Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal (16903 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2012
@ billyonnaire,

The guy at first said he don't even know her, then he agreed he know her, then that it was 5m, ehat gave u the impression that the relationship talk isn't one of his lies too?

The woman claim she drag her husband into this, if they had any affair, only a very mischievous woman will put her husband in the know
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by olabiz2010: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2012
[quote author=bookface]

dummy! dey dia they "get hin back". Dude is about to get slammed in the chill factory, you dey dia dey vomit trash.

[/b]
I would take your pictures, DNA, fingerprint and that of your mum's if i was about to hand out 10k talk-less of 16 milla. [b]
.......You be badt guy º°˚ grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2012
I comment my reserve!!!
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by mployer(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2012
S0 she runs NGO only for Jim and his family members, abi An NGO that can give an individual 15M must be too big to remain anonymous . Lets hear other things the NGO has done.

The women should be careful so more beans ai'nt spilled
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by abdulkayus(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2012
Joeblis: Exactly what am think must she record every conversation?snap every pic at any giving location..am beginining to suspect this hajiya was in to blackmail this dude...but anyhow sha jimmy i gat ur bk.

y wouldnt u get his bac, wen u are bird of d same feather
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by BabaOlowo: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2012
This is crazy. There must be something about this woman too. She took the poor woman from England to India because the hospital bill was expensive but could afford to invest 16M in the Boy's business. She has been warned about Jim yet she took the risk, honestly there is much to this, the fact that you introduced a Mumu Husband to Jim does not stop a fling between the 2 of you. Reasonable women stay clear of Jim, so reap the fruit of your being unreasonable.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by uncleu(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2012
iv4fb: @ billyonnaire,

The guy at first said he don't even know her, then he agreed he know her, then that it was 5m, ehat gave u the impression that the relationship talk isn't one of his lies too?

The woman claim she drag her husband into this, if they had any affair, only a very mischievous woman will put her husband in the know
Abeg when did she involve her husband? Was it before or after giving the money? She is a suspect.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Toktee(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Habiba, can you refute the statement that you were interested sexually on Jim Iyke and that was why he chop your money ? If you did all you did for Jimmy's mum based on charitable reason, from a charity organization, which depends on public donations, why do you feel so much pain as if its your money that you spent and why come expose the entire family's humble upbringing on the internet. And this 15m, i hope you didnt personally gain from charitable donations of members of the public. This is not fair oh. You said Jimmy and you had an agreement the repay back in 4 yrs so why come empty all secret after his "Sarcastic Shout out tweet", if na me, I no go pay you back and heaven no go fall. But Jimmy, you no dey try at all o. There are many promotional opportunities for stars to make money....hussle right and stop this sugar mummy syndrome
u are blind,is she asking jim to pay the money she spent on the mother or the money jim borrow from her?
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by 2sexy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
Enoquin: Na real wa...never liked the guy but still...
for some reason I think this woman is not telling the whole truth... Does it mean that she does not know that Jim Iyke is nollywood actor? How could the same person say he has been in the street since age eleven and you would just believe him like that?

Again she seem so soft and vulnerable. Man, I would rather be soft on my dog than a fellow Nigerians like me. It was the same mistake a woman made that led to the lose of 648k...

SHINE YA EYES--NAFDAG!
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by StellaBella(f): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
Why una dey insult jim iyke
Him nor put gun for the woman head collect money.
She see young handsome man
But bobo go carry american chick dey flex
Na im arrest come land.
Make una free jim iyke jor

Dem genevive, ini chop pass that one for men hand.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by femmy2010(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
Glitters can be deceiving .
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by otumfour(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2012

wht tha furk is tht nasty chalk board doing infront of him undecided or wht is it supposed to be undecided.......to learn ABCD......
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by SisiKill1: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
After reading this thread, I now understand why some women find it hard to feel sorry for a downtrodden Naija man.

These women help them out of the goodness of their hearts and when it is time to pay back, the guys switch things around by suddenly casting the woman as a woman scorned and the audience laps it up.

