Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

080bjaked's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 080bjaked's Profile / 080bjaked's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Arrives Netherlands On State Visit by 080bjaked(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-68615355#:~:text=Nigeria's%20President%20Bola%20Tinubu%20will,travel%20expenses%22%20by%20public%20officials.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22
olaoluwa83:
Hello Gurus in the house, Please can anyone tell me which hotel can book for Cape Town online that will not require immediate payments pleaseeee

Oyeleye101:

Please which website did you used for hotel reservations. Ofc one that doesn't require instant payment

Send a mail to reservations@airportinn.co.za with your travelling requirements. I've used them some time back but maybe a little hs changed in that regard.
Business / EMS Nigeria Review by 080bjaked(m): 12:33am On Apr 18
Please has anyone used EMS Nigeria's service of recent and what's your experience?
I sent an item 3weeks ago from NG to the UK but the tracking number is still showing as invalid on their website so I don't even know where the item is currently.
Reviews on this service provider will be appreciated.
Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 080bjaked(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14
lavida001:
Anyone interested in a joint Micro soft office subscription or anyone has a cheat code to get free subscription 🙏🏿

Office365 web version is free I believe. You can use that instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Investigate Alleged Perjury Against LP Candidates, Group Petitions INEC,IGP by 080bjaked(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13
His passport has expired so the citizenship isn't valid.
Wasn't that the excuse Tinubu legitimized?
Travel / Re: South Africa Critical Skill Visa And Permanent Resident by 080bjaked(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11
I saw a recent interview where the Home Affairs minister claims there are no backlogs with Critical skills visa anymore hence response times have significantly improved.
Also turn around time seems to have greatly improved for permanent residence applications under section 27b. Got a response in 5months.
Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 080bjaked(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11
Zahra29:

Do you think major immigration policies are implemented and reversed just like that?

The ban is still in force. Scroll down to the eligibility requirements section:

SW 29.1A. In SW 29.1(a) and (b), P must not have (or be applying for) entry clearance or permission as a Skilled Worker sponsored for a job in:
(a) the SOC 2020 occupation code “6135 Care workers and home carers” or “6136 Senior care workers”, or
(b) the SOC 2010 occupation code “6145 Care workers and home carers” or “6146 Senior care workers”,

When no be Tinubu Govt that make and reverse policies randomly cheesy

1 Like

Politics / Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by 080bjaked(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04
Mr Clueless has spoken
Politics / Re: Convert Your Dollars To Naira Before Dangote Refinery Starts – Omokri To Nigeria by 080bjaked(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04
Isokuso po
Celebrities / Re: EFCC Arrests Bobrisky For Naira Abuse by 080bjaked(m): 10:41am On Apr 04
EJEGBULEJE:

That's the effect of commenting before reading, now go back,and read the article again

Bobrisky is rumored to be detained in the female cell by EFCC

"School nha scam" but see how you've shown that you actually lack the skill to comprehend simple english grin
Just a quick note to help you going forward

Rumor is NOT a confirmation

You are welcome smiley
Celebrities / Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by 080bjaked(m): 9:12am On Apr 04
Oga just dey rehearse his police statement.
Save it for the court Mr.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: EFCC Arrests Bobrisky For Naira Abuse by 080bjaked(m): 9:11am On Apr 04
Adewale1603:
female nw. That is what she confirmed herself to be

According to Nigeria constitution though he is biological male and since transgenderism is still not recognized in NG he should be held in male prison but yeah you are right. All the oyinbo and constitution go fold when DPO see money.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: EFCC Arrests Bobrisky For Naira Abuse by 080bjaked(m): 8:59am On Apr 04
Main question - Where dem jail am? Male or female prison? cheesy

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Renewed Hope: Tinubu’s March Scorecard - PBAT Media Centre by 080bjaked(m): 11:50am On Apr 02
Bobloco:
The Nigeria president , Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, had revealed his administration scorecard for the month of March. /

They missed the kidnapping they orchestrated sha.
Celebrities / Re: Court Bars Omo VC From Defaming MC Oluomo by 080bjaked(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24
See the child's face sef, shey we still need DNA? grin
I hope the law takes it's full course but trust men like MC Oluomo to try to interfare with it.

27 Likes

Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 080bjaked(m): 11:05am On Mar 20
Mindlog:

Thanks.

Another question, if one is already sponsored (almost 2 years out of the 5yrs) under code 6145 and intends switching over to a role within code 2212 (Psychologist), will that 2 years be discontinued and have the person start afresh on a new 5 years count or that 2 years will be applicable and have 3 more years to complete it?

