Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

007Bruce's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007Bruce's Profile / 007Bruce's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 62 pages)

Rap Battles / Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by 007Bruce: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2016
ZachHugo:
Confirm.... but it can't happen tonight. How about 1st week of January?
thread out
Rap Battles / Re: * * * Total Slaughter II : 007Bruce vs ZachHugo * * * by 007Bruce: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2016
CC: ZachHugo
Rap Battles / * * * Total Slaughter II : 007Bruce vs ZachHugo * * * by 007Bruce: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2016
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines/ 10 bars
- Deadline is 8pm, Thursday 4
January 2016.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments
- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.
Rap Battles / Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by 007Bruce: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2016
Rap Battles / Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by 007Bruce: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
confirm.. lemme pop thread
Rap Battles / Re: Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread by 007Bruce: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
ZachHugo:
Call Out! Whose up for a Bloody Christmas Fight? smiley
accepted.. 12 bars
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
out for a while/ now I forgot how to rhyme/ but don't u ever doubt my lines/ cos in every bout I shine/ beat rebel mercilessly.. made him bleed to death/ now ovedje is scared of this killer vet/ I spit the best/ now ur mum wants to fоck me instead/ she be like those hawkers way dey sell bread and butter.. shes known to split and spread/ I'm sick with mets/ your verse is nothing without the llamas, tecs/ you still nothing with em guns.. who calls this man a threat?/ bytch, you gone fall even if you come strapped.. that's your mamas breàst!/

3 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 12:25am On Dec 08, 2016
JigsawKillah:

haha
I have forgotten how they even write bars. where do I start from? I say no!
alright dude
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
JigsawKillah:

you're still dim. you call me out and then disappeared. then resurfaced 3months later to call me out again. the thunder that will fire you is stronger than Mark Henry

seriously, i am free now. lets do 12 bars..

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 1:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Jigsawkillah, I'm free now.. let's have the battle
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 1:17am On Nov 11, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Cöögar always begins his post with “small letters”. Your impersonation skills need help. grin
lol he is a clone
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 1:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Flow for rank
Rap Battles / Re: /<<***2016 NRBNT Fixtures***>>/ by 007Bruce: 1:10am On Nov 11, 2016
Kudos ely
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Little freez. . .

The king is back/ bring your best rapper to fight and watch me kill a lad/ jig is mad/ you act a gangsta but you can squeeze the gat/
we only call you a dirty nigga cos all you spit is trash!/
front with Bruce and watch me grip a mac/ I hit the switch and have you spinning up like a ceiling fan!/
you silly, man/ you only making noise, you don't pop clips/ 7 up to kill you like I poisoned your soft drink/
peeps turn a deaf ear when you spit, its my voice they wanting/ I pick up the teks, and the kid pick race when he saw me coming/ this game aint subway surf.. But my index finger got this little boy running!/
Shout out to DJ for keeping it real all time/ Bleep elymax for bluffing on the thread instead of spitting more rhymes!!!

Out

3 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
JigsawKillah:

nope. you show up once in a while and expect me to accept?
okay, I've been busy as Bleep .. But we gone slug it out soon .. I'm extending your death day
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
JigsawKillah:

last one was a classic
tell me, you think you have what it takes?
is this the new way of ducking a call out?
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lets have another "september to remember"

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jigsawkillah, i'm calling you out..
12 quatrains
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hi I'm new here
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2016
smh
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2016
Laveda:

Sup dearie..
Been a long while wink

yeah, it's been busy days...
how've you been?
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Laveda:

Bruce smiley
Laveda wink
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Limerick:
Hello guys
hey! looking boy
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 2:44am On Apr 16, 2016
freestyling

i'm the god of rhymes/ with sick metaphors and punchlines/ so when i spit for a long time/ you dumb swines/ should 'pipe down' like plumbline/

i'm jerry, the fiery rat/ dj5naira is tom. . .the hairy cat/ i'm known for that 'pump action'. . .when i grip a mac, i dont spare a fàg/ you can 'fetch' dj5naira a nine. . . and he wouldnt air the gat/. . . so y'all know tom can't 'buck it'. . .but 'jerry can'/

i'm an obstetrician and a pastor, i've got the power to deliver/ so when i spit, you faggit should cower and shiver/ dj5naira is gay, i mean he's not straight, i mean he's 'bent' like the
tower of pisa/

i'm a known monster/ discouraging every broke pauper/ and dopé youngstar/ i go hard, this soft nigga couldnt go harder/ this sissy is 'washed up', while i 'deter gents'. . .he watches 'soap opera'/

i'm bringing sharp/ kitchen knife/ to rip '5naira', and split his thighs/ i mean, i'm about to 'chop money' like bad ministers!!/

