Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

004gist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 004gist's Profile / 004gist's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 38 pages)

Travel / Re: Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. by 004gist: 1:30pm On Jul 19
Desusi:

I was sponsored by the Nigerian airforce as an aircraft engineer.l have to return back home. Iam a retired military officer. By virtue of my professional works we traveled a lot in those days and meet people.l have been to many places in the world. As a youngster l just feel like recommending Netherlands for you.You can goggle more about their admission opportunities for international students.

Oh thank you so much I appreciate
Travel / Re: Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. by 004gist: 1:29pm On Jul 19
lastkingsman:

You want to leave the UK?

My brother man must plan next move..... Now now sha after post study.... I will use this time to learn German first.

U know getting sponsorship na God's grace
Travel / Re: Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. by 004gist: 1:10pm On Jul 19
Desusi:

I was formerly a student of Fokker bv at schipol airport in Amsterdam. At the moment, l am in Nigeria.

Okay bro. You didn't stay back or not easy to settle down after graduation or job issues?
Travel / Re: Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. by 004gist: 12:00pm On Jul 19
Desusi:

Canada is excellent for post graduates students.You can work while you're schooling just like Netherlands. The different is their taxes. Canada taxes are first class.The cost of accommodation and transport leaves much to ponder upon.
Are you in Netherlands bro?
Travel / Re: Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. by 004gist: 11:58am On Jul 19
RGRNetwork:

I don't know about Australia.
Austria is the best route for student and you are allowed to move with your dependant. School fees is just €720 per semester and you only have 2 semester each year.

If school fees is that cheap, don't you think N18m will be enough for you to relocate?

I move here along with my wife and son and we have been happier since.

The only challenge here is the German language but don't forget that we have Nigerians in China and Russia where you cant even understand their alphabets.

In Austria students are allowed to work 20hrs a week while their dependant can work 40hrs a week. Minimum salary is €2,300 to €1,700 for full time partime is €750 to €1,100 depends on the establishmentand experience. Some IT people earn €3600- €5000.

Food is very cheap. You cannot be living in Europe and be hungry except you dont save. There are African stores where you can buy Nigeria stuffs like foods, cosmetics and other groceries.

Here government pay children (be it nigeria or any country) from €250- 1000 depends on the age.

Another thing that can take time is legalizing and verification of documents. Mind you, if you have Austria residence permit card, you are free to enter 25 european countries using train or bus. I have visited Germany and planning to visit Italy, France and Switzerland before 2025.

Everything no be Canada, UK and USA (their school fees alone are over $10k)

I love this. How is the job sector like.

I mean how easy is It to get a job as an early migrant. More also which jobs are easy to get?

I terms of legalising of documents how do I go about it? What are the step.
I will start learning the basics of German now

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 11:27am On Jul 19
Teamfrosh1201:
For those saying you can remove your POF money before decision is made on your application, take this as a clue, don’t try it.

Why are they removing the money? Is it not for their education? Or is there something I am not understanding
Politics / Re: Ohaneze Youth Council Asks Igbo Resident In North, West To Boycott Protests by 004gist: 8:53am On Jul 19
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=131032443]Are the igbos in the north and west not suffering too from this economic hardship? Why must we tribalised a simple protest meant to sent a message to the government about there bad policies?
I wept for this country![/quote
Since Nigeria tribalised politics and vote along tribal lines then it's important that those who voted this useless APC twice go for the protest

1 Like

Politics / Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by 004gist: 1:05am On Jul 19
TopBanter:

We have a big problem too with an unfeasibly large and unproductive population. That's an analytically and economically proven argument.

Whose policies made them unproductive?
You don't seems to understand the destruction disaster Buhari caused.
That man is a fo0l for spearheading those debt after we managed to escape Abacha' s debt from Paris club.
It will take miracle to escape this.

The debt profile and debt servicing using every penny we gave got is responsible for the inability of FG not being able to meet foreign Exchange demands that caused naira to be crashing.
Check history, since 2000 Nigeria has got no issues with forex. Throughout obasanjo, yaraduah n Jonathan's regime we had no problem with forex to the extent u can work to the bank n buy dollars any day any time

Not only that Buhari borrowed.. He increased m1 money supply... Simply put he printed so much money.
Business / Re: CBN Sells FOREX To BDCs At ₦‎1,450/$ by 004gist: 5:43pm On Jul 18
:according to Tinubu he want to unify exchange rate

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why We Accepted ₦‎70,000 Naira Minimum Wage - Labour by 004gist: 5:34pm On Jul 18
yarimo:
One agulu fraudster will soon condemn labour union for accepting #70,000

Are u not a hego-at labour party was at forefront of 60/70k minimum wage infact they told Labour union to accept it months ago

1 Like

Politics / Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by 004gist: 2:09pm On Jul 18
TopBanter:

Lol. Yes leaders can and should do better but don't you think it should also be shame to cultures that encourage illiterate, unskilled and jobless men to marry ten wives they cannot support and birth 60 kids they cannot feed?

