Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? (6396 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
Phuck u mynd phuck u

I'l beat u 2 a pulp

I'm done wiv u go play wit ur armpit hair as usual

Bloody hippo
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
davechika:
pls pls pls dont start another fight cos these guys are already warmed up from the first rounds which i seetled.i bet this time is goin to be very very nasty!!
Then head for cover coward
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Then head for cover coward
am already in my bunker,just peeping.it wasnt me!?
thanks for reminding in time.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by tpia1: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Thanks for that but you have no idea what it feels like to be a sane person in a world going insane

here you go- no need to thank me:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-u7BvzTOpubg/TmEMXQpZyeI/AAAAAAAAAWk/mi3TwWKGwp8/s1600/zoolander-mugatu-crazy-pills.jpg[/img]

people do understand how you feel!!!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Mynd44: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2012
Seun already settled this. You are craxy. Stop crying about it and see a shrink
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Goldieluks: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2012
I find the romance section very boring and nothing really interesting, these days. Sexkilluna has made this place his life, where he bans whoever he feels like. So many hidden posts.

This section is getting too serious for my liking. I use to come to NL just to have a laugh, but not anymore.

If Seun do not put an end to sexkilluna 'hidden post' stupidity, he should be sure to lose some members, me included.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Omolola1(f): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2012
Goldieluks: I find the romance section very boring and nothing really interesting, these days. Sexkilluna has made this place his life, where he bans whoever he feels like. So many hidden posts.

This section is getting too serious for my liking. I use to come to NL just to have a laugh, but not anymore.

If Seun do not put an end to sexkilluna 'hidden post' stupidity, he should be sure to lose some members, me included.

No offense Sexkills, but she's right. . .you are taking your mod status too serious. . .
Hidden posts are just too much
Not like you are being paid sef
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2012
Some people wud be talking

Even others with yellow eyes would still talk

Smh - see finish
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2012
Una don too old for here abeg . . .

If you wanna leave, do so sharply and make way for the "younger" generation with sharp minds ready to engage in motivational romantic discussions and not just dropping into the Romance section to have a laugh. . . Fcck that!

The romance section is on it's way to being transformed. When the transformation is over and the posters "reasonable", hidden posts will be gone forever. . . Who hides a post that makes sense?

Here to stay mehn. . . You either catch the drift, or you drift away. It's all a win win situation for moi. . .

~~ cool 3310 cool ~~
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2012
sexkillz: Una don too old for here abeg . . . If you wanna leave, do so sharply and make way for the "younger" generation with sharp minds ready to engage in motivational romantic discussions and not just dropping into the Romance section to have a laugh. . . Fcck that!

The romance section is on it's way to being transformed. When the transformation is over and the posters "reasonable", hidden posts will be gone forever. . . Who hides a post that makes sense?

Here to stay mehn. . . You either catch the drift, or you drift away. It's all a win win situation for moi. . .

~~ cool 3310 cool ~~

U see why I keep saying u are a Fooool

Do u know how many younger members have popped up and left
With d older members staying back

Smh - so u prefer atmc or ijebabe 2 tpia or ileke idi
I pity u

Well keep showing urself, I long saw dis in u and knew dis wud come 2 pass
Let people dance 2 d music they played on demselves

U av notin on me and u know it
Keep foooling urself - na behind computer u get power
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2012
As long as you are on Nairaland, you are "behind computer". . . Pomp and plain. . .
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2012
Smh and strolls out#
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Omolola1(f): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2012
sexkillz: Una don too old for here abeg . . .

If you wanna leave, do so sharply and make way for the "younger" generation with sharp minds ready to engage in motivational romantic discussions and not just dropping into the Romance section to have a laugh. . . Fcck that!

~~ cool 3310 cool ~~

Younger generation?? Every1 is behind their computers sharing their ideas and proferring solutions to oda pple's problems. . .it doesnt matter how long we've been here, u are not d one paying my sub!

You are being advised to mellow down, and all u can say is 'if u wanna leave, leave!'
even jaybee dat az been a mod for only God knws how long isn't as insensitive as u.

Anyway, u ar just starting, gra-gra still dey do u.

P.S: U are free to hide my post, i dnt av anythng against u. Just my 2 centz.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2012
Your post is not worthy enough to be hidden. . . No offence!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Omolola1(f): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2012
Glad to know u got the message!!

According to u, u hide senseless posts!! Meaning i made sense and u got it!

Av fun fishing 4 senseless posts!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2012
Yeah, right. . . Considering the fact that you asked me to be free to hide your post. . . Lol.

Did it actually make sense? I left it for you to critically re read and deduct for yourself how "sensible" the post is.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2012
Omolola1:

Younger generation?? Every1 is behind their computers sharing their ideas and proferring solutions to oda pple's problems. . .it doesnt matter how long we've been here, u are not d one paying my sub!

You are being advised to mellow down, and all u can say is 'if u wanna leave, leave!'
even jaybee dat az been a mod for only God knws how long isn't as insensitive as u.