3 Likes 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: •••whats Your Favourite Rap Song••• by 007Bruce: 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Eminem - Bad guy

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 6:54am On Apr 06, 2016
llaykorn:
Who's home? smiley
And, anyone up for a battle this week?
saturday/ sunday? 10 bars

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
i'm a ninja with a sword, believe/ and i've been cutting freaks/ for some weeks/ you only have a 'bleeding pen'. . .cos i 'chopped your dickk'!/
"Tysonn is ill with the pen". . .oh stop it, please!/ even the doctor confirmed the bum's not sick/ so you won the mik?/ with those boring puns you script?/ quit telling lies. . . we never gave a 'phuck' about you, so why dont you 'cum' off it!!/
rebel was stubborn cat but i took the life of the pet/ and now you're dying next/ i script a verse in no 'sec'. . .to cause you an 'untimely death'/
the last verse was your death form, and you've signed it, yes!/ so try your best/ or die, you pest. . ./ cos you still my 'son'. . .but you cant 'outshine' this vet!/
yall wonder why niggas never hyped this jerk?/ i dissed him thrice in 3 days. . .but it took him 3 days to write a verse/

its best you know that. .
On this 'field of play', i'm sick with words/
and i get credits from voters.. .when i script a verse/
but all you Pen "Null", T... like you got 'kicked in the box'!/
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
some say i cant write a bar/ i'm too weak to fight in wars/ but i dont mind the words/ of these spineless whorés/ cos i'm still tha 'heavy weight'. . .phuck a 'Dinasaur'!/
your master is an epitome of a drilling machine - your icon bores/ his style is worse/ his metaphors are horrible, his rhymes are poor/ he cant even punchline in spars/ so where did he get that title from?/ a 'heavyweight champion'?. . .we only see that 'belt' on his chest when he's 'driving cars'!/
Mr Tysonn Park/ i'm a tyrant, sir/ i can strike your heart/ with knifes or darts/ so respect your self, 'son'. . and pay homage to this 'shining star'!/
I torture/ nine brothers/ who try to cross/ my border. . ./ and when i grip the nine or four/ tysonn will die of course/ he has no PC, so dont talk about 'windows'. . . you'll only find the corpse/ of this whining whoré/ behind the 'door'!!!/

#oNe

1 Like 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2016
i tell rappers to wait or chill/ pls dont make me kill/ cos wackness is a disease and the dude above me is gravely ill/
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
you're a riff raff/ why dont you spit rap/ and quit that/ chit chat!!!
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
mikuz i feel ya

short one. . .

i'm a bad mister/ hurting tysonn with these mad stingers/ he aint surviving this torture. . .cos imma 'hunt T' to death like his dad's sister/
this lazy kid/ is from a poor family. . . so he shares a plate of beans/ with his crazy sis/ now the nigga so 'hungry' he wants to 'taste defeat'/
i make him bleed/ when i pop this nine/ cos his momma so fat she could obstruct the sight/ of forty guys/ when she's walking by/
i'm a 'cruel surveyor', so watch me end this snitch with a knife/ but if he claims to be a 'ruler' here, imma blast the beggar/ or take a 'drastic measure'/ by beating him within an 'inch of his life'/
i'm a lyrical killer. . .my flow ends/ foes and/ expose them/ we both cant be compared. . . my PUNCHLINES ''best T's'' like close friends!/

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
quick frees...

niggas boo my name/ cos i rule the game/ i cause em 'sweet pain' when i whip with sugar cane/
this dude is lame.../ who? tyson ofcourse/ he stopped dropping lines... cos no one is hyping his verse/ he's never been featured in cyphers or spars/ this guy is a curse/ and he'll only be called a 'dawg' here. . .when you start 'biting my bars'/
why am i even fighting the nerd/ you call my verse wack but you've never dropped a line on this thread/ i'm always freestyling these bars just to rip you tyrants to shreds/ but its only a 'decapitation'. . .if you rhyming 'offhead'/
if its beef that he wants/ then i'm giving him raw/ i'm cool guy with the dough, so i'm always flirting with chicks on his block/ while he only 'hooks up with a bytch'. . .when 'climbing a cliff with his dog'!/
niggas call me CASSPER when i'm punching this pest/ cos i've got a 'coat of arms' and i'm launching bullets/ but like the South african rapper... there aint no 'gun IN YO VEST!/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 62 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.