Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! (2999 Views)

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. / SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? / Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by bob2039: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2007
hello landers please post your experience at the weekend selection test of insight communication ltd,how it all went and what to expect and if there were emphasis on the dress code! please respond as your response will help alot and the lord will gladly see us thru!.thanks
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by Emperoh(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2007
I had wished every firm will copy their mode. It was the bomb. Computer based test. No on harassing you if you had the invitation or not. It goes like this; Come into their compound, sit at the Security waiting room, After sometime we where called into the test room. They assign you a system. maybe a laptop or desktop. You log in put in your email address and PRONTO! your phone number comes on. If you weren't invited for the test, there is no way you can proceed thats the end for you. The exams where not too difficult and it was computer based. you are allowed to use calculator but you have to be fast. 30 questions in 25 mins. This is for tthose that will be writing this coming weekend. GoodLuck to them all. take note, their current affairs is International. SO be prepared.

The 30 questions are a mixture of Maths (which is more), English and Current affairs infact (world affairs).
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by bob2039: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2007
@emperoh may God bless you! you have given a a discreption that make every1 of us going the wekend think we have even writen the test!thanks alot.why many lok and pass.u gave a helpn hand .thanks 1s more!
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by bob2039: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2007
@emperoh may God bless you! you have given a a discreption that make every1 of us going the wekend think we have even writen the test!thanks alot.why many lok and pass.u gave a helping hand .thanks 1s more!
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by bob2039: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2007
@emperoh may God bless you! you have given a a discreption that make every1 of us going the wekend think we have even writen the test!thanks alot.why many lok and pass.u gave a helping hand .thanks 1s more!
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by kenazuu(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
pls guys do they allow gate crashing? and wen is the test coming up
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by speak2me: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2007
THUMBS UP 2 INSIGHT COMMUNICATIONS for a well organized and executed recruitment test.

i was there 4 mine on sunday and it was quite a redefined concept in recruitment tests.

hope they call most landers soon for the next stage,

holla
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by cyberpaul(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2007
All other companies particularly all those arrogant banks should learn from insight, their facilities were world class, we were treated with respect and dignity. And we already seemed like members of staff. A befitting environment for we graduates.
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by Emperoh(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2007
bob2039:

@emperoh may God bless you! you have given a a discreption that make everyone of us going the wekend think we have even writen the test!thanks alot.why many lok and pass.u gave a helpn hand .thanks 1s more!

thanks very much for the compliment. Keeping the info to myself won't guarantee me the job. Its all about the Almighty's wish. I hope that we all come out successful in the end. Bigups to Nairalanders and Goodluck.

kenazuu:

please guys do they allow gate crashing? and when is the test coming up

Read my post very well. And you will get the answer to your question. All the same you may try your luck.
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by knockbud: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2007
well guyz i was there for the test over the weekend ,i can say the setting and venue and style was superb ,after all they are the best ad agency in lagos or mayb nigeria. but i got an info very concrete one that he test scores were so low.To be very honest the test was difficult,it may seem easy o!! but u wont believe it,after saturday (plz this is quite confidential)no one had exceeded abt 55% and insiders themselves say the test was difficult,the logic was crazy,am saying the truth ,let no one deceive u ,there is no definite word to describe the test.
so guyz goodluck ,and keep urselves abreast with some management ideas as well,cheers!!!
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by uzzy2: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2007
Its not just some arrogant banks.oceanic bank and the likes should consult them 4 for briefing, they are just too backward and inefficient in their recruitment processes.excuse my freedom of speech. UBA is not left out on this.the xperience in ph last 2saturdays was quit appalling.
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by Dedoyin: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hello Landers, Insights test is the most organised test I have attended in months. For those who are yet to sit for the test, even if the time on your IV says 6pm, I advice you get there early, for those of us that wrote the test on  sat, we were called in immediately we got there. Its a 25question for 30mins test, the PC shuts itself up once your timeis over,like it happens in browsing business centers, mixture of Maths(probability),English(Verbal aptitude),and General knowledge.
The test is one that if you know it, you know it, but if you dont then you dont. Note:every body's question is different from the next person's, you might just have one or two similar questions. All the best[color=#770077][/color] cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by bob2039: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
Guys it really interesting to hear all theseabt a coy in ngr.am happy we are getting sumwere in these nation!, so other should follow suit expecialy the bank industries!.
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by adelarin(f): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2007
i laugh. had mine on sat. it was ok but generally i dont think nigerians are prepared for this but i was treated with dignity and gosh, they get fine boys!! half of their staff would be unable to answer half of the questions, i try cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by tainzo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hello all,

Insight comms shld be given tumbs up for being so organised. However, its unfortunate that they may only employ a few of the many people that came for the test. I know this because i've had the opportunity to sit for their test and even went as far as the second interview.

