Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen (14362 Views)

Ondo Farmers Reject Proposed Grazing Routes For Fulani Herdsmen / APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch / Senators Fight Over State Of Nation Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Abagworo(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2012
9ja voice:

1)i blv you are an hausa/fulani man with igbo id. or a paid agent by one alhaji to defend hausa/fulani's in NL.
2)it is shockin to notice,you have no pity for comunities whose farms are destroyed but ur compansion sudenly arises to fulani's when they rcv a reprisal.
Abagworo you are the worst human being i have seen. you don't even knw when you are right.
the ppl you are trying to accomudate has blocked every means for you to breath well in their domain while advancing on your space.

If you stop reasoning from the tribal angle then you would understand me well. Those herdsmen have no stake in our Government and have not profited one bit from our oil. Some people on this thread even labelled them Hausa when they have nothing incommon with Hausa. I have already offered a final solution since most Nigerians are too tribalistic. Scroll up and read my solution or you were just looking for a reason to attack me.

Abagworo:

I think this is the reason then. We need to engage in birth control to avert future disaster. The permanent solution is adapting modernized system of farming or even if they should continue their barbaric method, let States like Niger, Sokoto, Borno, Kwara and others with less population density engage in irrigation to help create grazing field for the Fulani herds men.
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by AJpikin: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2012
Make Them use dia head o! If them do anyhow dem go see anyhow.
Make them stay for North. Make dis Gov give contract to themselves to plant grass.

No trespass!
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Biggyd2: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
Wrong timing. Too much bad blood already. People should stop fermenting trouble in this country.
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by jujukemist(m): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
cool cool cool FOOLS! FOR 200HUNDRED YEARS THE HAUSA FULANIS HAVE USED DIFFERENT MODELS TO OPPRESS REPRESS MAIM MANIPULATE ETC, YET SOUTHERNERS ARE JUST WAKING UP TO KNOW THIS.THEY USE RELIGION THEY USE PROXIES(MIDDLE BELT) THEY USES IGNORANCE OF THE SO CALLED LEARNED SOUTH.THIS IS ANOTHER JIHADIST EXPANSIONIST PLOT.WE LIVING IN THE NORTH WITH THEM HAS ALWAYS KNOWN THIS.BY THE TIME THEY SUCCEED TO HAVE OPERATIONAL BASES IN THE DEEP SOUTH(IN THE NAME OF GRAZING RESERVES) THEY WILL ROUTE ALL OF YOU FROM YOUR REAR grin AND I TELL YOU THIS GUYS ARE MASTER WARRIORS IN THE BUSH. UNFORTUNATELY I CANT TRUST OUR REP IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. WAR HAS COME TO THE NORTH! cry
PAINFULLY THIS GUYS ARE A MINORITY IN NIGERIA,AND YET, FROM THE MIDDLE BELT DOWN TO THE WHOLE SOUTH CANT SEEM TO SEE THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Re: Senators Fight Over Grazing Land For Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ss/se/SW and middle belt are Christians dominated areas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Vies With China Over Tomato Market / Nnamdi Kanu: Umahi Will Pay For Brutalisation Of IPOB Members In Ebonyi / Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.