Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

004gist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 004gist's Profile / 004gist's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hezbollah Commander, Ibrahim Aqil, Killed In Israeli Strike On Beirut(photos) by 004gist: 7:34pm On Sep 20
grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Two APC Governors Accused Of Moving Pre-signed INEC Result Sheets To Edo by 004gist: 4:31pm On Sep 20
Supreme Court governor
Car Talk / Re: Why Is This Camry So Expensive Now by 004gist: 3:19pm On Sep 19
mmadu4:

I'm surprised as well . in USA this car wouldn't cost more than 300 dollars

Are u sure any will buy it? Because u will be forced to pay tax of 100$ monthly..

When u can buy a car of 2011 model of 1500 pounds and be paying 20 dollars as tax monthly

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Why Is This Camry So Expensive Now by 004gist: 3:17pm On Sep 19
grin
Politics / Re: NNPCL/ Dangote: Fresh Dispute Emerges Over Supply Volume by 004gist: 11:30am On Sep 18
Coronavirus1:

NNPCL want to sale dangote products as imported once that's the reason of this delay to collect subsidy. From Federal government

Subsidy kill their life.
Politics / Re: NNPCL/ Dangote: Fresh Dispute Emerges Over Supply Volume by 004gist: 10:36am On Sep 18
Why should NNPC be getting involved in supply of oil? Why not allow dangote to sell to marketers?

NNPC should only ensure that the petrol or all products are safe. They are to regulate standards not to sell at this point

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Poses Risk To External Reserve Growth – CBN by 004gist: 5:45pm On Sep 17
grin
Politics / Re: N950/litre Dangote Petrol May Justify More Importation -marketers by 004gist: 4:34pm On Sep 17
DevilsEqual:

They are making it more secretive because they have bigger mischievous plans

Dangote hasnt been transparent enough to tell us his own price too....He debunked NNPC claims yet didnt state his own

In the end, i guess all this is because they are still planning to pay fuel subsidy

That's it and nothing more. They will secretly be withdrawing money from the for subsidy.

Why not hands off the whole process and allow private sector run their show while they oversee and enforce compliance

1 Like

Crime / Re: 5-Year-Old Girl, Jaden Kidnapped In Aba by 004gist: 8:38am On Sep 17
TechCapon:
grin
Are u happy thar evil takes place in Nigeria
Travel / Re: Germany Begins Expanded Border Controls To Control Migration. by 004gist: 10:26pm On Sep 16
Politics / Re: Video Of Abia Poly Lecturers Dancing As They Received Bank Alert by 004gist: 9:15am On Sep 15
Yarimo this is commendeable

Politics / Video Of Abia Poly Lecturers Dancing As They Received Bank Alert by 004gist: 9:14am On Sep 15
You can watch the video via the Facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/6i4rsnnwpvMdJRTF/

1 Like

Crime / Re: 20-Year-Old Boy Involved In Murder Of Damilola Olowoyo (Kogi Student) Arrested by 004gist: 8:23pm On Sep 14
20 years ia saying hustling. What is this world turning into for God sake?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Hardship: Animal Feed Now Delicacy To Some Families by 004gist: 3:59pm On Sep 14
angry
Travel / Re: Two Chinese Girls Meet A Black Man For The First Time by 004gist: 10:27am On Sep 14
angry

SunShowAfrica:
They will first check how big his preek is grin
U need to be put in a mental home.

Those are kids

52 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: How Much Is 9" Block In Your Area. (SEE HERE) by 004gist: 7:51pm On Sep 13
dryakson:
Omo. I remember my brother built his house during early Buhari regime at ₦180

I bought in 2021 190-210

2 Likes

Properties / Re: How Much Is 9" Block In Your Area. (SEE HERE) by 004gist: 7:49pm On Sep 13
What about 6 inches block

1 Like

Family / Re: UK Police Officer Advises Nigerian Women In The UK To Stop Reporting Husbands by 004gist: 6:14pm On Sep 12
grin
Politics / Re: FG Markets $100 Billion Creative Economy Growth Plan To Corporate Nigeria by 004gist: 1:06pm On Sep 12
grin

Foolish edioats common fuel u can't make available..
Common food u can't make available
Common boarder u can't effectively control.

