Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,984 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

007Bruce's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007Bruce's Profile / 007Bruce's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 62 pages)

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Stay off my space, im bringing more guns
im gone let that shyte wring on your nose like cynthia morgan
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
learn how to compress your lines/ less words, two lines set-up, next punchline/
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
I fight with real men that carry guns, you better prepare/ but fu ck it! Youre just a kid with a plastic gun. . . gerrarahere!!
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
i will rip this homo faster/ when i sling this arrow at ya/ To make K see (Kcee) we aint on the same level, not even with the limpopo master/

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
If i ra pe his bytch/ the judge would set me free, and say kazna is frail and weak/ cos the last time he took shots at me. . . K's diss missed(case dismissed)/

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
I will punch the coward/ with puns every hour/ and make errbody boo K(bouquet) like a bunch of flowers/
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
I slay my haters/ for not bringing something to the table like lazy waiters . .Gun so big, i give K 2{ketu} like a place in lagos
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bruce be the only nigga importing rhymes/ hence, the awards are mine/. . . . the rapist above me should be jailed for forcing rhymes/

1 Like 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Youre not racing again, youre busted. . .You should retire/ i said you are not racing again, you are bursted. . .You should re-tyre!
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ive mastered the art/ of drafting some bars/ to shatter your heart/ now im retired. . .teaching these bastards to spar/ turning these RATS rhyming backward to STAR!/ its awkward, bizzare/ . . .but you feel the lines/ im ill with rhymes/ i preach holy raps the skills divine/ i send chills to spines/ then seal your minds/ take control of your body. . .Now your will is mine/ . . .im a professor/ and not an oppressor/ but nuccas follow my order. . .When i give em black eyes - Madam confessor!/. . Now thats why im called a vet/ you gotta quit feeding us stupeed lines for lunch, big head/ the e jab got you covered cos youre getting punched to death/ now youre f ucking dead!/. . . im the game, rapGod!/ max is lame, argh! God/ really nigga pissing me off. . .Take ma words/ now i don vex. . .na time to X AM like his name backwards!/ . . I lied, i never called you out cos you got no phone/ noo i never called you out cos i got no time to brawl slowpokes/ im busy making paper like i passed my exams/ and youre only making paper cos you passed your exams/ congratulations, now youre finally admitted to the uni/ ive got a prob in the head. . .Sick like a loonie/ ive got my hand deep in this shyte like i fisted a pu ssy/ like a school bus to students. . .Im always PICKING UP the uzi/ . . Time out, this lyrical criminal gotta stop/ cos im running out of bars. . .This is off the cuff/ . . .i mean Bruce posting on ffr is suicidal. . .Im always dropping off the top!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
You want the fame, true. . .But you pretended all this while/ now youre showing your true color. . .You yellow-bellied fu cking swine!/

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
I should prolly summon touts/ to shut your mouth/. . .Bagging awards? . . .What the f uck you talking about?
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Youre dull with bars/ in brawl and spars/ when it comes to rapping, youre no player/ but when it comes to slow gamer/ you ball, ret ard!/
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Wildvoice:
Do you guys have any tourney I can opt-in?
noo
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
In duels and spars/ nuccas get taught a lesson cos i school with bars/ youre wack, you cant rap. . .Dont take this personal/ you couldnt stay on top of the league if you're Arsenal/ im the best argh!/ even claudio ranieri. . .seconds that. . .Leicester!!/i never back down. . . . ive fought battles from iran to vietnam/ and when its time for war. . .Im known to come FORTH. . . Thats TOTTENHAM!!/
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wildvoice:
Against Eyekon - -BOOM!!!!... "I Dose" like a fucking drug dealer...... when my guns make him kneel before me..... I'm one of his "Idols"// And since this cunt needs a "Pupil Lecture"?....... I'll have him beaten with a "Monstrous Aurocol"...... That's an "Eye Dose"// And my guns will have "Eye Doze"..... cuz my bullets are what 'Shaun Envy'....Yes....I've see him "Eye Those"!!....//
i does
Romance / Re: Someone Just Told Me I Look Muslim? by 007Bruce: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:
And why is the truth always bitter?
thats harsh alright!
Romance / Re: Someone Just Told Me I Look Muslim? by 007Bruce: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:
Why?
heartbreaking words
Romance / Re: Someone Just Told Me I Look Muslim? by 007Bruce: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2015
klassiquette:
Yes you look like a teenage muslim girl with a flat chest
SMH
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Coogar smoked the gee/ like the ho's the weed/. . . how are you travelling abroad. . .When your bars were never over C's?/
im do pe you see/ so show respect!/ 'for i blow your neck/ i never called you out . . Cos your lines dont connect!!/
i murder foes on net/ like peter parker/ so you're dying like the green goblin when i proceed to slaughter!/
believe me brother/ when i say you're wacker than dklef, the tra.mp!/ and your wackness is getting 'out of hand' you need a 'prothestic arm'!/ i test the ram/ cos i call the shots/ its gone be a bodybag if i brawl the sl ut/ cos he's like a 'midget stepping on banana peels'. . .He keeps 'falling short'!/ . . Bruce is GIFTED, he's do pe with the bars/ thats a compliment from your ho and your dad/ you could have the 'gift in you'. . . Only if you were 'invoked by giyazz'!!/ . . Im choking the hag/ for provoking a lad/ now im loading the gat/ to have him blown from the back/ this bar ends with no punchline. . .I'm just showing the fa g/ the flow is just bad/ but if he thinks he a raw spitter/ .i'll pop the gat and 'put max down'. . .Like a 'score keeper'!!/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Geoxpress:

