Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal (16904 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by seedord247(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2012
bookface:

Lesson number 1: Shine your eyes when dealing with Omo Igbo!

Lesson number 2: Go back to Lesson number 1 and read all over again.

i nor won talk am. . . . Thanks for the helping me to spilt it out. angry grin
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by mkmyers45(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2012
executinal: But why should this woman invest (16.5M)with this guy did he promise to be your sugar boy because you are sugar mummy already?? There is still more to this. I can't believe you woman even if Jim iyk is your immediate junior Brother you won't be so kind and generous to him this way. undecided
She runs an NGO? Wtf?
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by horny4u(f): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2012
Joe Mosco: I maybe wrong, but ireally don't feel it is all about the money... Please woman, what is the "remote cause" for bringing this issue up...... If u made records of your earlier conversations, then you must have interior motives right from the begining..... Anyway, may the truth SHINE

Can you give your blood brother 1 million without keeping records talk less of 16M or you think we are talking money miss road.

Its a shame!

Honest people who need investors are not getting help because of this rubbish.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Sagytarius(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2012
Abeg, the story too long. who go fit briefly just tell me Jim Iyke offence?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by mkmyers45(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Habiba, can you refute the statement that you were interested sexually on Jim Iyke and that was why he chop your money ? If you did all you did for Jimmy's mum based on charitable reason, from a charity organization, which depends on public donations, why do you feel so much pain as if its your money that you spent and why come expose the entire family's humble upbringing on the internet. And this 15m, i hope you didnt personally gain from charitable donations of members of the public. This is not fair oh. You said Jimmy and you had an agreement the repay back in 4 yrs so why come empty all secret after his "Sarcastic Shout out tweet", if na me, I no go pay you back and heaven no go fall. But Jimmy, you no dey try at all o. There are many promotional opportunities for stars to make money....hussle right and stop this sugar mummy syndrome
Dude..does it matter? a debt is a debt..how are you sure the relationship between them was sexual?
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by executinal(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2012
mkmyers45: She runs an NGO? Wtf?
NGO for 15M?? are you for real?? So if she is so generous this way how long will the NGO last??
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Joeblis(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2012
Exactly what am think must she record every conversation?snap every pic at any giving location..am beginining to suspect this hajiya was in to blackmail this dude...but anyhow sha jimmy i gat ur bk.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by seedord247(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2012
Sagytarius: Abeg, the story too long. who go fit briefly just tell me Jim Iyke offence?

You nor go schoool angry
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by megawax8: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2012
Nyc story line!!! Waiting for part 2
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by mkmyers45(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2012
executinal:
NGO for 15M?? are you for real?? So if she is so generous this way how long will the NGO last??
Mr man people can't do business and help again? smh
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Chinom(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2012
bookface:

hahaha, i said it!

Another Omo Igbo holding brief for fellow Omo Igbo! He knows is type, probably because he's his type?

Low life creep. I will not stoop so low as to get tribal like you. What i'm about to say is targeted to YOU as an individal. Why not stick to your low life cleaning job and leave businessmen to discuss business. This is above your level. Agbero... i need a gardener. you may apply.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by seedord247(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2012
mkmyers45: Dude..does it matter? a debt is a debt..how are you sure the relationship between them was sexual?

Exactly. . . I dont know how somepple thinks. . Must i be intimate with you before i help you. . For crying out loud the woman runs an NGO program and she was dominated with jim stories regarding his family plight.

If the woman has left his mum for death. . . Some 1diot will come out here cursing the innocent woman.

To help person naw ba sin!
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Sagytarius(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2012
seedord247:

You nor go schoool angry
Na beg I dey beg na. grin
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by IYANGBALI: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2012
LesbianBoy: Jim iyke na wa o......if u r truly owing this ''old cargo'' pls pay her and let this matter die down before u spoil ur name and career!
Must you call her names?
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Ejine(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2012
To the inconsequential tribalists and their futile chatter... I hope say una no go begin dey cry when folks like Okija_Juju and Areosapien begin dey throw their own fire for una nyash.
If an IG of police, a man who should set an example to the country's moral structure, could loot in such a shameful way (and you know who I'm talking about), then you laughably primitive losers no even suppose dey come here dey disgrace unaselves for this thread, because we don see una finish... And that's just putting it mildly.

