Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

007Bruce's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007Bruce's Profile / 007Bruce's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 62 pages)

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Biterebel, you are a thief just like your father. . . Why did you delete the verse if you're sure its not bitten?

Generic lines? Idiøt! You think we're blind right? You bit the whole fùcking verse nigga! And you must be penalized for it!

Cc: Airmark

2 Likes 2 Shares

Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

why are you broadcasting this thing? grin maybe he did it accidentally; i mean, that was last year grin.
accidental what?

If i hear. . .that guy na chronic biter abeg

but who be the boss for him and sauron? grin
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Murderous:

here too Ibime. A biter who cudnt carve his own niche!
He wasnt a biter when i schooled him @ fb 2012/2013, all of a sudden he grew wings when he came to NL, SMH.
I never trained u this way son! cry
its sad mehn...

You be irresponsible father angry
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chai! This is not biting. . .This is chewing grin grin

3 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Its a case of shark-itis, bro. grin grin
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
gottoboy:
Came late, na Laguna I for give the win sef, The Rhymes? fvck onpoint.
when you go battle sef
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cc: Funlord cheesy

3 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Raplinx has finally exposed our darkrebel a.k.a Mr vampire

3 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:
[s]007bruce....i won't waste my time replying or trying to explain myself to insignificant low-lives....especially one i beat to a pulp weeks ago...it's obvious you are still traumatized....
Peterparker...ckushy..tyssson or whoever you are.

it only proves I'm your Mental Idol...any new account or any account that writes a döpe verse is automatically darkrebel? I'm flattered....continue with your hallucinations son....and maybe you would be as important as i am one day..[/s]
Mr vampire cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Alright
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] by 007Bruce: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Rap Battles / Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Raplinx ..are you a rëtard..go post your verse...you are keeping me online unnecessarily
he has sent his verse. . . Just give me 5 mins
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Raplinx's been banned. . .

You can send your verse to - goodinstar@gmail.com
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ksslib:
grayline, So you win me atlast last? grin
Congrats. You ll die by my sword some other day. wink
******** Who is next?
Cc: Jigsawkillah
Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
....our brother lied again..... He said Randy Thornson is Thepunisher

2 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thepunisher:
like that nigerian player george, I flow infinity/
Get it?
I flow in Finidi/I'll tromp this foe with similes/and blow his bones to smithereens/then use this dagger, to split gawd into three. ...like the holy trinity/

I'm a lord in this precinct/and in all of the seasons/all I concort's efficient/two shots fired will have this slob missing.... till everyone is looking for gawd....like contrite and lost christians/

I'm blazing this....baby snitch....for faking this/ma fans got faith in me....and I'm effing this dude.... like I'm what serial rapist is/when I came, y'all said I'll win.. .but no one believed in gawd. . ..like y'all were Atheists/

I forged ma sword in hell/and I brought in lot of shells/cos I heard gawd has been winning, no wonder he's a cocky girl/But now I'm here.....to put an end to the streak.... .like I'm Doctor Wells/

You say yous a rock like simon peter...but you prolly stink/If you still claim simon, I'll gut you quick....leave your body shrinked/then beat you so bad......till you're totally done simon.... alcoholic drink/

I'll battle you in the toilet, cos I'm a zany, yes/you a trainee, and a lazy mess/I'll gag you with tissue papers...give ya a painful death/chop off your prick....then put your dick in the shitt.......anal sex!/

Thepunisher:
ma desert eagle will kill you, cos i maim with the birds/wesley sniping this nigga....you'll see my blade clamp his nerve/his best verses are discarded, but cats be hailing ma worst/and like the assassin i am......you'll see me taking out verbz.......and it ain't actions words/

I'll have his babe abducted, to make this bozo suffer/and it ain't 'joints in the body', when I 'bone' his lover/ he claims he's a super spy, but that's a baloney utter/so it ain't fëllatio.......when l murder this fake secret agent......after i blow his cover/

studied 5000 books of rap, just to gain this skill/and like good loving parents, imma raise the steel/ya'll give him accolades, and them crazy deals/but after this spar.....no one's gonna be feeling ill.... like y'all were taking pills/I'll erase this eel/after I take his bill/then put that K in front ill......cos literally speaking.... I came to Kill/

To be frank, you're wack, yous a lampard-esque rapper/since you're also a muslim..I'll have you trampled and battered/till you barking for Allah/drop your cranium in Catalonia......so when Neymar kicks your head.. .. just know it's Barka de sallah/

It's his funeral of course/ I'll hit him with this sickness, cos I'm venereal with words/verbz the guy all the ladies hate, cos he's a pitiful yob/as a matter of fact.. if you ever hear that a girl eye V.......It's roman numeral for four/

it ain't Achilles, when i slaughter ill,as I'm attacking the geek/try to bite your way to the top, I'll be hammering your teeth /no kunta kinte involved, when I'm detaching his feet/then dispose his corpse in Nanda parbat.... ..but one punch from me... would bring him back to life. .....Lazarus pit!/

smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
So no be him get the verse sef? Chai! Ole ni dude yi sha

Giyazz, abeg bring screenshots. . .

2 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jason21:
he's an art student........ actin is part of the routine
he needs to be awarded abeg....

Make una give am Oscar.

2 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
This guy na fool

3 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: ****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** by 007Bruce: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

[s]If i earned a dollar every time you emitted unrefined idïocy, my bank account would be triple the size of that of Dangote's[/s]

[s]you don't have to tell me bye- your bïtch-ass was never quoted in the first place..so you are either still traumatised from the anomalous whooping i gave you weeks ago or you were very bored...whichever it is,[/s] don't lemme ever find my name mentioned by you on thi forum... [s]i communicate with humans not Mandrills..[/s]
boy, i quote you any fùcking time and there's nothing you can about it.

And remember, i never lost to you.... You got whooped twice

2 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: ****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** by 007Bruce: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2015
The mumu sef wan do him own.... Dangote ko Golden penny ni grin grin grin

Airmark abeg come close this thread before the goat pollute am.

2 Likes

Rap Battles / Re: ****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** by 007Bruce: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

You only tied it after krone & i said something about it. ..
the thief here is you and that skin-headed albino father of yours....chronic cheater

and watch your mouth kid.....those parental disses you ptyalize like an uncultured spastic would only land your degenerate mother in the grave ...
you're a dunce.... If retards were baloons you'd be at every birthday party.

I no get time to they explain things to a tout like you.

Bye

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2015
LhoOd:
I was readinq dark's drop ...i slept off
hahahahaha....
Rap Battles / Re: ¤¤¤[Thrilla in Manilla]KSSLIB VS GRAYLINE¤¤¤ by 007Bruce: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Opener - Tie

rhymes - Tie

flow - gray

similes/metaphors - Tie

wordplay - tie

punchlines - kslib

personals - gray

closer - kslib

W - ksslib
Rap Battles / Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2015
kr0ne:
007Bruce, end the battle with a tie joor.
Rap Battles / Re: ****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** by 007Bruce: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2015
This sinizia guy is amazing.....
Bruce is forced for Bruise? grin
Rap Battles / Re: ****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** by 007Bruce: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

[s]it's forced..nobody pronounces Pen [to] tu gun as Pentagon..unless the person has an ibotic accent like Giyaz of course..[/s]

but this bruce na thief ..Krone tied the battle, he didn't give you the win...
i already tied the battle, ain a thief like you and i have nothing in common with your dad.

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: ****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ****** by 007Bruce: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
THREAD CLOSED: Mikuz vs 007Bruce is a TIE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 62 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.