Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? (3607 Views)

Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / Sekillz Is My Cousin... If Na Lie Compare And Contrast (PICS Included) / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by ayonzi(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2006
It sure happened to me and i believe it's no crime as long as it's not your niece,nephew or someone so close,love i believe should be the basic thing searched for and when you find it forget where it comes from as long as it's not from your immediate sister or brother at least.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2006
no big deal at allllllll
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by Hotstepper(f): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2006
can't date ma cuzzin distance or near tongue
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by jones007(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2006
why do u say its ur cousin. for that reason whether far or near its a taboo. because u are nice he/she might just want to hang out. and u know this people(girls) are too emotional they do not really know what they want. so be a good boy/girl there are so many girls or guys out there.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by hotangel2(f): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2006
Not this topic again.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by omogenaija(f): 1:49am On Apr 10, 2006
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by omogenaija(f): 1:52am On Apr 10, 2006
hotangel u took the words right out of my mouth.

and what type of question is that anyways ?? is it right to date ur distant cousin. distant or close when there is blood with u and the person ur talking bout then ITS WRONG. but hey, this world is turning crazier everyday.[s] but thats not even an excuse, so what am i saying[/s]
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by omogenaija(f): 1:53am On Apr 10, 2006
Seun sorry for the double post. my computer messed up again. e ma binu ( don't be angry)  kiss kiss

nevermind this
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by ayonzi(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2006
If you dont know,the issue of blood or no blood means we'll all be unable to get married for the fact that we all are tracable to one source,make findings and you'll be surprised as i was when i first noticed.Can get back at me if you want to know more.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by mukina2: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2006
so u're tryin to say that almost evribody is related to the other?
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2006
Ding! As the world crawls to an end!

First it was:

is it wrong to walk buck naked on the beach? then,

Is it wrong for a man to marry a man, ditto women? (didn't someone say God made them so?)

Now it's whether it is wrong to date a "distant" cousin.

Soon we shall be asked if it is right to marry our mothers, afterall kings of Isreal did so in the bible!

Goodbye world, i'll stay no longer with you, undecided
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by mukina2: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2006
when are you planning to die or are you relocating to mars grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2006
mukina2:

when are you planning to die or are you relocating to mars grin grin grin

my dear, i'm not planning to die. Jesus is coming soon! the endtime is near.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by mukina2: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2006
u think grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by ayonzi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2006
Now i get it,the problem here is that no one as had the experience of love intimidation,well i hope and pray all goes well for everybody because that is the reason we ask questions and expect real answers,if we get good answers we'll know how to make life worth living. embarassed
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by Posh(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2006
Abeg this is not China where such absurdities are allowed.Dating n f**king a cousin is a taboo whether distant or near period.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by stormz(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2006
wat type of question is dis in d first place?
nah, it doesnt matter how many kilometers there is with dat cousin but d word "cousin" is there n itz crazy to even think bout it
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by loriann(f): 9:12pm On May 26, 2006
for crying out loud its incest and we all know thats a sin.so no matter how close or far its not right. shocked
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by favourwal(f): 10:17pm On May 26, 2006
PLEASE DON'T DATE OR SLEEP WITH ANYBODY U GOT BLOOD LINKS WITH.

AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS.

PLEASE
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by BigShishi(m): 11:39pm On May 26, 2006
I can really relate because this happened to me TWICE!! with 2 different cousins. Okay 1 is a daughter of some third cousin to my pops and she had a huge crush on me but i told her it was a no no!.
The other one is harder!!!, she's a step sister to my cousins!!!. We always had this mad crush on each other and it stared way back when we were shorties but it simply has refused t die!! when i went 2 naija in 2004, we messed around (didn't do it and she's a virgin) many people were alarmed and told us what we were doing was wrong, we tried 2 convince them but they weren't having it.
  To be honest i don't think it's right myself. I think you should never have those kind of feelings for anyone that has any kind of connection with you, i know its hard but believe me if u mess around like having sex and stuff, u setting yourself up 4 a lot of bad luck to come!!!. A friend of mine said he pumped his because and they both had some terrible things happen 2 them! undecided
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by abbey02(f): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2006
i can't
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2006
yea it depends on where your from,i know some of the arabs and asian countries who inter marry,they actually see nothing wrong with it.but in the african society its not acceptable,its incest.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by 9ja4eva: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2007
Posh:

Abeg this is not China where such absurdities are allowed.Dating n f**king a cousin is a taboo whether distant or near period.

Said it all.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by uspry1(f): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2007
Nope! It is not right to date a distant cousin, no matter how far or how close to each other!

Because it is incest, period! lipsrsealed God forbids!!!
Re: Is It Right To Date A Distant Cousin? by 9ja4eva: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2007
Not thinkable sef

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Lady Friend In Offa, Kwara State / Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.