Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Share Your Testimony Here. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Testimony Here. (56246 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by henrychubayo: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2013
henrychubayo:

ITS NO BIG DEAL TO GET VISA FROM SERVICE COMPANIES LIKE THESE. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT NIGERIA HAS BECOME A COUNTRY FOR FRUADSTERS AND THEY ARE TAKING THE ADVANTAGE OF THOSE WHO DESPERATELY WANT TO LEAVE NIJA. HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA, I BROWSE ONLINE OF A SMALL GROUP OF WHITE GUYS THAT OPEN A COMPANY AND GETTING VISAS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE CHANCE TO APPLY THEMSELVES. I WENT THERE WITH MY BROTHER AND THEY TOOK HIS PASSPORT AND OTHER DOCUMENT AND APPLIED FOR HIM AND HE GOT SPANISH SCHENGEN VISA. THE EVEN TOOK NOT MORE THAN 30,000 IF CONVERTED IN NIARA.IF WE HAVE SUCH TRUSTED ORG IN NIGERIA, FRAUD AND CHETTING WILL REDUCE A BIT

I FORGOT TO SAY THAT I WENT THERE ALONE ONE DAY AND SAW A NIGERIA WHO COLLECT PASSPORT OF PEOPLE AND DROP IT FOR THIS PEOPLE TO GET VISA FOR THEM. AFTER THAT, HE CHARGE THEM A BIG AMOUNT.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Stancima(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2013
I got my UK student visitor visa last week through the tips from the UK general visa enquiry section. I think most visa applications will be successful if the guidelines are properly followed. You really can do it yourself. Thanks Justwise, VCjustice and others.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by beejaybida(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
Justwise and VicJustice, i dont know how to thank you guys. Remember i was denied a 2yr UK visa in October 2012 and you guys advised me on wat to do. Am happy to announce that i just picked up my 2yr visit visa dis afternoon. I appreciate all ur assistance. Thanks aplenty!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
beejaybida: Justwise and VicJustice, i dont know how to thank you guys. Remember i was denied a 2yr UK visa in October 2012 and you guys advised me on wat to do. Am happy to announce that i just picked up my 2yr visit visa dis afternoon. I appreciate all ur assistance. Thanks aplenty!!!!!!!!

Congratulation, happy for you
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by joyli: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
justwise:

Congratulation, happy for you

Justwise longest time.how are u doing?

Always offline on yahoo messager .

Wish to talk to u.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by softtouch2(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2013
Mine is about my Appeal and 4 other members of my family that received refusal on different conditions.
One thing I learnt from here was that; Read & Meet requirements and NEVER use fake information.

With no help from anyone, I appealed all the 5 refusals each after the other, stating why the refusal was wrong with proofs base on epistle of ECO. I won all the 5 appeals between Nov 2012 and Feb 2013.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
soft-touch:
Mine is about my Appeal and 4 other members of my family that received refusal on different conditions.
One thing I learnt from here was that; Read & Meet requirements and NEVER use fake information.

With no help from anyone, I appealed all the 5 refusals each after the other, stating why the refusal was wrong with proofs base on epistle of ECO. I won all the 5 appeals between Nov 2012 and Feb 2013.

Congratulations, that is really good result from you.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 05, 2013
I got a 1 year south africa visiting visa applied from Ghana with thr help of collinsfbi and justwise! I appreciate you guys.....
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2013
Horladortune: I got a 1 year south africa visiting visa applied from Ghana with thr help of collinsfbi and justwise! I appreciate you guys.....

Congratulations, enjoy your trip.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2013
A family member who got her Permanent residency a year ago recently became an Australian citizen.

Jeez and she is already planning trips overseas to flex her australian passport. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2013
jennykadry: A family member who got her Permanent residency a year ago recently became an Australian citizen.

Jeez and she is already planning trips overseas to flex her australian passport. shocked shocked

Congrat to her! your love for Australia is spreading to your family members as well grin
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2013
justwise:

Congrat to her! your love for Australia is spreading to your family members as well grin

It is. Smart girl with brains, a registered nurse and a PR @19 a citizen at 20?? She's gat to be careful ooo, so many boys will be eyeing her either for her to secure their stay with her citizenship or make life easier for them with the money she makes from being a nurse.

Wahala dey cheesy
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2013
jennykadry:

It is. Smart girl with brains, a registered nurse and a PR @19 a citizen at 20?? She's gat to be careful ooo, so many boys will be eyeing her either for her to secure their stay with her citizenship or make life easier for them with the money she makes from being a nurse.

Wahala dey cheesy

That happens a lot, and many times its unavoidable.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
I pray she makes the right decision.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by airmark(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
jennykadry:

Wahala dey cheesy

I assure you, i am not like those boys. Right now, i am already loving her,. It's true love and it will last forever. God bless you as you hook us. I am a footballer and having a nurse as a wife is not a bad idea. Thanks
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
airmark:

I assure you, i am not like those boys. Right now, i am already loving her,. It's true love and it will last forever. God bless you as you hook us. I am a footballer and having a nurse as a wife is not a bad idea. Thanks
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2013
airmark:

lol... Mad dude grin
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2013
airmark:

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by olarwarlay(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2013
I have always checked through here to read people's testimonies. Now it's my turn to share.

Got my US F1 student visa approved yesterday at the Lagos Consulate office.

Let Me first dedicate the success of the interview to God almighty, and then to the selfless help I got from great people on the USA Student Visa thread (Imperiouxx, Yvete, GboyegaD, Kpolli, OjaP, Mamacita, Lisadem, IJoan, BigFrancis21, Seunbunmi, Babsharon and all others.

God bless You all...

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by justwise(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2013
@olarwarlay

Congratulation!!
Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by jasmine21(f): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ok guys, here's how my interview went today 10th July. T'was a middle aged woman she's either black american or mixed race.

Me: Hello gd morning *smiles*
VO: (looking into her computer) yeah morning.
She asked me to d whole thumbprinting stuff and went straight to d questions
VO: What do u do currently?
Me: I resigned in December to prepare towards this masters' program
VO: ok, what did u do there?
Me: I explained my job role and functions to her
VO: *nods her head* ok. When did u get ur first degree?
Me: told her the year and my university
VO: What other schools did u apply to?
Me: told her
VO: *nods again* did u take any tests?
Me: yes i took the GRE and Toefl tests and i told her my scores in each one
VO: Who is ur sponsor
Me: My Dad
VO: what does he do?
Me: told her
VO: After your program, what will u do?
Me: After graduation, i plan to relocate to Nigeria and work with one of the top accounting or IT firms here in Nigeria and get married *i smiled*
VO: hahahaha thats good, thats good.
Na so She just stretch her hand on top shelf commot that sexy paper and pamphlet for me
VO: ur visa has been approved, pls pickmit up on monday at Apapa
Me: Alright thank you, thank you *smiling*

*Note: she didnt ask me to show any document. Not even bank statemnt or my results.. Was too glad. I'm still very happy sef lol.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by africanchilds: 12:29am On Jul 13, 2013
I came here with a different I'd.I sought about fiance visa migration to the United states of America.this forum directed me to visa journey dot com.I had my first interview in 2012.got denied for immigration purpose.Had my fiance visit me again.we got married in Nigeria.visa was approved in May 2013.moved to the states in June, got my American green card in July.
Am visa free to the USA for the next 2 years.
All thanks to nairaland, early advices.Had to hide my original I'd anyway.being a member since onset

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Here. by DisGuy: 12:45am On Jul 13, 2013
congrats

Now you can assist other applicants cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.