Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

004gist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 004gist's Profile / 004gist's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

Politics / Re: Mass Poison: Canada-based Nigerian Woman Under Probe For Threatening Genocide by 004gist: 5:58am On Aug 31
I remember when oba once said that igbos will be thrown in lagoon.
Even bayo onanuga also threatened igbos about next election.

The self aclaimed yoruba freedom fighter in UK also threatened igbos

As we condemn what the woman did which is evil, we must also hold bayo onanuga, others accountable for threat against a tribe that did them no harm

96 Likes 19 Shares

Politics / Re: Shiites Kick Over Removal Of Members’ Hijab In Detention by 004gist: 5:56am On Aug 31
The government must learn to use dialogue to handle issues. Meet with the leaders and come to a terms favourable to all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Moment Cows Were Used To Drag Vehicle That Was Stuck In The Mud (Pics/Video) by 004gist: 6:46pm On Aug 30
angry
Business / Re: Lady Goes Viral For Her Views About Billionaires & Other Societal Issues (video) by 004gist: 6:45pm On Aug 30
Nonsense analysis... There are a lots of billionaires that rose from the ashes to something that everyone look up to.

Example in our backyard is cosmos maduka
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Condemns Woman’s Call For Poisoning Of Yoruba, Benin People by 004gist: 4:38pm On Aug 30
Good. No reasonable person will support her. We. Igbos denounce her.

This ethic hates are being thrown at igbos previously but people just igbor it.

An oba has once said he will throw igbos in lagoon

Lets learn to love not hate.
The nairaland politics section filled with hateful words

3 Likes

Travel / Re: UK-Based Nigerian Woman Relocating Back To Nigeria For "Better Quality Of Life" by 004gist: 3:15pm On Aug 30
DaddyCoool:

Burn out bound to occure

Going home straight to rest today....most times like this i feel pain in d head until i sleep

1 Like

Travel / Re: UK-Based Nigerian Woman Relocating Back To Nigeria For "Better Quality Of Life" by 004gist: 2:01pm On Aug 30
DaddyCoool:

You bound to crash after a while. Body no be firewood

Honestly not easy but we keep pushing small small

1 Like

Travel / Re: UK-Based Nigerian Woman Relocating Back To Nigeria For "Better Quality Of Life" by 004gist: 9:32am On Aug 30
anonimi:

Who do you want to work for you to pay your bills apart from yourself
If you are only making money to pay bills, how are you able to save 40k pounds? Are you just a propaganda liar or doing yahoo yahoo, drugs, money laundering or some other crimes in the UK?

How is the lifespan/ expectancy of Britons (80.70 years) compared to Nigerians (52.68 years)?

Make savings of 40k in 8 to 10 years..

Are u a British? Whose government gives them all benefits?

British get income support benefit, housing benefit, hardship allowance, if u get old... Winter allowance, care allowance etc the list is endless.

If you aren't a British most especially born British u are not getting those benefits

Lastly British dont work much for what?
Some work 2 days a week n go drinking. Some max 3 days.

But we blacks work for our selves, kids and family back home.

Lastly go n study all ur big men... The business men like dangote, Davido..etc they are all in Nigeria and go that side for vacation why? It's cheaper to create a enjoyable life here with little expenses.

Please this post is not for u.. Because i know u are still struggling... So travel and hustle hard legit make the money. So the post is directed at those who made it... I am talking about those comfortable
Travel / Re: UK-Based Nigerian Woman Relocating Back To Nigeria For "Better Quality Of Life" by 004gist: 9:14am On Aug 30
SensualMan1:
Very possible. Nigeria is like a place u have to be a god. U create the roads by ya self, u create ur electricity by ya self, u create ya water by ya self, security by ya self, income by ya self, quality of life by ya self.
Imma need like a million £££ to create such quality of life for myself in Nigeria. Stupid country.

I have seen people create electricity themselves here.
Its no big issue, just get a solar panel, batteries and u are on.
The real issue is the insecurity of a thing.

The good thing is that u wont pay for house rent in Nigeria or u pay once in a year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: UK-Based Nigerian Woman Relocating Back To Nigeria For "Better Quality Of Life" by 004gist: 8:51am On Aug 30
gaby:
After acquiring the best education and a first world passport that will land you an expatriate job in Nigeria...

Deceive the gullible no be me...

My bags are packed and I'm jetting out...
Forget Nigeria is best... Its just that our leader mostly APC spoilt this swt country and increase insecurity everywhere

Abroad especially UK if u don't work ur ass off you can't pay most bills.. This morning alone i just left a 12hours night job to catch a 10hrs day job.. All in 24 hrs.

