Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos (47629 Views)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Ngodigha1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
Grandmisty: ngodigha if dat man is really sick and that picture is not photoshopped i really pity u for u are cursed man to be making fun of someone who is ill
Monkey, do not be silly, I have offered a good idea to you guys instead of wasting time on something unserious. If you people love one another, you should accept my advice and help each other out. Fools.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Grandmisty: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
Goat i know ur type na ise ewu or asun we go use u do. We will see how your end will be. If i slap you that hand whey u use type monkey OK
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by sheyguy: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
oniwo: ;
Oga mumu, where did you get your statistics abi you dey count Edo, Delta,River & cross rivers as igbo.
Oga dindirin tell me of any yoruba man that have benefited from any eastern state government & I will tell yoU 10 igbo man that have benefited from lagos state government. grin
it is a known NL fact that the Igbos constitute 90% of Lagos and run 99% of its commerce. It is a NL fact for those who have been around this forum long enough.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by sheyguy: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
Heavy construction forever and yet the enug airport no dey finiss!!!
Prediction: that airport when completed and if ever completed, will be an international gateway for Drugs, Human slaves and incoming goods we can all predict its quality.

The airport is still under construction and they already have heavy security in place. I guess that's in anticipation of the prediction above.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by dcitizen: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
there is nothing wrong wit wat ogbonna
said . He is trying to strategically position the igbo pple for d future and champion d common interest of his tribe. D igbo interest wherever dey found themselve in must be protected like the jews pple if they have the numeric strength. Ogbonna is a modern igbo of the 21st century wit a high level of intelligent. Mediocres and emotionally laden pple may not agree wit him bt dat not in anyway invalidated his opinion especially in the time when ethnity is played wit politic and d coming of state police. With d economic and social contributions of igbo to the development of the lagos and their numeric strength, d igbo deserve more dan a compensation wit d position of a commissioner for economic planning
. We ndigbo need a fair representation in d governance of lagos and let other tribes fight for their right anywhere dey find themselve in and vote for any government dat will champion ur interest.. D reality on ground is dat there is ethnicity wit politics now and this is self-evident.. Regional politics in the west are clear example as pple vote on partyline instead of personality. Even if goat is presented as a candidate of acn, yoruba will still vote for the party. if u think that u are voting on merit and other are voting on the line of ethnity and sentiment, then, u are d biggest losers, u are deception to urselves and ur entire generation will suffer for it
. The best politic for d ndigbo now is politic of interest and development and strategic alliance even if it takes ur mind or sentiment to do it. A word is a enough for d wise and it is time for u to reclaim every things dat u have lost during and after the civil war. It is up to d wise and futuristic ones to understand my position

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by 2mch(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Now wey soup wan sweet. These people dey shout. Dem no dey shout like this for their state o. See how the Orji's with their Awolowo insults were quick to buy or deceive them. Yoruba's dont operate like that. We hold our selves and people accountable. If Lagos was a shite hole na dem go laugh. Una think sey we go dey look? Well the polls will speak for themselves. This threat was made, but PDP got some 10% votes. So we can say Igbo's are like 7% of the population in Lagos. grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
how can i do that when I'm not ibo.
bashr8: monkey go and climb a tree and stop fuming.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
Post nigerian map here for the whole to see who is the illiterate
bas.hr8:
another illiterate you yorubas never dissapoint.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by igboboy1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
sheyguy:
it is a known NL fact that the Igbos constitute 90% of Lagos and run 99% of its commerce. It is a NL fact for those who have been around this forum long enough.
its a lie. its 105.3% and 115.673% RESPECTIVELY...THESE ARE THE PRECISE PERCENTAGES...

