Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named (14602 Views)

EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T / Ahmadu Ali’s Son Re-arraigned For N4.5b Subsidy Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by sirt1(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2012
Super1759: bros.why you betting your life on this kinda of matter.its like its not precious to you.just keep watching and don't judge by the past.mind you.nigerians aint sleeping anymore.

Bros... I salute ur faith... but what will Nigerians do? Do you think anybody will go on the street to demonstrate again? If you still doubt it, ask the families of those who lost their lives during subsidy saga..they will all have stories to tell... Whether you like it or not, nothing will come out of this. Am not saying nobody will be prosecute ooooo, but it may just be 1 or 2 companies that doesnt know anybody in power or that has fallen short of the favour of the power that be and that can not be called justice
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by kay2000(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2012
I am not so concern about their prosecution or eventual jailing, what I want is a total refund of all that was stolen. My God have mercy on this entity on the verge of collapse.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by lacasa: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2012
Written script grin

They'll all disappear after bail now grin

Where is Bankole, Alao-Akala, Akinbola, OGD etc

They r free like the birds. cool
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by Afam4eva(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2012
Nwa Teacher: Kai, is Hausa and Yoruba men that are mostly involved. They are the people eating the oil money while the main Naija Deltans are very far from oil money. No south south or south east name in d list. Chei, monkey dey work baboon dey chop
Look again.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by strangest(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2012
OBASANJO BOYS !!! Una don kill us for this country
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by akintun: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2012
Nigeria tire me ooooo. They should fine d companies triple d amount of wat dey stole, b4 bringing up criminal charges against these individuals.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by omenziate(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2012
Fuel Subsidy fraud. - - - - Na Wash
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by bubadaniel13: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2012
At leasst something is done by the govt,abeg make them prosecute this thieves and collect all our money,it is important that justice should prevail upon anyone who cheats Naija.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by kpokute: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2012
Response to this thread has been poor, am still waiting for those useless ethnic jingoists who tribalize any thread that concerns their"Enemies", and dissipate energy trying to run down the resilient but deprived sections of the country, while presenting them selves as superior because of their criminal,devilish, and selfish bulcarnization of the supposed commonwealth of the nation. As usual, we have seen once again how your billionaires and trillionaires emerge, and also seen how the lopsided development in infrastructures came about. These are the attrocities you people commit, yet expect your victims, whom you are not more qualified in any sphere, to remain your eternal slaves. I'm happy and assured that the evil Economic and Power game is over, and forever over, you may not believe it, but soon you'll come to reality!
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by Funkymallam(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2012
Bash Me: Otedola is not there, neither Farooku too. These two were supposed to be starters on the list. Am ashamed. angry

U should be ashamed of urself for sure, cus in ur silly mind Farouk is an oil marketer.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by supereagle(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2012
Stop hoping something good will come out of it. Nigeria laws is not effective on the rich. If it is in Ghana this happened many people would have been in jail.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by Funkymallam(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2012
deandavid: where ote$ name? He is supose to be number one on that list, his own is so obvious, easy to judge, he was already giving bribe to be remove, efcc shouldn't have stress prosecuting the guy. Well we are watching. If not for people like pastor Bakare and other nigerians pushing these elites, this thing wouldn't have got to this level. Lets continue to push for this thieves so that they do the right thing.

Why must Otedolla's name be first on the list? U indicted him abi? Kai! NL have been taken over by kids
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by dedeike: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2012
When Jonathan said he was committed to probing the oil sector, many people doubted and insisted he is not serious.
The president came on media chat and told us clearly that even before the House probe, he had commenced investigation of the oil sector by asking Aganga to invite KPMG to audit NNPC.
The KPMG report revealed massive fraud in the oil sector prompting the president to Sack the PPRA boss and moved to withdraw subsidy so as to close the corruption window.But the cabal fought back thru labour and re opened the subsidy window of corruption.
While FACROOK was busy trying to make a carricuture of the entire probe, the president initiated steps to invite an independent accomplished technocrat to investigate the subsidy regime.
The opposition still kept saying nothing will come out. They even went the extra mile to heap allegations of compromise on the AIG committee.
When the committee submitted it's report and the president directed for a review upon protests by those who felt they were not given a fair hearing, the critics besieged this forum to deride the president for forming committee upon committee. they alleged it was a delay tactics by the president to shield the cabal.
Penultimate week, the review comittee submitted its final report indicting additional 45 names that FACROOK excluded. The critics were not done. they still came with their prophesies of doom saying that the report will end there. That nothing will be heard about the report again.
Yesterday, EFCC came out with a list of names for prosecution. The critics are at it again. Spawning all kinds of things to discredit the move,
Even when these people are finally arraigned. They will still not believe that something is happening. Perhaps all they want is for the president to come out with an AK47 to shoot all those indicted by the report before they will know that something is happening. f.ools!

