Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? (10366 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Delta State Governor's Lodge In Lagos Commissioned By Uduaghan (photos) / 2014 Budget: South West Neglects In The Allocation Of The Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by mu2sa2: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2012
floriana: TOP 5:

1. The Gitto Construzioni Anglican church in otuoke

2. Patience Jonathan Permanent Secretary. appointment project

3. Chinco energy saving bulb

4. Aso rock Cassava bread

5. The presidential media chat project.
Wonderful projects to move the country forward in line with transformation agenda. In just about 3 years in office.U ain't seen anything yet, just vote for GEJ in 2015.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by ifihearam: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2012
killuminati: Mtscheeeeeew! Abeg, all the single ladies, add me up on ma nu blackberry bold 5(283245D7). Mwahgrin

You be really complete show off mugu
Wetin concern bb with this topic and to make it worst u added the type. Ur mate still dey use bold 5??,pple with porche never talk sef..
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by alaoeri: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2012
Cassava bread and energy saving bulb grin
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by dridowu: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2012
edicolove:

Please can you tell us the world class projects that Fashola has commisioned. All we see are propaganda projects just like the Tinubu enron scam. The Oshodi apapa expressway is being fixed by GEJ, not Fashola. The Lagos Ibadan railway was fixed by GEJ not Fashola. The modernisation of that rail track has just being commisioned for work by GEJ not Fashola. Fashola has done well in transportation, beautification and environment, traffic decongestion but he has failed woefully in Education, health care, roads, flood control, waterways, essential services particularly water. Please don't compare GEJ with Fashola because GEJ still has the benefit of doubt after one year. He could eventually perform or he could fail badly but Fashola has gone five years and all I can see is propaganda.
if is d oshodi-apapa expressway dat i passed evriday dat u just mention & d railway u mention , dn i guess u are sleeping wen writin ur comment

1 Like

Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2012
whealthy:
If all you can see is propaganda, where have you been looking at? From where er you looking from? Even pdp cheiftains see and comment say fashola na person. You get cattaract??
EdiClove analytics is unbiased. This thread sort for the truth and when the truth is told, biased minds go gaga.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by DonHummer(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2012
He safely commisioned boko haram

1 Like

Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by izzo22: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2012
nairawall: Can we list some of the successful projects gej has been able to commission done by his government? I am talking about projects his government initiated and implimented.

If lagos government can constantly commission world class projects with the limited access to oil funds, one is forced to wonder what really is GEJ and his team doing with our oil revenue.
first i would like to ask d write.
1. hw many months or years dose it take to commission a world class project?
2.where re d would class project commissioned by d Lagos state govt?..i believe dy re all on going

1 Like

Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by DonHummer(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2012
Bt after evry evry...i wunt regret eva supportin goodluck during d election...afteral whc of our previous president has done antin beta.......dem ar al bunch of crooks..d main reason why pple hate goodluck is cos of wat he did on january 1st

1 Like

Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Tunsbobo(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2012
Gej is trying oh; he just bought 40 laptops to distribute among youths all over the country! ;DGej is trying oh; he just bought 40 laptops to distribute among youths all over the country!
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by whealthy(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: EdiClove analytics is unbiased. This thread sort for the truth and when the truth is told, biased minds go gaga.
So much for your unbiased mind! I said even PDP loyalists praise fashola, you debunked it. Go read this,
news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?z=5&a=3674
You are the best among us- Jang tells Fashola.
I hope have educated you in my little way, Mr unBiased.
Billyonaire: If GEJ chopped the money, what can you do about it....I say Nathing......na wetin u wan hear be dat. GEJ has done nothing with the Niger-Delta Oil Money,,.....what you wanna do...you wanna come take the oil well in my backyard for village.......?
And i stumbled on this? For an advocate of being unbiased, your contribution to the thread is hypocritical and shameful.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by TheDoc: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2012
wandeay: everyday setting up of committe on different issues, very soon, he will inaugurate 'Committe on assisting First Lady to carry out her duty as a Perm. Sec'
if they will adhere to my advice,they shld simply form a COMMITTEE for forming committees,simple
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2012
Truth be told ;d GEJ govt has & is embarking on projects dat has long term benefits. Be it d cassava bread issue,subsidy removal,introduction of energy saving bulb & pre paid metres. Let's nt 4get dat it didn't take us 1 yr 2 get 2 d m.ess we find ourselves in 2day.
Why is GEJ Nigeria's most villified president? Or are we all in agreement with Adamu Ciroma to pull him down if we can't have it our way?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by BetaThings: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2012
kennytidistar: i can tell you that 60% of the project in lagos is initiated by federal govt