Mtsheeew, SMH
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
You have stolen other people's land in that your fake map, iboland is the same size as Oyo state alone. just because you have few ibos living in other regions does not make it part of iboland.
bashr8: another illiterate you yorubas never dissapoint.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
You guys lied about your population and just about everything.
bashr8: illiterate so according to you more than 30milion igbos live outside igboland? go back to school and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Epalos: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
The truth of the matter is that, ibo men are not 100% men period.
noiseless: Another hell rufai's almajiri foot soldier, is this this the lies you use to stop your woman or sisters from shaagging up with the Igbos, even though your NGBATIC NGBATIC women are too ugly for Igbos?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
Epalos: You have stolen other people's land in that your fake map, iboland is the same size as Oyo state alone. just because you have few ibos living in other regions does not make it part of iboland.
eya at least you learnt little geography today.

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
Epalos: You guys lied about your population and just about everything.
really
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Sunofgod(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
. . . . thank heavens I wasn't born in Lagos!

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by sambos994(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2012
Ngodigha1: The good people of Yoruba land, do not lose sleep over what one Igboman said in Lagos. The man is on his own. His opinion does not represent the opinion of 30% Lagosians who are Ndigbo.
What the Yorobos should be worried about is how to help one another. For example, the Yoruba man in this photo is a retired military officer in a nursing home. He needs your support.

What the hell is that on his face?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by jamil2(m): 4:38am On Jul 24, 2012
Battle should continue net warriors.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by dcitizen: 4:52am On Jul 24, 2012
@2mch, ur argument lack accuracy and logic. If somebody like u still believe dat ndigbo constitute sizeable number of 7percent in lagos, need to have ur brain and mind properly examine becos u are suffering from wat and historians who best described as paradigm delusion. Let d fact be told. Igbo constitute over 40 percent of the population of lagos. And the uniqueness of the set of pple is dat dey bring civilisation and monumental economic and social development to their host community thereby moving the entire country in d direction of national integration and national cohesion. If i can be honest wit u, over 50percent of the investment in lagos is in d hand of ndigbo and the same for the capital, abuja. Dis feat of monumental achievement is not an accident bt a health product of sheer determination, patience, innovation and wisdom which are rare among other tribes. The agitation of the igbo to have a fair representation in lagos politic is in good faith and right order.wat we need is competition and protection not compensation. Intra competition among the igbo pple may have some challenges but it is the biggest power of supremacy of the ndigbo race as a whole becos healthy competition in all sphere of life drives innovation, and adventure which increase global and national competitiveness of the igbo pple. There is no crime in expansionate and adventure if u have the instinct and courage. Igbo have set the high standard to other tribes and let them follow suit. Let d other hausa and yoruba will dwell in south -east region be more competitive and desist from propaganda and favourism. Let them contribute their quota to d development to the region to help in national and social integration of the nation as a whole. Hausa and igbo have the common trait of pilgrimmage or migration to some other state not becos of shortage of land bt becos of adventure, expansionate and commerce
Which are noble ideals. Igbo will not play tribal politics like d yoruba counterpart becos of their exposure and high intelligence quotient, strong competitiveness, enduring azikiwe legacy of mainstream politics bt wat we will play is politics of developement. Pure and simple.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by sokera: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2012
sheyguy:
Oga wet weed, Igbo cönstitute 90% of lagos population, if only half of those shld pitch their tent with this group in question, do u know what it would translate to?

I really cant say about d population of d igbos buh if it is true that d igbo constitute 90% of lagos population then it is a big shame on the state government of the east to see their people travel that far to cuz confusion in lagos. No wonder d igbos are kill for fun in d northern states. Am proud 2 be a yoruba man residing on my soil to develop my own state.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by sokera: 7:04am On Jul 24, 2012
PointB: In any case Matthew Ogbonnia Idam speaks for me, and perhaps a lot of Igbos.

Watching Tinubu pockets all those billions of Naira every month with Fashola standing arms akimbo and deaf mute is nauseating. About time this ungodly thieving empire being built by Tinubu is crumbled.

