Stats: 3,148,614 members, 7,801,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

007Bruce's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007Bruce's Profile / 007Bruce's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 62 pages)

Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Obesemf, when do you want the battle? Tomorrow? grin
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ibime:

You no see price list dia?. . .put hand for pocket abeg.

I go give good discount to the next person wey battle Sauron.
make i see sample first

you say coogar get pot-belle? Hahaha cheesy
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ibime:
Elymaxiimus, Kr0ne, Darkenedrebel, Mikuz, airmark, grayline

Anybody wey want battle coogar from now should contact me. I dey sell personals! grin grin

If you see my guy potbelle ehn. Ibime wey him dey curse since dey like crayfish for him side.

Pictures - N10K
Government name - N5k
Stories from different babes - N100K
Western Union receipts of babes sending him cash - N200K

Going, going, gone! grin grin
coogar, pot-belly? grin grin.

Abeg post pictures for boys make we see jare cheesy
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is terrible! shìt really giving me headache.
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2015
grayline:

Hian!

no tell me say you they fear obese oo :O
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mikuz rhymes too sweet abeg. . .see flow

Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sleaks got punchlines mehn but rhymes na trash
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lmao! I'm harder than hard disks. . Hahahahahahaha
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:

You lost a rap battle to me... Move on & stop including my name in every of your gururu & epa verses...good bye litlun
cry no more, son. . . I never lost to you, infact, you got bodied twice. .why dont you live with that?

fils d'un voleur tongue

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Obesemf vs grayline cool
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
obesemf:

U dey delay the beating..I suggest sunday. 10 bars, My title on the line angry
go beat grayline first cheesy
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Your verse was all fillers.. Same with 90% of what you drop on ffr...stop being emotional when critiqued.. ..if freestyling equates to dropping 80 fillers of disjointed forced rhymes, rhen keep your ideology to yourself & stop mentioning me when you are not mentioned..

hehehe. . . E pain am tongue

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
MuhdG:
then why did you do it?
do what?
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Straight from the block, i'm repping my hood/ son of God, even the prophets professed i'm the truth/ bow down your heads, if you want some blessings from Bruce/ but dont come alone, bring the rest of your crew/ your ex and your boo/ bring your wife too. . .but if you see me quaressing her boöbs/ no vex, just dey look/
i've got not respect for this dude/ he a thief, a beggar, a pest and a crook/ a cheat who stretches in duels/
you bring nothing pure to the table. . . Cursed words 'what we expecting from you/ a fight with you ain no good. . . I'm tempted to lose/ Stop pesting the Bruce/
try not to be stùpid for a while. . . 'take the right step' by 'putting yourself in my shoes'!

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. Any day I decide to flog somebody mercilessly na obaino I go take stretch hand.
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
MuhdG:
Urgh!
We don tire for this violence ish tongue
i'm tired of it myself. . .
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Booty call is my bar paraphrased.. . make your verses syntactic...fillers are unneccesarily excessive.. .
Booty Call is no man's phrase, stop being greedy.

. . .and its a 'raw freestyle' - i'll spit 80 fillers to bore the crowd to death.

Au re voir

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
obesemf:
007Bruce angry
obesemf:
007Bruce angry
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Raw freestyle. .

I'll attack your neighbours/ beat em to pulp and cut their backs with razors/ you're wack. . . Look at the crap you gave us/ you're only making a fool of yourself like Dark signature/
Quit rap, get a life, go back to mama/ stop feeding us lies. . . How you blast the llama/ ask your grandma/ you're wack to rappers/ i'll smack your papa/ then blast the llama/ after i show that Mitch hell like the wife of Barrack Obama/
see i aint joking with you/ you're really wack. . . I've spoken the truth/ and now i'm approaching. . .with doom/ choking. . .with fume/ and you losing your breath. . .no one to help . . .cos you're alone in your room/ and if your hommies intrude/ then i'm showing the tools/
and my tools are tall/ i'll shoot in brawls/ and if you 'bùtt' into my business. . . Bullets will either go through your skull/ or i let it 'wring on your äss' . . .thats a 'Booty call'/
screw the funds/ i get paid enough to sponsor your fam/ i honour my fans/ and kill foes in 'a temple' for trying to 'alter' my plan'/
but If you think you're a bold writer/ and you wrote cyphers/ for ghost writers/ step up to me and get torn by cold tigers/
i never lose in bouts. . . i'm a döpe fighter/
and you bastards should fear me. . . i 'carry fire for head' like the GHOSTWRITER!!

