Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

007Bruce's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007Bruce's Profile / 007Bruce's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 62 pages)

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Darkrebel, now that you're losing. . . We'll wait and see if you'd close the thread by 1:42pm as you promised
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Ibime:
007Bruce, you are a fool for agreeing to battle Dark. There is a reason Mikuz refused to rematch Dark . . .because it always end in controversy.

This is how a Dark battle goes. About 10 ninjas here would refuse to vote because they wants no wahala and have no time for arguments. The battle will then get votes from Sinizia, Punisher, Ksslib, Coogar, lirycist and co. . . the only ninjas who feel free to vote in his battles. Of those, Sinizia and Punisher would always vote for Dark, so you are starting a 5 voter battle already on -2 votes. The maths doesnt add up.

There are a whole host of ninjas on this section who are either barred from, or refuse to vote in Dark battles. Only a fool would battle Dark knowing they are evenly matched. The only Dark battle that passes smoothly is one where he either wins clearly or is defeated clearly.

Now thats just the honest truth about Darks behaviour and the environment he has created around his battles. Any top vet that agrees to battle him must want unnecessary headache.

Now let me drop my verd. . . . which will be followed by unnecessary headache

My bad
i hope others learn from this
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Score: Bruce 4 - 3 Darkrebel
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2015
The score is now 3 - 3
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
so i'm not credible, eh? why did u remove my vote?
oh! Yh the score is 3 - 2
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Talking of our first battle. . It was a bodybag. . .yet it wasn't closed. . . not until majority of the credible voters had voted
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Watch & see.

you're a scared cùnt.. You know other voters might give me W. . .if you so sure of your garbage writtens why dont you wait for others to vote?

Come on, this is not a do or die affair. . .Just leave the thread opened and let the votes roll in

remember our first brawl?. . .almost everyone voted
you'll only be seen as a bítch by closing this lovely battle early

And the score is 3 - 1

1 Like 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2015
The score is 3 - 1. . .thepunisher vote is nullified
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2015
Guykhena:
Doesn't that only apply to Tourney battles?

nah
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

It was agreed upon by the house. ..and it has been effected since then - It was also stated in the rules.

Thepunisher was rumored to be me by Jason? & that makes it true
Theounisher came from RG for the tourney & has had two battles so he's allowed to vote.. So his vote stands.

Lour you said when I cancelled Jason's vote, you should have debarred Thepunisher before the match..

story derailing..I won't reply your rants again. .
The scores remain the same - Darkrebel 4- Bruce 1

Mikuz. .help in deleting Jason's comments & give him a ban for several derailings when you come online. .

and shouldnt you be dq'd for biting the manchester wordplay? Its stated in the rule also

you are not closing any thread today. . .not without my blessings

1 Like 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Actually he is.. .Fünlord hasn't had any battle here but I see him voting in sole brawls
I purposely included thepunisher cos he has had 2 battles - so which makes him a legit voter.
So his vote stands. .

Ask around - The voting time is 24hours.. Weren't you around in the chatroom when that was officially made known to all. .well ignorance is no excuse, besides it was included in the rules - you should have read it carefully.. .I'm closing this thread by 1:42pm ...live with it

Current scores - Darkrebel 4- Bruce 1

officially made to all by? You?

Thepunisher vote is null and void. . .its rumoured you are behind the moniker

Guykhena, no tie breaker?
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
rebel is a THIEF! he recycled blaq's tommy gun line and bit krone's manchester bullet wordplay.............. the criminal should be dq'ed. there's nothin fresh in his lines

proof?
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i saw you guys battle since yestady,i decided nt to vote since you guys wunt just stop this fight cus of online battle. Cus if i decided to cast my vote now against one party the other party will start feeling cheated or something... So just tag the so called 'Vet' to vote.

who are the so called vets? Abeg vote jare

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2015
And darkrebel. . .you're not closing any thread today maybe tomorrow... We never agreed on you closing the thread after 24 hours

Emaprince
Reygenius
Mikuz
Ibime
Coogar
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
Dj5naira
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Bars
Heywhizzy
funlord
Dklef
LhoOd
Illverbz
Supermiy
Guykhena

you guys should vote jare and lets end this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2015
Thepunisher:
This is a reli nice battle. rebel with the punchlines and metphors and Bruce with the flow and wordplays.. rebel killing shit from fb to nairaland

MVGT: darkenedrebel
sorry, you're not qualified to vote here. . .so your vote is nullified

3 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Na wa o. . . Mikuz, come see wetin darkrebel dey do again. . .

I no see jason name for those guys you debarred from voting. . .you could have included him if you dont want him to vote. . .but nah you didnt.. .hence, his vote counts

And dont close the when credible voters are still yet to vote
Rap Battles / Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by 007Bruce: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:

cheesy cheesy

I don't have wordies as dumb as this.
quote me anywhere
you don forget your condemn/condom?
Rap Battles / Re: >!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< by 007Bruce: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'm bout to kill me a nigga, he gettin this tommy/
we only drowned him cos the beech try to copy/
right before this battle y'all dont need to see an autopsy to know this is a body/
hold on i said y'all dont need to see him on top sea to know this is a body/ - iceskidd

what is this?
grin grin
Rap Battles / Re: * * * Total Slaughter __007Bruce vs Iceskidd * * * by 007Bruce: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
mikuz:
007bruce and Darkrebel, I give the both of you 24 hrs to remove those thought provoking posts cos if you make me go through the stress of hiding them, I ll ban you.
yes sir
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:
Are you guys done?
the bítch came back to his senses
you can vote
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
undecided okay. Nice bars from y'all.
you can now vote
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2015

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Mikuz caution this dude about parental disses. Cos when I begin to spaz, you won't hesitate to ban me
darkenedrebel:
you are a príck.. What is this?
Swear on your mother's life that I freestyled that line [s]you are a bastard. ..& a useless idiöt
They will not see when I'm been tested.. But it's when I reciprocate that they start saying my own is too much
Lines I already scripted since last week. This slowpoke is now trying to discredit them..
Mikuz & obesemf saw my verse as soon as I posted..I'm sure they can testify that they saw the bar.. . Stewpid pig
& like I said - I did 12 stanzas so I ain't' removing nothing
For the last time stop swaying.. ...[/s]
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Can i vote?
yes you can. . .after he had removed a quatrain from his verse
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 62 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.