Not a fresh start. All the Tier2 visas count towards the 5years for ILR so you can use a year each with different sponsors and all will still count cumulately. PSW, visit, student et al don't count though.
Phones / Re: XpressVerify's Access To Nigerians' NIN, Data: FG To Investigate Breach by 080bjaked(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17
Investigate wetin dem don create local copies.
Jokers

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 080bjaked(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14
hustla:

Abi you'll share login

grin

Share login for senior man ke? You pass that level senior cool

Kidding though, nha my employer gimme license grin Me sef for no near am
Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 080bjaked(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14
hustla:

Should have done 400 in 2021 but the only Udemy video i saw was one Indian guy and I didn't like his accent.

It's on my 2024 todo list seeing as they have found a way to join body DevOps into cloud sec.

Person wey wan chop egg inside rock no dey mind stress... Or thick Indian accent

grin

My suggestion: Close eye do PluralSight subscription for a couple of months. Quality of PS courses >> Udemy
Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 080bjaked(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14
Bros you killed AWS and Azure Sec, CICD and YAML would be meat for you jare grin
If I may suggest AZ400. Trust me you'd find it helpful.
hustla:

Wheww.

Seeing CI/CD anywhere just gives me hbp for some reason. 2024 is the year to kill that fear cos I dont want to be a 'mokalik'

Defender for Cloud with ADO should be enough for some of these stuff, I believe.
I was thinking to start with Github, ADO and then go from there.

If the scanning bit is done using automated tools, why then do they make it out to be some sort of big deal?

One of my friends who's a Cloud Sec Engr at Lloyds said its not that difficult but it just looks scary to me all the same lipsrsealed
Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 080bjaked(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14
Lol. Some people really intend to make a career from this bad belle sha grin

Justwise coman cleanup this thread abeg

1 Like

Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 080bjaked(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14
dupyshoo:
You will not need to start all over. It counts towards the 5 yrs

Not a senior though. grin

grin Baba quicly dropped disclaimer before people here reason him matter cheesy
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080bjaked(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11
Physicist:
Hello Good Nairalanders,

I am planning to buy a ticket for one of my siblings to start a healthcare job in the UK. I am currently not in Nigeria. A copy of the VISA he showed me showed a COS with duration of 3 months on the VISA.

Can I buy a one-way ticket for my sibling or should it be a return ticket? Thanks.

That's just the vignette. He'd get a resident card when he arrives in the UK and yes you can book one way ticket for his flight.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080bjaked(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11
Childofgrace18:

Oga you aren't in the USA, I put it to you. We should stop forming what we aren't on social media. All visa has 3months validity stamped in the "vignette" and someone who claimed to have had a visa before talk more of being in the USA will not be asking such questions. I rest my case.

Calm down Oga. Not all countries use vignette or resident cards. Some put the entire duration of the visa as stamps on passports.
The fact he's not used to the 3 months vignette doesn't mean he's lying.
Just focus on the question if you want to help please.

8 Likes

Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 080bjaked(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10
Lexusgs430:

07762 151556 - Fara cargo services........

Please do they do from Naija to UK too?
I'd like to send some clothings from Naija but UPS and DHL no get prices wey fear God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04
Graceness777:
Any answer for this please? Please guys Goodmorning is it possible to apply for both the dha evisa and VFS evisa At the the same time ? [quote author=Africankel post=128761479

Yes it is. You'd just incur extra cost.
Travel / Re: South Africa Critical Skill Visa And Permanent Resident by 080bjaked(m): 3:35pm On Feb 29
Seems CSV processing got faster but PR processing got slower grin

I think they are waiting to pass new legislation on the immigration policy draft.
Crime / Re: Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video) by 080bjaked(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24
Chrisrare:
Just like obidient miscreants, this one will blame Tinubu as the reason for stealing.

Werey, hunger don kill your papa yet? tongue
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15
shocked

Sports / Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by 080bjaked(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08
ramalot:
This has nothing to do with Nigeria. I was in S. A for about 2 months, last year.
South Africa has been experiencing a major power outage issue for an extended period, which they term "load shedding." During load shedding hours, which are published by the power outage companies, the power goes out for 2-3 hours. It happens nearly every day.

It's the equivalent of what was termed "rationing" in Nigeria a long time ago. South Africans are fed up with the power outage issue, and this video is simply a humorous show of that frustration.

Exactly what I was trying to tell people. We just like to personalize what has nothing to do with us.

1 Like

Sports / Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by 080bjaked(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08
This isn't right though. South Africa has been suffering from loadshedding for a while now. They are having terrible challenges with power. This video was done to diss their own government but as par say Naija get main character syndrome, we must make everything about ourselves.
By the way this video was done last year so it has nothing to do with Afcon or the Nigerian game.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by 080bjaked(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01
Be like say Justwise don serve am ban-buffet lowkey smiley
Swift lockdown cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.