Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

004gist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 004gist's Profile / 004gist's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Business / Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 004gist: 5:02pm On Mar 28
Villa12:
even if they relocate because of money how does that affect your life? Even if they sell all their entire family just to relocate how does that affect your life? Enjoy your emilokan government and let them enjoy their Yankee. Very simple

Yeye am in the UK. Reporting back home

If u earn 400k in Nigeria you are better off in Nigeria than coming here
Politics / Re: South-East To Sue FG, Demands Creation Of 6th State; To Demand For Trillions by 004gist: 4:33pm On Mar 28
kestolove95:
Slave want to sue master

Slave leading you guys in all development indices..

4 Likes

Business / Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 004gist: 4:31pm On Mar 28
Villa12:
people relocate for many reasons, not only because of money.
If not money what are u relocating selling everything for?

Let's stop pretending
Business / Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 004gist: 2:38pm On Mar 28
VeeVeeMyLuv:

400k naira is big man salary in Nigeria

That 2k pound is min average man salary in UK!

What can Nigerian own min average man salary of 30,000 naira do? 😂🤣🤣🤣🤷

Well those earning 30k can't afford the UK.. That's the fact

Since I came here all those around me are well to do men n women back home earning 250 to 400k monthly individually with some earning 700k monthly combine.

1 Like

Business / Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 004gist: 12:03pm On Mar 28
Blacklion3:

Most people arguing that Mr Allen is right have never set foot outside the country before, talkless of leaving their states.

That 200k can not be compared to 2000k pounds on any level, even without talking about the atmosphere and working conditions of both countries.

Why would anyone honestly even compare those figures

He made mention of London where houses go for 1200 to 1800 per month. By the time u remove bills, etc you are left with penny.

To me if one earn 400k monthly in Naija through business or work then that person has no businesses to Japa.
Business / Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 004gist: 12:01pm On Mar 28
erico2k2:

Its even worse in Nigeria, at least you said someone, but in Nigeria its a group of people running around with machete slicing people into halves like ram
you are talking about fake watch, in Nigeria they do not even have the time or the mechanism to check if its fake or not, the rob you point blank even when you are in motion or in your own home. Have you not seen or heard of people who were in traffic waiting being rubbed broad day light?Stop comparing 1st world with Nigeria they are not same on any level. Both have their own ills but 9ja is on steroids.

What the man said is true to some extent.
If you earn 400k in Nigeria you are better than someon earning 2k in UK
I see no reason you should leave the job and japa
Business / Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 004gist: 11:57am On Mar 28
Blacklion3:
This is the kind of lies the rich tells the poor so that the poor can remain contended with their circumstances.

Oga Allen I will rather earn that 2000 pounds than earn 200k naira.

Wait sef, where is the job offering 200k in Nigeria?
I earn 37k and it lasts just 2weeks.

He mentioned London and in London a bedroom flat goes for 1300 to 1500 pounds per month .
Before you remove tax, bills etc.
He might be right to some extent. It's just that the APC has destroyed the value of the naira.

Honestly if u earn 400k per month in a business or work I see no reason why u should Japa.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Disregard Reports Of fuel, diesel pump price adjustments - NNPC by 004gist: 9:11pm On Mar 27
Nigerian should be patient as it will take time for prices to adjust. The dollar price has to be sustained in week if not months to we effect on prices of goods

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 4:25pm On Mar 27
osagiemma:

There are places around York that is cheaper to stay so i suggest you make your findings, You commute from there to the school, My Opinion Though

You might be right.
Like staying off city centre... One or 1:30hrs away from town one could get house cheaper like half the price.
Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 4:20pm On Mar 27
lastkingsman:

Why were they denied?

I have not yet confirmed from first hand. Only hearing news flying around.
Untill those graduating this semester applied before I will know.
I pray it's not true because that's the only way I know one can get back this huge investment spent so far
Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 2:55pm On Mar 27
socialmediaman:

If you invest 40 million naira on a business and earn 12 million net naira profit every year (after tax and expenses), are you doing badly?

Every year? Lol be realistic because there are chances one can't find job in 4 to 5 months.
Through out his school period... There won't be any savings or profits.
Only time he can recover his money spent is through post studies after passing his course.

Am hearing now that they are trying to review the post study and now am hearing thos that applied of recent got denied.
Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 2:52pm On Mar 27
erico2k2:

I told u that u was ignorant.my scrub nurses earn more than £50 an hour.and they are on 12 hrs shift.that means they ea4n 600 a day and work 4 days a week..you lot come a road with these shyt narratives and you wonder why you are dtruggling still.

That's why I called u Mugu.
You can prove me wrong by showing me ur p60

Untill then u remain Mugu and father of lies
Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 10:21am On Mar 27
emmydee:

In any case, it is still better for him there than in Nigeria.
He will find jobs in the UK by His Grace. You are not his God. Let him try another country.

