Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? (10468 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How To Get A Payoneer Master Card Free / What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Knetpro(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Igunnu:

Well, you seem to have explained better and while it may work for you and the gig you are offering, I won't even try it out because it is too expensive. $250 X 160 = #40000. Just to get started on Fiverr, that is outrageous. For a practical example, I helped my friend set up a gig (title, descriptions and tag, no videos just pictures) about 3days ago. New account, Not rated seller and he picked 6 orders in less than 48hrs of opening that account. So, the trick my brother isn't much about the level but the demand for what you are selling, getting on the 1st or 2nd page for your tags and a good and tempting description. Try it out and you will see. There are so many level 2 sellers that won't hit $1000 mark even in 4months if what they sell is too competitive, not in demand and they have a not so good description or don't rank well for their tags. I myself have a level 2 account that hasn't gotten an order in about 4days now while I have another one that gets orders daily consistently. The difference is one is in demand, the other is scarcely in demand and very competitive. I hope you see my point now my brother.

I'm a little bit surprised that this thread is over a year old and I missed it somehow. Please I would like those 3 books too, if you don't mind. I'm new on fiverr.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Igunnu(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
@everybody that have asked me for the ebooks, sorry if I didn't send the ebooks, have not been on nairaland in a while. If you are into working online, then you probably would know that a "make money online book" that is a year and some months old really is quite useless as most of the tips would have been used, over used and over saturated. Also, fiverr has changed in interface and design and some of the old tricks do not apply anymore, so sending you the books might not really help as such.

But to compensate, i would let you in on a old trick on how to get new books for free. Go to blackhatworlddotcom, register, scroll down, after registration and activation of account, scroll down to the end of the page, you would find a link - archive. Click on it, it will take you a page, scroll down you will find downloads, click on member downloads which is directly below it, and voila you have thousands of "make money online books" to chose from, you can get some books on fiverr there too.

Hope it helps, hope am not pissing anybody off too and in the language of bhw, hope nobody has shared my tip here before.

God Bless!
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Igunnu(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
To add, you do not need to be a level two fiverr seller to apply for a payoneer card now. With a new account, you can apply for the card. Works well with zenith(all branches), ecobank(some branches not all), gtb(some branches not all), but only if you have money to withdraw. So work, make money into it, withdraw and enjoy, rates fluctuate between 149-152 per dollar. #20,000 is usually $133.80, #10,000 is usually $67-$69, #5,000 is usually $36-$39. Can also use the card to shop online on all dollar/euro site with a master card logo.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Knetpro(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Igunnu: To add, you do not need to be a level two fiverr seller to apply for a payoneer card now. With a new account, you can apply for the card. Works well with zenith(all branches), ecobank(some branches not all), gtb(some branches not all), but only if you have money to withdraw. So work, make money into it, withdraw and enjoy, rates fluctuate between 149-152 per dollar. #20,000 is usually $133.80, #10,000 is usually $67-$69, #5,000 is usually $36-$39. Can also use the card to shop online on all dollar/euro site with a master card logo.

Thank you bro!
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Deenmj(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2013
Etemma1:

@onlinebizdon4u, I have activated it, i have also loaded money on it. I tried withdrawing some money from it using access bank ATM machine, but it told me "CARD NOT SMART" which Bank ATM will it work it?

Please how do you activate your payoneer card, i need to activate my urgently. Thanks
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by stagger: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
Deenmj:

Please how do you activate your payoneer card, i need to activate my urgently. Thanks

Go to the site and activate it. You have to logon to your Payoneer account. I have had a card for 4 years now and use it on Ecobank without stress.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by pizzz4all(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nice Thread!
I just Received my Earnings into my payonner card yesterday. I do love to add that currently they have introduced a new service which allows you to transfer the funds in your payoneer account to your local bank account in Nigeria which i do say is pretty cool.

Now i Know a lot of people are looking for ways to make money online. To me this is very simple provided you are willing to work smart (not hard).
The easiest way to start making money into your payoneer card is affiliate marketing and my best affiliate company is AMAZON!

