Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust (21614 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wU6B2ZGTdCE/UAhCL1Ar8hI/AAAAAAAAfsU/A8mw1jLS2vM/s1600/01goldie+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-EdhlkXdB-sg/UAhCPLa7OFI/AAAAAAAAfsc/ZoZC2IAt3zw/s1600/03goldie+lindaikeji.jpg[/img]

The last Nigerian to be evicted from the Big Brother Stargame show, Goldie has disclosed that her relationship with fellow housemate, Prezzo was not a strategy, as many had thought.

She opened up her feeling at a press briefing held in her honour today, Thursday, July 19, 2012 at the Protea Hotel, Ikeja, saying that the speculation about her character and activity in the house were far from the truth.

Contrary to what many have opined, Goldie insists she was herself from the beginning of the show till the day she was evicted.

‘Personally, I didn’t go there with any strategy, I went in there to be myself. I went into the house as Susan…I have two facets to myself, on the TV, I am the entertainer and in the BBA house, I was Susan that’s me’.

And as for her relationship with Prezzo, she said, ‘I am an extra emotional person and as for Prezzo, I came to care for him very much. What I saw was that he was a calm person and what I saw was a calm person and he appeared intelligent. You had the option of 50 cameras, I had only two eyes and two ears and I believed in what I saw’, she concluded.

When asked how she feels now that she has discovered the deceitful nature of Prezzo, Goldie responded, ‘when I heard everything he said, I was sad but I realise he went into the house to play a game…I have learnt and I am stronger for it’.
http://thenetng.com/2012/07/19/i-truly-cared-for-prezzo-goldie/
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by cutievik: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2012
Too bad cos i knw they are over a millon Nigerian Guys who wud kill jst 2 date her,GODIE!,sorry 4 ur loss.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by parryon(f): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2012
Then u are not a proper naija babe. A real naija babe liken Karen did will go there with her mind and eyes focused on the money.....Goldie u effed up just don't try representing naija again in any form even musically because u may probably fall in 'love' with the DJ

9 Likes

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2012
cutievik: Too bad cos i knw they are over a millon Nigerian Guys who wud kill jst 2 date her,GODIE!,sorry 4 ur loss.
Not anymore
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2012
She lost her head,while there,she messed up biggerly.i hate her for that.

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by pcicero(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
Image laundering.

Goldie, I never liked you because I thought you were vain but I learnt to tolerate you since I realised you have to eat.

But you see, a leopard doesn't change its spot. You be 'yeye girl' and I no gbadun you at all.

You are so dumb that you could not realise that you were in a contest.

7 Likes

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Havilah93(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
mugu-maga
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by YorubaOmoge: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
ROTFLMAO @ the pix that continues to follow her around grin
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by nikkyshyne(f): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy. Trust ko, Faith nii cheesy
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by bejay766: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
Best of luck next time!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Sijo01(f): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
Oti o
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by inspirenet: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yomieluv: She lost her head,while there,she messed up biggerly.i hate her for that.

undecided
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by shanicemel(f): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
she is so fake

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by mikeuz(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
She had two eyez and two ears, hw many did prezzo have, dat she can't even noticed she is being played## metchewwwwwww, her mumu strong ehn, even nw she still dey mumu. "I truely luved prezzo".ODE

2 Likes

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
Wouldav been betta she stayd @ home, dan floor d small rep nigerians had for her...
Now she's just one stup!d girl witout class...

Btw.. Did she say she loved a married man truly??
What a 'lol'

She even b like albino!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by ifihearam: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ode buruku
It simply means this gurl is a lonely B.Itch
She has no bf
Its all lies that she has one arabian guy who gave her 200k do$$$

Big lie
Naija guys don finish. Afterall beaf dey available

5 Likes

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by gandkiss: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
SHEY DIS PREZZO GUY PHUCK GOLDIE?
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
Goldie pls let person hear word abeg u!

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Jidefido(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
bejay766: Best of luck next time!
there wont be another next time in BBA

2 Likes

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Super1759: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nonsensical nonsense..how can she allow her emotions to becloud her reasoning.I know before you venture into anything.you must take a proper note and knowledge of that thing.ever since she started watching BBA.had any housemate after BBA continue their yeye love or any good thing come out of BBA affairs? BBA is a game and the whole world is watching.."Your forming caring" clap for yoursef.I presume she grewup in niger republic not true naija babe

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
Jide fido: there wont be another next time in BBA
why?i guess its done every 6 months interval.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Tbillz(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
My google fail 2 search who Goldie iz bt anyway frm her xpressn i can tel she'z a cheap,senseless,mannerz slot. . .nxt tym b!tch tink wif Ur head.It a game nt a Titanic boat.

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
Super1759: Nonsensical nonsense..how can she allow her emotions to becloud her reasoning.I know before you venture into anything.you must take a proper note and knowledge of that thing.ever since she started watching BBA.had any housemate after BBA continue their yeye love or any good thing come out of BBA affairs? BBA is a game and the whole world is watching.."Your forming caring" clap for yoursef.I presume she grewup in niger republic not true naija babe
lol,u wicked o,see as u finish the poor girl.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by pendo89(f): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2012

The lady above is prezzos wife! and they have a child together! That is a photo of their wedding.And yeah he's truly loaded as in rich.
They had issues that befall 'prominent personalities'(daisy is a daughter of a senior former MP in goverment)as usual but prezzos still refers to her fondly.
I thought prezzo said it at the very beginning and even showed them pics.
I wonder why goldie took him serious. The prezzo that I know was there for a show nt goldie.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by macwest: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
pcicero:
Image laundering.

Goldie, I never liked you because I thought you were vain but I learnt to tolerate you since I realised you have to eat.

But you see, a leopard doesn't change its spot. You be 'yeye girl' and I no gbadun you at all.

You are so dumb that you could not realise that you were in a contest.
Na stupid girl na..idiot baboon.see as she be sef.but i never knew she was this ugly..ahain!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by dabrake(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2012
ifihearam: Ode buruku
It simply means this gurl is a lonely B.Itch
She has no bf
Its all lies that she has one arabian guy who gave her 200k do$$$

Big lie
Naija guys don finish. Afterall beaf dey available
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
I was expecing her to say it's a strategy. Na wa for her oo. She really fall my hand. Mtchew***
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
I think Goldie is a bigger star than Prezzo,why is she star struck,upon seeing Prezzo?she fall my hand.Prezzo of all people.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by ecode1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yomieluv: She lost her head,while there,she messed up biggerly.i hate her for that.

That's not a good word to have used on her.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Maxdiamond(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mumu girl

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by hammedkola(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Rubbish!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by redcliff: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
AH NNKAN BE!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail / Timi Dakolo Shares Beautiful Fathers Day Photo / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Receiving Chieftaincy Titles (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.