Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

007ejikzs's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007ejikzs's Profile / 007ejikzs's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: Is It Right For My Wife To Serve Her Brother Food Before Me In My Own House by 007ejikzs(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
From my observation from happy homes and marriages.. claiming right and wrongs in little issue is alone a time bombs that is about to blow.. if you are a foody make your wife understand how it is to you.. these are your in-laws.. show some respect.... Claiming rights will only lead you to the fast way for divorce

1 Like

Business / Re: What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k? by 007ejikzs(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Go to there social media handle tag your bank with other reputable institutions and report the case everyday...
Politics / Re: I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi by 007ejikzs(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2018
how market my Ekiti people.. the second coming of PMB in Ekiti
Politics / Re: Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme's Family At State House(photos) by 007ejikzs(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2018
buying of the igbo.. why now?and of what importance is this visit... obviously for election
Travel / Re: Apapa/oshodi Gridlock: Lagos Begins Removal Of Tankers Today by 007ejikzs(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Ejimagift:
The reason why the south west is more developed than igbo land is because we have leaders with listening ears and progressive mindset. Imagine removing trailers and tankers on the road less than 24hrs after complaints by motorists. Instead of fighting for biafra, the south east should demand more quality leadership from their governors. Not biafra.

i wonder why some fools must comment. i know say na ur village people dy do u shaa.... come and join the traffic.
Politics / Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by 007ejikzs(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ra88:
Those who stilll believe this country will amount to anything good are either mad or really mad!

this country is finished...
Travel / Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by 007ejikzs(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
elmagnifico411:
The suffering is really too much oh. Sifax and co can do their business without endangering people's lives nah.. Trailers are everywhere illegally parked blocking every corner. It's as if the state is not working again. Ambode. Has failed us! How I miss BRF.

they promised ur a Mega city, Lagos Hold up part 1. watch out for part 2.. the trekking ehnn from cele to mile 2... people will soon start Dieing trekking

2 Likes

Politics / Re: We Have Over 100M Phone Lines, Why Can't We Vote By Text -sen.ben Bruce by 007ejikzs(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa CLEAR CHANCE TO RIG
Politics / Re: FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable by 007ejikzs(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
which kind country be this naaa 10billion..

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019 Presidency: Col. Bako Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses Election by 007ejikzs(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
he will lose and i see him not agreeing he lost..
Celebrities / Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) by 007ejikzs(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2018
looking for trends lol
Business / Re: Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? by 007ejikzs(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2018
broo.. business all the way.. land that one idiot can come and clam tomorrow

2 Likes

Religion / Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by 007ejikzs(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2018
God Help u.. if only u have know what you are saying... Fire go just born that ur black face
Politics / Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill by 007ejikzs(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
i don not see anything special in this bill.. this is just the normal political misleading in avenue to buy the mind of the youth again after all their misbehavior. normally done during election..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 17 Months Into N-power, We Have Received Tonnes Of Impact Stories by 007ejikzs(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2018
keep waiting.
Celebrities / Re: Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) by 007ejikzs(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2018
Reputation lost can never be regained.. Love up no,mean say you no be mama bitters
Politics / Re: President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures by 007ejikzs(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
#trendavideoandfinishthepresident#
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 by 007ejikzs(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=63862347]Full time

Arsenal 4 - 0 Chelsea[/quote

Even deep down in your mind you know say na lie.. Why the comment]
Politics / Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by 007ejikzs(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Am tired of these backwardness if it pains me how people think and,comment just,because of sentiment of one political party... Logically pastor Tunde should be course his far educated and far better than buhari... Not because his a pastor but because I know he will do better than appointing dead people... If we know the truth and keep complaining you remain were u are..
Politics / Re: Twitter Users Recount How They Voted For Buhari And Their Regrets Afterwards by 007ejikzs(m): 1:25am On Jan 01, 2018
I was a youth copper at a polling unit in Lagos when I declared him,the winner of my unit I almost cried because I know we are going backward.. And he was too weak to rule... The worse thing that will happen to Nigeria is if he succeed to rig the election this time... This suffer will be season one

4 Likes

Politics / Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by 007ejikzs(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Wow
This is the best president in the whole wide world
why you they talk like this.. You your self know say you are not telling your self the truth
Religion / Re: Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance by 007ejikzs(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
This is it a joking matter and not to be taking for granted... Only those who do not believe that the spiritual control the physical.. Read your bible very well you see what d bible said about the Marin world. Beloved this brother needs help.. I will suggest seek a praying church and ask for deliverance.. I petty those who close there eyes going about thinking everyone they see on the road are humans.. Life its a mystery the spiritual controls the physical take issues like this more serious

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.