₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,299,295 members, 5,054,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2019 at 11:17 PM

004gist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 004gist's Profile / 004gist's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Webmasters / Advice Needed For An Akp Hosting Blog by 004gist: 2:47pm
I need to create a file sharing blog like apkmonk.com or apkpure.com and their likes that will need to host akp apps and files and their likes.

Please what kind of hosting account will you recommend for me.
Computers / Re: Neat Dell Latitude E7250 I5 4 Sale 105k by 004gist: 8:54pm On Jul 21
80k? Will it fly
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by 004gist: 1:45pm On Jul 20
grin cheesy let me kukuma continue flexing it.

cry how can I sale it for 38k or 40k cheesy fear God nah.

I bought it 53k and just 3 weeks with all accessories and Caton and no single fault
Webmasters / Please How Can I Transfer An App To Another Phone With Its Settings? by 004gist: 8:52pm On Jul 17
Please I need to transfer an android app to a new phone with its settings and data.

The app is a browser.

Any hope?.
Phones / Please How Can Transfer An App To Another Phone With It Settings? by 004gist: 8:36pm On Jul 17
Please I need to transfer an android app to a new phone with its settings and data.

The app is a browser.

Any hope?
Webmasters / Help please : Which Cms Is This? by 004gist: 4:45pm On Jul 17
Please can any one tell me which platform or cms this site is built on https://www.techdownloadforpc.com or apkpure.com

Thanks in advance
Business / Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market by 004gist: 8:16am On Jul 17
rentAcock:
Rather than inject limited forex for people traveling overseas for vacation or education, I will suggest instead they invest that money in Bitcoin for 10 years and use the proceeds for budget allocations and infrastructure modernization. This will encourage many to visit our local resorts, beaches and zoos instead of boosting the economies of foreign countries. Limiting forex availability will also curtail the current trend of Nigerians going overseas to study when we could be improving our education sector.

$300 million invested in bitcoin today may be worth $30 Trillion in 10 years. This will not only lift us from 3rd world status, we may become the world's biggest economy.

See the way u de talk.

So if u get a huge fund like this u put it in a venture that is volatile as btc

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 by 004gist: 12:06pm On Jul 16
[img][/img]
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by 004gist: 2:02pm On Jul 13
Charles1110:

Am in ENUGU can u get here too on delivery?

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Phones / Re: Which Phone Should I Go For?? 40k Budget by 004gist: 2:01pm On Jul 13
best option is my redmi 7 3/64gb 3 weeks old

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) by 004gist: 8:40am On Jul 12
Sure
Phones / Re: Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by 004gist: 7:33pm On Jul 10
shogsman:

It's 2019 a phone's battery should not be a problem,most of this devices has fast charge .

U mean in this 2019 there are some places that have constant power supply in Nigeria? Well in my area I have not seen light for the past 2 weeks straight now.

Battery is the first thing most people like me check while for others it's the camera and Rom and other specs
Phones / Re: Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) by 004gist: 3:09pm On Jul 10
This is nigeria where no light is... For most of us we had like see the battery capacity first before other stuff.

2 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Google Chrome Browser To Implements Ads Blocker Comes 9th July 2019 by 004gist: 2:04am On Jul 10
benzems:
There is a drastic drop in google adsense earnings

The way y talk since the opening of this thread em...

People have to update their browsers to recent one.
The effect can be analyse leta not now
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by 004gist: 4:07pm On Jul 09
it's just 2 weeks old.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by 004gist: 7:51pm On Jul 07
enoch273:

Location and price.

Am in Aba but I can get to as far as Delta, onitsha, imo, pH or delivery.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by 004gist: 7:49pm On Jul 07
shedy03:

how much?
How much are you willing to buy.

State your price if its okay I will let it go
Phone/Internet Market / Xiaomi Redmi 7 For Sale by 004gist: 7:10pm On Jul 07
I got this phone redmi 7 3GB/64GB finally 26th of June. Its a nice phone and everything is fine but I want to sell it for a higher version of Redmi Note 7 4GB/128GB.

Reason is because I do blogging and I need large memory to accommodate things which I think that of 128GB will be okay.

WhatsApp :

1 Share

Politics / Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by 004gist: 4:15pm On Jun 23
grin

Atiku actually won the election we all know this for sure but the compromised inec are saying another thing altogether

265 Likes 17 Shares

Politics / Re: It Is Right For 50 Year Old Wike To Kneel For 50 Year Old Patience by 004gist: 2:32am On Jun 14
We are talking of the office if the senate not the person of Omo agege.

The way most Nigerians reason most times.

Omo agege is just like another arm of government that will help us check the executive.

How will they be able to stand up to him in terms of budget and other stuff like borrowing of loan this government has been known for?

.. Be it know to you that if Buhari rise up to sell any asset again just as he wanted 3 years back, no body will stop him
Webmasters / Re: I Am Launching A New Forum Website, Join It And Help Grow It. by 004gist: 1:22am On Jun 14
You no get work

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Adsensewahala Again Webmasters Help!!!! by 004gist: 4:29pm On Jun 12
Obatech is no scam but I believe he doesn't or no one has the solution to blank ads now. Except adding or creating new adsense accounts which he means.

Google will determine and release such site if traffic is genuine.

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: . by 004gist: 1:48pm On Jun 04
Prince Ogun and the rest of you guys supporting fraud. Please know for sure that domainking is someone's business with a registered office somewhere and millions of $ investments.

Remember sometime few years ago domainking was shutdown because of isues related to fraudsters making use of their services and I believe they paid heavily for this.

Teaching people how to break into people's bank accounts is a criminal case that should not be tolerated.
In fact police action has to be involved

2 Likes

Career / Re: My Brothers And Sisters Urgent Advise Needed Here.. by 004gist: 5:49am On Jun 04
Please be a good Nigerian and return the money
Webmasters / Re: Webmasters Help Me Regain Access to my Domain by 004gist: 12:36am On Jun 04
hostkobo:

You can't just reveal the domain name?

How do we know its yours?
How do we know the correct retrieval option? There are 1001 of such.

Regards
HK
Some people na wa for them.
He doesn't want to give ful details to domain he lost and still want help
Politics / Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja After OIC Summit In Makkah (photos) by 004gist: 9:04pm On Jun 02
sad

Form your cabinate now. Small time u go say na Jonathan made u not to.

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Blogging Is NOT That Easy At All by 004gist: 12:41am On May 28
Why waste time on theme or design..

Install a simple theme that is easy to configure with much positive reviews. There are many that are free.

This your theme the writeup is too small, I believe you should have received mail from Google webmaster tool on that.

Spend time on content not how your blog looks like.
Family / Re: I Am Looking For A House In A Silent & Peaceful location-Hungerbad by 004gist: 7:26pm On May 25
ThothHermes:
So you self no dey Nigeria?

Una go dey abroad dey support bad government angry
cheesy
You see wickedness

15 Likes

Phones / Re: Redmi Note 7 by 004gist: 6:55pm On May 25
Where can I get this product in South East : Abia, Imo, Anambra
Crime / Re: EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) by 004gist: 3:52pm On May 21
If it's where to be a woman now they will titled it "EFCC docked a beautiful lady" angry
Crime / Re: EFCC Arraigns Woman For N2. 1m Fraud by 004gist: 11:11am On May 21
You will never hear handsome man arrested or paraded. What you will hear is two fraudsters or two deadly kidnappers, two man squard criminals etc
But when it comes to woman you add beauty, sexy, burst

Yeye

49 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.