With all the evidence the poor woman provided, people are still insisting it is a case of romance gone wrong and she was desperate for a man. See eediots asking her to refute claims that she and Jim Iyke had a sexual relationship. . . As if that's all that matters. Even if that were the case, does she deserve the shabby treatment from the runt of a man called Jim Iyke?

The eeediot even has the audacity to be tweeting. . .instead of hanging his head in shame. Can't really blame him though, he knows the mindset of his audience. See how they are hailing him as a "badt guy" who has women throwing themselves at him instead of calling him to task for the criminal he is.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: After reading this thread, I now understand why some women find it hard to feel sorry for a downtrodden Naija man.

These women help them out of the goodness of their heart and when it is time to pay back, they switch things around by suddenly casting the woman as a woman scorned and the audience laps it up.

With all the evidence the poor woman provided, people are still insisting it is a case of romance gone wrong and she was desperate for a man. Even that were the case, does she deserve the shabby treatment from the runt of a man called Jim Iyke?

The eeediot even has the audacity to be tweeting. . .instead of hanging his head in shame. Can't really blame him though, he knows the mindset of his audience. See how they are hailing him as a badt guy who has women throwing themselves at him instead of calling him to task for the criminal he is.

I agree almost completely. Even if the woman in question invested the money on him with expectations of romance and whatnot, that mere fact doesn't extenuate Jim Iyke's unbridled criminality and ingratitude.

Which kain badt guy is he sef? Is it by shamelessly milking money off older women that one can lay claim to being a "badt" guy? This Jim Iyke is a big fool - see his pathetic mugshot sef. . .more shameful-looking than Ibori's own. I hope his sorry azz ends up in jail too, if he can't refund the money - which of course he can't.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Tisa: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
With a good lawyer and in a normal system Jim can claim @ least N50m for damages following this publication. The money advanced was never a loan but an investment as claimed even by the complainant. From d mog shot we can see jim was charged or arrested for assault and not fraud. This woman just got herself into a deep legal mess if Jim were to pursue damages against her.

Our police sef try. How wld they ask that an investment be converted into a loan? If so then I shd also get oceanic bank, intercontinental bank, phb etc arrested cos I can change my shares into a loan (get it?). If he truly wrote the undertaken to pay then he can sue the woman in conjunction with the police cos as far as I am concerned he wrote the bond under duress in the police station ( pls be mindful also that our police is not a debt recovery agency).

If u think someone owes u I think the best person to go to is a seasoned lawyer n not first the police cos if u do that to someone that knows his rights u may not only end up losing ur moni but be asked to pay damages n other costs associated with d case.

I don't know Jim n I don't care about him but looking @ all that I can see above he has a perfect case against the woman if he cares to pursue it.

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by logica(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
Tisa: jim was charged or arrested for assault and not fraud.
That's the part I was wondering. And really, a person who's merely going after you to collect a loan will not bother to go into the details of his mother "selling akara on the road-side". There's too much emotion in this attack (with defamation in mind).
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by texazzpete(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
Tisa: With a good lawyer and in a normal system Jim can claim @ least N50m for damages following this publication. The money advanced was never a loan but an investment as claimed even by the complainant. From d mog shot we can see jim was charged or arrested for assault and not fraud. This woman just got herself into a deep legal mess if Jim were to pursue damages against her.

Our police sef try. How wld they ask that an investment be converted into a loan? If so then I shd also get oceanic bank, intercontinental bank, phb etc arrested cos I can change my shares into a loan (get it?). If he truly wrote the undertaken to pay then he can sue the woman in conjunction with the police cos as far as I am concerned he wrote the bond under duress in the police station ( pls be mindful also that our police is not a debt recovery agency).

If u think someone owes u I think the best person to go to is a seasoned lawyer n not first the police cos if u do that to someone that knows his rights u may not only end up losing ur moni but be asked to pay damages n other costs associated with d case.

I don't know Jim n I don't care about him but looking @ all that I can see above he has a perfect case against the woman if he cares to pursue it.