Not withstanding, i know some of you in the house will make us all proud by getting all the available slots.

Wishing you all the best and seasons greatings.

Cheers, tainzo
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by gennielucy(f): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
am new here.pls i will like to know about insight communication and how to apply.thanks
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by bob2039: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
@genielucy you have to wait til next year when they open up their vacancies again!
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by rexfx2: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2007
hey guy, glad its been all affirmative news about the test,

Guys,i was invited for the test on Saturday and i missed it as i had to be at the hospital to dress ma injury (Okada accident). Its healing fast now and i can move around with out much constraint. What do you think i should do, go try write with another batch or just let it go?
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by longmankaz(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2007
@rexfx2,

you no get wahala, just show up on any of the appointed days, as long as you were invited.

omo, big ups to insight comm. it was my best experience in test writing.

cheers!
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by nteje: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2007
insight communications test was innovative , they exhibited high level of proffessinalism and training . i wish the banks will emulate them . everything was planned and as a result, they were ready before they statrted. i hope to make it to the next stage. . thnks
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by baibeh(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2007
hello all!
i was invited on the 8th, but was indisposable! when r they writing in jan. is any body fixed for the 5th or 6th of jan?
i wld appreciate some info so i cld go and write. thanks once again.
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2007
Insight Communications really impressed me when I sat for my test on Sunday. No stress, no distress at all it was well organised and efficient like a well oiled machine. I think other companies have a lot to learn from them 4 real.
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by iseyi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2007
Yah, it is great development in recruitment process in Nigeria, they deserve kudos from nigerian graduates. All other firms should emulate them and stop treating job seekers like a beggar.
Good luck to all.
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by banis: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2007
hi lander
concerning the way the test was conducted all of us that went there where impressed but pls dont think the test is just probability .what i think is that there are several questions becos as far as am concerned i did not see any probability there.but just be prepared and walk in thyere with ur heads high .they really are nice thyer but itn will take a will for nigerian to totally get used to that kind of system let's be honest
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by obumslow: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2007
Thanks Fellas! Emperoh, may u live long!!! Anyone with the company's website or tell me what their business is like, their pay etc. Good luck to y all!
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by 2bad(m): 1:12am On Dec 12, 2007
TO BAIBEH, sorry i hope u re okay now?u can always go on the 15 or 16th of dec for the next batch all the best. nairalanders my hope lies in almighty God alone,the author and finisher of my faith,the i am that i am. i am favoured already by him. I fell in love with the org immediately i entered,omo they are the bomb.three gbosa for them smiley smiley smiley
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by Shanola: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2007
Thank u guys for all the info. bt I'll still like to know if thers any dress code for the test. Mine is 2 come up on the 16th.
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by rexfx2: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2007
Shanola:

Thank u guys for all the info. bt I'll still like to know if thers any dress code for the test. Mine is 2 come up on the 16th.

sup, what time is it on the 16th. Waz meant to write mine on 8th but missed it for some easons, waitin
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by coold(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2007
Shanola:

i had mine on the 9th and the test was cool. as for dress code, there is none. the whole process didn't last up to an hour. just wear something that's nice and comfortable. wish u all the best and don't spend too much time on a question. you can always come back to tough questions later. CHEERS!
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by kay4kelvin(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2007
Hii Landers

Insight communications an outdoor(advert company) ,they re very good at the test procedure.Their test procedure are well organised.Is an on system test exam(each person on his/her system},I must say is very easy for those who are very familiar with computer systems or you can take the hard copy.

Consequently,I passed Insight exam early this year but the testing started Dec 2006.My/our oral interview was slated for jan 20th,2007.On getting there on the faithful day, we where over 500 people all on suits.

Well, I can't really say if they were confused or never expecting such number of people even when the invited them.They will call you in, ask you your name and what you studied and u leave for another person.

We all did very well,they came out and ask us to go home,when I asked why they siad I read engineering.I was sad then I asked them if they did not see my CV before inviting for the test and oral interview.So many people was disappointed because of that action.It was very painful to me I had another interview on that Saturday,all messed up.

Well, I wih you guys all the best, I just hope they have changed to better.

Engr Kelvin
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by baibeh(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2007
please, any1 in the hse wit info on if they r writing in jan. i plan to come into lagos on the 3rd or 4th of january.
Re: Aftermath Of Insight Communication Selection Test!.contribute! by msmalawi: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2007
guyz,i had my own test 2day.the setting was very ok coupled with the fact that its computer based.but i have to be honest the test was hard.the logic was crazy and there is barely time for you to finish the crazy calculations.The so called current affairs is mostly international affairs.
Wish every1 dat took the test all the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa State University Recruiting Various Positions / Deli Foods Nigeria Job Vacancy / A New Small Company Needs Writers And Translators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.