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
obainojazz:
007bruce ...I'm sorry bro...let's shift the battle to sunday...but if you've not written ur verse...let's postpone it after the tourney...
Jazz
after the tourney
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Quick Freestyle

i'm winning, i'm celebrating/ rhymes spinning when i'm chilling, my pen is blazing/ i'm decking haters/ i rock and soil up your face like denudation/
a punch lands you a yard away, like getting acres/ .... I'm a deadly native/ of hell n hades/ .... see poosies mewing around me, cos i dealt with ladies/
i've got several lives, this is my second, maybe/ you niggas are scared of death, while death is scared to face me/
you sink, you're very lazy/
yo i stayed untop these flows, with no live jacket to elevate me/ ...i'm way brilliant/ like pubic hair; l stay hidden,/ ambush dopeheads., stuff their skull with real weeds .... Like obssessed vegetarians/
some dudes lack education/ but you're full of wishes/ you had never been in a school ..... Until you were found in the ocean, mingling with a group of fishes/
i hate fools n b1tches,/ ugly tools n sn1tches/ your presence could make an ape run; yet you ain't good with dishes/
always, my scripts are troubling/ they make one get hot tempered - my schemes are scorching/
so when my diss is dropping/ - i get a pot of water ready .... Cos it leaves niggas boiling/
i've hexed the meanest goblins/ magically unmatched, lyrical wizard brawling/ at a swing, you see many geezers falling/
but i'll still get more garnered dead; merlin's bizzare calling/

max!
nice wink
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Haba
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
funlord:
cool GOING FORWARD;

Mikuz in the course of making future political moderation choices/
Learn to listen and learn from your communities dissenting voices/

Mod totalitarianism would only cost you your lease/
The consequences for those who imbibe such dogma is simply no justice or peace/

Funlord? 4 syllabic rhymes?

This is great
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Hurray!
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
obainojazz:
Have you seen me do that before...I've never pulled a no show...just prepare ur bars man
small small abeg :'[
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
obainojazz:
I'll be free next week wednesday or thursday....
thursday. . . hope you're not whinning
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Reyginus:
Na quarrel dey hungry the bobo no be fight. You know how it feels when you only want to brag but end up getting a real fight?
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
cool...... Are you guys done? I want to quote my favourite lines from both sides.
oya quote cheesy

Darkrebel you can give yourself the win and close the thread

all na fun
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. Obaino go shit for boxers o.
hehe why na
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
obainojazz:
I want to battle...who's up Cc Obesefm Iceskidd Bruce Mikuz (abeg reject am) #feeling bold grin And other cats
date?
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinizia:

In essence, you are saying I always give Dark the W no matter what? Against Mikuz, I didn't give Dark the W, so what does that make your lies against me? In the last 2 or 3 brawls of Dark's, Coog has given Dark the W. Does it mean anyone that votes for Dark is automatically dickriding him? Against Laykorn, Dark won by 4 extra votes, were his voters always voting him too? You do see how FYH always turn up to derail and cause nuisance on every Dark's battle and you have never spoken out against it. Or is it the swaying that goes on and you turn a blind eye once it's against Dark? In Dark's last 2 or 3 battles, I don't THINK you've given him the W, so I can boldly conclude Dark is -4 when you and your ilk vote in his battles, innit? SMH.

I'm terribly disappointed that you could stoop this low. I hereby withdraw my vote in this brawl. If others can give Dark the W without being accused wrongly, I don't see why my case have to different. Pulling out my votes.

its sad. . .darkrebel, take note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 62 pages)