Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 (6009 Views)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / How To Shrink And Convert A Video With Vlc Player / Apple To Release Cheap Iphone 6C Handset By Mid-2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2012
to all apple haters,,, i av a good news for u( dat will make u hate apple d more), iphone 5 will use a nano sim, which will be smaller dan iphone 4/4S and ipad's micro sims.
U know what?, i am buying it..... keep hating....

2 Likes

Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
Nokia lumia 900 is the best for me,4k Apple joor

1 Like

Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by zenus(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Really caring.
Others will beg to join so soon.
Watch and see
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
druid06: Once you've used an Apple product, you can never go back. iCare.

So not true. The only apple product I use is the IPad2 and sometimes it exasperates. With no file system, you have to go thru loops to attach 2 dissimilar file types on an email. And yes it crashes sometimes - now used to the browser just closing by itself in the middle of a session. And I get to reach for the laptop far too many times because of lack of flash and removable storage on the iPad.

Now thinking the Galaxy Tab 7.7 might be what I need.

So, I still don't cares. wink
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by double3(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
All yea apple haters!!!if una no come on board una no go know
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by druid06(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
chucky234: Those Chinese guys are running out of ideas I guess,Apple in trouble

Where did you get the information that the chinese are the designers for iPhone?. They only couple the phone. All the designs and features of the phone are done by true americans.
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by druid06(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
TroGunn:

So not true. The only apple product I use is the IPad2 and sometimes it exasperates. With no file system, you have to go thru loops to attach 2 dissimilar file types on an email. And yes it crashes sometimes - now used to the browser just closing by itself in the middle of a session. And I get to reach for the laptop far too many times because of lack of flash and removable storage on the iPad.

Bro, can you name one computer gadget that never crashes?. Maybe the iPad2 you have is a test one, people don't know this. My friend uses an iPad2 with no problem. I use the iPhone 4s with no problem whatsoever and I'm thinking about buying a mac laptop because my hp is really pissing me off.
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by druid06(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
tumababa: to all apple haters,,, i av a good news for u( dat will make u hate apple d more), iphone 5 will use a nano sim, which will be smaller dan iphone 4/4S and ipad's micro sims.
U know what?, i am buying it..... keep hating....

Nice one my apple brother from another mother..LOL...
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by MagicBoss: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
The IOS is not just an operating system and the 4/4S are not just Smartphones, They are superMachines
I just sold my S2 today so i can stick with my 4S

You wouldn't know what it is till you use it.

PS: I used to be an apple hater

1 Like

Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by lukkie(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ronaldo200:

You had better sell that Lumia quick. Nokia has announced already that the current Lumia will NOT be upgraded to the new Windows 8 operating system next year. It will therefore, effectively, be a defunct product stuck in the past.
I
That's why I love Apple and can't go back. Whenever they upgrade their OS they always do it retro-actively for the last three devices. I have been able to hand my 3GS down to my juniors and it is still up-to-date for them

Ok, i'll sell it to people on Mars. As if your Nairaland wisdom doesn't apply to whoever buys it. Thanks, but no thanks.

A new Lumia with Windows Phone 8 is coming out around October. The current Lumia 900 with WM 7.5 is for those who can't wait. And that will even be upgradable to 7.8 thereafter.
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
druid06:

Bro, can you name one computer gadget that never crashes?. Maybe the iPad2 you have is a test one, people don't know this. My friend uses an iPad2 with no problem. I use the iPhone 4s with no problem whatsoever and I'm thinking about buying a mac laptop because my hp is really pissing me off.

The iPad2 is no test. It crashes when multiple tabs are opened and I know it could be due to the weeny 512mb on the ipad2. Doubt it'll be an issue on ipad3 which has 1gb memory.

The ipad2 crash is a known issue --> http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/25325-ipad2-crashes-reboot-while-web-browsing.html
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by chucky234(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2012
druid06:

Where did you get the information that the chinese are the designers for iPhone?. They only couple the phone. All the designs and features of the phone are done by true americans.
Who be this mumu wey dey quote me for here nah,which one be couple the phone? All Apple products are manufactured by a Chinese company called Foxconn,what do you about iphones? I have used all the iphones except the 3G, mumu-odeh-olodo-oloshe
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by chucky234(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2012
MagicBoss: The IOS is not just an operating system and the 4/4S are not just Smartphones, They are superMachines
I just sold my S2 today so i can stick with my 4S

You wouldn't know what it is till you use it.