let me ask you this question

how many state state properties are in Lagos?

because fashola always claimed to be the one executing federal project abi?

where is fashola when lagos state was federal capital territory?

the only thing he did was to bring BRT business and construct road for his business to strife so where is the dividend of democracy in lagos state when indeginous student pays @least 300,000 per annum for university education and charge taxes even when flood is sweeping lagosian i beg i no talk again.
You can tell or lie?
60%. That means if there are 10 projects, FG did 6 and LASG did 4
Okay for every 4 I list, you must list 6 by FG.

1.Ojuelegba to Alaka Road
2. Yaba to Oyingbo Road
3. Montgomery Road Yaba
4. Ozumba Mbadiwe
5. Ozumba Mbadiwe to Lekki
6. Badagry Expressway
7. Ajose Adeogun Street
8. Adetokunbo Ademola Street

Okay let us have your 12 projects done by FG before I continue with my next set of multiple of 4

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Centinno01: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2012
[quote author=JideTheBlogger]He BROUGHT Facebook to Nigeria grin grin No be only facebook even the moon an sunlight 2 naija
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by rman: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2012
Strangely, most of the things GEJ administration could point to as achievements just happen to be in the southwest or Lagos.

isn't this the same region that some claimed will be marginalized because they booted PDP out?

Or are the ACN governors really doing something right?
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by BetaThings: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2012
edicolove: While I think scoring GEJ now will be too early, I can jumpstart that with the following:

The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks.

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery.
Obj started cassava bread project with the then target of 10% cassava component
Yes GEJ's target is 40% cassava component

I just don't like this practice of EVERY government saying for THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THIS country. Obj too did the same. It is always too self serving

Go and find out, the cost of the Abuja airport reconstruction project is more than the amount required to BUILD A BRAND NEW airport
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by rman: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2012
Why is it that GEJ supporters always try to make Fashola look bad all the time?

All you have to do is make compelling arguments for your subject.

If they are not being biased at all, they will see that Lagos may have commissioned more projects than the FG in the last one year.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Elueme: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2012
@ OP, where are u from? It's your type that steers unnecessay tantrums on nairaland thread.. Can you say wat world class project d said Fashola commissioned in his fisrt 400 days in office? Don't you think it's too prcocious for this assessement? You read in the news everyday about ongoing works and reforms y not give little time before coming up wit this? Mayb in your village u plant cassava and harvest on d same day
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Elueme: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2012
rman: Why is it that GEJ supporters always try to make Fashola look bad all the time?

If they are not being biased at all, they will see that Lagos may have commissioned more projects than the FG in the last one year.
these projs being commissioned were initiated since his first term.. Or your brain's memory is so short 2 knw he is serving a second tenure
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by anthoi(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2012
ifihearam: @poster
Kindly tell us what you have accomplished this year.

GBAM... Is too early to rate GEJ.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by rman: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2012
Elueme: these projs being commissioned were initiated since his first term.. Or your brain's memory is so short 2 knw he is serving a second tenure

Always quick to insult. A serious sign of lack of depth. First or second term, he has commissioned more projects and that is a FACT!
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by rman: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2012
Elueme: these projs being commissioned were initiated since his first term.. Or your brain's memory is so short 2 knw he is serving a second tenure

But a friend of yours claim they were all GEJ projects on this thread. Was GEJ there with Fash during Fash's first term?
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by christ4mi(f): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2012
killuminati: Mtscheeeeeew! Abeg, all the single ladies, add me up on ma nu blackberry bold 5(283245D7). Mwahgrin
JJC mumu like u.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2012
rman: Why is it that GEJ supporters always try to make Fashola look bad all the time?