Is this what i will do till when? I dont wnt to shorten my lifespan
So make the money and invest in shares or in fixed deposit with high interest in banks here like make 40k pounds maybe in 8/10 years then put in fixed deposit accounts that gives u 4% monthly...getting about 1600 pounds returns of ur 40k per month which is approximately 3.5m per month
Returned back to naija to rest.... Thats when u are old... 50 years upwards

anonimi:

Who do you want to work for you to pay your bills apart from yourself
If you are only making money to pay bills, how are you able to save 40k pounds? Are you just a propaganda liar or doing yahoo yahoo, drugs, money laundering or some other crimes in the UK?

How is the lifespan/ expectancy of Britons (80.70 years) compared to Nigerians (52.68 years)?

Make savings of 40k in 8 to 10 years..

Are u a British? Whose government gives them all benefits?

British get income support benefit, housing benefit, hardship allowance, if u get old... Winter allowance, care allowance etc the list is endless.

If you aren't a British most especially born British u are not getting those benefits

Lastly British dont work much for what?
Some work 2 days a week n go drinking. Some max 3 days.

But we blacks work for our selves, kids and family back home.

Lastly go n study all ur big men... The business men like dangote, Davido..etc they are all in Nigeria and go that side for vacation why? It's cheaper to create a enjoyable life here with little expenses.

Please this post is not for u.. Because i know u are still struggling... So travel and hustle hard legit make the money. So the post is directed at those who made it... I am talking about those comfortable who have attain some level of financial freedom whi has made thousands or hundreds of thousands of hard currency not someon who don't know where the next garri to soak will come from

29 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: I Can’t Be Deported,’ Canadian-nigerian Woman Threatening Yoruba, Benin People by 004gist: 4:24pm On Aug 29
madridguy:
The lady has passed her message and what she's doing is to just awake the wickedness of her likes.

Na today, they have been killing people with poison, through fake wines, alcohol, baby formula, fake creams and many more.

And to think awo die by rat posing...

We igbos condemn her in strong terms.. We aren't killers we are Christian. The said woman is a paid agent
Business / Re: How Dangote Sold Bank For N1.2 Billion, Shut Down Companies Over Gov't Policies by 004gist: 4:21pm On Aug 29
004gist:
angry

Allow his refinery to work..

All this media propaganda from criminals element refining oil in malta

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: How Dangote Sold Bank For N1.2 Billion, Shut Down Companies Over Gov't Policies by 004gist: 4:21pm On Aug 29
angry
Politics / Re: Mazi Afam Osigwe Sworn In As NBA President by 004gist: 3:26pm On Aug 29
Mazi u have done well. Make Nigerians proud

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Picture: Check The Statistics Of Kidnapping Across Nigeria Six Regions For 2023 by 004gist: 3:26pm On Aug 29
Tackling kidnapping is mostly addressing the root causes economic hardship must be addressed urgently and the police has to be proactive using latest technologies.

Nigeria is not safe
Politics / Re: Number Of Armed Robbery Cases In Nigeria by 004gist: 2:50pm On Aug 29
Tjra:

This coming from you is pure hypocrisy.

I just went through your post history, you have no moral right to call anyone a tribalist.

And for me, It's all cruise. Yours is real and worse. The hate is real with you.

Oh yours is a cruise abi? The hate u guys have over igbos will consumed u all.

Every little thing igbo this, igbo that. If u guys dont mentioned igbo a day will u all die?
Politics / Re: Number Of Armed Robbery Cases In Nigeria by 004gist: 10:14am On Aug 29
Kaybaba5:
What about unreported cases

If they should add that onee plus skull mining it will get to 50000
Politics / Re: Number Of Armed Robbery Cases In Nigeria by 004gist: 10:12am On Aug 29
Tjra:
As long as there is freedom of movement within the country, Southwest will keep featuring in top 3.

Lets all pretend we don't know those responsible for this bad stats in the West.

They should just conduct their referendum abeg.

Ur brothers are all over Europe mostly UK... Doing business and bettering the lives of their families.
But u all u see is hate on igbos who go about selling in shops.
Employ them u won't, now they decide to move on the hate continue
Politics / Re: Gaza War: Nigeria, Other Israel’s Crude Oil Fuel Suppliers Risk War Crimes Probe by 004gist: 5:47pm On Aug 25
angry

Watin concern us
Politics / Re: Passport Fee Hike Won’t Stop Japa – Ex-Envoys by 004gist: 9:26am On Aug 25

Passport I did in 2019 for 30k and it was express and then non express was less than 10k

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Obasanjo Neglected Abeokuta–Abule Egba Road – Onanuga by 004gist: 2:13pm On Aug 24
Foolish people.. What OBJ achieved in 8 years as president u and Buhari plus tinubu can't achieve it in 100 years.