I am currently building a blog to share my experience and tips to make money with amazon
below is my earnings screen shot for the month of December, 2014

Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by DoroMega: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
pizzz4all:
Nice Thread!
I just Received my Earnings into my payonner card yesterday. I do love to add that currently they have introduced a new service which allows you to transfer the funds in your payoneer account to your local bank account in Nigeria which i do say is pretty cool.

Now i Know a lot of people are looking for ways to make money online. To me this is very simple provided you are willing to work smart (not hard).
The easiest way to start making money into your payoneer card is affiliate marketing and my best affiliate company is AMAZON!

I am currently building a blog to share my experience and tips to make money with amazon

Na wa oh! and you had to revive a one year old thread to make your point. You should have waited till you setup your blog then start a new thread.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by adedeham: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hello gurus
I enjoy ur discussion Fiverr ive been looking for how to make money on internet
can u pls assist me (poor boy) on how to work with Fiverr. May GOD help u in all ur endeavour
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by adedeham: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
PLS Igunnu am also in need of ur guidance pls help me too. You can send d ebook to my email adesquare@outlook.com GOD bless u thanks
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by eddymav: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
hi Igunnu im just getting to see your post on this fiverr. i am a new and aspiring fiverr marketer and stil having som problems getting well set. hope u can still send me those books to help. my email is eddymav247@gmail.com

hoping to hear from u. thanks bro, regards.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by corpROYAL(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2015
l dey follow thus thread since the beginning. l am interested in the ebook: stephen4course@gmail.com.

God bless!
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by jenifertaler: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
i can pm me
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by Kenchosen: 8:45pm On May 13, 2015
Igunnu:
Well, there are a lot of ways really. Just research online and you will find. Just to help you though, I make mine through Fiverr. You can check out the site, look for stuffs you can do that shouldn't take more than a hour or two at the most and offer the service. You could also sell plr on fiverr but that is a little bit stale right now, so services are actually the best ways of making money on Fiverr consistently. Once you become a level two seller then you can apply for the Payoneer card. Good thing is it is free to set up a Fiverr account so your only expenses will be internet fees.

My quick tip to you: If you want to sell plr, ebook or stuff like that on Fiverr don't ever say - "I will give you my ebook" Seriously it pisses people off, I just guess everyone is tired of reading the same crap over and over again in different forms.

So look for a profitable service you can offer, write a good title and description, pray to God to get orders. Once you get, give it your best shot, ask your buyer to give you a good review. Once that is done then you are good to go.

If you need some more information or tips on how to make money on Fiverr, you can send me a message and I can hook you up with some books that helped me absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. I am no info marketer. I am not selling anything, no strings attached. I am doing well with Fiverr. Just feel like helping. Chikena.

ken4christ7@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like

Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by eddymav: 7:25am On May 14, 2015
@igunnu thanks bro, for choosing to help out others. my email is eddymav247@gmail.com, and i would appreciate if u can send them in to me, or if u wanna u can let me know of a way to reach u. thnks again bro
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by HAkorehdeh(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
pizzz4all:
Nice Thread!

My apology for quoting you. I sent you a mail sir. Please do check.
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by ngalaqueen: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2018
bukahands:
How do u guys make money into the card all those freelance work na war
Google adsense is the easiest way to load payoneer card. With this software for blogging traffic You only need the google adsense account and bingo your online data efforts are solved with success.Join /adsenseclique and follow instructions
Re: Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? by ngalaqueen: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2018
jackbennie:

thks for that question i have mine for over 2yrs now neva made a dime and i think it will expire next so how do u guys make money into it
join /adsenseclique or whatsapp boss of google adsense tricks cmedics.Just that his price will scare you but his works are pure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Mistakes To Avoid When Starting An Online Business / What Is Land Banking? #unregretful Investment / FIRS Introduces Instant Tax Clearance System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.