Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry (24571 Views)

Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa / Yellow Fever Card Needed?? / Yellow Fever Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
I pledge too Nigeria my country, to enslave Ghanians for ever. So help me God.

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by fankasibe: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
Most of u on NL ar one way or the other guilty of spoiling ur own country's image wit bad words or actions.
Its time we think positively of ourselves and make amends.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
slaves.....what do you export to the world...dont you know even violence is part of development? ask the guy that shot people in Colorado...nowhere is safe....we will keep oppressing you guys till we name ghana....Nigerghana
PetroDolla:
You ain't seen nothin yet. the fuckin boko-harremed, generator fumes-induced eeeeediots are hysterical because of yellow fever card? you ain't seen nuthin yet, bokoharamic dogs
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
are you from ghana..?? just a question
fankasibe: Most of u on NL ar one way or the other guilty of spoiling ur own country's image wit bad words or actions.
Its time we think positively of ourselves and make amends.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
Korrection: who is a RETARDEE....?hahahahah....i bruised 6 of the chics Azz...with a good resounding noise and fart coming out of the poo hole...they are good but 9ja chics are better...how many 9ja chics have you proudly blazed
'''eediot of the highest order....i go pursue you comot for this thread today

naija chicks don full ground for here well well and most of them na p-rostitutes. even sef the ones who claim to be students are all part time ashewo. in all my travels I never came across a policewoman -dressed up in uniform and on duty- who was desperate for a phuck- she was indeed hysterical. chei, that my experience at port harcourt was indeed an eye-opener to why aids is killing like crazy in that trash you call country. i have given up on nigerian women because they are high-risk ooh
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
We have overtaken Ghana's economy, our banks, our telecoms, our mining companies and our SME's. Nigeria and China owns Ghana, we use them as slaves in their country and in our country. They just wanna make some money (2000 naira) from Yellow Fever rackets, please Nigerians, help poor Ghana
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by xwolverine: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

So why is your nonsense country so phucked up today, if you have all the human and natural resources? grin grin grin grin

A phucked up Nigeria is miles ahead of ghana in all ramifications....Ghana of all places...am i mad?
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
Korrection: slaves.....what do you export to the world...dont you know even violence is part of development? ask the guy that shot people in Colorado...nowhere is safe....we will keep oppressing you guys till we name ghana....Nigerghana

look the way your shitty country is going, very soon you will be annexed by niger. We are not interested in your shitty nonsense you call country. it is a cursed land. so we will just invade that accursed land and hand it over to niger. they can use it for cocoa or rubber plantation or whatever. at least that will save africa from the current embarrassment called nigeria.... grin grin grin grin grin and I will make sure you become the head labourer grin grin grin grin grin

isn't it a shame that nigeria exports all the rubbish to the world? from gas flaring, bird flu, polio, boko haram, robbers, 419ners grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hahaha... Are Ghanaian leaders hallucinating? They forgot they are in the same condition as Nigeria. This is a case of pot calling kettle black.

Hahaha...

Silly Ghanaians!

I am beginning to suspect South Africa instilling this idea in Ghana.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Point of correction..Port harcourt is in Rivers atate and rivers state is in Nigeria...Rivers state is not a country but a state in Nigeria....you have told a lie........you have never been to Nigeria...NEVER!!!
PetroDolla:

naija chicks don full ground for here well well and most of them na p-rostitutes. even sef the ones who claim to be students are all part time ashewo. in all my travels I never came across a policewoman -dressed up in uniform and on duty- who was desperate for a phuck- she was indeed hysterical. chei, that my experience at port harcourt was indeed an eye-opener to why aids is killing like crazy in that trash you call country. i have given up on nigerian women because they are high-risk ooh
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by xwolverine: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:
You ain't seen nothin yet. the fuckin boko-harremed, generator fumes-induced eeeeediots are hysterical because of yellow fever card? you ain't seen nuthin yet, bokoharamic dogs

Thanks for the comments....its getting stale already, can you come up with something better?...even with the generator fumes and bokos, Lagos alone still has a better economy than the whole of ghana put together.....
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ghana is just a colony of Nigeria. We own that Ghana, they are just the size of Lagos, so Ghana is actually a Nigerian colony. We will enslave them. Our banks have overtaken their banks, Globacom is becoming their National carrier. And their women are becoming our sex slaves. What more can we ask for, our electricity is improving and Ghana will remain a colony of the United States of Nigeria. Long Live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
On Point
all4naija: Hahaha... Are Ghanaian leaders hallucinating? They forgot they are in the same condition as Nigeria. This is a case of pot calling kettle black.

