Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? (14312 Views)

I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Is It Normal For A Wife To Ignore Serving Her Husband Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by dasparrow: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
Johndoe100:

Really? These are part of our traditions. White people don't have any.

Yet it is the same white people whom you accuse of having no traditions that are ruling the world, inventing technology, whose countries are advanced and whom Nigerians in Nigeria worship and bow down to like a bunch of brainless goats. In addition, it is the same white people with no tradition whose embassies many Nigerians desperately line up at day and night to get visa, permanent residency and citizenship for. The same white people with no tradition who pulled a fast one on we Africans and all our so-called tradition and took our people as slaves to the new world while robbing us blind through decades of colonization.

With all our archaic cultural traditions in Nigeria/Africa, where has it gotten us to as a people? Are African nations amongst the richest and most respectable nations in the commity of nations today? Has our traditions taught us to love and respect human life? I guess not! This is why in 2012 you have Nigerians killing and chopping off people's head and body parts for blood rituals so as to become rich overnight without hard work. I guess this is why our Nigerian tradition permits people to chop of the cli.toris of litle girls thereby permanently hindering them from ever experiencing se.xu.al pleasure as grown women.

Our tradition is the reason why those whom we claim have no tradition are progressing and have orderly and sane societies where things actually work while we Nigerians with all our tradition cannot boast of good universities, uninterrupted power supply, good infrastructure, a good healthcare system, security, employment, affordable housing schemes and the likes. What we Nigerians and our tradition can boast of is child labour, misogyny, high levels of poverty, r/a.pe, armed robbery, low property maintenance culture hence deteriorating buildings everywhere, unaffordable heathcare for the masses, poor healthcare system, high rates of maternity deaths during child birth, high rates of HIV/AIDS/STD, poor infrastructure, lack of electricity, poor education system etc.

The Nigerian/African culture is overwhelmingly a repressive one and hinders those who practice it from progressing in life. It is no coincidence that Africa is the laughing stock of the entire world. People from all around the world look down on us the minute you reveal to them you are an African. To hell with archaic Nigerian/African culture!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by armyofone(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
Dasparrow, well done.
lol, Africans sold them for mirrors and cloves grin
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
undecided
dasparrow:

Yet it is the same white people whom you accuse of having no traditions that are ruling the world, inventing technology, whose countries are advanced and whom Nigerians in Nigeria worship and bow down to like a bunch of brainless goats. In addition, it is the same white people with no tradition whose embassies many Nigerians desperately line up at day and night to get visa, permanent residency and citizenship for. The same white people with no tradition who pulled a fast one on we Africans and all our so-called tradition and took our people as slaves to the new world while robbing us blind through decades of colonization.

With all our archaic cultural traditions in Nigeria/Africa, where has it gotten us to as a people? Are African nations amongst the richest and most respectable nations in the commity of nations today? Has our traditions taught us to love and respect human life? I guess not! This is why in 2012 you have Nigerians killing and chopping off people's head and body parts for blood rituals so as to become rich overnight without hard work. I guess this is why our Nigerian tradition permits people to chop of the cli.toris of litle girls thereby permanently hindering them from ever experiencing se.xu.al pleasure as grown women.

Our tradition is the reason why those whom we claim have no tradition are progressing and have orderly and sane societies where things actually work while we Nigerians with all our tradition cannot boast of good universities, uninterrupted power supply, good infrastructure, a good healthcare system, security, employment, affordable housing schemes and the likes. What we Nigerians and our tradition can boast of is child labour, misogyny, high levels of poverty, r/a.pe, armed robbery, low property maintenance culture hence deteriorating buildings everywhere, unaffordable heathcare for the masses, poor healthcare system, high rates of maternity deaths during child birth, high rates of HIV/AIDS/STD, poor infrastructure, lack of electricity, poor education system etc.

The Nigerian/African culture is overwhelmingly a repressive one and hinders those who practice it from progressing in life. It is no coincidence that Africa is the laughing stock of the entire world. People from all around the world look down on us the minute you reveal to them you are an African. To hell with archaic Nigerian/African culture!

I really dont get where you are going with this preaching. NLders can like off-point! undecided[quote author=dasparrow]
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by mapet: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
....excuse me, in context of this discussion, your point is?
dasparrow:

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
Why anyone would even bother replying john doe is beyond me, let alone serve him an epistle. That thing is a spambot
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by babyboy3(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
kumbalo: why MUST i go to the kitchen when i could always visit mama bidemi's joint for my meal anyday? Free me joor.