What do u even know rather than lived in assumptions
Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 7:52am On Mar 27
charlizonto:
It's very obvious some people here are critizing the poor guy for no reason with their negative views...smh!

Bro,it's only you alone that knows the pain and tribulations that u might have passed through before u successful secured a visa to happiness which necessitated the reason for your action...I wish you well in all your endeavors as you begin a new life over there and may all your wishes come true ijn.....and lastly I tap from your blessing.

No dear, we understand what plays out over there. The country is in a big recession and job are very very scarce to come by now as employers are not posting more jobs on job site.

Most of us just want to taste the other side of life witiout taking into account reality on ground.

So spending 40 million down here when those here hardly save 8k pounds a year.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 1:35am On Mar 27
BucketHat:
Bro I am a bona-fide 🇳🇬 citizen & i am over 4 decades on the soil & I have been privileged to visit virtually all the states but I must say it very shameful where we're as a Nation today 😢

The country is damn too backwards & dysfunctional!!!!

🇳🇬 impunity tolerant
🇳🇬 Agberoism tolerant
🇳🇬 Nepotism tolerant
🇳🇬 Bigotry tolerant
🇳🇬 corruption tolerant
🇳🇬 Bad behaviour tolerant
🇳🇬 Godfathersm tolerant

ETC

Can you imagine that in this 21st century no train connectivity in our country because of greedy bastard in the society.

We have allowed Vagabonds in the corridor of government & they ruined the Nation 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
We can't continue to run away to white men land to sweat our ass toiling for them without having a voice here.
When they had same issue in 18th century they fought hard, carried our revolution eliminate their leaders.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 12:55am On Mar 27
BucketHat:
My brother all wetin you talk na the truth & nothing but the truth!!!!!

If only 🇳🇬 government fit replicate the good things wey dey abroad for here enh life for dey meaningful but the reverse na the case ooo!!!!

As I dey type right about now light no dey & of which na generator noise dey disturb left right and centre & person no fit hear word again.

I no fit calculate the money for petrol wey generator don collect from my hand no to talk of repairs.

The situation for 🇳🇬 is mind boggling oooo & the matter don tire me.

Heat go worry you for afternoon there after mosquitoes go resume work for night.

Get solar and batteries. That's how I do.
Don't allow this pressure push u into selling properties n travelling without adequate preparation.
Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 12:42am On Mar 27
BucketHat:
My brother you can say that again & again!!!!!!

That electricity wey you mentioned enh na the major issue oooo. Generator noise left right & centre wan tear me & family head. My fridge don become wardrobe inside house oo, everyday na to warm warm food sotey food no get taste again.

Electricity no dey,water no dey,better health care no dey,good road no dey,good accommodation no dey,social amenities no dey,better food to eat no dey etc

Heat wan kill man pikin for inside house ooooo.

If Nigeria can have light, then little security improvement, then a little road upgrade. I see no reason to be here than just holidays

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 12:17am On Mar 27
erico2k2:

Look at you level of ignorance This was why justwise was educating you

Mugu Rishi sunek weh de earn 500 per day
Politics / Re: IPOB, Bandits Funding Terrorism Through Crowdfunding, Betting Platforms – NFIU by 004gist: 10:09pm On Mar 26
The real problem that threatened the existence, peace,food security and human life of Nigerians are the fulani bandits whom have taken over from bokoharam.

IPOB is just a movement that says they need a country.

11 Likes

Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 9:52pm On Mar 26
erico2k2:

This another issue with you lot.u think everyone has to do silly jobs cos U are doing such and limiting your ability.cos we all dey Nairaland..U dnt k ow some of us earn 500 pounds a day.some even 700 plus a day.Some epeople on here earn 5k pounds take home after tax and overhead of less than 2k pounds in a month..Howmuch do you think a registered nurse earn in a month take home.look guy it all depend on your level
In Nigeria we spend 110k to fuel Gen at home.fuelling my two cars the mrs n mine cost almost 150k in a month cos min3 is diesel i took from here to 9ja..Internet is another level with MTN.now Im getting the musk dish for 900k and 38k monthly.twinskenny is going toninstal my solar i know 5hat will set me bck at least 8M.Middle class in 9ja is dead its either u r rich or u poor simple.
My 2 bed flat i just let out now 1.2m in ph so thats 120k/month dem never eat ohhh. Stay there nor hustle fast waste this chance God carve give u dey complain.as far back as 2012 I already bought a 75k car and me n u fit be same age u are here insulting your father jus cos man is pointing your flaws out.You are here crying of 20k pounds wen your mates do more legit. 20k pounds is less than 40m naira as today for your mind nah big money making ur head swell.I laugh in spanish

