Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

06013276dc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 06013276dc's Profile / 06013276dc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced by 06013276dc(f): 4:52am On Mar 22, 2019
evablazen:
To those having problem with passport upload, I was finally able to do mine within few seconds
After resizing d pic to 600 x 600, make sure u crop d pic up to the extent that ur face covers the whole picture (only your face and neck is needed), then upload, it will surely accept it
Thank me later

Thank you very much, it worked straightup
Education / Re: Unizik Post Graduate 2017/2018 Forum by 06013276dc(f): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hello all,

I intend to apply for a mgt or Social science Msc course in Unizik...

I deferred my programme with Unilag cos of work transfer...

Do you think unizik would be a good option?
Career / Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by 06013276dc(f): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lemme break the silence.
I'm excited..
Don't ask why

1 Like

Health / Re: Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection by 06013276dc(f): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
NairaSand:

Nigeria is full of Morons.

The sorry state of health care infrastructure in the country has made it a norm for people to die after a brief illness

Fact: A good medical facility in the US will treat this without mentioning "God" or getting melodramatic.

Nigeria is a very sick country!!!

And what are you still doing here bloody pessimist.... When the U.S used to be shit, her citizen licked it with joy and worked so hard to get US where it is now, so my friend... How have you helped your fked up country?... With this kind words?
Career / Re: My Boss Said I Should Never Send Him A Mail Again, Help by 06013276dc(f): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
NairaSand:
Some of us have been there..... cheesy cheesy

Email and diplomacy. A less touted but significant part of office politics.

You want to email a Boss and lick his ass, while not letting the guy(s) in copy of the email know that you are a complete asshole licker cheesy cheesy

I can assume your email was offensive and disrespectful. There is a way you call people out in a subtle and gentle manner.....learn it, it will help you wink

WorldBest Ass Licker,your time is coming
Celebrities / Re: Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) by 06013276dc(f): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
opsylojay:
Ask anybody in his class if he started from 100 level, there's nothing you won't see in naija

Yes he did...My course adviser was his course adviser and I graduated 2014. So he should be in his final year.
Plus ask yourself, where would he have started from without any degree? 250Level undecided
Career / Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by 06013276dc(f): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hello everyone,

Today was stressfully productive grin grin grin
How was yours wink

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by 06013276dc(f): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2017
Adaobinaccs:

Hi, can you please send the material for the Deloitte test.

My email is cnnakaenyi@gmail.com

Thank you.

Please help a sister with the past questions.
Email- Farteemart2007@gmail.com
Education / Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by 06013276dc(f): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:

Lalasticlala

Music gang member all the way....reading and understanding just seem impossible without the beats grin

2 Likes

Career / Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by 06013276dc(f): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
okhiai1:

Ok today I resumed at my new desgination after I had a falling out with my boss cause I refused to come to work on Sunday and this new place I love every bit of it no much stress and I get to close super early and so far so good I don close for today make I go find beer palore go take 1 origin

Closed� congratulations �
Career / Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by 06013276dc(f): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2017
NairaSand:

Puff Daddy remembers you in prayer wink

A little office romance to happen on this side grin grin. Look away guys, look away.

Fish, face your work...Can't miss you less grin
Career / Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by 06013276dc(f): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Lemme say I'm the first unserious person to post here...so I can at least have a position.
I'm a sales manager in one of the Nigerian FMCGs and I'm about to start my career today after 6 months of rigorous trainings and field work. Pray for me guys as I step into an unfamiliar territory.

9 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview by 06013276dc(f): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
How was it
Education / Re: What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? by 06013276dc(f): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2017
LolaCole1:
What school please??

Definitely schools with zero IT... All their results are in black and white... There,they find it difficult to separate extra years from students who graduate on time....

