Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

004gist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 004gist's Profile / 004gist's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Travel / Re: Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK. by 004gist: 6:26pm On Mar 31
atiku4President:
They will not talk about it. All the bring is bad news to make people stay and suffer agbado suffering with them

I use to advise people from travelling abroad especially through education as the cost is too much and job issue. Majority of this people come to study courses that won't pay off and this universities charges high to cash out.

But u see dentist.... They don't have dentist.
Someone I work with waited over a month to see one.

Anyone that is a dentist in Nigeria should not wast time... He will surely get job with sponsorship

9 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK. by 004gist: 6:10pm On Mar 31
No one is talking about this in Nigeria

2 Likes

Travel / Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK. by 004gist: 6:09pm On Mar 31
There is a dentist crisis in the UK currently. If you are a dentist in Nigeria, just use any means to be in the UK. You are highly sought after. So many agencies, even the NHS, are looking for them to hand over sponsorship to them. Even the UK government is offering them £20,000 to set up practice in certain areas.

Someone I know wanted to pull a tooth and had to wait a month to get it done. Forget the hype of nurses.

17 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 6:08pm On Mar 31
There is a dentist crisis in the UK currently.

If u are a dentist in Nigeria.... Just use any means to be in UK.... U are highly sort after. So many agencies, even NHS looking for them to hand over sponsorship to them.
Even the UK government is offering them 20k pounds to set up practice in certain areas.

Forget the over hype of nurses....they earn peanut

If I had known I would have pursued a course in this field
Crime / Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by 004gist: 4:38pm On Mar 31
ManirBK:
There is massive looting of palliatives grains and other stuff just now in Birnin kebbi Kara Market. The remaining palliatives grains means for peaple were diverted or sold to Marketers in Birnin kebbi.

The shops in Kara Market where the palliatives were hide and kept were attacked by some angry youth with looters making away with foodstuffs and other items.

Armed policemen on guard duty at the market fired gunshots in the air and chased away the youth. For me, the officials that diverted the palliatives should be arrested and prosecuted

See ur English... Na to support bad government for nairaland u sabi
Politics / Re: I Inherited ₦85bn, $587m Debts, Can’t Pay Salaries Now: Kaduna Governor Uba Sani by 004gist: 6:42pm On Mar 30
So the short man left soo much debt like a heap of trash

5 Likes 1 Share

Music/Radio / Re: Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) by 004gist: 4:14pm On Mar 30
grin
Travel / Re: Nigerian Men Should Be Investigated. They’re Outspending Everyone Here - UK Man by 004gist: 2:42pm On Mar 30
wink
Travel / Re: Airpeace Begins Direct Flights To London, UK (Pictures) by 004gist: 6:01am On Mar 30
Good news

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: British Army Lifts Ban On Soldiers Growing Beards by 004gist: 6:54pm On Mar 29
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin grin grin. This would have taken a different reaction if the Prime Minister is a Muslim and not a Hindu as we have today. It will be termed Islamaization of Britain especially by our Nigerian brothers and sisters who are their colonial fanatical slaves. Na their own cry go loud pass for the whole world. grin grin grin
. Something happened in far away British. U linked it back to Nigeria to insult Nigerians

Them do Una?

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by 004gist: 2:40pm On Mar 29
online4business:
anyone who cannot learn about the following or dedicate his time learning about.

entities
information game score: reason why i rank for first page of Google for many keywords.
semantic seo
on-page seo kyle roof course is the best
keyword research
search intent

should stop wasting his time and money on seo.

this is coming from someone who is less than a year in blogging.

find out how Google works and you can rank make money without bs seo's fling at people.

come join the sia where we don't do guesswork or guesSEO.

despite the update all my page one ranking is still intact.

i brought courses shitty and great and the shitty teach you how not to do it.

if you'll get anything from my rant Please note.

