Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal (16905 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by konami001: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
Jimmy.. small money wey you get nor belle full you abi... See wetin your greed don cause now...
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by eherbal(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2012
Joeblis: Exactly what am think must she record every conversation?snap every pic at any giving location..am beginining to suspect this hajiya was in to blackmail this dude...but anyhow sha jimmy i gat ur bk.
jim got a very bad precedence hence the precaution taken by the smart woman.he must have been deluded that every 'aboki' is dumb.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by UKBobo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
Seems like Jim Iyke is taking kindness for weakness!
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by horny4u(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
UK Bobo: Seems like Jim Iyke is taking kindness for weakness!

Na the Naija way be that......and if you think I am lying...check the comments....

Kindness means mumuism and we are complaining about our leaders.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
RICHIE BOI: https://www.nairaland.com/995909/mug-shots-jim-iyke-arrested

Watsup with your stupid pm?you must be broke,dead & destroyed now I suppose?
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Chinwem(f): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
If this is true, then shame on you Jim Iyke.

So did you think you would use your celebrity status to throw dust in peoples eyes and make away with the ladys money?

Some young men are more than willing to 'borrow' other peoples hard earned money to mantain their flashy lifestyle and drive girls around town but not willing to pay back

Such a huge amount of money I suspect her heart was involved in the matter but wether scorned or not if he took that money from her he should pay it back.

What is wrong with some people. Goodness, where is your integrity Jim IyKe?
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Finecat(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
"Jim Iyke is on holiday with his family".....On Hajia's Money and loan!
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Tisa: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
@ texazzpete - tnx for ur comment but really there is no reason to call me or anybody for that matter names. CBT has a very wide definition and can mean a lot of things in this case. However I looked only @ the weakness in the woman's case and that is the fact that she never borrowed the guy any moni initially, if she did where is the agreement and if there is an agreement then were their withnesses and did both parties involved their lawyers?

We do a lot of transactions loosely in Nigeria and believe u me, a lot of the billionaires n millionaires we see in naija today made their moni thru laxity in financial contracts either with banks or partners.

My point here is for people to be more careful in dealing with others financially cos a seemingly strong case for u today can turn around to be ur worst nightmare tomorrow. I know cos I ve lost millions to this system even with lawyers agreement and the SFU of the nigerian police still my moni didn't come out.

Lastly I am not a fan of nigerian movies, what I know about the Jim guy is that they told me he beats his women in his movies other than that I don't know him so don't mistake me for his fan cos of the points I made.

Stay blessed bro.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by ojdollars(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
To My Fellow Nairalander's.

Let me state this clearly that, this story about this Hajia Babiba is false, a scandal and can be classified as a pay back script writing. What happens between Jim Iyke and The Woman Habiba was all about ROMANCE that has gone sour. The woman was a cougar and we know Nigerian women and their mentality. Once they are in love with you, enjoy good sex from you, they can give you anything, help you to get to any level, by even killing their own husbands, father or something bigger. And once you realize that you are doing the wrong thing and call the relationship a day, they spark up and start going every length to destroy what they feel they have made you achieve while you have been with them.

Jim Iyke did nothing wrong, she gave Jim Iyke that 16.5 million as a gratuity. Jim Iyke is tired of her controlling attitude, her sugar mommyrism, that's why she calculated all the Money she has given to Jim Iyke since he started bleeping him and wants a pay back. I may not be right, but may be closer to the truth. If you don't like Jim Iyke, it simply says you can't be half of what he is, that's the way it works. He has not been rude to anyone, he has been very nice and committed to his career. Ask yourself this question..........

How many other women has this Habiba helped with her UK organization like this in Nigeria that she can genuinely prove?
Don't you think you need to hear Jim Iyke's Side of the Story before you conclude?
Have we not read on this same Nairaland platform of story's that are written base on mere fictions?
Don't you know that any type of document can be forged, using your Paint, Microsoft Word and Corel Draws?
Don't people forge document more genuine than this and use it for various purposes in Nigeria?

Let's protect our own, their own big single girls more wealthier than that, that is ready to splash much more money than the woman mention on Jim Iyke just to have him. He is a Big Intl Star. Is only Nigerians that are quick to past judgement on others because of their hate. I don't know Jim Iyke, never met him, don't know where he lives. But he is our own son, friend, brother and our own Nigerian Star. Let's show some love and support to find out the truth before concluding he is a fraud or whatever. You can become a star tomorrow, and others who hate you might also so anything to scandalize your personality and career. Takia

