Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,078 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why Qur'an Alone? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Qur'an Alone? (3081 Views)

Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed / The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Qur'an Alone? by ParisLove2(f): 12:42am On Dec 14, 2012
Sure sir smiley
Re: Why Qur'an Alone? by Sweetnecta: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2012
why i am not a Quran alone, Quran is the greatest ingredient of accepting hadith and sunnah.

What is rape except sex.ual act where one of the people in the act is not a willing participant.
can a slave master rape the slave? Yes.

Can a slave readily agrees and willing participate in sex.ual act? yes because it can be looked at as means of elevation, etc and it may be because it resolves the need for se.x, anyhow.

from many verses of the Quran, one can see that sex is legal between male and female who are of marriage age[s] and are legally married are in the conditions where se.x can occur. just because a person has a slave does not mean se.x can happen with the slave. an unmarried master cant have sex wit anyone. slaves who are young, slaves who do not want se.x, slaves who are in condition where s.ex cant happen, none of these can her master have se/x with.

24/33 of the Quran make it very clear that there should not be any forcing through any mean; Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which Allah has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is Allah, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),

70/28-9; And those who guard their private parts, except in the case of their wives or those whom their right hands possess-- for these surely are not to be blamed,

23/1-6: Successful indeed are the believers, who are humble in their prayers and who keep aloof from what is vain and who are givers of poor-rate and who guard their private parts, except before their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for they surely are not blamable.

4/24; Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.

as i read the above verses, i believe the best explanation forbids all types of sex with anyone who you are not married to, who you should not marry, slaves who are readily happy and willing for whatever reason. hence you can not force your wife just as the same that you must not force your slave.

but of course, many bent personality will say the no of women is really yes. we see muslims going clear rules like not killing themselves, damaging themselves [doing what is harmful to self], i will think that men see se.x as the greatest of worldly enjoyments, so you can see why many are blind to the true condition of se.x since they even indulge in evil to selves.

i am sure people who want to see fault in the above will find way to say, see, islam allows rape, etc. i believe when God says do not eat pork, it is don't eat it under bearable condition. but if it the only thing to prevent death, the condition is suspended. the condition of the victims of rape is same. i would consider a virgin raped to be a virgin, still.

the one who raped could turn in repentance and the Door of Mercy is always open.
Re: Why Qur'an Alone? by ParisLove2(f): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
I asked a simple question that deserves a simple answer and you're telling me all this long story. What has verses that say be chaste got to do with ràpe? And what da heck is "right hand possess"? How can you be chaste and still be allowed to hàve sex with someone you're not married to? What kind of chastity is that? Do women get to get laid with their own "right hand possession" too? Talk about twisted morality. Your holy book specifically prohibited fornication and adultery(not really though) and gave punishment for it, so where is the prohibition and punishment for ràpe in Quran? I'll ask again, Does Allah believe that rape of women is not important to address? Seems like it.

And oh since you're a hadith believer maybe I'll pull out some of them, who knows
Re: Why Qur'an Alone? by usisky(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2012

@Maclatunji.

first, i say peace to you. Mr. MAC, i think your style of moderating is seriously questionable. I started a thread with the title "Qur'an Rejects Blind Faith" yesterday, for some unexplained reason(s), you deleted it. I ask this: Shouldn't you have at least notified me before deleting it. i.e if for some strange reason you construed it as been offensive/derogatory or in violation of the forum rules? Should i not be told to modify the part(s) that appear derogatory before striking it out, if indeed there were? Your system is oppressive, and if you are at all in tune with the message in the quran, you would know that oppression according to GOD is worse that murder. I leave the judgement to GOD. The more you delete my threads, the more you give me greater conviction to trust in GOD, and to follow the message He has endeared to the true believers in the quran. If you find my preaching the message of Quran Alone/God Alone repugnant, then know that you are in a battle with GOD and not me. And you and i know who the victor shall be.

@Paris-Love. Peace Ma'am.

It's pointless addressing your question here. He(the Mod) may end up deleting it. So I'll just give some links to our various sites addressing women issues, and i hope you find them useful too. They'll shed light on the questions you have and may want to ask about "Women's Right in the Qur'an".

>>>>Rape in Islam:Qur'anic Perspective

>>>>>Women in Submission(Islam)

This is special: Christians and Jews

I have this hunch you are the same person as Saint_Paris. Am i right? My hunch is given further evidence by the correlation between the dates the two handles were registered and the fact that the two o' you kind o' like questioning about women's right in Islam. Just speculating.......correct?

PEACE!!!

Re: Why Qur'an Alone? by maclatunji: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
^Just seeing this was addressed to me. Well, your post was hidden because it insults Muslims. The fact that you call yourself a Muslim does not give you the right to insult other Muslims.

You cannot attempt ridiculing the Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW) and Muslim leaders and expect your threads to stand. You are on the path of error, we have seen your ideology and I have decided that you are on the path of misguidance. Stay within your boundaries or you will be banned like anybody else who insults Muslims and Islam.

Don't bother responding with an epistle.
Re: Why Qur'an Alone? by usisky(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
^^^^
Peace Bro'. I will appreciate it if you can display to everyone where exactly i had insulted the "muslims". Please just show a sample of such insult as proof for striking-out my thread. Anyway....i am not hurt, and i can never be.
Re: Why Qur'an Alone? by usisky(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
[size=13pt]
[7:204] When the Quran is recited, you shall listen to it and take heed, that you may attain mercy.

[10:37] This Quran could not possibly be authored by other than GOD. It confirms all previous messages, and provides a fully detailed scripture. It is infallible, for it comes from the Lord of the universe.

[15:90] We will deal with the dividers.
[15:91] They accept the Quran only partially.
[15:92] By your Lord, we will question them all,
[15:93] about everything they have done.

www.submission.org
[/size]
Re: Why Qur'an Alone? by usisky(m): 1:07am On Nov 04, 2013

Greatness of the Quran:

[Quran 59:21] IF WE REVEALED THIS Quran to a mountain, you would see it trembling, crumbling, out of reverence for GOD. We cite these examples for the people, that they may reflect.

This verse, amongst many others, demonstrates to us how awesome the message contained in the quran is. Unfortunately, this does not have the same effect(as in the example of the mountain given in the verse) on many people who at least claim to acknowledge the quran to be the word of the omnipotent CREATOR of the universe cry
Re: Why Qur'an Alone? by usisky(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
[size=13pt]

Allah's Guidance is in the Qur'an:

[Quran 16:89] The day will come when we will raise from every community a witness from among them, and bring you(Muhammad) as the witness of these people. We have revealed to you THIS BOOK(Qur'an) to provide explanations for everything, and guidance, and mercy, and good news for the submitters(Muslims).
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn Arabic Online For Yoruba Speakers. / Black .,.,.,., Magic / Summarize The Quran In One Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.