Shout up that trap yeye with smelling mouth
Education / Re: Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense by 004gist: 8:31pm On Mar 26
cheesy
Igbo amaka.
If its election results now.. It will upside down

No wonder we got it wrong in leadership in the judiciary

27 Likes 3 Shares

Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 8:02pm On Mar 26
erico2k2:

This is the problem with you lot .U guys like to give wrong i fo Ok let me post what you wrote.so your dependant is working all day and all night cos thats what working 24hours work .None stop
You also made mention of bills as if we dont pay bills in Nigeria..look if U think say suffer dey here go home.men dey here dey remit 2k pounds mo thly no issues.

Remit 2k pounds, you dnt pay rent, bills etc.. Yeye

Common shout that thin u called mouth yeye

I came with over 20,000 pounds.. Oya give me let me return back to Nigeria

Sense u no get.
I said I work 24/7 this Easter breaks did I mentioned dependant working 24/7.. I only said I came with dependant..

In Nigeria I don't pay 650 pounds for rent, plus 60 pounds every month on phone bill, 70 pounds for heat, 60 pounds for light or should I go on?
In fact in Nigeria I had my house, I stay free with free water before I sold it coming here
Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 6:49pm On Mar 26
erico2k2:

If you dey work 24/7 2 things are involved.U dey the wrong part of Europe or U just land. Aka no papers.

Well you might not understand what new immigrant faces
We shouldn't talk less of our country no matter what. It's just de useless leaders we have.
Europe once had them and revolution solved the problem.
Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 6:47pm On Mar 26
erico2k2:

Now I have gone to check your profile.U are or were a student in Northumbria uni .so u are allowed 20hrs.you ar3 struggling with jnstalments.so Bross were and how U take work those hoirs U claim?

I came with a dependent and am permitted to work more than 20hrs off break periods.

We are in break now... As we are in Easter holidays
So I can work 24hrs per day
Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 5:25pm On Mar 26
erico2k2:

Themsay dont lead you nowhere.All these silly assumption from youe uncles who no.wan drop should stop this year.Nah the patern wey you4 guys take dey discharge u so them nor go drop money B that.Trust me bros nah the format.

Which uncle. Na me de hustle this one

I no get any body or uncle for abroad na me carry my leg come. Telling u what am passing through.

UK is in recession and job is hard to come by
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 5:23pm On Mar 26
OgbeniOptional:
Rent in York is expensive and scarce, some single room goes for £700 and sometimes excluding bills in a shared house o. My friend is paying £1,200 for 2 bed house. if you ask me, it’s not worth it unless money full ground.

Their fees is cheap but the rent I York made me changed my mind.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 5:17pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

People talk about difficult life abroad, but do people in the UK work harder than Bus conductors and drivers in Lagos, who struggle despite working as hard?

The difference is that he can toil, earn money and progressively improve his living standards over time without struggling for the basics like electricity

Take a look at this situation.
Working 10 to 11 hours during day time and without rest enter another work in the night till day break.

Doing this to pay bills.

U know say oyibo working for them in an hour you got to stand running here and there else they won't pay u a dime.

The man better got a better preparation because soon he will begin to appreciate Nigeria where he comes from as there are so many privileges he enjoys naturally but here u pay with ur swt... Pay for heat, pay for every existence

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Surviving Google Updates In 2024 (read This) by 004gist: 1:18pm On Mar 26
online4business:

Yes it's good to master the algorithm and I've SIA and IMG tests every month.

Google does and have not changed its algorithm for years.

However, writing for users is very important.

Users need to come to your page and feel like wow this guy or gal answered all my questions even the ones i don't ask too.

Answered my questions by going to other site n paraphrasing.
Politics / Re: We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance by 004gist: 3:06pm On Mar 25
FreeStuffsNG:

There's one still in custody and must now be moved from civilian guest house they are currently detained.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
.. Free stuff kee u
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 6:50am On Mar 25
Tinafusty:
I see many people complaining about the hardship they are going through in the UK, I hope mine will be different, because i have gotten my visa and i am being sponsored by nddc foreign scholarship award of $40,000, I am preparing to leave by may.

You don't have any issues nau.

Your fees and part or all of ur bills are covered.. You are going there to enjoy

Congratulations

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 6:59pm On Mar 24
Bourne007:
If street things in your own words mean to provide genuine docs then we are good 😜

Alright baba
That's the street am talking about.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 6:43pm On Mar 24
Bourne007:
Yes but by producing genuine documents and not 'street things' (Unless of course Street things doesn't been forging them)

U no de understand language...

Go to relevant bodies and give them tips to give u docu ensures it carries both name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.