Spot on!!!!

Tomi's Kitchen is down the road!!!
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by freecocoa(f): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
jennykadry: Why anyone would even bother replying john doe is beyond me, let alone serve him an epistle. That thing is a spambot
*Died from laughing, resurrected and still laughing* grin grin grin

Ekwesiri enye gi award for onu ojo.

#nacompliment
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by conyema12(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
engrtee: Deny a man føod wil make him go out to eat....,....then he starts eating at one spot regularly...then he drinks..,then get drunk....then meets one gal there.....then shower her money....then they are alone in a rum....then they .,,,9 month later....she is belle positive...gves birth and d man has a 2nd wife

summary
2 wrongs cant make a right...starving ur man is breaking ur home

spot on, starving a married man by his wife be it food or wify duties is a recipe to disaster.
OP plz stay away from such women.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
freecocoa: *Died from laughing, resurrected and still laughing* grin grin grin

Ekwesiri enye gi award for onu ojo.

#nacompliment

Lol Obu spambot ko bu, oburo nmadu cheesy. Anumanu, okwu ya bu nshi ni'ikem, onwero ihiem jihie kporo
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
jennykadry:

Lo Obu spambot ko bu, oburo nmadu cheesy. Anumanu, okwu ya bu nshi ni'ikem, onwero ihiem jihie kporo

Ehen . . kitya ka i gwara'm ezi okwu!

I was wondering . . . . Lol.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by freecocoa(f): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
jennykadry:

Lol Obu spambot ko bu, oburo nmadu cheesy. Anumanu, okwu ya bu nshi ni'ikem, onwero ihiem jihie kporo
Na so, eziokwu ka e kwuru, he doesn't do ka nmadu at all grin
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Chirolechick: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
Johndoe100:

Where I come from it is a taboo for men to be in the kitchen. It is a great insult for a woman to be around and a man goes to "cook". What arrant nonsense.

i piri u
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by drnoel: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
now I have cause to laugh. U know I said joining NL would be an experience and am glad I was right. At least nothing else would surprise me in this forum anymore.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by 2sexy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
Efemena_xy: Well, if the man learns how to cook, then he won't have to subject himself to this form of punishment would he?

Honestly, I find it irritating that in this day and age, Nigerians think it's cool to parade majority of our men as inefficient people in the kitchen / unable to cook.

Both my dad and father-in-law have been fantastic cooks. My hubby holds his own down in the kitchen too. I've taught my sons how to cook and still teaching them, especially during the holidays. This is just one of many ways I'm helping them on the road to living independent lives.

Any guy who is worth his salt will drop the false ego act, get into the kitchen and learn how to cook!

Thank you, ma'am. I remember my brother's wife doing that to him and guess what? I ENTERED the kitchen and prepared a nice meal for him and shamed the wify. I wouldn't blame my bro though, because my late mum pampered us. I had to learn how to cook when I got admission in to higher institution. I sure didn't learn it from my mum because she prefered to do all the cooking herself.

If my wife does that, she is wasting her time.

I once heard that a man stopped eating his wife's meals for some weeks because she refused to give him food when he returned from work.

The man had to start eating outside, may be at booker or eateries. And his wife almost died of frustration and then pleaded for forgiveness.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
2sexy:

Thank you, ma'am. I remember my brother's wife doing that to him and guess what? I ENTERED the kitchen and prepared a nice meal for him and shamed the wify. I wouldn't blame my bro though, because my late mum pampered us. I had to learn how to cook when I got admission in to higher institution. I sure didn't learn it from my mum because she prefered to do all the cooking herself.

If my wife does that, she is wasting her time.

I once heard that a man stopped eating his wife's meals for some weeks because she refused to give him food when he returned from work.

The man had to start eating outside, may be at booker or eateries. And his wife almost died of frustration and then pleaded for forgiveness.

No . . . shame on YOU for interferring in your brother's marriage!

1 Like

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by monex(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
wont work for me. that i am able to eat sef na Grace.

i will not even ask for the food in the first place. if the hunger beat me (rarely), i'll take bread from the fridge or go drink garri from the kitchen.

talking abt the devil, what is it's current price sef?
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by webmanlag: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
baby-boy:

If you deny your husband bedroom action you have given your husband the seal of approval to play away games

signed, sealed and delivered? grin
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by 2sexy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ujujoan:

No . . . shame on YOU for interferring in your brother's marriage!
omo, hungry wire me na him enter kitchen prepare something for myself and my bro join me.