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by iykdon: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
grin e be like say jimmy de kpanshi dis old cargo nd other old cargos 2,nd dis old cargo has grown jealousy cos jimmy no de 2 get her time again...madam settle ur scores with jimmy in d secret cos dts how u ppl started it,nd stop posting dis nonsense ok?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by otokx(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
Since pictures speak 1000 words, can we c d old cargos picture?
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by cenaboy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Bookface,u are Very Very Very STUPID TRIBALIST.can't u make ur sugestion without insulting his entire trib. Fulltime fool.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by noble84: 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Jim iyke is from a wealthy background ooo.i wonder where this woman get information of his mother suffering
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by Victorisrael(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2012
Dis scandal is 4ake and even worth nting @ all, jim is neva dat type,am saying dis b/c i knw jim 2 intimate he kan neva fraud, y r piple saying wat d dnt nw y did she nt take dis kase 2 court if it was 2rueg. jim live ur life no mine dem oh. as 4a as we r knwn 4rnz me 2rust u and me nw say dat 2alk na 4ake {ur pen 4rnd as we r usualy kalld}
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by OneNaira6: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2012
Something is missing in the whole story. First she flew Jim Iyke mother to London then India, during the trip his mother asked her to help Jim iyke. Am I the only one that think that sound fishy? I can believe she flew his mother out for a trip but why would his mother ask her to help out her son? Aren't both her and jim iyke doing the same type of job (i.e: acting) and isn't he getting more role thus more money than her? Therefore, the income she gets is the same as her son so if her son isn't getting many from that same job doesn't that automatically put a mental note to someone that another person in the said job wouldn't be making much. I don't know about anyone else but that part of the story sounded fishy to me.

Anyway back to the story, Jim Iyke has been in articles about how bad of a character he is. It is very stupid to invest on someone who is obviously a thug and have long been exposed for it. I'm sorry but in terms of business, she has no case. Investment is a chance thing. It is not a proven point that what you are investing in would bring out the money you invested in it, in some cases a person can lose everything and in some cases a person can gain more/less than they invested. The only way she has a case is if Jim Iyke actually promised and proposed he would pay every single penny back, other than that, it is just business and sadly for her, she made a bad investment.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by kaeel: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2012
waoo,...am shockd...cant blv its jim doin al diz..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by anitank(f): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Seriously?? If after all d evidence d woman gave, u still support Jim Iyke, den u're a bigger fool dan I thot. The woman helped out of pity, she probably didn't even narate evry single detail of her conservation wit Jimmy's mum. Did u read d part wher d woman said 'she had suffered' and of cos d part wher she made Habiba promise to help her and her children?? And who dosnt kip records of business transactions? Some of u are really annoying
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by mrperfect(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
That isn't a pleasant story.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by shaneroberts26: 1:02am On Jul 23, 2012
anitank: Seriously?? If after all d evidence d woman gave, u still support Jim Iyke, den u're a bigger fool dan I thot. The woman helped out of pity, she probably didn't even narate evry single detail of her conservation wit Jimmy's mum. Did u read d part wher d woman said 'she had suffered' and of cos d part wher she made Habiba promise to help her and her children?? And who dosnt kip records of business transactions? Some of u are really annoying
. Dia are differnt species on Nairaland sis.So,sweat it not.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by shaneroberts26: 1:03am On Jul 23, 2012
anitank: Seriously?? If after all d evidence d woman gave, u still support Jim Iyke, den u're a bigger fool dan I thot. The woman helped out of pity, she probably didn't even narate evry single detail of her conservation wit Jimmy's mum. Did u read d part wher d woman said 'she had suffered' and of cos d part wher she made Habiba promise to help her and her children?? And who dosnt kip records of business transactions? Some of u are really annoying
. Dia are differnt species on Nairaland sis.So,sweat it not.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by proxyjobs: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2012
pls lets look at that picture of jim iyke,that pic was so photo shopped its so obvious,the document she showed i can do under 10minutes,
so her claim hold no weight,pls people should be more intuitive in their judgment, have you ever seen an N.G.o
O/charity organization asking a refund from some one it helped ,plsss her story hold no weight....
pls tell us the truth...
@Anitank....may be you might be a fool if you believe anything you read, any body can write and post on naira land
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by enioladeran: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
See as faw nyash just open publicly
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by 2sexy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
horny4u:

Na the Naija way be that......and if you think I am lying...check the comments....

Kindness means mumuism and we are complaining about our leaders.
It's true... Most Nigerians equate kindness or niceness to foolishness. I'm talking from experience and I was forced to change that part of me. You have to be a little aggressive to handle certain issues with most Nigerians. Sometimes, it's just as if not being aggressive means that you are not a Nigerian.

For me, I become a little more wild and aggressive when I realise that someone want's to take my gentleness for granted and at that point, my anger knows no bound. Take a look at my profile pic and you understand what I mean. But naturally, that is not me but the society made me change and I hate being fooled or taken for granted.
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by giditrend: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
Jim f up big time
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by parryon(f): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
I really don't know who to believe here but wait a minute..........something similar like dis happened between Jim and Steph Nora Okere back in d day, although they were an item then and she sacrificed for Jim a lot but what happened later?......he denied her(just saying though).
Re: Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal by 2sexy(m): 4:23am On Jul 28, 2012
you are the bigger fool. Even though I don't know much about this woman, but reading what she gave up there is clear that she isn't telling the whole truth.

Do you even know that the court has discharge Jim Iyke of all charges due to the inability of the woman to back up her claims with concrete evidence? I read about it about 2 or 3 weeks ago

You are just a slowpoke and as blind as a bat to see. Common sense is not common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay? / Photo- Prof Wole Soyinka With His Cult Members / Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Reconcile, Address Journalists (Photos, Videos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.