2 Likes

Education / Re: What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? by 06013276dc(f): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2017
melejo:
I don't blame you, I only blame the children liking the trash you typed above. I don't know when it became compulsory to comment on every topic even the one you lack the slightest clue. Op in Nigeria there is no different. But in some countries where we borrowed the terminology from, there is slight different. Actually BSC hons may require extra one year, some times bsc hons takes like four year while bsc takes three years to complete. So in such countries, preference is normally given to to the bsc hons holder by employers. But in Nigeria such is not the case. You can see someone graduating from a particular depertment of a given university with bsc hons in a 4-year program and you still see another person graduating from the same course in the same 4 years from another university with bsc. Employers in Nigeria are not concerned with all that. We just borrowed the nomenclature without application

And who should we blame for this bullshit you have come to serve them here...uncle,go back to your distance learning school and ask your VC.... You need to take a year extra to even know what Bsc means...olodo oshi...otun n shey ITK... Mtcheeww
Education / Re: What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? by 06013276dc(f): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2017
Unionised:

Let us speak the language we understand in Nigeria.

BSc hons is different from the ordinary degree because of only one thing.

NO CARRY OVERs!

Simples.

God bless you...
Education / Re: What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? by 06013276dc(f): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

The B.Sc (Hons) degree is awarded when a course of study is completed within the maximum number of years allowed to study such a course in that particular university. Whereas, a student gets a B.Sc degree without honours when he completes his course of study outside the stipulated duration.

For instance, the minimum number of years required to study Engineering in any Nigerian University is 5yrs, and the maximum number of years is between 7-8yrs.

If a student completes his study within 5-8yrs, he gets B.Sc (Hons). But, if he does so after 8yrs, he gets B.Sc without the honours.

NB: This is how it is in Nigeria.

You have said it all...SMH for graduates who are opening their mouth to say Bsc is 3yrs... While Hons is 4years...in your dream school abi... Reasons they won't get job on time...wen you don't even know this,how will you know anything

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Pzcussons Annual Sales Conference '17 by 06013276dc(f): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
PZCussons MD gets a portrait from his staff

Education / Re: N10,000 Prize For UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Causes Outrage (Photos) by 06013276dc(f): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
goldfish80:
The banner inscription reads "University of Nigeria medical students association". I believe this is the departmental students association gala night.
10k is quite reasonable handout for such a group to give its member.

God bless you...
When will Nigerians stop interpreting with their Amygdala....They will never read to understand... Very quick to judge...As if they didn't see Medical Association underneath.
And to those who say the banner cost more than the prize...well, happy to let you know that it can be re-used over and over
Celebrities / Re: Bisi Alimi The Nigeria Gay And Husband Step Out In Style For Wedding by 06013276dc(f): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
celebritygists:
Nigerian gay activist, Bisi Alimi and his husband looked good in their bow ties as they attended a gay wedding in the UK

lalasticlala

check more pictures;http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/bisi-alimi-and-husband-step-out-in.html

Dts aw his dread dissappeared in d second pic
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Job Story So Far by 06013276dc(f): 4:44am On May 23, 2017
electromagnito:
I don't believe anyone can be jinxed not me cause I pray alot and I believe God never let his own down but recently life has been so frustrating for me... MITEC international school called me for an interview, we were two, after the test I perform better, we were told we will meet the principal.... The other guy was told to go first cause he was coming from ibadan, after 20minutes the guy came out angrily, and told me baba Na 50k dey want offer, I can't do it... I was like me I go do I no mind... In my mind; untill the HR came and say the principal can't meet me today again cause she is busy (immediately I felt why me) and i was told they will call me if the principal is free, till now I have not heard from them. Before then I went for WILLCO MANAGEMENT SERVICE interview, after the competence test, we were two again, I met the MD and other top management for interview, and they were impress, till now no response from them... Am already losing hope in everything.... But I know it's the devil testing me.... But i know the better is not far from me....

Be very sure u didn't get those jobs cos ur job is somewhere waiting for u. I was in ur shoes wen a coy interviewed me n made me feel I was one of d few best,we even agreed on salary n resumption date. Bt alas,Since December, 2016 no response from them. Then my own job dt pays X3 of dia salary came on April,2017. What if they had responded, I would b denied dis better offer.
Just keep calm n pray sweetie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.