACTLY.. Imo State deserves the kind of government they get.. If Rochas is the best thing to happen to Imo State since Mbakwe, then your state must be the nesting ground of Charlatans.. Just because yourself and Ebere hold similar views, you have tagged yourselves responsible.. I laugh if Ohafia..

Esss asked you a question, what has Rochas done for your state so far... List them..

1 Like

Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by MrEverest(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2012
Esss:

Go and re-read the comment to which you ade response... Seriously..

Can you sir, please outline these wonderful things that you scream of;

1. Sharing Kerosene in a Stadium

2. Free low-Quality Education to all Imo State citizens

3. Cheap low quality Univeristy Education to Imo State Citizens..

4. Spending over 100 million Naira to send 60 Imo State citizens on a 3months vacation c'um Exchange Program

5. Buying Corn on the road..

6. Paying minors 100 Naira a month 'minimum wage' to go to school..

7. Privatising Imo State Transport Company..

Please continue from where I stopped..
pls dont be mischivious, your 2,3 and 5 statements are hillarious, are u 4 real? What do u mean by cheap/low quality education? Pls criticize constructively, Rochas is barely a year in office and yet he is already building a university, has offered schorlarship schemes and mind u, Imo is an educationaly advanced state. Again what is wrong in buying corn @ d road side? Mind u he is not a demi god but human like u and i. Lastly, u said he privatised ITC and i ask again, what is wrong wit dat? Dont u knw dat gov has no business being in business because of mismanagement?

1 Like

Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by miteolu(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2012
asha 80: so rochas foundation equates imo state government?you must be high on expired cocaine.i am sure it is also imsg that built those schools in owerri,ogboko,kano,ibadan and jos.

Will this name (rochas foundation) not part of his campaign tips?
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by ifihearam: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2012
But under which party will rochas contest for presidential elections sef??apgamba ooo
The highest political position an ibo man will ever hold in this country is the office of the Vice president and the only promising person as at now is Anyim pius the current SFG. Mark my words but presidency nah nah not in this generation.
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by asha80(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2012
Another Okija:

But that not withstanding, Rochas will never rule this country.. Not even if we decide to do the presidency state by state..

If rochas performs... Like you said 'IF'.. And I know he wouldnt.. Anyways.. No point debating this, Rochas will never rule this country..

EXACTLY.. Imo State deserves the kind of government they get.. If Rochas is the best thing to happen to Imo State since Mbakwe, then your state must be the nesting ground of Charlatans.. Just because yourself and Ebere hold similar views, you have tagged yourselves responsible.. I laugh if Ohafia..

Esss asked you a question, what has Rochas done for your state so far... List them..

okija you are too old for these type of gimmicks.i have been in nairaland long enough to know that okija juju and esss are the same person.you even admitted this not long ago when you said the id esss was banned because of a statement you made then about killing northerners because of crisis in the north then.no need pretending that esss is different from you.also why the sudden use of your different ids okija juju,another okija and esss?is is because it is your 'enemy' rochas lol
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by asha80(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2012
Another Okija:

okija you are too old for these type of gimmicks.i have been in nairaland long enough to know that okija juju and esss are the same person.you even admitted this not lllesss was banned because of a statement you made then about killing northerners because of crisis in the north then.no need pretending that esss is different from you.also why the sudden use of your different ids okija juju,another okija and esss?is is because it is your 'enemy' rochas lol
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by ejifranks(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2012
... I ALWAYS KNEW THIS ROCHAS GUY ISN'T SINCERE AT ALL. EVERYTHING AND ALL THE PHOTOSHOPPED REFORMS HE HAS BEING DOING IN IMO STATE PRESENTLY IS JUST TO GATHER FANS AND SYMPATHIZERS ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY FOR A BIGGER DREAM THAT HAD ELUDED HIM FOR LONG..LETS SEE HOW FAR THIS AGENDA GOES , MAYBE BY THEN ALL THESE BRAINWASHED IMOLITES AND NIGERIANS SUPPORTING HIM WILL KNOW THE TRUE ROCHAS... undecided
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by Okijajuju1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mr Everest: pls dont be mischivious, your 2,3 and 5 statements are hillarious, are u 4 real? What do u mean by cheap/low quality education? Pls criticize constructively, Rochas is barely a year in office and yet he is already building a university, has offered schorlarship schemes and mind u, Imo is an educationaly advanced state. Again what is wrong in buying corn @ d road side? Mind u he is not a demi god but human like u and i. Lastly, u said he privatised ITC and i ask again, what is wrong wit dat? Dont u knw dat gov has no business being in business because of mismanagement?

Nwokem stop squirming around like a virgin thats about to get fhucked for the first time..

I didnt ask you to vet the points ess raised.. We said list what he has achieved in 1 year & 4 months..

University does not put food on the tables of people..

Here are a list of things that I can call off the top of my head that Amaechi has done in 5 years;

Turned port-harcopurt around

Roads

Schools

Health care

Opening up 5 new cities

Underground drainges, elevation and rafting of roads that pass through swamp areas

Electricity projects.. (Rivers State Electricity distribution company is working and you can see it)

His projects are nnot just centered on Port-Harcourt but also the villages

Destruction of shanties

Better traffic management systems (except TIMARIV)

etc.....

What has rochas done for your state in 1 year and six months...
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by asha80(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwokem stop squirming around like a virgin thats about to get fhucked for the first time..

I didnt ask you to vet the points ess raised.. We said list what he has achieved in 1 year & 4 months..

University does not put food on the tables of people..

Here are a list of things that I can call off the top of my head that Amaechi has done in 5 years;

Turned port-harcopurt around

Roads

Schools

Health care

Opening up 5 new cities

Underground drainges, elevation and rafting of roads that pass through swamp areas

Electricity projects.. (Rivers State Electricity distribution company is working and you can see it)

His projects are nnot just centered on Port-Harcourt but also the villages

Destruction of shanties

Better traffic management systems (except TIMARIV)

etc.....

What has rochas done for your state in 1 year and six months...

you also forgot signing away the states treasury for past governors and political office holders as retirement(looting ) benefits.
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by Afam4eva(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
One reason why i like this man is that he says it as it is and leaves haters at the mercy of death. The reason why he didn't make headway in PDP is because he did not belong to the ghana must go brand of politicians. I think he has what he takes to preside the affairs of this nation but the powers that be(cabals) won't make it possible because they know Okorocha is a maverick and will spoil their evil fun for them. I like the fact that he's using his administration in Imo state to drive home a point but whether the point will be taken is another thing.
Re: I ’ll Still Be President – Rochas Okorocha by Biafrarep(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
Best performing governors i wil vote for if they decide to contest the presidency are viz
1 Rochas Okorocha of Imo state.
2 Godswill Ajpabio of Akwa Ibom
3 Babatunde Fashola of Lagos state.
4 Adams Oshiomole of Edo state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy / Press Statement No Violations In Approval Of N5.8b Emergency Fund / Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.