Abeg, move over, make better people see road to contribute more constructively.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by executinal(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2012
mkmyers45: Mr man people can't do business and help again? smh
15M is fuc,king so big for help Mr. $100,000 Just for help we are not talking about $20,000 or $50,000.
There is more to this let wait till the real bomb explode
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by seedord247(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2012
Sagytarius: Na beg I dey beg na. grin

ok. . . Shey u understand itsekiri ir ibibi . . i fit help u summarize am to that shaaa. cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by patholaw: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2012
All dis ur forming...so its pple's wealth ur living off...i even heard his sisters form alot too. Na wa oh.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by tonyx4x44(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2012
pro01: All these naija celebrities and their fake lives. See this crackhead as im dey disgrace himself. Later him go claim say im buy N100m cars in one day. Fake azz paupers.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by IYANGBALI: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2012
bookface:

Lesson number 1: Shine your eyes when dealing with Omo Igbo!

Lesson number 2: Go back to Lesson number 1 and read all over again.
what has tribe got to do with the issue?You better grow up

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Opoki(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2012
Is this a script or real life happenings to Jim?
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Sagytarius(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2012
seedord247:
ok. . . Shey u understand itsekiri ir ibibi . . i fit help u summarize am to that shaaa. cheesy
just pidgin go do. wink
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by bookface: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2012
Joeblis: Exactly what am think must she record every conversation?snap every pic at any giving location..am beginining to suspect this hajiya was in to blackmail this dude...but anyhow sha jimmy i gat ur bk.

dummy! dey dia they "get hin back". Dude is about to get slammed in the chill factory, you dey dia dey vomit trash.

I would take your pictures, DNA, fingerprint and that of your mum's if i was about to hand out 10k talk-less of 16 milla.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by bookface: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2012
IYA NGBALI: what has tribe got to do with the issue?You better grow up

Grow up for giving people "heads up"?

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by MissyB3(f): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2012
So, OP doesn't think it's necessary to state who Habiba Abubakar is, at least, for the benefit of those who haven't heard that name before or aren't Nigerians?
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by onatisi(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2012
iv4fb: Nollywood, this is a script for y'all.

The woman spoke with facts, jim Iyke; - integrity don't get rebuilt easily and that's if you have any.

This article reduce Jim Iyke to a tout!
i always wonder how he became an actor he hasnt got any acting talent he looks like a pdp thug anytime i see him on screen
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by onatisi(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2012
Joeblis: Exactly what am think must she record every conversation?snap every pic at any giving location..am beginining to suspect this hajiya was in to blackmail this dude...but anyhow sha jimmy i gat ur bk.
if u allow urself to be blackmailed too bad,the question is did he collect the money yes or no?did he deny her or the money initially? if he did why?all points to jim potential criminal talents
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2012
mkmyers45: Dude..does it matter? a debt is a debt..how are you sure the relationship between them was sexual?
Jim Iyke said so....read the article again...
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Sagytarius(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2012
bookface:

I'm not getting tribal, far from it. I'm just seeking to warn others of the inherent risks of having business relations with "Omo Igbos"

You are a businessman? LoL, isn't that what they all say? I can't seem to recall a single Omo Igbo who isn't a "businessman" LoL.

Even Jim Iyke is a businessman!

People, don't forget the golden rule: Shine your eyes when dealing with Omo Igbos, take heed when they describe themselves as "businessmen".

As they say in Igbo: "Ijiji enweghị onye ndụmọdụ na eso ozu aba n’ili". It means a fly that has no counselor will end up in the grave with the corpse.

Boys i hail una o!

and you say you ain't getting tribal? Dude, get a life. And don't try to dillute your tribalism by saying an ibo adage; because it us obtainable that one can speak another's lang.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by abdulkayus(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2012
LesbianBoy: Jim iyke na wa o......if u r truly owing this ''old cargo'' pls pay her and let this matter die down before u spoil ur name and career!

SMH for u, has helpin some1 nw make her an old cargo?
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Emerald120(f): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2012
guy u don fall ma hand reach ground, com to tink of dis, he bit d finger dat fed him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nollywood Gave Brith To Ghollywood" - Ali Nuhu / Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? / Photo- Prof Wole Soyinka With His Cult Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.