Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

007Bruce's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007Bruce's Profile / 007Bruce's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 62 pages)

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 7:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Im leaving this gay in shambles/ he better find a way to tackle/ 'for i slit his ankle/ cos he couldnt put this 'thread on fire'. . . if he 'lit a candle'/
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Stop swaying asshole/ i slay in battles/ you aint a rapper, go away you tadpole/ cos you couldnt put words together on this board. . . .If you were playing scrabble/
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Youre a god?. . . No make this heathen vex/ bruce na genius. . . My rhymes dey cut the mustard like pleasant chefs/ and i dey 'ginger' the fans with my flow. . . So Why wont they call me a 'seasoned vet'?/
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pein is insane. . . Hes got no brain its a shame
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Diss me?. . .You dont have the liver/ i spit fire to smoke you faggs like cigars/you'll get stabbed with scissors,/ knocked out, lit up and thrown in the air. . . . Happy christmas!!/
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2015
Bruce is in/ to get rid of these clueless twin/ dj5naira, jigsawkillah - bow down your heads..... Its the ruthless king!!!/
Rap Battles / Re: NL King Of Poets 2 [group Stage Fixtures]: Liricyst Vs Muhdg by 007Bruce: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2015
Lol
Ibime:
This looks more like poetry than rap. . . . not quite my thing. . .
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Heheheh grin
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
smh
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2015
cao:
Y'all need new material.
Lmao!
Rap Battles / Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Bars:
Lol. . . . . As dem don ban darkrebel na God win ehn ehn
Lmao!
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
st3v3nr3x:
Xo i gat dz battle on wednessday nd hvnt scripted even a line yet.......Am done for!!!. no inspiration cry cry cry
if you're going to pull a no-show make you talk now.
Rap Battles / Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
hahahaha. . Who be this
Rap Battles / Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why u no bite a rebel that is dark in colour? wetin u wan bite in his/her body?
wetin you mean by his/her body? She be caitlyn jenner? :\
Rap Battles / Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
[size=18pt]the FANGrebel episode .......[/size]

chai! grin grin
Rap Battles / Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
firstEVA:
I happened to be online yesterday night, and I saw the bitten verses grin

But hey, that's what a lot of u guyz do anyway, biting and biting grin
come let me bite you cheesy

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
No be the screenshots dey pain me now. sef. He deleted My Pat Stay vs Charron battle and alot of freestyle cyphers I've got on my phone. Including my MMM by Cassidy video. I just dey down
darkrebel at work grin
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Giyazz, that your little brother needs to be flogged.

Raplinx/Murderous, if you have the screenshots post abeg
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Emaprince:
Dam.n' what is going on here? Who has the verse? Let him post and tag me.

Cc
Ibime
Gottoboy
007bruce
ELYMAXiimus

grin' grin'
unfortunately, he has deleted the verse. . .

Reading that verse is like reading ibime vs streetwize(the combination: Darkrebel's edition)
Rap Battles / Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
Dark, though I didn't see the bars, I think you are guilty. You have displayed every element of guilt here. I can feel your heart from here. You can post the bars if you disagree. See what you should do now.

Apologize to the house. You may hide under the cloak of naivety, that your knowledge of battling was still in the pre-nursery stage and we will understand. Don't try to wave it off. All these guys can't be lying.

No one is perfect. Admit you were in your own moments of imperfection. But then I don't see why anyone should bite bars. It's better to delay the battle or you don't battle to doing that.
Lmao!!

2 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2015
Smh
darkenedrebel:

thepunisher is randy on fb.. ..giyazz is a raving lunatic...this is a malnourished 17 year old who got whooped 5 times by me...it is normal he hallucinates that I'm everyone he meets is me..i invited the dude along with adanna & co

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Where were you since yesterday? The evidence was in the battle thread where he battled Raplinx until today, where he went to delete his verse on fb.

I screengrabbed it, but my little brother mistakenly wiped my phone gallery this morning. I don't know if anybody else screengrabbed it. But bro, there is already enough evidence. The fact you didn't see it, doesn't mean there isn't. Just wait, maybe someone else who screengrabbed It will bring it up for you.

As for now, Airmark once everything is done. Do what you ought to and lock this thread.
Murderous, help with the screenshots abeg.
Rap Battles / Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
No. I don't think it works like that. We need evidence first.
why are you always playing "a saint". . .weren't you viewing that thread yesternight? Didn't you click on the link raplinx dropped?

1 Like 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2015
Yes! Justice!!!

3 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

[s]your father did the world a lot of harm when he decided to have unprotected sex with acutë idiöcy which resulted to the birth of a mental deficient jobless afarensis also known as Bruce

all your mates are in school or at work and you are here on a Monday morning fighting over something that's nonexistent...clap for yourself.you are a disgrace to manhood....
why did you quote fünlord .? is he related? for what purpose? see? you have the brain cells of a tuna fish[/s]
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

[s]your mother is a whöre and your father is a useless drunk....it is obvious your parents were obtuse rëtards..
i don't expect their illegitimate child to utter any word of wisdom..
i should be penalized for using generic lines in a battle i had on another site in 2014 ? you are a mandrill...

i didn't delete my verse...only those who are on my friends list can see my verse..why do you think you can't sayge's verse..it is cos you aren't on his friend lists...möron[/s]
your father should be proud of you. . . He showed you the way and now you're taking a walk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 62 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.