Hahaha...

Silly Ghanaians!

I am beginning to suspect South Africa instilling this idea in Ghana.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: We have overtaken Ghana's economy, our banks, our telecoms, our mining companies and our SME's. Nigeria and China owns Ghana, we use them as slaves in their country and in our country. They just wanna make some money (2000 naira) from Yellow Fever rackets, please Nigerians, help poor Ghana

Very obvious you are suffering from a serious bout of mental insanity,huh? You have overtaken Ghana's economy because of the few banks and glo operating in Ghana? you really need to get your head examined. completely deluded, no, you are a moronic eddiot,just like your depraved, cannibalistic countrymen. nigerians dominate Ghana's economy? where did you fucking get that? foolish goat
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
You forgot Oil and Brains......Animal
PetroDolla:

look the way your shitty country is going, very soon you will be annexed by niger. We are not interested in your shitty nonsense you call country. it is a cursed land. so we will just invade that accursed land and hand it over to niger. they can use it for cocoa or rubber plantation or whatever. at least that will save africa from the current embarrassment called nigeria.... grin grin grin grin grin and I will make sure you become the head labourer grin grin grin grin grin

isn't it a shame that nigeria exports all the rubbish to the world? from gas flaring, bird flu, polio, boko haram, robbers, 419ners grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by xwolverine: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
you know what?

let them charge us $500,000 to start business, and they should also charge #10,000 for yellow card....we will pay it, because we can afford it and afterwards, we will still show our nigerian swag...because we can.

The more they hate the more we run things...inferior ghanaian g0at$
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
He is correct....tell me what ghana offers to the world except Alomo Bitters and Peanut Burger owned by a nigerian?
PetroDolla:

Very obvious you are suffering from a serious bout of mental insanity,huh? You have overtaken Ghana's economy because of the few banks and glo operating in Ghana? you really need to get your head examined. completely deluded, no, you are a moronic eddiot,just like your depraved, cannibalistic countrymen. nigerians dominate Ghana's economy? where did you fucking get that? foolish goat
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Ghana is just a colony of Nigeria. We own that Ghana, they are just the size of Lagos, so Ghana is actually a Nigerian colony. We will enslave them. Our banks have overtaken their banks, Globacom is becoming their National carrier. And their women are becoming our sex slaves. What more can we ask for, our electricity is improving and Ghana will remain a colony of the United States of Nigeria. Long Live Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin Looook it is pretty obvious you are some moronic idiot with no sense of reality. very soon we would know who owns what. you have a few banks and a telecom company and suddenly you own Ghana,huh? keep dreaming while your shitty country is flushed down the toilet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

Shut up your mouth, Few banks is not a joke, and Glo is world class. Mention just one Ghana bank in Nigeria, or a telcoms company in Nigeria. You should be ashamed that we are the ones saving your little money and controlling your secret calls. Mention one Ghana bank or telecoms company in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Billyonaire: Can you provide me with Ticket to Ghana ? Dont worry about the Yellow Fever Ticket, I will just dash their President 2000 naira.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

grin grin grin grin grin Looook it is pretty obvious you are some moronic idiot with no sense of reality. very soon we would know who owns what. you have a few banks and a telecom company and suddenly you own Ghana,huh? keep dreaming while your shitty country is flushed down the toilet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stop cursing, you wont fade away the fact. You are my colony, I am not wasting time with Yellow Fever Ticket, cos I know you are just interested in 2000 Naira (in my currency) cos you worship my currency. I will come and own the customs and the Police and enslave you more.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
Korrection: He is correct....tell me what ghana offers to the world except Alomo Bitters and Peanut Burger owned by a nigerian?

sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp up at least Ghana has something to offer. tell me what nigeria offers to the world apart from oil,which is mined by expatriates, and violence,disease,crime,corruption,crass ignorance etc etc. you must be the most deluded animal on the face of the world if you think your modafaka contri has anything good to offer to the world
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
WE OWN AND RUN YOUR COUNTRY...ARE YOU A DAFT? HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GONNA TELL YOU WE OWN EVEN YOU AS A COBBLER...COME SHINE MY SHOE JARE
PetroDolla:

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Fhemmmy: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
PhysicsQED: Is there some kind of African hustle/racket involving yellow fever cards that Nigerians are totally oblivious of?

