Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust (21620 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
e.code:

That's not a good word to have used on her.
noted,i mean "dislike".

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Myself2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
Foolish girl,she just wasted the one spot that another correct 9ja babe should've utilised well
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
pls help me get dis msg to Goldie:
u're a bitch, mumu, asshole.
hw culd u go n embarrass ur country?
shez so not a 9ja gal.
Bleep off.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by wandeay: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
who dey date dis one sef, wowo animal
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Sagytarius(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
I've never seen any lady as silly as her. Dolt!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
bleep off = f-u-ck off
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by YorubaOmoge: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
pendo89:

[size=18pt]The lady above is prezzos wife! and they have a child together! That is a photo of their wedding.And yeah he's truly loaded as in rich.
They had issues that befall 'prominent personalities'(daisy is a daughter of a senior former MP in goverment)as usual but prezzos still refers to her fondly.
I thought prezzo said it at the very beginning and even showed them pics.
I wonder why goldie took him serious. The prezzo that I know was there for a show nt goldie.[/size]

Let those who have eyes see. . . .
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Sagytarius(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
Sense, she nor make.
Strategy, she nor get. Ah-aaan!

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by ask4double(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
This goldie gurl worwor sha, geeeezzz! like we can leave together all year round and i won't get an E_rection....

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by ugosly(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
Did she really say that,shame!shame!!shame!!to think it was a strategy she was putting up...dat chic deserve some koboko u know!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by anambraninja: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
useless Yoruba ode!! Naija had always had pple from the middle belt, Igbo, Deltans to the big brother house. For once we had this yoruba dude and see d shame she brought to Naija. Odeeee!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Ejine(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
pendo89:

The lady above is prezzos wife! and they have a child together! That is a photo of their wedding.And yeah he's truly loaded as in rich.
They had issues that befall 'prominent personalities'(daisy is a daughter of a senior former MP in goverment)as usual but prezzos still refers to her fondly.
I thought prezzo said it at the very beginning and even showed them pics.
I wonder why goldie took him serious. The prezzo that I know was there for a show nt goldie.

OMG!!! shocked You mean that hideous Gollum action-figure called Prezzo actually has a cute wife like this?
Wonders shall never end. Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with some women's eyeballs.

Anyway, to each his own.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Let those who have eyes see. . . .
wHAT DOES PREZZO MEANS please?
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Ejine(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
anambra ninja: useless Yoruba ode!! Naija had always had pple from the middle belt, Igbo, Deltans to the big brother house. For once we had this yoruba dude and see d shame she brought to Naija. Odeeee!!!!!

I don't get it.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by pcicero(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
anambra ninja: useless Yoruba ode!! Naija had always had pple from the middle belt, Igbo, Deltans to the big brother house. For once we had this yoruba dude and see d shame she brought to Naija. Odeeee!!!!!

Goat is what you are! Dare and Bayo also brought you shame abi?

I'm sure you have only seen the last three editions.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by ypzilanti: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
Like I said in a previous post.

If you believed the character on stage and in videos was the same as that in real life, you have no inkling about artistes.

These people are like chameleons when on stage.

Sorry to burst your bubble. She is just a mundane, average babe, with a little singing talent, and very good in video productions.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by pcicero(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: wHAT DOES PREZZO MEANS please?

Mon Ami, google is your friend.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by YorubaOmoge: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2012

He's not Nigerian, so I don't know.

Ejiné:

OMG!!! shocked You mean that hideous Gollum action-figure called Prezzo actually has a cute wife like this?
Wonders shall never end. Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with some women's eyeballs.

Anyway, to each his own.

Are you finer? lipsrsealed
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by blessed4ril(f): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
NLdaz,pls give d poor girl a break 4God'sake! She failed n so f...ckin wot?

3 Likes

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by luvme2(f): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
Eyaaaaaah!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by elampiro(m): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
It's ok please. Do you people want her to commit suicide? It's just a personal mistake she made. We all have ours. If only Ola and Chris were fit to play the game, Naija wouldn't have noticed Goldie's flaws this much..
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Kolade9(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
Choi!!! See as pesin worwor,she even geh muscle.... grin grin grin
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Kolade9(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
blessed4ril: NLdaz,pls give d poor girl a break 4God'sake! She failed n so f...ckin wot?
Na ya sister?
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by foyeks2001(f): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
Kolade9: Na ya sister?

does it matter? pls give her a break jor...many of u here registered but was not selected and picked....but she was there
oga l'eyan to gba odo, eyan ni o r'owo r'awe jor
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by slimdiggi: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
according to d big lipped kenyan ape prezzo is d short form of ''president'',who dash monkey fine face? Anyway i dont blame him,i blame d chimp naija sent to represent us
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by justdream(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
parryon: Then u are not a proper naija babe. A real naija babe liken Karen did will go there with her mind and eyes focused on the money.....Goldie u effed up just don't try representing naija again in any form even musically because u may probably fall in 'love' with the DJ

Omo Mehn....Babe you took the words outta my mouff. i sure believe say if na you, prezzo go dey clean ground wey yu dey match gan. The babe no try atall, and funny enuf i dint even knw she was a musician until now. U gly mozanza like goldie.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Sanguine77(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
The story of a scorned lady... Onye atara ata, atala ya.
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Etumgbe(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
Foolish idiot
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
Ah Goldiegger, u fall d hand of all 9ja babes, every lady wey get sense & all ur Boy Friends.
All d pple wey dy BBA carry 2 eyes & 2 ears go 2.
Na her yeye strategy of make I love hard fall ur hand. She got carried away wt Preezo's joystick.
Dat Preezo sef; I hear say dem adopt him 4rm an orphanage in Ijebu. He s surely a 9ja guy by birth.
FMJ!
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Azidogen2: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
If goldie go commit suicide because of all the things wey una dey fire her for here, na una go come dey pity her by saying "sorry", "rest in peace". Abeg make una do am small small, we all know say she be a disgrace. Even though she no fine, no be her fault; abi na she create herself? gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by Sagytarius(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
Enyi, what brought about that now?
Re: Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust by elledoe(f): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yepaa!tu es finir goldie(you ave finished patapata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday / Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo / Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.