stop following the majority...the majority is always wrong.
U can't even write well or pass ur message for someone to understand.
Health / Re: Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by 004gist: 12:01pm On Mar 29
Kusheer:
What’s the proof she’s actually a witch they called her lol Igbo people still never civilized

That is akwa ibom state according to the report
When it comes to anything bad you guys will tagged igbos but if it's something good and even if they speak igbos, answer igbo names you say they are not a igbos

13 Likes

Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 3:06am On Mar 29
Inosky:

If Nigeria was okay for them, they won't have travelled. Stop making it sound like Nigeria was rosy and they decided otherwise. A country where over 150 millions are multi-dimensionally poor and standard of living have fallen next to nothing.
Just wish them well and stop talking sh*t

Any body that Japa through flight on any visa is or was a big man in Nigeria.
Poor man can not japa
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:44pm On Mar 28
BigDawsNet:

Ireland study visa is not that really flexible like the UK.. that's why they don't hav too many candidates coming in yearly...

Ireland doesn't hav budget to provide international students jobs after study.... it's simple study and go back home...

I mean Nigerians are going there from England to seeks asylum
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:37pm On Mar 28
Ance4Liverpool:
You are the one that is a very big fool if not you could'nt have left nigeria insearch of greaner pasture infact i pray they will depot so that u will come back and enjoy ur fathers land
Mugu cone n die inside cold
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:31pm On Mar 28
Truthshotcrazy:

Oga calm down , you will soon be able to take off your clothes inside your room & heaters turn off.
We just left WINTER ❄️☃️ in Europe , and It's officially SPRING right now.Winter Snow never melt finish for some places self . It will be warmer by june when the SUMMER 🌞⛱️ fully sets in .

If you want hot hot weather, you might as well relocate to Australia 🇳🇿 or Brazil

Am referring to one who says he better stay outside than remain in Nigeria.. Is that not death sentence?
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:28pm On Mar 28
Angelfrost:

Yeah... I still don't get why on Earth people do that, especially those lacking the qualifications and career paths necessary to thrive abroad.

Like, what miracle are they expecting to happen once the land?!!

There is nothing wrong in Japa, but it shouldn't be at the expense of everything you have worked and labored for in Nigeria, when nothing solid is guaranteed abroad.

Which carrier path? Stop speaking English. They won't allow u work in their banks, critical offices it's reserved for their citizens as they don't fully trust u.

Yes if u have skills like plumber, bricklaying, etc you will get employed. But educational skills? Except in health n IT
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:23pm On Mar 28
Hezzyluv:

Keep hustling, God go help us person.

I also got visa to UK was just left with interview before Corona virus ruined everything thing.

Amen bro.
If UK be like this then how those countries u can't hear what they say be like
I have made it my duty now to counter and inform Nigerians it's better to be in Nigeria if u make 300k per month than abandoned it for japa
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:17pm On Mar 28
Angelfrost:

This is one of the dumbest and self-deprecating things anyone can utter.

The fvck is wrong with you, boy?!!

Even full citizens of those nations that are homeless will give an arm and a leg to switch places with those living in bed-sitters inside Warri.

It's okay to hate your nation for whatever reasons known to you, but don't be capping nonsense online.

U don't need to answer the fo0l.
Let him come and taste the European cold with empty stomach then he will fully understand what a blessed nation Nigeria is.
Even as we are almost in full summer my doors all closed, heater on 24/7 still yet I can't take off my cloths inside my room.

Onyibo I have worked with no send ur papa their government no send ur papa.
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:11pm On Mar 28
BigDawsNet:

Yea, dis day... study visa don dey cast... but you still have 70% assurance of securing a sponsorship job after school even if its just care job...

But let say u study IT courses and you have tech skills.. you will definitely get a job...

People who study health medical do not struggle after masters abroad....

Erase that from ur mind . The chances are slim.
Our of hundreds naja here how many are getting work outside care they buy COS?
Which the government is trying to block now
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:09pm On Mar 28
Hezzyluv:

Which country are you presently?