2 Likes

Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by chucky234(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2012
When are we going to start to see these people to go jail for their crimes? EFCC as we all know is a govt tool,its too early to celebrate or applaud the effort of this govt as this is no different from all the list of indicted persons EFCC has released in the past without any of them prosecuted till this very day.

This same EFCC arraigned Dimeji Bankole in court for stealing billions of public funds but we all know the ending and that case and many of other cases involving high profile officials.

By way has anyone heard of the Farouk/Otedola case and how many commitees setup so far to investigate the bribery scandal?
That's where EFCC should start their prosecution because Otedola has forensic evidence that is required for anyone find guilty to be put in jail,its not a case that is suppose to be investigated since Farouk accepted receiving the said bribe.

This same EFCC arraign Ibori and we are all witnesses to the outcome, we need action and not unending list of criminals.

PPRA,NNPC,Diezani and the entire management of those agencies are all involved in the subsidy scam,there is no way trillions will be paid to marketers with Diezani's involvement.

Bode George with 140 count charges was given a 12 month leave and Nigerians believed he was sentenced,a man who deserved to be locked up in prison for 20 whole years,who are these incompetent men of EFCC deceiving?

I will never take any of those lists serious until I see people prosecuted and put in jail by EFCC,till then they are acting scripts to me

I am watching and patiently waiting to see the end of this drama.....
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by chucky234(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2012
When are we going to start to see these people to go jail for their crimes? EFCC as we all know is a govt tool,its too early to celebrate or applaud the effort of this govt as this is no different from all the list of indicted persons EFCC has released in the past without any of them prosecuted till this very day.

This same EFCC arraigned Dimeji Bankole in court for stealing billions of public funds but we all know the ending and that case and many of other cases involving high profile officials.

By way has anyone heard of the Farouk/Otedola case and how many commitees setup so far to investigate the bribery scandal?
That's where EFCC should start their prosecution because Otedola has forensic evidence that is required for anyone find guilty to be put in jail,its not a case that is suppose to be investigated since Farouk accepted receiving the said bribe.

This same EFCC arraign Ibori and we are all witnesses to the outcome, we need action and not unending list of criminals.

PPRA,NNPC,Diezani and the entire management of those agencies are all involved in the subsidy scam,there is no way trillions will be paid to marketers with Diezani's involvement.

Bode George with 140 count charges was given a 12 month leave and Nigerians believed he was sentenced,a man who deserved to be locked up in prison for 20 whole years,who are these incompetent men of EFCC deceiving?

I will never take any of those lists serious until I see people prosecuted and put in jail by EFCC,till then they are acting scripts to me

Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by chucky234(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2012

Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by SamAfrik(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2012
The name of a director of Nigeria's most reputable accounting firm is even there.
I'm really embarrassed 4 u o Mr. Olaleye.
BTW ur salary no do u?
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by MIO38: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2012
Ahaaaaap......NA TODAY,IF YOU LIKE catch them with the money red handed NOTHING will happen,these country needs help from GOD to clean corruption INDIVIDUALItY
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by lynxpro(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2012
chucky234: When are we going to start to see these people to go jail for their crimes? EFCC as we all know is a govt tool,its too early to celebrate or applaud the effort of this govt as this is no different from all the list of indicted persons EFCC has released in the past without any of them prosecuted till this very day.