Even the foreign reserve they are shouting it's 32 billion dollars who saved it?

How much did OBJ inherited from Abacha and he saved that huge money plus excess crude account that ran to over 40 billion dollars. When oil was sold at roughly 9 dollar per barrel

18 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Nigeria Police Confirms Arrest Of A Popular Investigative Journalist, PIDOM by 004gist: 2:06pm On Aug 24
angry
Yet terrorist herdsmen are displaying and uploading money they tool from kidnapping business on Tiktok

They are yet to arrest one

15 Likes

Politics / Re: NNPC Directors’ Expenses Jump 214% To ₦‎2.6 Billion by 004gist: 7:16am On Aug 23
They need to be sold.
We don't need NNPC anymore... Ai should replaced them

1 Like

Business / Re: CBN Recorded Highest Remittance Inflow Of $553 Million In July by 004gist: 10:59am On Aug 21
joseph1832:
you're just saying nonsense

Abi but am on a master program in this field. It sounds foolish to u but it's the fact.

How much is your foreign reserve? About 32 billion dollars with a pupulation of 220 million

South Africa is about 60 billion dollars despite having a population of 60 million

Egypt is about 45 billion with 110 population

In fact our foreign reserve has been fallen ever since PDP left power.
Business / Re: CBN Recorded Highest Remittance Inflow Of $553 Million In July by 004gist: 10:11am On Aug 21
joseph1832:
given your last take, are you saying Nigeria doesn't have enough dollars, that's why the Naira is weak against the dollar? Because I want to believe diaspora remittance aren't the only way Nigeria can source for forex, there must be other ways, and if diaspora remiitance can remit this amount, I wonder why other aspects aren't.

Nigerians don't have enough dollars that's why naira has been falling since APC came on board.
Subsidies payment is in dollars not in naira. That's why every sensible person need dangote to kickstart
Phone u used was bought with naira.

We import a lot that eat deal into the little dollar we earn
Travel / Re: With A Train Every 18 Minutes, It’s Bye-Bye Cars, Hello Lagos Blue Line by 004gist: 8:17am On Aug 21
Nomercie:
This is why we lead and attract many hatred to ourselves,it's nothing sha Lagos lead.

Morron travel round the globe and see metro service in service.

Nigeria need transparent leaders to help speed development to catch up with rest of the world.

Average Nigeriane like u are filled with hatred n tribalism
Travel / Re: With A Train Every 18 Minutes, It’s Bye-Bye Cars, Hello Lagos Blue Line by 004gist: 8:14am On Aug 21
Nice development.. We need good news like this
Business / Re: CBN Recorded Highest Remittance Inflow Of $553 Million In July by 004gist: 8:12am On Aug 21
joseph1832:
I see. So how does Nigeria benefit from this?

Nigeria government need dollars and pounds to meet obligations such as payments of goods and services on behalf of those importing items from China and rest of the world. Payment of schools fees for those schooling abroad, medical and other services .. Etc

Cbn sells this FX to bank and banks helps facilitate this transaction between traders.

Lastly the more dollars Nigeria have and are able to meet backlogs of FX request the better our naira gets to strengthened

1 Like

Business / Re: CBN Recorded Highest Remittance Inflow Of $553 Million In July by 004gist: 7:48am On Aug 21
joseph1832:
Oh my bad. I didn't know this. I didn't even know CBN keep track of such money. Thank you for explaining this. 🙏

Yeah it is also called net unilateral transfer (NUT) and appears under current account in the Balance of Payment Accounting
Business / Re: CBN Recorded Highest Remittance Inflow Of $553 Million In July by 004gist: 2:51am On Aug 21
joseph1832:
Hmm. Yet we won't see or even know which agencies remitted and which didn't remit, neither will we know what the money is used for.
Remittances are money Nigerians who reside abroad sent home
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Highest Oil Producing States - NUPRC by 004gist: 2:00am On Aug 21
porthouse7:
igbo must go home, stop running

Says a man from ogbomoso.... Does ur father own any land in Lagos? Does he own a foot yard?
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Highest Oil Producing States - NUPRC by 004gist: 6:24pm On Aug 20
porthouse7:
na me be Tinubu na

Well u know u are not from Lagos... U are from ogbomoso

Lagos belong to all of us... And igbos are free to enjoy, do business in Lagos.. U can cry to death it can't change anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.