Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Like Him But Don't Know Whether He Likes Me Back. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Like Him But Don't Know Whether He Likes Me Back. (1815 Views)

Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him / Ladies If This Man Is Your Brother Which One Will You Like Him To Marry?? / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Him But Don't Know Whether He Likes Me Back. by fabusima: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2012
I am woman that has kind a number of male friends. I happen to like to hang out and chat with them compared to my fellow women. There is a particular guy i work with that i happen to like and he send signals as if he likes me to, but sometimes he acts and talks in a way i do not understand. He will make comments like everyone here is ur boyfriend, or you have everyone following you. An at times when he sees me with ma males friends, the nest time we meet at the workplace he will make my life difficult.

I really dnt understand angry
Re: I Like Him But Don't Know Whether He Likes Me Back. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
Since u like him, have a chat with him and ask him why he is behaving like a jerk or just ignore him. undecided
Re: I Like Him But Don't Know Whether He Likes Me Back. by ekakids(f): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
This guy u are talking about is he a married man? Cos that may be the reason he is playing you like that.might just be flirting or I may be wrong
Re: I Like Him But Don't Know Whether He Likes Me Back. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
I will give you my advise ; Focus more on finding a MATURE THINKING/ACTING guy to like and let this one go to school of maturity. Who plays this useless hide and seek games at this day and age? How old are you two again? 10 and 12?
Re: I Like Him But Don't Know Whether He Likes Me Back. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
fabusima: I am woman that has kind a number of male friends. I happen to like to hang out and chat with them compared to my fellow women. There is a particular guy i work with that i happen to like and he send signals as if he likes me to, but sometimes he acts and talks in a way i do not understand. He will make comments like everyone here is ur boyfriend, or you have everyone following you.

this is a simple man's trick in order for you to say how you feel about HIM. this man expects you to reply:" but its you i like" or " no they mean nothing to me" etc....in order for him to feel confident about you guys, and take it a step further. if he tells you all this and you just nod in acceptance then it will clearly say a lot about your being. how do you expect him to know that you like him, if you are always surrounded with other guys.

give him a sign, OR simply tell him...... because you have a lot of male friends and it is scaring him.

An at times when he sees me with ma males friends, the nest time we meet at the workplace he will make my life difficult.
I really dnt understand angry

what more do you need to understand that this man is jealous of your multiple friendships at work?! what more do you need to understand that this man is a lil possessive and want you interested and dedicated to himself only?
Re: I Like Him But Don't Know Whether He Likes Me Back. by tobechi20(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
Gals are fond of ignoring those that care for them and chase over shadow
Re: I Like Him But Don't Know Whether He Likes Me Back. by fabusima: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
jennykadry: I will give you my advise ; Focus more on finding a MATURE THINKING/ACTING guy to like and let this one go to school of maturity. Who plays this useless hide and seek games at this day and age? How old are you two again? 10 and 12?

lOL i know rite. He is 35yrs. i thin am gonna ignore hime. i am past the age were i ave to be part of a cat an mouse game. let him come out right o will jus forget him.

(1) (Reply)

Last Longer In Bed With These Tips / Woman Stabbed Man With Knife After S^x (photo) / Sure Antidote To Diaper Rashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.