Guess it's because most members of the anti-GEJ brigade are those who think Fashola is God. In their eyes, everything is wrong about GEJ's 2 yrs in office while there's nothing wrong with Lagos flooding after evry drizzle after Fashola's 5years in office.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by edicolove: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2012
BetaThings:
You can tell or lie?
60%. That means if there are 10 projects, FG did 6 and LASG did 4
Okay for every 4 I list, you must list 6 by FG.

1.Ojuelegba to Alaka Road
2. Yaba to Oyingbo Road
3. Montgomery Road Yaba
4. Ozumba Mbadiwe
5. Ozumba Mbadiwe to Lekki
6. Badagry Expressway
7. Ajose Adeogun Street
8. Adetokunbo Ademola Street

Okay let us have your 12 projects done by FG before I continue with my next set of multiple of 4

All these road you listed were not constructed by fashola. They existed long before fashola arrived. Adetokunbo Ademola and Ozunba Mbadiwe, (Ojuelegba to Alaka is just 5 poles apart so I don't know what u talking about) and others have been very good roads. He expanded Lekki road, a project started by Tinubu. He fixed the roads around Alausa, he fixed the idimu to Ojo road that leads to LASU, he fixed the roads around Maroko. But I can go on and on to show you bad road all over Lagos that have been totally abandoned. Fashola has not constructed new roads. He only fixed some existing roads. Get your facts right
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by edicolove: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2012
I will do a comprehensive analysis soon. Fingers crossed!
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by sarutobie(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2012
utumunta: Truth be told ;d GEJ govt has & is embarking on projects dat has long term benefits. Be it d cassava bread issue,subsidy removal,introduction of energy saving bulb & pre paid metres. Let's nt 4get dat it didn't take us 1 yr 2 get 2 d m.ess we find ourselves in 2day.
Why is GEJ Nigeria's most villified president? Or are we all in agreement with Adamu Ciroma to pull him down if we can't have it our way?
Nigerians are like the isrealites in the bible.they want a one day solution(s) to deep rooted problems which has spanned for nearly a century..
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by edicolove: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2012

If you observe the posts above, you will notice the problem is from fashola supporters, not GEJ supporters. They are always the first to turn every thread into a GEJ hate thread and present fashola as the messiah. It isn't the other way round.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by edicolove: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2012
BetaThings:
Obj started cassava bread project with the then target of 10% cassava component
Yes GEJ's target is 40% cassava component

I just don't like this practice of EVERY government saying for THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THIS country. Obj too did the same. It is always too self serving

Go and find out, the cost of the Abuja airport reconstruction project is more than the amount required to BUILD A BRAND NEW airport

First I didn't say first to do cassava bread, but first to have a well defined agric policy. The last time we had something close to this kind of drive in agriculture was in 1977 during OBJ's first regime. But it wasn't followed thru.

I will be stup1d to come here and tell you GEJ's administration is faultless. Only ACN and Fashola supprters do that to their governors. I said clearly in the other threads on governors that they were all corrupt. All of them. But I only showed you that there are several ongoing projects to look at while stressing seriously that it is too early to judge him. He could turn out a mega success or a mega failure. I have a feeling the former will be the case but time will tell.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by OmanIman: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2012
Is Fashola plagued with BH wahala?U shld go and google ya topic 1st B4 trending like this!Then u wld kw wat Gej has accomplished and what he hasn't.Wonder wat Op's sponsor did when dey were in power.SMH...I'm outta here
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by Butoneday2(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2012
Good question thank u? The ans is:Fuel Subsidy & Boko haram.
Re: What Are The Projects Commissioned By Gej? by ypzilanti: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2012
GEJ is fighting Boko Haram on your behalf. Make una leave am alone. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Other Historical Events On June 12 / Lagos Bye-election: PDP To Pay Voters N5,000 Each -APC Alleges / 2022 Budget: FG To Spend N12.5bn On Presidential Air Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.