Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

007Bruce's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007Bruce's Profile / 007Bruce's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 62 pages)

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:58am On May 24, 2019
you're weak, faggit/ you think it's funny till I leave your ribs cracking

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:34pm On May 19, 2019
Cash flow, you're poor .. see faggit/ I got the green, lavish/
live a king life, my chick happy/
'different currencies in my safe box'... I even got the 'naira locked up'. . .while this tout out there screaming 'free Marley'!/

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 2:56pm On May 14, 2019
your balls soft... you think you stand a chance but you fall off/
my niggas want war/
so soon as I tell them it's time ... they gone leave you hanging . . .like a wall clock/

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 6:04pm On May 12, 2019
Bruce trounced fakes.. torture is what this clown gave/
so bow, mate or I make you break fast.. like your House maid!

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 9:38am On May 04, 2019
I show Joe hell or give Joe L/ I could even take him serious or tease like Joell/

2 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2019
I'm ill, nigga/

you better keep it cool like a deep freezer/
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
shells displayed, leave him dead, insane! /
guns strapped, fucck Don, K in no way this nerd escapes/

I said Don k in no... I just spelt your name!
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2019
pen game, still the best with it step to this, like who want to test the king
niggas sleep on me till I make them rest in peace
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2019
I've scorched learners, sorry to say but Drwords? you're not better!/
enough! I'm going nuts, vexed Ahh! /
so much emotions attached just to kill this dumb fella.../ I'm putting down Words from the bottom of my heart like a love letter!! /

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
lipsrsealed
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 007Bruce: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Now Loading At High Rate *➡ itunes Card* *➡ itunes Ecodes* *➡Amazon Cards (Cash, Debit, Credit)* *Denomination: $50-$500* *➡Steam Wallet cards* *➡Google Giftcards* *➡Walmart Giftcards* *➡ALL BTC* AND ALL GIFT CARDS*�✅� *WE ALSO $101-200 SINGLE itunes CARD

Whatsapp - 09022305719
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:26am On Mar 03, 2019
tried to beef, but your mind is weak / horror movie, I make this bloody ... boy, your spine will shift/ then turn your neck anti clock wise, so you know what time it is!!/

1 Like 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ by 007Bruce: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2019
teddybiyasi:

heard you did a track with olamide and you are in a contract with YBNL

how true is it
google.com
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wadewaltz:

Would u like a battle wit sumone?,not me tho,I like ur lines and would love to see u battle sumone
lol no inspiration, no one to battle
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
fell into shame/
your soul is worthless, can't sell it for fame/
cold as Fuckkk, nigga wish he was hot as me.. reason he put the hell to his name/
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2018
Y'all should battle sometime..
Rap Battles / Re: * * * Total Slaughter __007Bruce vs Iceskidd * * * by 007Bruce: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2018
wow
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2018
my bars be top notch/

clips flipping if this gay try to hug nuts/

these shots give you the coffin.. that's a Hot scotch /
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
I'm cruel with the knives, who is this Algerian threatening? /

go mad and take this kid out with the blades... Caesarean section/

2 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2018
you think you're cloaked from this failure... you're clearly insane/
when I bring the L, you see em.. nah ain't spelling your name/

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2018
you're soft, not a tough rival/

I would have offered we kick it in the ring, but you're not Sean Michael
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:43pm On May 31, 2018
Paayne:
_______

Rappers and their dry flow...abeg, make una try grow up..!
see that one still taking shots at me, another wack bastard that I know of..!
He z a blind show off.. small rapper wey dey try incite dope war..
with a vile grown up..!
my bullets will make the guy porous..!
when I leave him with holes of different sizes..!
Immah living cactus schooling this kid like its teaching practice..!
silly mantis..,
never even been in a clean fight, now he gon diss me with his filthy verses..?!
Mehn, I hate this grasshopper..! Fucking ass crap talker..!
my bars will turn this ass lover to a bloody star stalker..
cos he lacks lustre..!
that's why he z always tryna steal shine like a wack robber!
Nigga tryna act tougher..!
But we all know he z weak like bases..he z too lightweight..!
reason why he ain't getting this beef like Catholics on good Friday...!!
and the tools I sway will bring him to his knees like its family reunion for this tooth-eyed gay..!
the truths I say..!
No gimmicks..!
so be a good lad.., choke on these dope lyrics..!
I'm in the flow spirit..!
can't test a king in his zone when its a throne business..!
I'm gold spilling..!
ma flow ripping through this hoe like I'm soul seeking..!
He a broke heathen..,
Bones missing in his whole system..
but I won't diss him..!
and so he shouldn't think it, or even risk it..!
cos killing him will be too easy... sorta like chewing biscuits..!!

_peace!!

To who it may concern, keep dissing your king..but you can never be like him!!

call out

beat you up till your teeth fall out
you talk loud, but records say youve never been featured in a tough bout!

so walk out, or get your ass sprayed in a rampage!
mac, gauge.. talk tough, you'll get popped if you think you're a champ, Payne

Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 007Bruce: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2017
My YOGA TAB 3 PRO won't charge. Tried different chargers
What can I do please
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
wow
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 12:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Bruce
Rap Battles / Re: * * * Total Slaughter II : 007Bruce vs ZachHugo * * * by 007Bruce: 12:55am On Jan 05, 2017
ZachHugo:
Bruce whenever you come online, post your verse and Tag judges and if you don't, consider this my No-show verse..
Going out now, won't come online till tomorrow
let this be your no show verse.. let's drop today
Rap Battles / Re: * * * Total Slaughter II : 007Bruce vs ZachHugo * * * by 007Bruce: 12:50am On Jan 05, 2017
ZachHugo:
The Decimation of the African James Bond