2 million jobs ke ogogoro talk

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abia Pensioners Beg Otti To Pay Retirement Benefits by 004gist: 10:56am On Sep 12
cool

DevilsEqual:
cheesy

What exactly is Otti doing at Abia

He pays 18k minimum wage in 2024, havent commissioned any project he started, yet struggle to do this

The kinda Leaders they have over there is lipsrsealed
Go and sit down.....

He said he has paid all till 2014... Now they want him to pay to 2002.
Why didn't they hold pasy governors to pay all those money.
.. Didn't u read that since April last year their pension momey are paid monthly?
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Trade Surplus Hits N6.95 Trillion In Q2 2024 As Import Weakens by 004gist: 6:01pm On Sep 11
Watin weaken import
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Highest Oil Producing States - NUPRC by 004gist: 3:39pm On Sep 11
porthouse7:
just go home first

Lagos is for lagosians
Travel / Re: UAE Visa Only Available To Nigerians From 45 Years With N16 Million Monthly by 004gist: 2:45pm On Sep 11
Nteogwuija:

This one isn't about your leaders, it's about your fellow Nigerians.

Its about the kind of leaders we elect that makes life memorable for Nigerians..

If the country is comfortable... Less Nigeria will move out.

Nigerians are hungry... Its like when u leave ur children hungry they resort to stealing and useless behaviour.
Travel / Re: UAE Visa Only Available To Nigerians From 45 Years With N16 Million Monthly by 004gist: 1:13pm On Sep 11
grin

Untill we vote wisely while not looking at tribes or religions.

Ever since Buhari came on board and Tinubu follows nothing seems to work in Nigeria

3 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Highest Oil Producing States - NUPRC by 004gist: 11:45am On Sep 11
porthouse7:
why are igbos so scared to leave Lagos, it's always a mental breakdown when u tell them to leave Lagos, I have swamped land to sell if u are interested
We are not scared onlu that the owners of Lagos said they don't have trouble with igbos..
They only have trouble with other yoruba claiming ownership of Lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/8209878/dont-problem-igbo-yoruba-pretending

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: NAFDAC Lacks Right To Regulate Spiritual Products – Delta Clerics by 004gist: 10:07am On Sep 11
Anything consumable that is produced should have NAFDAC number

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Highest Oil Producing States - NUPRC by 004gist: 7:05am On Sep 10
porthouse7:
werey go meet those who sold, canal land for you

The people that sold it to me have not ever asked me to leave. Its only a refraf like u that keep shouting go back to igbo land.

Secondly am sure that u haven't been to Lagos, u haven't left ur brown roof zinc at ogbomoso before
Family / Re: UK Woman Urges Nigerian Wives: Stop Reporting Husbands To UK Police by 004gist: 2:59pm On Sep 09
Even my friend that married his wife since 6 years... Just 1 year in UK marriage scattered

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Highest Oil Producing States - NUPRC by 004gist: 1:46pm On Sep 09
porthouse7:
u will have to go back to ur land locked region,ur grand father's cross 7 rivers, 7 Bridges 7 mountains, and in 7 days to get to lagos

But what will happen to the land my father bought in Lagos at least we have several houses and i also have a duplex in Lagos likewise . Will you be kind to refund us...so we go back to igbo land or dont tell me u are a thief
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Highest Oil Producing States - NUPRC by 004gist: 8:24am On Sep 09
porthouse7:
yes...my father own lands in Lagos. I also own land in Lagos, my children will also own land in Lagos....aworis dont buy land

Even the Lagos indigenous people have either sold their as developments have taken ove and as such most don't have. Except few

Like i said go back to ogbomoso
Business / Re: CBN Sells $20,000 To BDCs At ₦‎1,580 by 004gist: 7:30am On Sep 07
BlueStripper:
Just imagine the nonsense!

Isn't this the right time to scrap BDC's? We have banks for crying out loud.

Which banks u get... Bank weh go hide am and u wont even seen it to buy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.