I think our Judges have a big role to play at this point else we have another Ibori saga who had to be convicted abroad.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by Claumy2(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2012
I'm sure these persons will go scot-free. As for EFCC prosecuting these persons, super story...
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by iskonne(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2012
Is this part 2 or 3 of the fuel subsidy saga

What stops the other suspects from running out of the country
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by Elueme: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2012
deandavid: where ote$ name? He is supose to be number one on that list, his own is so obvious, easy to judge, he was already giving bribe to be remove, efcc shouldn't have stress prosecuting the guy. Well we are watching. If not for people like pastor Bakare and other nigerians pushing these elites, this thing wouldn't have got to this level. Lets continue to push for this thieves so that they do the right thing.
You go grow white hair while waiting for Ote€ name.. Y are u envious of success sef.. Na ur money d guy take merger? Shoo!
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by ANYPEN(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2012
mutiply: why did dey nt put d time frame whn dey will be aranged in court,we all knw dat dey will nt prosecuted,by d way,which report did dey use?is it d farcrook report?

EFCC have their own report, they once said they aren't gonna use previous reports reason why it took them this long to start prosecution. They made their own investigations.

But seriously, I'm not seeing anyone going to jail. Worst is they'll return the money either to govt account or individual accounts & that will be the end.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by chucky234(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2012
lynxpro:

I think our Judges have a big role to play at this point else we have another Ibori saga who had to be convicted abroad.
Those judges are also answerable to the FG and those cabalas who controlled the subsidy stealing
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by Pennywise(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
EFCC is not serious about prosecution otherwise papers would have since been filed in court. They are just shaking the money tree with these 20 suspects. Remember they are said to be 140.

With this publication phones are going to start ringing and family members of EFCC operators will be sent for offshore liaisons with oil magnates to avoid another Farook scenario.

I honestly pity Nigeria. The EFCC needs someone in the mould of J.Edgar Hoover. Ibrahim Lamorde is no Hoover. He is not even Ribadu.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by ogogoromaster: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
I dey laugh for chinese and korean

1 Like

Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by cbaba: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
sir t:

Bros... I salute ur faith... but what will Nigerians do? Do you think anybody will go on the street to demonstrate again? If you still doubt it, ask the families of those who lost their lives during subsidy saga..they will all have stories to tell... Whether you like it or not, nothing will come out of this. Am not saying nobody will be prosecute ooooo, but it may just be 1 or 2 companies that doesnt know anybody in power or that has fallen short of the favour of the power that be and that can not be called justice
Adjourned!!! I no tell you rubbish...na 1st batch ooo...effc are human beings with needs...the game is called "whats your price?"
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
Super1759: bros.why you betting your life on this kinda of matter.its like its not precious to you.just keep watching and don't judge by the past.mind you.nigerians aint sleeping anymore.

Na so u gullible reach. Dey there dey dull. Nigeria no go fine pass like this. Try to steal or move abroad.Or keep attending church and mosque and lamenting as folks move and share public fund and resources.

1 Like

Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by jpphilips(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2012

what have they achieved since they woke up?
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
I said it , Hausa might be Yoruba's slave master but they were corrupted by yaribas, no doubt about it tongue. We SS and SE are not that corrupt. cool
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nwa Teacher: Kai, is Hausa and Yoruba men that are mostly involved. They are the people eating the oil money while the main Naija Deltans are very far from oil money. No south south or south east name in d list. Chei, monkey dey work baboon dey chop

“The 12 individuals involved in the scam are: Mamman Nasir Ali; Mahmud Tukur; Christian Taylor; Ochonogor Alex; Walter Wagbatsoma; Adaoha Ugo-Ngadi; Jude Agube Abalaka, Fakuade Babafemi Ebenezer; Ezekiel Olaleye Ejidele; Abubakar Ali Peters; Abdulahi Alao and Oluwaseun Ogunbanbo.

Check the names in bold and tell us where they are from

or You wan dey disown people bearing names like Abalaka, Adaoha Ugo Ngadi, Wagbatsoma etc
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
I have a problem with the naming of individuals. Why individuals and not COMPANIES?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Wins PDP Bayelsa East Senatorial / Tony Momoh: Obaseki, Not Oshiomhole Is Leader Of Edo APC – Ex-Minister / Sanusi To Nigerians: We Must Suffer To Get Things Right, Stop Cursing Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.