Stay blessed

You m0r0n! The mugshot clearly states CBT which is 'Criminal breach of Trust'. It's even written in the Police exhibit in the OP.
What damages can Jim Iyke bring against someone that clearly has grounds to press for Assault charges to be filed against him. Do you know what the penalty for attempted murder is?

All you Jim Iyke fans pretending not to care about him so as to appear impartial as just deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by texazzpete(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
logica: That's the part I was wondering. And really, a person who's merely going after you to collect a loan will not bother to go into the details of his mother "selling akara on the road-side". There's too much emotion in this attack (with defamation in mind).

So you will remain placid and cool if someone who vanishes with your cash and attempts to kill you starts mocking you on Twitter abi?
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Werehkpe: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ha ha ha h aha ha ha! So politicians steal, Actors also steal?

Abeg werrin b d difference btw Farouk and Iyke nau?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Bloody broke ass nigga
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by logica(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
texazzpete:

So you will remain placid and cool if someone who vanishes with your cash and attempts to kill you starts mocking you on Twitter abi?
Now you have shed more light - he attempted to kill her. But wait; why assault and not attempted murder? So this tallies with what I said; it had gone beyond mere attempt to collect a loan.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Aringon(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
What can u guys say about this allegation from Jim Iyke:
http://kaaf.com/3d-174797 Alleged N15m Scam: 'She Is After Me Because I Denied Her S*x**She Stole My Sister's Phone'-Jim Iyke
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by horny4u(f): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
Wereh kpe: Ha ha ha h aha ha ha! So politicians steal, Actors also steal?

Abeg werrin b d difference btw Farouk and Iyke nau?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Bloody broke ass nigga

If it was not so sad ....it will be funny.

Do you know the name Nigeria is a stain in the western world ?

Its worrying to me sha o
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by LesbianBoy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
Now am wondering who is innocent and who is guilty! Jim iyke, as we speak, is giving his own facts on twitter which makes him look innocent!
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by logica(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Aringon: What can u guys say about this allegation from Jim Iyke:
http://kaaf.com/3d-174797 Alleged N15m Scam: 'She Is After Me Because I Denied Her S*x**She Stole My Sister's Phone'-Jim Iyke
Please; does he owe her money or not? That's all that needs to be cleared.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by otokx(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
This allegations are serious but let us wait for the other side of the story though the damage appears to be done.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by noble84: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
this old woman should leave this young man alone and stop assasinating his character.i dont believe any of this crap.when pple see a star,they just do anything to tarnish his image.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
I dnt like Jim Iyke & will not hold brief 4 him ,but, hajia u said u run a charity & spent money on Jim's mum 4rm d purse of ur organisation, Hw come u sound like you spent your personal money?
Was it from d organisations purse that u 'invested' d 16m in his clothing line ? I know we don't invest a loan as a loan means debt-QED!
Why are you so bitter dat u want to run d entire family down?
Jim, how come u failed 2 kip 2 ur own side of d bargain?
I remember Steph-nora Okere,as i remember Hajia Abubakar 2day!
Watch out for part 3....
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
Same goes for all the actresses,the aint gat nuffin,africa magic makes em popular and the use the advantage to bleep business men and politicians
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by manosteel(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
Is she the one who turned Jim to a star? I think that old woman had vested interest in that young man. She should go ahead and tell us that people in Jim's family are sick, sick mother, blind father, deaf brother, dumb sister and mentally deranged Iyke.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Skmoda360(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
shaneroberts26: Hahahahahaha,luk @ d guilt in his bulgy okporoko eyes.(I bin lyk u but u don fall ma hands big tym now for realer)
i dnt evn like im, he shud be jailed.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Skmoda360(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
noble84: this old woman should leave this young man alone and stop assasinating his character.i dont believe any of this crap.when pple see a star,they just do anything to tarnish his image.
why dnt u just shut the hell up if dnt av smtin reasonable to pass on 2 fellow nairalanders...mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nollywood Gave Brith To Ghollywood" - Ali Nuhu / Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? / Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Reconcile, Address Journalists (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.