Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

007Bruce's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007Bruce's Profile / 007Bruce's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 62 pages)

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Remove a quatrain from your verse pls
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Raplinx should stay away. . .no beef
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I was the waiting for you naa... you go first..I'll follow suit ASAP
nah. . .you're dropping first. . .edit your second post and drop .
I'm typing, give me 15 minutes
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

we agreed 12 bars.... that's what we dropping...just try add two more bars to your verse...I can't start dismantling my scripts again..
I'm ready to post...get your material together..we should be posting in 30mins time
ok post
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2015
Darkenedrebel, i'm too lazy to come up with 12 bars. . . We're dropping 10 bars abeg
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Nothing else in this except vocabulary also called big gramar and rhymes.

What happened to penmanship and deep lyricism?

Taking nothing away from this verse, but using words like "Mephiboshet" et al is distracting to the readers.

Peace.

I still chew bullets.

Lol
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I thought you scrapped it off.
I will correct it.. .007bruce take note

yes correct it. . . .and whats the problem? You already got 8 likes without even posting your verse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Darkrebel: I be going ape in spars, before the days of tars

¤Darkrebel is a sick emcee?. . . We know he's weak and slow/ we also know his dad's a notorious thief. . . It no more a secret though/ so dont feel you're döpe/ cos taking your father's steps. . . is the only time you give niggas a run for their money and steal the show/

¤The weed i smoke. . .got me high on this/ his 'ghost must be back to hunt me'. .cos i already killed him once with brightest script /. . .and i came with pastor. . .so dont try to diss/ cos i dont need the nine or fifth/ to defeat the 'spirit of the dark'. . . I brought the bible, bìtch!/

¤I dönt care if the judges say i'm wack or call me döpe/ but we surely know/ he wants to be the best. . .and he would go 50,000 miles. . .so voters can love his notes/ its funny tho. . . I bet he brought policemen to this to brawl. . . So he can secure the votes/

¤i murder in bouts/ decapitate niggas for calling me out/ then cut em to pieces. . . when i put my sword in their mouth/. . . But y'all know the only thing Omoleran slaughter is cow/

¤When we talking money. . . This fella is not a contest/ i'm a rich nigga and i've got the cheddars in my pocket/ but Omoleran is a broke loafer. . . He's only getting green . . .cos he's jealous of my success/

¤This nigga is pathetic, why beg cash from bis?/ . . .you broke, nigga!. , I'll write you a cheque only when i have your sis/. . .i do the guns talk too much. . .i pop the macs & blast the fifth/ cos i have em guns in store/ plus the fireworks too. . .name it; the macs, shot guns, grenades and fours. . ./ and this Hungry nigga only go ape in spars/ . . .cos hd heard i even have em banana clips/

He has nothing to eat. .but if he's got some fries to eat

¤I'll take D's pies . . .cos i hate his gut/ I'll even visit his family. . . Beat his dad to death & räpe his mum/ whip D's cousin in the shower. . . Like we talking things out/ I heard that kid is troublesome. . . So if i drown him in D's tub its cos he's bugging me out/

¤I'm a bone crusher. . . I wreck the skull/ of vets in brawl/ and its no news i'm a threat to all/ but this little bìtch is a joke. . . he wouldnt crack your ribs if he was Hellen Paul/

¤I told y'all. . . I'm a man with the schemes/ what i pen is sick and capable of outclassing the kin/ and he should leave here with his garbage writtens/ cos if i hear D's pen's able. . . The useless thing will be trashed in the bin!/

¤I'm putting an end to his suffering. . .I'll announce the closure/ he says he a big guy. . .But i listened to his audio rap & he sounds like a toddler/. . . I should drown the imposter/ for claiming to be a man. . .cos D doesn't sound like a G. . . . unless we pronouncing soldier!/

¤My plan is to put him in a box tonight/ with the help of the locs and nines/ But its glaring. . . I dont need the guns to fight/ . . .cos these witty lines already got D laid like i didnt drop on time!!/

15 Likes 8 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
mikuz:

Ma nigga this is d0pe!
wink
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Quick Freestyle

I'm earning the win, murking your king
Burning your skin with hot verses i pen
Bruce is Wolverine and a lord with the schemes
And none is fùcking with him
'Cept the whores in his inn, your mom & your queen
I'm hurting your twin
For tryna bring Double pain, and
I'll have a pair of my metallic claws stucked in his chin
Like David Draiman

I'm a shady mister, a crazy spitter
I bore the crowd to death when i spit eighty fillers
I'll spray the nina if i hate a nigga. . .
Like B magic. . i've got a rächet on me. . .but it aint working like a lazy stripper
so i bought a Nina. . . And its made to put kids to sleep that's a babysitter

Jigs an ugly mohfücker. . .a fücking baboon
Be a man, step up to me. . .& get crushed in your hood
Tell us. . .why you faking a thug with glock?. . .you must be a fool
You should come to my place & see the fours that we shoot
So when i say i pop cans for real you know that shìts nothing but the truth
But this bítch a fûcking liar, he never popping the tools
So next time jigs spewing shìt like he draw on niggas, just know he talking tatoos

I'm döpe & stunning i flow like nothing
Your skull? I'm cracking. . .Your bones? I'm crushing
The ghosts are mourning & you're scared to death. . . cos you know the chrome is coming
Did i say an empty barrel??. . .I'll reload and pop it
why the hommie fronting?. . . . He jacks someone elses shìt & hope we applaud him?
That tells you're an inexperienced vet, a rookie prolly. . . .it shows & its appauling
And now we know why you don't spice up brawls. . . Its cos you dont know your onions!

