Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me (9457 Views)

How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help / My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Abdulazeez296(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Timijo: Y did u say wat u dont knw? God forbid! I am nt a gay and I cn never b. I am just a discipline individual who dislyk cheating and messing around.
i knw naw see is believing dont jst make speech.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by 2goodbobo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
As old as you are, you dont know how to say no or tell a girl that you dont feel anything for her? how hard can it get? smh

Not everything we run to Nairaland to seek advice for abeg. undecided
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Timijo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Abdulazeez296: i knw naw see is believing dont jst make speech.
It is not by force to use english language, u can use pidgin or yoruba next tym.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by tpia1: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sunkyphil: u shld av laid it straight from day one.y wait till now b4 letting her know

True that.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by boxer022(m): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Timijo: There is this girl that we have known each other for a long time. We became close friends, but not a dating relationship. Although when she was in secondary school I coached her to pass her WAEC and JAMB. When she also got admission into poly, I do help her in some of her assignments and also assisted her when she was writing her project. I did all these with a free mind b'cos I did not love her and I don't want to b in any relationship wit her. When she got a banking job, she started asking me for my plans about settling down but I do change d topic. She has been coming to my house all this while. She will say that she just come to rest and she will nt want to live if I did nt say "I am going out". Of a recent, she started iniating some foul plays which can lead to romance but I do ignore her. Now, yesterday she came, and relaxed for some times. We were discussing and she wanted to touch my cheek but I pushed her and she started saying my head, my head and so on. So I moved closer to carry her on the rug and to say am sorry but she grabbed my head and kissing and romancing started. After the scene, she xpected me to say I love her and probably propose to her but I did nt do any of these b'cos I don't love her and I want to b faithful to my God and my fiancèe. I want to tell her that I don't love her and I don't want to date her without causing her any injury. Please, hnw do I say this?
My brother this lady really loves you and I know you like her even though you don't live her. I will like you to seat her down any other time she comes to your house and tell her what you really feel. I know she will understand you.
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Abdulazeez296(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Timijo: It is not by force to use english language, u can use pidgin or yoruba next tym.
u made a mistake guy. Correction It's not by force to use english language, instead use yoruba or pidgin. By the way please correct me. Prof
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by Vikky014(f): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
ITbomb: If 20 of you exist in a small town, girls for die of hunger.
haba itbomb,leave girls out of dis
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by PrincessB1(f): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Just tell her Young lady I dont luv u. period
Re: She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me by pxjosh(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Timijo: Y did u say wat u dont knw? God forbid! I am nt a gay and I cn never b. I am just a discipline individual who dislyk cheating and messing around.
did u say you helped her pass her 'WAEC' and JAMB? with this 'englishes' of yours?!? Bro you're a pro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Sex Workers Allow Unprotected Sex? / My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART. / OMG!!!!! This Soap Is Amazing, It Starts Showing Results In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.