And yes, Igbo people (as well as other ethnic groups, including Yoruba) are suffering in Lagos with this massive looting going on. Fashola is working, Lagos is flooding, Tinubu is chopping, people are suffering. If it takes an Igboman by the name Matthew Ogbonnia Idam, to bring it all to the fore, so be it.

APGA and PDP have delivered in states like Imo, Akwa Ibom and Enugu, I am sure they will deliver in Lagos State, especially from the gang of thieves who currently hold sway over its treasury. Time for change will come in 2015, non indigenes will dump AC.N if Yoruba fails to see reasons. Lagos, nay, Nigeria is for all of us.

U are very funny ( Lagos,nay,Nigeria is for all of us) don't lie u like lagos for ur state of origin,dat y u travel dat far from east 2 west to reside,work and enjoy so u can take money home every december... U better face out of south west politics policy and for ur business december is coming again oooo u need money 2 take home .... Igbos don suffer dey travel most, south,west,north of nigeria while der villages are empty ah I pity igbo ppl. Am proud to be a yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by sokera: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2012
PointB: In any case Matthew Ogbonnia Idam speaks for me, and perhaps a lot of Igbos.

Watching Tinubu pockets all those billions of Naira every month with Fashola standing arms akimbo and deaf mute is nauseating. About time this ungodly thieving empire being built by Tinubu is crumbled.

And yes, Igbo people (as well as other ethnic groups, including Yoruba) are suffering in Lagos with this massive looting going on. Fashola is working, Lagos is flooding, Tinubu is chopping, people are suffering. If it takes an Igboman by the name Matthew Ogbonnia Idam, to bring it all to the fore, so be it.

APGA and PDP have delivered in states like Imo, Akwa Ibom and Enugu, I am sure they will deliver in Lagos State, especially from the gang of thieves who currently hold sway over its treasury. Time for change will come in 2015, non indigenes will dump AC.N if Yoruba fails to see reasons. Lagos, nay, Nigeria is for all of us.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Heymus(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2012
bashr8: you never make sense, like i said anambra have more millionares than your lagos and ekiti combined now use your common sense.
secondly there is no bush in anambra unlike ekiti and other yoruba states that civilazation is yet to find.
common stop that who says there is no bush in Anambra? For your info. Presently i am in Anambra where allmost everywhere look bushy,not even Awka you call your state capital.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2012
dcitizen: @2mch, ur argument lack accuracy and logic. If somebody like u still believe dat ndigbo constitute sizeable number of 7percent in lagos, need to have ur brain and mind properly examine becos u are suffering from wat and historians who best described as paradigm delusion. Let d fact be told. Igbo constitute over 40 percent of the population of lagos. And the uniqueness of the set of pple is dat dey bring civilisation and monumental economic and social development to their host community thereby moving the entire country in d direction of national integration and national cohesion. If i can be honest wit u, over 50percent of the investment in lagos is in d hand of ndigbo and the same for the capital, abuja. Dis feat of monumental achievement is not an accident bt a health product of sheer determination, patience, innovation and wisdom which are rare among other tribes. The agitation of the igbo to have a fair representation in lagos politic is in good faith and right order.wat we need is competition and protection not compensation. Intra competition among the igbo pple may have some challenges but it is the biggest power of supremacy of the ndigbo race as a whole becos healthy competition in all sphere of life drives innovation, and adventure which increase global and national competitiveness of the igbo pple. There is no crime in expansionate and adventure if u have the instinct and courage. Igbo have set the high standard to other tribes and let them follow suit. Let d other hausa and yoruba will dwell in south -east region be more competitive and desist from propaganda and favourism. Let them contribute their quota to d development to the region to help in national and social integration of the nation as a whole. Hausa and igbo have the common trait of pilgrimmage or migration to some other state not becos of shortage of land bt becos of adventure, expansionate and commerce
Which are noble ideals. Igbo will not play tribal politics like d yoruba counterpart becos of their exposure and high intelligence quotient, strong competitiveness, enduring azikiwe legacy of mainstream politics bt wat we will play is politics of developement. Pure and simple