8 Likes 6 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:
007bruce? we dropping today?
nah. . .no time, sorry. . .maybe Friday. . . .if not friday. .then saturday. I promise
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

okay..just try and get 12 bars ready on Wednesday. .I would be ready .
no uploading of my pic this time
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

you developing cold feet or what? ..accept and let's sludge it out once & for all. ..as far everyone is concerned, I won our last battle.... afterall you said we would rematch. .. or you need 2 weeks to come up with lines?

meanwhile. ..007bruce ..can we have our rematch on Tuesday? 12 bars

i dont know. . .i no get time these days. . .you can write your verse. . .i'll hit you up when i'm free

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: * * * * * * * * by 007Bruce: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2015
Raplinx999:
Pls Bruce set my thread with Obesemf
after obesemf confirms he's ready. . .
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
mikuz:

My bad, I thought that post was from Icekidd. I ain't battling Dark!
smh
Rap Battles / * * * * * * * * by 007Bruce: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
. .
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

just create the thread so that I can check in.. .If he doesn't accept to drop tomorrow by 5pm,then we drop on Sunday by 12pm latest. ..I just need the thread up to get me gingered

Alright. . .
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

Alright..giyaz Jason and sosiq are debarred as usual[mikuz-take note- if they post on the battle thread, they should get a ban].. and voting should last for 24 hours max to avoid any form of scuffle like the last time.

and mikuz. ...we should drop tomorrow by 6pm or on Sunday by 10am.. .Sunday 8pm is too far & late as the next day's a working day..afterall you said you only need a day to write for battles some time ago.. ... ..so hasten up so we can post tomorrow.. ... I already wrote my verse this morning..so it's up to you now

Cc: Mikuz

you agree?

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

007bruce please take note.. . Sunday 8pm [12 bars]
ok
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2015
obesemf:
007Bruce , this place is dying. Let's have the title match already embarassed

nextweek. . .maybe
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2015
RhythmTwister:

Okay now I'm serious....... No more King tourney,accepted what's next?
go read your books
Romance / Re: Ladies & Guys... How Would You React In This Situation... by 007Bruce: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
NinaNigeria:

heheheh den she asks, so wat is it dat m thinking, and wat is it dat u doing? Plz explain, m now giving u a chance to explain

*scratches head*. . .baby i dont know what came over me. . .i really dont know. . .its the devil's work cry
Romance / Re: Ladies & Guys... How Would You React In This Situation... by 007Bruce: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Adasun:
baby please it's not my fault, baby it's da devilundecided as if devil da their when u da shake ur wastegrin

so na bad thing to shake my waste? grin
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
DISTORTED MIND

rough freestyle... ...

and the supreme eponymous emcee, in the geocentric ptolemaic system/

6 mins of

DIABOLICAL RHYMES

you faggits listen/ to classic rhythm/ when the classy's spitting/
& stop murmuring like market women/ he's a beast. . .dont be quick fast to diss him/
cos punchlines from this super soldier, crack civillians/ frankly speaking/ he's blasted millions/ of spastic chickens/ with this tragic writtens/
i have a feeling/ a bad one! beware!!. . .he's always masked like a villain//
rebel is zeus/ he's gentle & good/ but i'm cruel as shao kahn. . .i kick ässes with my metallic boots/ put yourself in my shoes/ and get stucked finding your feet/. . .we're kind as a thief/ so we settle disputes/ by helping the jews/ throw pebbles and hooves/ to rebels & crooks//
i'm freddy krueger/ he's my twin brother. . . .we bring murder when we stretch the ruger/
we're scary rulers/
you should fear these shooters/
cos we're the greatest villains/ in this raging region/. . &.you're barely super/ hail this crazy heathen/ shout my name. . .shout Bruce is the guy!/
i cant hear you losers!/ shout Bruce is truly divine!/ before i behead you losers!/
shout Bruce is good with em rhymes!/ and this is an unsual freestyle/
so dont expect the usual punchlines/
but if you feel i'm spewing weak lines/ i can 'start from the scratch' . . .by 'going back to the drawing board'. . .and literarilly be 'schooling' you guys!/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
What the fùck is dontai?/. . . an ugly lucky dumb swine?/. . . a duck that ducks when it comes to punchlines?/. . .
fùcking hundred blonde wives/. . . ordering shots in the club, pub like/ . . . a drunk stuck who is lost in time?/
. . . tell me what the fùck is wrong with these hot rhymes/

1 Like 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2015
. . .She's a tool to the guys/ and Bruce is not surprised/ a bìtch who gives textcees something to wänk on. . .i'm bringing the truth to your eyes/. . .
she even put on a smile/. . . when a nigga tells her: i'm cümmin on your pics/. . . Hurting with the script/ . . .aint tryna be rude with these lines/ . . . but i pray it wont be too late before the fool realise. . ./
. . .that she's losing her pride. . .

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies & Guys... How Would You React In This Situation... by 007Bruce: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Baby i can explain. . .baby please i can explain. . .its not what you think. . .baby please grin grin

1 Like

Forum Games / Re: Test Your Sight: How Many Horses Can You See? by 007Bruce: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
favoured234:
2 horses and many horse legs
colour blindness
Jokes Etc / Re: When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd by 007Bruce: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
vsaintchigs:
ode
Lol! Ode indeed

6 Likes

Romance / Re: We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. by 007Bruce: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
This topic is pointless

1 Like

Crime / Re: Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) by 007Bruce: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
emmalexabl:
Shame on yourobber landlords and landladies !!
dont be stûpid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 62 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.