Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named (14605 Views)

EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T / Ahmadu Ali’s Son Re-arraigned For N4.5b Subsidy Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by antitpiah: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
Kobojunkie: I have a problem with the naming of individuals. Why individuals and not COMPANIES?

Because corporations are people
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
ayox2003: I laugh in Tiv!

Who are these theives deceiving?

Mahmud Tukur on that list is PDP Chairman, Bamanga Tukur's son.

They've said we should not lose hope in this administration. Anyways, lets see what comes out of it....

Frawzey.

Bros, just like fathers invest in deir children's names... I'm sure na oga chairman dey responsible for d offence on his son's name.... Or probably, thru his authority/connections.

@OP.... Dere are some names dat nigerians are expecting..... If we don't c doz names.... We will not agree to whatever is said or done.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by samkoro: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
KokoBeware:

Well at least they are proesecuting.... firstly we all said nothing will happen that noone will be prosecuted... when there was delay due to "investigation".. we cried why are they delaying..now they have started prosecution we cry again and bet "OUR LIVES" on it that nothing will happen....
Truth is we are insatiable...

Yes,Nigerians are insatiable.Put all those suspects to jail and they will ask why they were not executed.

Execute them and they will ask why bullets were used instead of cutlass.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by 4chi: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
CHESSBOARD: I said it , Hausa might be Yoruba's slave master but they were corrupted by yaribas, no doubt about it tongue. We SS and SE are not that corrupt. cool
You really must be an extremely stupid rodent.now, fool look at the names again and tell me if ochonogor, abalaka, wagbatsoma(who by the way is a notorious bunkerer from warri)And ngadi are not ibo /delta names. You called yourself chessboard but you really are a mere pawn.silly dumbhead. Ori e Konta Konta yen.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by eedide: 12:17am On Jul 26, 2012
Nigerian money in the hands of a few persons. hmmmn, killing the economy of this country!!!
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by Kobojunkie: 1:00am On Jul 26, 2012
Kobojunkie: I have a problem with the naming of individuals. Why individuals and not COMPANIES?
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by pcicero(m): 1:21am On Jul 26, 2012
Nwa Teacher: Kai, is Hausa and Yoruba men that are mostly involved. They are the people eating the oil money while the main Naija Deltans are very far from oil money. No south south or south east name in d list. Chei, monkey dey work baboon dey chop

Walter Wagbatsoma, Ochonogor etc. are not from SS and SE? Bigotry has blinded you!
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by pcicero(m): 1:23am On Jul 26, 2012
4chi:
You really must be an extremely stupid rodent.now, fool look at the names again and tell me if ochonogor, abalaka, wagbatsoma(who by the way is a notorious bunkerer from warri)And ngadi are not ibo /delta names. You called yourself chessboard but you really are a mere pawn.silly dumbhead. Ori e Konta Konta yen.

You seem to know Walter very well. I have known about him for about 5years. The guy is on one of GEJ's committees and also got a juicy oil contract recently.
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by cbaba: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/26/fuel-subsidy-probe-suspects-warn-jonathan-stop-trial-will-expose/

Even sahara reporters don know wetin dey, read the last lines, ye novices!

On'kpe! tongue
Re: N13.4B Fuel Subsidy Fraud: 1st 20 Suspects Named by cbaba: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
jp philips:

what have they achieved since they woke up?
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. Chineke moh....i GOD DIE Ooo!!!!! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) / Subsidy Removal: FG Saves N18.3bn In Six Weeks / Body Of Senior Advocates Of Nigeria Backs NBA Position On Corrupt Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.