guy sup. u fit open thread for me n pein Danzo?
when are you guys dropping? How many bars? I dont want no shows
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dklef?. . .I will scorch the fa g!/ cos im an heartless chap!/ the verse i draft/ give nuccas heart attack!/ . .this clown is playing with fire; circus act!!/ you should get your nerve relaxed/ when i come forth to rap/ or 'step up' to me when you see me cocking the nine and shooting/ . . .Blow your 'brain on your legs' now you can 'mind your footings'!/ its child abuse when/ i put up rhymes to screw him/ cos hes weak and frail/ and beating him is like his birthday party; a piece of cake!!/ youre a big disgrace/ and you cant be seen with great/ achievers, mate!/ thinking of defeating me? you cant outrhyme me, my dear/ i'll give you 'a penny for your thought'. . .But aint tryna 'buy the idea'!!/ your wife is my life, i swear!/ she sneaked out at night for years/ so she could climb my 'gear'/ i bet you dont know about this. . .But you'll get the 'drift'. . .When i tell ya i've been 'riding her rear'!!/ so divorce the slu t/ before a court/ cos she was forced to court/ with forty thugs!/ she sucked and sucked like she wanna burst her gut!/ youre dumb with words/ your bosom friend shouldnt peep this. . .once i touch me sword/ cos youd need more SECURITY. . .when i have your BUDDY GORED!!/ im a gangsta. . .I shoot the guns, ofcourse/ youd see me popping the llama/ dklef would OPEN FIRE. . .Only if he performed a SURGERY ON JADA!!!/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Quarter-Final Fixtures|**| by 007Bruce: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
This topic is similar to the one guykena gave on jason vs obese.
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Raplinx:
teddy babe lets battle
you too like battle.... Why?
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2015
Dklef, quit texting for a while/ cos niggas aint impressed with your rhymes/ but im a blessing in disguise/ and its like your brain is my anus. . .How i keep messing with your mind/
im brute and vile/ so move aside/ and watch me spit a verse to ruin your life/ i 'gather steam' and leave niggas behind. . .When i spew a rhyme/ and im a cruel chef with utensils. . .Cos i shook with knifes/ so if you tryna 'beef' or take 'pot shots' at me. . .You'd be 'cooked alive'/
i get hailed when i bash clown/ you aint getting hailed. . . cos you nothing on this rap ground/ so sit you as s down/ and watch me tag crowds/ to witness you crash down/ stoopid motherphucking noob!. . . .Youre a vet?. . .Show ME HOW like a cat sound!/ . . i stash pounds/ like greedy ministers/ im living large/ check out my rolex/ i roll tecs/ to blow necks/ in no secs/ so no make this pro vex/ cos when i WRING. . .Im putting your bytch -as s on the line- like a phone se x!/. . . .its war i dread/ so its sure youre dead/ cos you is -joke-. . . And this -black hawk- stays above your head/ . . .I laugh at you cos im so fly. . . . Call me a mocking bird/ . . . I freestyled this shots/ now Im signing off/ retiring from/ these rhymes i pop/. . .Gotta get back to work. . . its like someone HANGED THE CLOCK. . . My TIME IS UP/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lol. . .you havent found your path. . . You gotta follow the map/ ...You is like an infant with a mic. . .you suck when you rap/

2 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]-Quarter-Finals= Jason21 Vs Obesemf|**| by 007Bruce: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Don demarco!!
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
My rhymes nasty/ your lines scanty/ this bytch likes ranting/ i swear if he talks again. . .Imma 'gag the poosie'. . . . Like 'tight panties'/

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Steve austin?. . . Say that shyte again. . .you see the clips bustin/. . . It goes tick tock gbish!/ . . .An injured sosiqdude is what your wicked bars be nursing/
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
God bless the christians/ . . .Diss me again and see how i wreck your vision/ this kid tryna be relevant all his life. . . but gets no recognition/
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2015
Atleast. . .

its flow for rank/ and you know im ranked/ so show me plans/ and tell me how you gone outflow this man/ 'for i throw these planks/ to your phony fans/ or blow these cans!/. . .Your hommies, stans/ slowly dance to my tune/ you mum inclusive. . .My hands on a her boobs/. . .Im a sexist and i get to Bleep erryday and night. . .Thanks to your boo/ yall rookies suck. . . You'll never get a chance to beat Bruce/ I never a Bleep about them. . . but Dklef would be at the top. . . If im ranking the noobs/ . .Im that rapper that bring fun and flavour/ to shun you players/ and the last time i performed in lagos/ i stunned your neighbours/ its really hard to be among the majors/ but i keep pushing, pushing. . . Like pregnant mums in labour!!/. . .

3 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2015
diss me properly, nigga. . . youre scared or what?/ my gun so small but the bullets so big. . . .it would tear your gut/ ...Leave your skull with so many holes. . .So you could air your thought/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 62 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.