By

King Reggie

•007 your dope? Nigga who the Ffuck told you// ggay sexx is this Rhinoceroses soul food//..Jason ffuckyouhard and like BOB you had it so Good//...I was to stay quiet and not spit the Whole truth//..but since this cloned fool//...Runs his mouth faster than Usain Bolts shoes//..I'll dip my blades all over Bruce and re-open his Old Wounds!!! //
•This wack disease// is scared of this Rappers fists//...He Runs whenever he spots this Tempered beast//..he's a lesser being//...like peeps without handwork Bruce got no Clever Skills//..that's why, whenever Zach steps in Bruce Takes Off Here....Like a Barbers Clip//.
•Jigs almost ended the career of the Wowor Urchling//..Mikuz ended him "Later" With "yours Truly"//..Ibime killed the Nimrod Forcefully// now Zach us gonna have the Alphabets do a Hardcore shooting//...Since the Bruce is now a walking Dead and ABC, produced that Horror movie!!//
•Bruce is a "Servant" to one Sassy Big babe//.....He ponders whenever he hears that Classy chicks name// ...I would expose the "Kathleen Jenner" inside this Faggit, Freak dame// if he deny I'll bring "Coogar" fastly and Quickly// and he would confirm that Bruce is Really "Bitchh-Made"!!//
•This foolish useless Clone// Would get eaten under a Mistletoe//..I'll have his Skeleton as Snacks When "Launching" attacks at the stupid hhoe// Even local Nigerians would testify that bruce ain't hard to chew like a Biscuit Bone!! //
• Bruce the Uncivilized Wino Drunkard//...has suffered abuse "Online"..this Idiot Pauper// ...Now takes his "Internet" Frustration home and beat his Widowed Mother//.. The fool now Finally tears Net Like a Window Burglar!! //
.The holocaust Tourney[first Round] Jigsawkillah Vs 007bruce

•007 Resembles a Dead Bison//..The Holocaust Tourney proved this slowpoke is a Light kid//...Who cant swing "punches" or even knows how to Fights Quick//... When Zach grabs the "Mic", we don't need Overtime to Decide this//.. Cos "Bruce" got killed in the First Round .....Slendon vs Tyson!!//
•We'll take the Fight to Jumia I'll come with Gun lines Knocking//..cos bruce is a full time Idiot and not just a One Time Junky// ..the Guillotine would be Ordered from Jiji that'll "Behead" this dumb, Blind muffin//...his head will Roll on Konga, Strictly Online Chopping!!//
•I'll Piss all over this Churl like a Mad Bitchh....then Elope//..I'll come back with Clips and Predict how he dies like a Fake Psychic.....you'll Never know//...My "Arsenal" would be shot towards the Chest of this Bandit..its Death by Stroke//...once that Round hits where yo Heart beats like a Stethoscope!! //
•007 is running out of Cincepts//...even when I told him to stop there// the fool is afrain of the Coffin that u brought here// ..to put this Dumb head// ..You can Run but you can't hide...yo Soul? shit I Want that//..Once you order for a "Meal", you'll be shot dead//.. And like the "Pizza Delivery Boy", i'll happily bring that Box to your doorstep!!//
•Zach strikes Sicker// With Punches that'll roast bruce , They Pack heaters//..While bruce comes with generic wack Fillers//...Used by Draft Niggas//..The only time bruce come with "Clean shots" is when he's putting on his "White Nikka"!!//
•If "Money" Talks//..Then bruce will be very dumb// ..cos real "Dough" is what this idiot never actually got// .. He tries acting tough// ..to cover his bad poverty Luck//..If you ever hear "Bruce" got "Green", it must be the Incredible Ugly Hulk!!//
Haaaaaaahhhhhnn!!

Note: Bruce Slendon lost to Mike Tyson in a Boxing Match in the First Round
Coogar uses the term "Bitchh-Made" very often
The rest is easy to comprehend
I'm speechless.. why drop when I'm not here?
Rap Battles / Re: ***/// BRAGGING RIGHTS I: Paayne Vs Zachhugo \\\*** by 007Bruce: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hydrog3n:
I use Red,Green, 'nd Blue,,,but you read some where, blue means am a fâggot, smh , where did you get that information from ? FaggotPedia ??

By the way,you are too inconsistent to be taking serious,Am sure Even You won't Battle You
Mrs jigsawkillah cheesy grin
Rap Battles / Re: ***/// BRAGGING RIGHTS I: Paayne Vs Zachhugo \\\*** by 007Bruce: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hydrog3n:
I feel like hitting you with a plank.

Jigsaw,is irrelevant the same jig I met when I first joined rap section is irrelevant ,,
The same jig that has been active even poetry is irrelevant,,
The same jig that sacrificed his time to create all the Noob tourny battle thread is irrelevant ,,
The same jig that stayed remain even when the rest of the organizers ran away,the mod no where to be found is irrelevant,,
The same jig that is consistant,unlike some like Giyazz that will only remember here,when they want to drop there next mix tape,next single,beg for us to vote for them in rap completion,support for Mr Nairaland
And finally the same jig you where begging for a battle has now become irrelevant
na I wasn't begging.. I called him out and he stylishly ducked.

why are your texts in blue? are you gay?
Rap Battles / Re: ***/// BRAGGING RIGHTS I: Paayne Vs Zachhugo \\\*** by 007Bruce: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Paayne:
SMH. so, still no votes yet.
yes.. an irrelevant man created the thread..
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2017
ZachHugo:
007Bruce, you spelt my name wrongly is the thread you created.
modified

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 62 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.