PS: I used to be an apple hater
You are a clown,iphone 4s a supermachine? Can't stop laughing, have you ever lay your hands on HTC One X? A far better phone than your crappy iphone 4S,only Galaxy S3 can compete with the One X.
I sold my white iphone 4S after using it for six months to buy HTC One X,I used Galaxy S3 for three weeks along with One X to be sure which is better.
If you haven't seen HTC One X you can google its comparism with Galaxy S3 and iphone 4S before coming here to sell your foolishness to the world.
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 2:30am On Jul 28, 2012
chucky234: You are a clown,iphone 4s a supermachine? Can't stop laughing, have you ever lay your hands on HTC One X? A far better phone than your crappy iphone 4S,only Galaxy S3 can compete with the One X.
I sold my white iphone 4S after using it for six months to buy HTC One X,I used Galaxy S3 for three weeks along with One X to be sure which is better.
If you haven't seen HTC One X you can google its comparism with Galaxy S3 and iphone 4S before coming here to sell your foolishness to the world.

No need to call people names bro. You sold your 4S because you know nothing about technology, u a tech-illiterate or probably don't like the iPhone or apple generally. The Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC one X are good phones no doubt but to the iPhone 4S, NO MATCH!!!! They're below standards. Just use what you have and avoid calling people names. It's their opinion
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 2:33am On Jul 28, 2012
TroGunn:

Are you running iOS 5.1.1 on your iPad? iDoubt!! Upgrade to iOS 5.1.1. If you still have issues, let me know.
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 2:35am On Jul 28, 2012
Peterjosh: Nokia lumia 900 is the best for me,4k Apple joor

Uh oh, a Nokia brain up there sad... U aint smart bro cry
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 2:37am On Jul 28, 2012
omodapson:

Speak for yourself. I have used an apple product once and never got thrilled. What's in apple when I can get other awesome/better products?

You didn't know how to use it. If you weren't thrilled, you should get a Nokia C3 cheesy I'm sure it'll fit you.
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 2:39am On Jul 28, 2012
Abrantie: Who gives a sh!!t about Apple? While Samsung is coming up with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, microSD up to 64 GB,Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU and a gazillion true innovations, crAPPLE is shrinking connectors a la 1995.

How did this post end up on the front page any way?

How did your post end up here anyways?
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 2:40am On Jul 28, 2012
lukkie: Why get an Apple when i can get a Lumia?

Hehehe na una type dey find 2go cheesy :p
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 2:41am On Jul 28, 2012
lakeside2: Plz am aving problem wit my iphone 4x,i dnt knw how to go abt d sim

Go to your service provider (MTN,GLO,Airtel,Etisalat).. They'll help you sort it out
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by chucky234(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2012
Fruittyswaqboii:

No need to call people names bro. You sold your 4S because you know nothing about technology, u a tech-illiterate or probably don't like the iPhone or apple generally. The Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC one X are good phones no doubt but to the iPhone 4S, NO MATCH!!!! They're below standards. Just use what you have and avoid calling people names. It's their opinion
Who is this fool talking about technology,I have used all the iphones prtoduced by Apple except the iphone 3Gs,iphone 4s is a failled phone with too many flaws. HTC One X is currently the world's most powerful smartphone ever made and I repeat only Galaxy S3 come close to the One X, research before coming out here to sell your stu:pity in public.
I have been selling high tech phones for three who years and have had the opportunity of using every new phones released into the market,you are sso dumb to call me tech illiterate when you don't know poo about smartphones, you probably don't even own a Nokia phone let alone iphone 4s.
I sold my iphone 4s because I don't go for anything short of "best" and the HTC One X fit that bill "world best", you are stack illiterate mumu clueless deluded moronic goon.
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
chucky234: Who is this fool talking about technology,I have used all the iphones prtoduced by Apple except the iphone 3Gs,iphone 4s is a failled phone with too many flaws. HTC One X is currently the world's most powerful smartphone ever made and I repeat only Galaxy S3 come close to the One X, research before coming out here to sell your stu:pity in public.
I have been selling high tech phones for three who years and have had the opportunity of using every new phones released into the market,you are sso dumb to call me tech illiterate when you don't know poo about smartphones, you probably don't even own a Nokia phone let alone iphone 4s.
I sold my iphone 4s because I don't go for anything short of "best" and the HTC One X fit that bill "world best", you are stack illiterate mumu clueless deluded moronic goon.

Yo kiddo, chill out. Can't argue with you cuz you've shown your low IQ already by calling me those names. Have a great day
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by chucky234(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
Fruittyswaqboii:

Yo kiddo, chill out. Can't argue with you cuz you've shown your low IQ already by calling me those names. Have a great day
Look who's talking of IQ,you claimed to be a tech suavy and am waiting for you to bring on.
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by chucky234(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
Fruittyswaqboii:

Look who's talking of IQ,you claimed to be a tech suavy and am waiting for you to bring it on.
Re: Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5 by Akd2014: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
how to unlock iphone 4s

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do This When Your Phone Says No Memory Space. / OTG Cable Is Not Working On My Phone, Any Help Pls.... / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Or Tecno Spark K7. Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.