Even if the personal irresponsibility of Nigerians swell the population to 500 million then Buhari, Tinubu and Uzodinma etal must simply turn to miracle workers and find ways to feed that population abi? They should also create the science to get water from stones too right?

The problems of Nigeria are way deeper, plus involve far more culprit aside leaders alone, than you people simplistically view it to be.

Little known is that Buhari, even as I am not a fan, mooted a population control policy to address our rampant population growth that Nigerian infrastructure and income is struggling badly to cope with.

Yet Buhari and APC did a quick climbdown after the the public uproar on hearing of it. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Not leaders alone.

The Population Association of Nigeria (PAN) again has warned Tinubu to consider a population control policy to forestall disaster by initiating strategies to control Nigeria"s rampant and unchecked population growth having very negative effect on our nation already.

Yet does the ordinary Nigerian want to hear this with all their focus being on the 'wickedness of leaders' they expect to feed them, however that is done, while they want the freedom to remain blind to the irresponsibility of how they had 5 five kids unemployed husband and wife cannot feed or provide adequate education for thereby deepening generational poverty?

Sadly most Nigerians don't understand that generational poverty is an unending trap that directly prevents citizens and nations developing.

It is, in my opinion, like at least 40% of the problem of Nigeria. Especially in the North where Northerners contribute a whopping 87% to the population of most poverty-stricken Nigerians alive today.

Same generational poverty also ensures Northerners have some of the poorest human development index in the whole world.

Generational poverty is also responsible for poor human resources development of Nigeria which directly affects the capacity of a nation to grow and develop (see second link below)

While we play blame game, and continue to lack the maturity to look at ourselves and the need for attitudinal change that must begin with each and everyone of us, Nigeria is going nowhere regardless of what any leader does.

This is because efforts of leaders' will always be cosmetic at best, like putting a plaster over a sore caused by cancer, if Nigerians themselves don't show readiness to be reasonable and responsible individually.

It is very easy to sit in a room seething at Government about the 6 kids we have who are hungry and we cannot feed without having the responsibility to understand that our reality of poor education and very limited skills meant we had no business having 6 kids to begin with.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/602381-implement-nigerias-population-policy-to-prevent-disaster-csos-urge-tinubu.html?tztc=1

https://bwpeople.in/article/human-resource-valuable-link-between-people-and-prosperity-of-nation-493467

The problem with Nigeria is the debt incurred by Buhari and now they are using 90% of income to service debt..

That's the problem... He borrowed way too much

Politics / Re: Top 10 African Countries With Highest Number Of Hungry People - Business Insider by 004gist: 12:20pm On Jul 18
Shame to APC

137 Likes 11 Shares

Travel / Re: Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. by 004gist: 10:07am On Jul 18
CapitalBank:

He has a skill. He is a software designer ( UX) but 99% of the people that have commented probably don’t know anything about it and that’s quite shocking. They completely ignored that part sef.

Calm down bro. Come here you u will see guys with software skills with MSC that haven't gotten an interview for years.

A friend of mine we both work as security... He finished with good grade have a software two years experience in machine learning and bagged an Msc in same field but no interview yet upon numerous applications.

If he want to try with his experience then he can apply for jobs from Nigeria here. Then when employed they give him sponsorship to come.
Or
He can come through school which in first place 18m won't scale through 18m is just 8k pounds

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. by 004gist: 9:58am On Jul 18
Metrofox:

you should try to ask questions from people that have been there first before your conclusions, what makes them 8th class citizens? Food security plenty, water boku, roads excess, children's education secured, security of life and property assured, justice system miles ahead. Which one are you enjoying in this Nigeria now as "first class" citizen?
Are you aware that even animals there have better outcomes that an average Nigerian. currently?
Rent is over 2 million? ask the question : [b]what percent of income goes to rent compared [/b]to here, same for food etc and you will learn a lot. That is how you make an informed decision

You get it wrong bro. 50% of monthly income goes to rent.
Food is nothing as it's not expensive.