I think this is the right question to be asked, cos if the reqmt to enter into Ghana is a shot of yellow fever, then, there is nothing wrong in Ghana making sure no one enters without proper shot.
However, if there is none, then, No comment . . . . I weep for Niegria
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by mekaboy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
WHAT IS THE CASE HERE? IF A NIGERIAN TRAVELED TO UK ASIA OR AMERICA AND THEY FOUND OUT HE OR SHE HAD FAKE YELLOW CARD, HOW WOULD YOU EXPECT THEM TO REACT. THE NIGERIANS REPORTING ABOUT HOW THE IMMIGRATION TREATED THEM SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR TRAVELING WITH FAKE YELLOW CARD.

I WOULD HAVE SAID THE GHANAIANS ARE WRONG IF THEY COLLECTED THE 2,000 AND DID NOT GIVE THE INJECTION, BUT THEY DID GIVE THE INJECTION , SO PLEASE , NIGERIANS , LETS REASON WITHOUT SENTIMENTS . WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG .

THE YELLOW FEVER REQUIREMENT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by mikeapollo: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
I dont support any discriminatory treatment of Nigerians or anybody for that matter. But we may not have full details of the background reasons/information that warranted that action. Afterall, people are always traveling between Nigeria and Ghana and such thing has never been reported.

However, Nigeria needs to get a lot of things right.
Just this year, it was confirmed by both WHO and the Nigerian govt that Nigeria is responsible for the new spread of polio/other contagious diseases to other countries in West Africa. The diseases, particularly polio, had been virtually eradicated in some West African countries, but latest cases of the polio virus/disease were traced to have originated from Nigerian sources, especially the north.
I hope we put our house in order before we start deceiving ourselves to be up there, when we are not.

Humility lifts a people, not ignorant arrogance!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Do not joke with Nigerians, we might sound divided in tribes, religion and in politics; But if a foreigner comes in to insult us, we will stand together and kill your men, and take away your women as spoils of war and your kids will be our slaves. And we will renamed Ghana. And make it a dustbin for all these generators once our electricity is restored
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by xwolverine: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

You are so sick,just like your sicko countrimen and women. you are this, you are that. so tell me, how come so many nigerians are so desperately poor-90% of your suffering massess survive on less than $2 a day, how come nigeria has one of the highest child and maternal mortality rates in the world, how come your roads have become a death trap, how come you are the 7th largest producer of oil and yet can't get regular power and even more puzzling you are incapable of refining your own crude? how come most of you university students are either prostitutes,kidnappers armed robbers or secre cult members,how come people finish university in nigerian today and can't write or read english? how come the biggest industry in your phucked up country today is kidnapping? how come your country that has become such a great embarrassment to Mother Africa occupies the lowest ranks in the United Nations Human development Index profiling? And for God's sake why is your country so fucke-d? And ooooh talking about dicks, our Ghanaian women don't suck the dicks of dogs, that is reserved for nigerian women in Italygrin grin grin grin grin

lying thief...according to which source?

even if your assertion is true, if 90% lives on $2 a day, then 99% of ghanaians would automatically live on less than $1 a day. Simple logic...an average income earner in Nigeria, travels to ghana and could afford a lot of luxuries that resident ghanaians cant afford...what does that tell you?...can you say the same for a ghanaian coming over to Nigeria....
#GoFigure
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp up at least Ghana has something to offer. tell me what nigeria offers to the world apart from oil,which is mined by expatriates, and violence,disease,crime,corruption,crass ignorance etc etc. you must be the most deluded animal on the face of the world if you think your modafaka contri has anything good to offer to the world
Do not joke with Nigerians, we might sound divided in tribes, religion and in politics; But if a foreigner comes in to insult us, we will stand together and kill your men, and take away your women as spoils of war and your kids will be our slaves. And we will renamed Ghana. And make it a refuse bin for all these generators once our electricity is restored
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Stop cursing, you wont fade away the fact. You are my colony, I am not wasting time with Yellow Fever Ticket, cos I know you are just interested in 2000 Naira (in my currency) cos you worship my currency. I will come and own the customs and the Police and enslave you more.

don't worry, when the chips are down we will see who will colonise who? and you sound like you'll make a very good slave,huh? don't worry, i will keep you in mind when we take over your accursed country. Folks like you can respond very well to some well delivered floggings, the type reserved for stubborn slaves grin. Shebi you know how nigerians worship money, huh? that sounds like a people ready to be enslaved. it's about time we enslave your sorry arses to save you from yourselves. chei, nigeria we haaaail oooh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian / Terrible Accident Between A Car And Okada Claims The Lives Of 4 In Anambra(pics) / Pilot Saves Baby After Being Involved In A Horrible Accident In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.