Anyway, u ar just starting, gra-gra still dey do u.

P.S: U are free to hide my post, i dnt av anythng against u. Just my 2 centz.

Well said skippo
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Omolola1(f): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2012
190_@:

Well said skippo

Noted TerryG
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2012
Omolola1:
According to u, u hide senseless posts!! Meaning i made sense and u got it!
Niice.... wink
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by davechika(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2012
oh no no no ,another fight again,who is goin to Mod the Mod (sexlives) now,(sexlives,pls ur MOD,u shouldnt be hot tempered to listen to ur subjects naaa atleast)even if u dnt buy dia idea just acknowledge some (and forget others) being said.it wount hurt?.u said the older ones should go so the younger ones without experience so to say welcomed,so whos gonna give advice when its being sought by the younger minds? (sexkills no attacks on u intended),just my opinion shaa.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
First of all, no one is my subject.

Secondly, some people are hell bent on making "themselves" miserable, cos i have developed a thick skin during my pre-mod days. . . Good training actually.

Thirdly, there are comments and there are comments. . . I listen to well thought out constructive criticisms, and not fccked up deductions + assumptions and thoughtless mis-aligned comments that looks and sounds as if it is pulled out directly from a donkey's arse!

Any group of "commenters" (constructive or thoughtless) a person chooses to compartmentalize him/herself into, is fine by me. . . I'm hardly fazed by what i read on here!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
What a rip off
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Goldieluks: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2012

[color=#550000]
~~ cool 3310 cool ~~

Look at this ignorant nonetity with a very disgusting pride. You are parading your 'mud' senseless self everywhere as if you are been paid for being an apprentice 'MUD'. Take a look at jaybee when he was the active MOD on here, did he ever attack any member, even when he was insulted, did he?? I don't blame you, I blame that mukina for rigging our votes and choosing you as a MUD. But then, she saw that you are a jobless school drop out, hence you now dedicate your entire life here, hididng post and banning people who do not kiss your albino azz. Silly thing! Don't go and get a life, be here parading yourself as NL younger generation, while your mates are out there running their own company. The real world has already passed you by, Duh!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
More pls. . . Your rants make me fat. . . cool
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
Goldieluks:

Look at this ignorant nonetity with a very disgusting pride. You are parading your 'mud' senseless self everywhere as if you are been paid for being an apprentice 'MUD'. Take a look at jaybee when he was the active MOD on here, did he ever attack any member, even when he was insulted, did he?? I don't blame you, I blame that mukina for rigging our votes and choosing you as a MUD. But then, she saw that you are a jobless school drop out, hence you now dedicate your entire life here, hididng post and banning people who do not kiss your albino azz. Silly thing! Don't go and get a life, be here parading yourself as NL younger generation, while your mates are out there running their own company. The real world has already passed you by, Duh!

Rotfl

He says he's nokia 3310 here 2 stay

LOL - olori he seems 2 have 4gotten its i-phone 4(s)
That's here 2 stay

Smh
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Goldieluks: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
190_@:

Rotfl

He says he's nokia 3310 here 2 stay

LOL - olori he seems 2 have 4gotten its i-phone 4(s)
That's here 2 stay

Smh

Lol.....Don't mind the jobless maggot
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by tpia5: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
the "younger" generation with sharp minds ready to engage in motivational romantic discussions and not just dropping into the Romance section to have a laugh. .

oh lordy!!!!

i don laugh tire!!!!

wbb
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by ATMC(f): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
190_@:

U see why I keep saying u are a Fooool

Do u know how many younger members have popped up and left
With d older members staying back

Smh - so u prefer atmc or ijebabe 2 tpia or ileke idi
I pity u

Well keep showing urself, I long saw dis in u and knew dis wud come 2 pass
Let people dance 2 d music they played on demselves

U av notin on me and u know it
Keep foooling urself - na behind computer u get power
excuse me?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Moesha22(f): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
Abeg,make all of una leave killz alone,he is one of the reason i log on to nairaland,besides he is just doing his job so pls lets stop this uneccessary rants about him.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by 195(f): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
ATMC: excuse me?

U я excuzed
Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
Moesha22: Abeg,make all of una leave killz alone,he is one of the reason i log on to nairaland,besides he is just doing his job so pls lets stop this uneccessary rants about him.
shaaraaap! Wat do u knw

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2012

~~ cool 3310 cool ~~

This is a highly irresponsible comment from the moderator of this section. While I applaud your steadfast resolve in reducing the number of insulting posts and useless threads, I am also appalled that the power bestowed upon you is gradually corrupting you.

NL is nothing without her posters! If they refuse to comment and/or participate, then the site will die. The Internet is for everyone, both young and old, and your comment regarding newer generation is highly deplorable.

You need to communicate your opinions without insulting others.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of An Old Man In A Rocky Dance With A Young Girl / Pls Help I Found It Hard To Release Sperm Anytime I Had Sex / "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.