But rent takes a large chunk off.. Then monthly income tax of 20% and council tax,then bills like gas, electricity and TV.

If u earn 2k monthly which is what most people earn... U take tax u get like 1600,u take rent of 700 that's if u stay outside London. U take council tax, u take others then at th end u get maybe 700 pounds.

Its the recent exchange rate that made abroad now attractive. But if u earn 1m in Nigeria then it's better compare to.

Why did I say so... Unless u get COS or work visa direct from Nigeria but any means u are using to come like educate will take u 45m to 50m

1 Like

Politics / Re: IOCs Selling Crude At $4 Per Barrel Above Market Price — Dangote by 004gist: 9:22am On Jul 18
Exclusive101:
Rest with your foolish lies.
Why won't you be thinking since it involve you Igbo. Over 12 years refinery de litigation after commissioning which millennium with it start production.

Orient Petroleum Refinery is PLC
But Dangote refinery is MLC ba according to your Igbo head.

It is PLC but your Agulu criminal Peter Obi can sink over ₦4 billion into it with nothing to show after 14 years it was commissioned yet your tribesmen will be the ones making the loudest noise over delay from Dangote Refinery which was commission less than 2 years ago.

Foolish boy... When did obi start building refinary ewu Gambia
Politics / Re: IOCs Selling Crude At $4 Per Barrel Above Market Price — Dangote by 004gist: 8:24am On Jul 18
Exclusive101:
Rest this Igbo clown tell Onyeame to build refinery now and give Nigerians duel free

What happened to Orient Petroleum Refinery Peter Peter Obi looted Anambra to death to build. ₦4 billion gone without producing pure water talk less of fuel.

Orient Petroleum Resources operates two oil block which are in disputed area with Kogi state.

I think the matter is still in court.

Anyway, ORP is a publicly quoted company (PLC). This information is for the ignorant f00ls who are already mentioning Peter Obi and Igbo here.

I am sure they don't know what a PLC is

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: IOCs Selling Crude At $4 Per Barrel Above Market Price — Dangote by 004gist: 7:33am On Jul 18
If it's onyema of airpeace that own dangote refinary we would be expectant and be shocked with surprises from him.
The guy is passionate n understand Nigeriand sufferings
But u see dangote... embarassed don't expect shishi from him just like he did with cement

15 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. by 004gist: 9:08pm On Jul 17
StoneLucifer:
This is not d place to get such advise. Many advising u here haven't even passed Lagos to d closest West Africa country neither have they even made up to a tenth of such money u have..Go and do ur research well in an intellectual platform or forum. There are lots of poverty-stricken minds here with loads of jealousy, tribal & religous hatred in their heart. Be careful. That's all I can tell u.
Ed-nut that drop his comment here is not in Nigeria, the other guy that first drop comment is not in Nigeria. Me my self I no de Nigeria and a lots here and their views reflect what's on ground.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. by 004gist: 9:03pm On Jul 17
busomma:
Canada will be ur sure bet cos there won't be any language barrier. I think N18 million will go far till u & ur wife stabilized. U hv a carrier in high demand everywhere my brother. Good luck 👍

People with experience that are in that country are saying it won't be enough u are saying otherwise.

Go to Canada travel section n see the account balance of those guys.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. by 004gist: 9:00pm On Jul 17
Uniquekriss:
it's not so true, I have a family member who relocated to Germany last October with her husband, they're currently schooling and just yesterday she told me they spent approximately 13m, you get paid even as a student even if it's to language study, you're sure of about 500 euros for now.

You need a blocked account of 11k euros so convert that it's about 20m for 1 person.

You need to look at appointments also

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. by 004gist: 8:53pm On Jul 17
YorubaPrince:

Werey! Na useless pple like you go just come on here dey type nonsense. You know nothing about travelling, yet na you dey run mouth pass. angry

That person u quoted insulting have vast knowledge in travel section.. Please stop insulting people with pure knowledge on what they said.

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Relocating To Canada Or Germany With 18 Million Naira. by 004gist: 8:46pm On Jul 17
Bokajimike:

Thanks for the information. However, due to the criticism I've heard about the UK, I've decided to remove it from my list of options

20m can't take u to UK..

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Two Commissioners Resign From Governor Alex Otti’s Cabinet by 004gist: 3:56pm On Jul 17
Otti is a no nonsense man.

