Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Which Of These Governors Can Be Rated As The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Governors Can Be Rated As The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria (718 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Governors Can Be Rated As The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria by Timijo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
Please vote for the best governor in Nigeria.Rochas Okorocha, Raji Fashola, Akpabio Godswill, Rotimi Amechi, Adams Oshiomole
Re: Which Of These Governors Can Be Rated As The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria by knockturnal(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
My dear and esteemed governor Godswill Akpabio of course. Raji Fashola also but purely cuz of the cotract i got from his govt. lol.
Re: Which Of These Governors Can Be Rated As The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria by spyder880(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
Waste of time and effort, another thread already exists for this, close this thread mods.
The other thread needs a poll.

(1) (Reply)

Death Of Ghanaian President: Nigerians Should Learn To Mind Thier Own Business / Boko Haram: No Need For Dialogue — Oritsejafor / Unknown Gun Men Kill 26 Students At Federal Polytechnic Mubi, Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.