If my wife such, she is wasting her goddamn time. I yet to see what any woman can use to punish me sef...
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
You deny me food. I go to MamaKass
You deny me punny. The BBgirls are waiting...

Who loses at the end....THE ANGRY WIFE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
mapet: ....excuse me, in context of this discussion, your point is?

Ujujoan: undecided

I really dont get where you are going with this preaching. NLders can like off-point! undecided

It is more than obvious that rebuttal was in response to the post from @johndoe who felt to use this as an opportunity, as always to throw the white man under the bus.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by olumidazz: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Not only food most of them will deny their hubby's obo also
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Myself2(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
jennykadry:

You must be kidding me. What is wrong with a man cooking even when his wife is at home with him?

I am sure you are a semi illiterate so your "rashness" is excused

Jennykadri,you dissappoint me,I used to think you had some good sense.
Well you will soon know whether I'm semi-illiterate or a full blooded one,na you get your hole,use it whichever way you want.
I know your father did not do the cooking while your mother was in her room whiling away the time.Tell me otherwise and I'll rest me case me lord.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Myself2(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
Billyonaire: You deny me food. I go to MamaKass
You deny me punny. The BBgirls are waiting...

Who loses at the end....THE ANGRY WIFE!!!

GBAM
Tell the fish-brained feminists
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
Johndoe100:

[size=15pt]Where I come from it is a taboo for men to be in the kitchen. It is a great insult for a woman to be around and a man goes to "cook". What arrant nonsense.[/size]
Fall Off My Bed Laughing My A*ss Out! grin grin grin

Where d heck does this dude come from??! SMH!
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by hannydarl(f): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hm, no need to deny hubby food o. Women don't deny him anything. The only time you can deny him food is if he kills someone. He provides the money. If he isn't abusive in any way, cook and keep for him. Its different if you decide to have him go dish it himself.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
monex:

talking abt the devil, what is it's current price sef?

As at last purchase, yesterday evening, NGN350 for the 5-litre paint bucket. It's getting more expensive by the day. I wonder how its pricing is determined.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Johndoe100(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
First, we were the people that sold slaves, we sold your ancestors. If you would like I can show you where we kept them while we negotiated with the white men. We OWNED and still OWN the coasts of this country. Second, we are not white wannabe's. I understand that you and the rest of the foreign toilet cleaning ex Nigerians are. Fine, If cleaning the white mans shitte and wiping their azzholes makes you "white", go for it. We true blooded sons of the soil, hold our traditions in high esteem and make every effort to keep them alive.

dasparrow:

2 Likes

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by profola2be(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
Efemena_xy: Well, if the man learns how to cook, then he won't have to subject himself to this form of punishment would he?

Honestly, I find it irritating that in this day and age, Nigerians think it's cool to parade majority of our men as inefficient people in the kitchen / unable to cook.

Both my dad and father-in-law have been fantastic cooks. My hubby holds his own down in the kitchen too. I've taught my sons how to cook and still teaching them, especially during the holidays. This is just one of many ways I'm helping them on the road to living independent lives.

Any guy who is worth his salt will drop the false ego act, get into the kitchen and learn how to cook!

my sister,god bless you indeed.
my wife can deny me s*x to punish me,but not food,because,when it comes to cooking,i'll challenge any woman,i mean ANY WOMAN.
if i could single-handed cook to feed a thousand and above,then feeding my own self wouldn't be a burden.
infact,i do more of the cooking at home than my wife,though,she is also a good cook.
no lady tried that with me while being single and think she had dealt with me.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Johndoe100(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
Fall Off My Bed Laughing My A*ss Out! grin grin grin

Where d heck does this dude come from??! SMH!

I am a Nigerian, from the Niger Delta. Let me guess, you are some second or third class ex Nigerian living in some urban ghetto in ( take your pick) 1. North America, 2. Europe. 3. South east Asia or Australia. Tell me are we supposed to be ashamed of our culture?

Do you really think we don;t know what sad lives you people really live?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Ignore Poor Loved Ones To Die, Then Start Contributing For Burial? / Change Of Name / What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.