Under perform and u will be removed.

God bless
Otti our darling daddy
Our incoming president

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Before And After Picture Of Umuocham Street Aba by 004gist: 8:34am On Jul 17
BluntCrazeMan:

Just Get Lost Oga.!!

Were tout.. Go look for what to eat... I know u are hungry
Travel / Re: Before And After Picture Of Umuocham Street Aba by 004gist: 8:30am On Jul 17
BluntCrazeMan:

Get Lost.

Did you see any atom bitterness in my comment.??

I pointed out the things he needed to do.
And you're here flying around over your own head.??

Get Lost Abbegg.!!

HE IS THE ONE THAT MUST CONDUCT THE LGA ELECTIONS THROUGH THE ABIA-STATE’S ABSIEC.
NOT THE NATIONAL INEC.

SO, STOP COMMENTING NONSENSE HERE.
. Bitter tout. You better go and hang ur self on the next pole wire beside u.

Bitter soul who don't like good for the igbo race better close ur eyes filled with hatred and face what goes on in ur state else u have high blood pressure that will surely end ur life.

If you care about local government elections in Abia state then you go a protest with Abia State Independent Electoral Commissions (SIECs

As for this thread it is about Roads built by Otti

Bitter pi--g soul gest lost efulefu
Politics / Re: Before And After Of Rehabilitated Kamulu Road Aba by 004gist: 2:47pm On Jul 16
Tellmeastory:

This is the attitude of mediocrity that ensures you will keep crawling around in filthy open gutters and sandy streets for the next century while your peers in other climes develop their cities the right way.

Bunch of dumb, primitive cretins.

Go to ur state and walk outside the captital territory and show me how the road are paved to western standard
Yeye de smell

See ur bend bend mouth calling me premitive while am in far away Europe still appreciating what this Otti is doing u are there liking tinubu butt
Travel / Re: Before And After Picture Of Umuocham Street Aba by 004gist: 8:13am On Jul 16
HitRun:

So you are comparing the capital of a country with Aba?

You see how people don't appreciate good things always looking for fault
Travel / Re: Before And After Picture Of Umuocham Street Aba by 004gist: 7:57am On Jul 16
BluntCrazeMan:

Ok Sir.

But go and Conduct LGA Elections in your state.

It is now A MUST that you must do it.!!

Are you bitter about the road improvement or what? I don't get.

We are talking about road improvement and how it has helped the state to development here.
If you have other concerns please direct it to appreciate department like INEC
Travel / Re: Before And After Picture Of Umuocham Street Aba by 004gist: 7:55am On Jul 16
cobishop:
this is
my street and am grateful

Thank you ozigbo mmadu.
I don't know why some people in southwest and North are not happy with this news here. They prefer to see bad roads in East
Politics / Re: Before And After Of Rehabilitated Kamulu Road Aba by 004gist: 8:02pm On Jul 15
AcuraZDX:

This is Akure, Ondo State, SW, Nigeria.

Na who never go una side una go fit Bobo.

Disgusting fins claiming sophisticated.

Zoom the picture and see the signpost of the road.

On this road, you will even see Pampers filled with poo littered everywhere.

No wonder Lassa fever, cholera no dey use eyes see una.

They are emergency lovers of Abia state.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Before And After Of Rehabilitated Kamulu Road Aba by 004gist: 8:00pm On Jul 15
Tellmeastory:

I’m sorry but you don’t know what you are talking about.

The drains in Abuja are covered. Is it not Nigerians that live there?

What do you mean Nigerians are not “ripe” for covered drains?

That’s absolute rubbish.

It’s not the job of citizens to be “ripe” for any goddamn nonsense.

It’s the job of the GOVT to build the roads the RIGHT WAY, ie with covered drains and sidewalks.

Stop making excuses for incompetence.

If people in Nairobi, Kigali, Cotonou and Johannesburg are “ripe” for covered drains, so are Nigerians.
Abuja is capital territory where task force are everywhere and people are well behaved the said can't be said about other part of Nigeria. Even placew like kuje and outside those expensive places u still see open drainage.

Have you been to aba before?
See the way you are angry because of common road built by otti.
When the last administration was there u should have come to aba to protest why he is not building roads.

Emergency lovers of abia state.
Politics / Re: Before And After Of Rehabilitated Kamulu Road Aba by 004gist: 7:30pm On Jul 15
Again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.