You are simply a deluded fellow....that is the piece of rubbish that you and your fellow idi0ts at your Sunday gatherings discuss. No empirical evidence whatsoever..just talking carelessly . Someone on cheap crack would even have better decency in talking.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by musiwa45: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2012
igbo cant influence election in lagos. thier population cant infleunce the election. there are nearly 30 yoruba to 1 igbo in lagos.

there are other nigerian in lagos.. and they should be given first any post now before the igbos. it is the only fair thing to do. the igbos now that. this people are just looking for contract.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by plazmakite(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2012
Can't we have a civil conversation without hurling insults and involving stereotypes. that fellow clearly did not speak the mind of the group as a whole.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by jason123: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2012
dcitizen: @2mch, ur argument lack accuracy and logic. If somebody like u still believe dat ndigbo constitute sizeable number of 7percent in lagos, need to have ur brain and mind properly examine becos u are suffering from wat and historians who best described as paradigm delusion. Let d fact be told. Igbo constitute over 40 percent of the population of lagos. And the uniqueness of the set of pple is dat dey bring civilisation and monumental economic and social development to their host community thereby moving the entire country in d direction of national integration and national cohesion. If i can be honest wit u, over 50percent of the investment in lagos is in d hand of ndigbo and the same for the capital, abuja. Dis feat of monumental achievement is not an accident bt a health product of sheer determination, patience, innovation and wisdom which are rare among other tribes. The agitation of the igbo to have a fair representation in lagos politic is in good faith and right order.wat we need is competition and protection not compensation. Intra competition among the igbo pple may have some challenges but it is the biggest power of supremacy of the ndigbo race as a whole becos healthy competition in all sphere of life drives innovation, and adventure which increase global and national competitiveness of the igbo pple. There is no crime in expansionate and adventure if u have the instinct and courage. Igbo have set the high standard to other tribes and let them follow suit. Let d other hausa and yoruba will dwell in south -east region be more competitive and desist from propaganda and favourism. Let them contribute their quota to d development to the region to help in national and social integration of the nation as a whole. Hausa and igbo have the common trait of pilgrimmage or migration to some other state not becos of shortage of land bt becos of adventure, expansionate and commerce
Which are noble ideals. Igbo will not play tribal politics like d yoruba counterpart becos of their exposure and high intelligence quotient, strong competitiveness, enduring azikiwe legacy of mainstream politics bt wat we will play is politics of developement. Pure and simple.

You are no different from the Fulanis in Jos!
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by igboboy1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
jason123:

You are no different from the Fulanis in Jos!
itsekiri boy sharap or i will tell my presido to send his ijaw hit squad to decimate itsekiris again like they did in the 90's...pooossie
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Yeske2(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
asha 80: why you dey tell me face front?na bad thing sey explain where ballabrigs from?who you think say i dey side here?
No vex, i misread your post bros.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by igboboy1(m): 12:52am On Jul 28, 2012
[size=16pt]"2 brothers caught with decomposing body parts of brother in Festac"
[/size]

How do you even begin to understand this? Two brothers, Toye and Tola allegedly slaughtered their younger brother, Akunbuyi, and sold his limbs. The full report when you continue...*

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/07/2-brothers-caught-with-decomposing-body.html

The world is full of evil...
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by baysol: 7:51am On Oct 25, 2012
From now onwards no igbo must be appointed for any job in Lagos state this agenda is very clear to us and it is tantamount to invitation to seat only for the invitee to be pushed aside by the invited. Igbos this will no more be tolerated you are all bad neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by oscarlim: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
what did ACN did to Eze ndi igbo nobi from lagos him they buy sized goods of igbo people
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by oscarlim: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
make we shine our eyes. we r no longer a baby in nija politics

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Filling Stations Slash Petrol Pump Price As Naira Appreciates To 7-Month High / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.