UK
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:08pm On Mar 28
BigDawsNet:

All dis guys on d Street are visitors...

Come to Ireland and see students who couldn't finish their studies, who had exhausted their stay etc trying to claim asylum

Most came legally.

Am here I see the desperation to stay back after school or current visa

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:07pm On Mar 28
MasterTeeUSA:
When we complain or when they complain...they say, why can't they just come home?
1. If they had the money, would they be sleeping in tents and begging for food or looking to share foods. The Govt should once a month provide free 100 vouchers for free flights, so folks can return home.
2. If they return to Nigeria, what would they return to? Some have told everything or borrowed funds that they had promised to returned. How do you return to hopelessness and more debt, so they just stick to staying abroad.
3. Returning to Nigeria without success brings with it another stigma of failure...so everyone just go with...we will just die here or die trying.

So, when people complain about difficulties abroad, show them grace and mercy...show empathy, learn from their mistakes and listen....that way, if you ever travel, your voice won't be drowned by those who think you should say nothing while in sorrow and tears.

Go to Facebook u see useless content creator advising people to take this deadly journey.
Asking people to Japa to Portugal and other European countries with hope to cross to other places. When u don't hear their language how can you get job?
UK that we speak same language during job hunt they still ask me to pass through interview just to access my level of understanding in English.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:01pm On Mar 28
peterboro:
I hope you don't think this is about Nigerians in Portugal.

This is due to the war in Ukraine which displaced millions of Ukrainian and other residence that were in Ukraine before the war started, they are filled all over Europe especially in Germany and Portugal which accepted them more...

Are u not seeing black men there? Do Nigerians n blacks are now Ukraine
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 8:00pm On Mar 28
BigDawsNet:
Apply for study, work, PR visas to avoid settling for asylum.. only few people will be approved...

Then after schooling in their uni what next? Go n interview those people then u find out most came through study
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 7:58pm On Mar 28
ValCon888:
These guys are making it hard for those who want come in legitimately.

They went legitimately.
Just the way u want to go legitimately.

If u like put head
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 7:57pm On Mar 28
Ance4Liverpool:
You better not think of coming back to nigeria bcs sleeping in the street of portugal is better than who sleeps in nigeria flat

See them yeye people. Go n sleep outside n become the next to drop dead due to cold
Travel / Re: Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) by 004gist: 7:54pm On Mar 28
I keep on saying it... Stop selling your land ur property to travel abroad.
I came and I saw the struggle and I won't advise anyone doing averagely well in Nigeria to Japa.
The white man holds their passports and make it hard to get

3 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 004gist: 5:53pm On Mar 28
U1:

A sense of security, at least - even if it is a false sense of security.

Do you think kidnappers, "bandits" and what not will have such free hand in the UK?

Yes there is security in UK . Very high security level..
If its that you are right.
Business / Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 004gist: 5:30pm On Mar 28
Villa12:
you agree with his view while myself and some others obviously disagree. How does that affect you? Na only mumu person anybody fit confuse not to relocate legally to saner clines. So rest oga
No knew confuse you and no one is holding u back. You can take the decision is yours.

But on this topic he is right to some point.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 5:24pm On Mar 28
BettyO11:
Please who knows the payment plan for York St John University?

And who knows if public health is a good course to study in terms of getting good jobs on time after graduation? (I’m seeing conflicting things online)

Please help a sister 😭
Thank you so much

They have a representative here in Nigeria.
Ask him. But I think 50% in Nigeria then 25% twice for the rest

1 Like

Business / Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 004gist: 5:21pm On Mar 28
Villa12:
That is your own cup of tea. Live and let others live. Very simple

You are the one crying here. Am responding to what onyema said. I agree with his views having been here.. If u earn 400k in Nigeria you are better off most especially now as naira continues to gain strength.

No hug transformers oh. Since u hate your country n prefer to lick onyebo yash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.