Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

080bjaked's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 080bjaked's Profile / 080bjaked's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 17 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) by 080bjaked(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
KazikageSama:
I hope the save enough rice to cater for their sufferings from 2023 till 2031.

Lol. It's funny sha. So Tinubu will use the same mouth to make the same promises he made with Buhari in 2015 and some sane people will still believe it. How?

Unfortunately, PDP isn't any better. They are all just power mongers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2021
ayodeleajayi220:
Thanks for your response, I hope the old one will not be cancelled even with valid visa on it

No it won't. I have a passport due to expire in July with a valid visa on it. Last year when I renewed my passport to the new 10year passport and still used my visa on the old one
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
bukundy:
So finally.....we got our visas this afternoon. We applied for relative visa (myself and two children) on 7th December 2020...the processing took four months. Whew! Thank God it was worth the wait.

Congrats Mate. What duration?
Politics / Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by 080bjaked(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2021
techmo:
cool

Tinubu Jagaban Spent many years as a youth on the dangerous street of Chicago, became one of the best graduating students, worked for best auditing firms and oil company like Delliote Anderson's, Price water Cooper, ExxonMobil, so it's very hard to fool a street guy who is book smart

You better don't expect any dime if you are of no value to his business or politics

Why else do you think Tinubu's associates and close circles include intelligent people and not tattoo wearing miscreants

Professor Yemi Osinbajo ( Senior Advocate of Nigeria)
Akinwumi Ambode (Accountant General)
Raji Fashola SAN ( Senior Advocate of Nigeria)
Sanwo-Olu (Former Managing director Eco bank)
Ben Akabueze
Boss Moustapha
E.T.C

Why MC Oluomo no dey your list now? grin
Romance / Re: What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? by 080bjaked(m): 12:57am On Apr 07, 2021

6 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2021
LOquence:
Please do banks give pta?

Some banks do. They all should be selling but you know naija now.

Try GTB Adeola Odeku branch but go very early (8am) but if you can't get PTA, I think your best bet is peer to peer. I used to buy dollar from Aboki, load my UBA Afridollar card and use in SA but the charges no be here (exchange rates, aboki rates, 50 or 60 rands charge per withdrawal at ATM etc. That method became too expensive on the long run.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
LOquence:
Hello everyone.. Please where do i Change naira for rands in Nigeria before traveling for study purpose. I want to change 80% of my funds to rands.

Like how much are you changing? Send me a DM.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Teefab:
Hello everyone, please where in Lagos can the COVID test be done, before traveling,for those who have done it 48hours before traveling. Thanks

Search for Lancet laboratories, choose anyone around you. Good thing is they will send the result to your email so you don't have to go back but nha 50,300. Not sure if that has changed sha.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
duxkyd:

Anybody don collect study visa recently?

Study? Even for this forum, dem go reach like 1million grin
Business / Re: Fire Guts Okobaba Sawmill Market. Lagos State Fire Service saves situation by 080bjaked(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
This happens almost every year at Oko Baba. Most times those fires are as a result of conspiracies.
TV/Movies / Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by 080bjaked(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Peace081:
Na money be that?

Its a movie set. Alot of those aren't real, just counterfeits for the movie.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2021
oluayebenz:

Investor visa i think but I don't know anything about it o

Investors what?? Does he have like 170mill NGN to invest in SA economy?

I think the best bet for his line is a general work visa as the role isn't listed in the 2014 critical skills visa gazette (who knows know? It may be in new gazette to be released in a couple of months). Yes obtaining the general work permit is tedious but it's sure possible.
Romance / Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by 080bjaked(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Please this is not my situation, so don't take it personal. It's not real.

Please if someone sleeps with an EX like few weeks to the wedding ceremony, should the person confess to the Fiance or just keep it and repent? Assuming the fiance is a pastor in a Bible believing church, should such a person confess, and will the pastor forgive? should the person confess after wedding or before wedding? I believe confession is right. Or is keeping mute the best?

It is just a question, it is not real and it is not my situation... I am even a guy.

Take care....

Shey you dey whine me ni? grin
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
thompson4real:
Hello, I am about to apply for visit Visa to SA.

I will be staying for 1 week only.

My uncle is getting married to a South African April ending, the wife sent the letter of invitation with her SA Id card and proof of address and my cousin is my sponsor.

Passport ✅
Passport photograph ✅
Flight booking ✅
Invitation letter from my uncle wife ✅
Yellow card ✅
Sponsors letter ✅
Sponsor statement of account (total credit 20m, balance 2m. 6 months statement )✅
Application form filled ✅

My account has total credit of 11m this year with balance on about 100k. Should i also add my statement of account..

What else should i add or I'm good to go?

I need to know immediately.

You'd need proof of accommodation, letter from your sponsor stating your relationship and why is sponsoring you.
Your account statement is a disadvantage for now sincerely. Balance of 100k won't cut it for visit visa.
Self intro letter.
Your reason for travelling also needs to be well worded ("My uncle is getting married to a South African" may not fly)....I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by 080bjaked(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2021
BSdetector:
He shouldn't have said that "biafran boys" he should have low key delt with the idiot and make his life a living hell. Now flatin0s are bitching all over twitter for this statement but they aren't bitching about their 25 kinsmen who got dispatched to the great beyond yesterday.

Are you really human? Do you even know what it takes to be human? With dudes like you all over the place, the future of Nigeria is messed up already. Think independently man.
Like a friend always say, "the incompetence is enough to go round", if you keep defending these abuse of power, nepotism and high handedness, one day you or someone close to you will be a victim too.

Ask Dawisu, he is now reaping some 'gains' of his actions. grin

3 Likes

Properties / Re: Omonile Wants To Demolish My House by 080bjaked(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
spider112:
To cut a long story short, I bought the land at Ifo, Ogun State. I have the family receipt, and the deed of assignment. After hustling to build the structure, it now remains roofing and finishing.

However, I heard today from the family representative that a son of the land seller wants to demolish it to build a church. I'm also a christian, but this is quite surprising.

Once again, I only have the land receipt and deed of assignment. Also, I have spent over 2million naira on the structure.

What should I do to be on the safer side?

No Sir, they don't demolish your house cheesy. They want to get you into this state of mind so you can cough out more money for them. Na regular usual tactic.

My advise, get a lawyer first (I sincerely don't know how you people do these things without lawyers). Making some military connections may also be useful (a captain friend can perform magic in Nigeria grin) and then make an official report at the closest police station (just for reference purpose in the future if una finally go court) but get this straight, if you pay now, expect more wahala in the future. Na so he be. God be with you Sir.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
whitemonies:
PLEASE BROTHER AND SISTERS, GURUS IN THE FIELD I HAVE BEEN RIPPED COS THE AGENT I HANDED OVER MY VISA PROCESS FOR A VISA TO SOUTH AFRICA PHONE NUMBER HAS STOPPED RINGING AND THE LAST TIME IN WHATSAPP WAS ON 14TH OF FEB 2021, I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM. PLEASE I WOULD ASK FOR HELP AND ASSITANT FROM ALL MEMEBERS OF THIS GROUP TO PLEASE ASIST ME OUT. I HAVE MY PASSPORT AND MY YELLOW CARD. I DON’T WANT TO MAKE MISTAKES I NEED DIRECTION I DON’T MIND TO PAY FOR DIRECTION HELP A BROTHER PLEASE. THIS IS MY EMAIL: COLLINSONUIGBO20@GMAIL.COM, MY PHONE NUMBER: 08146000340.

This one you typed in caps, he be like say the thing enter well well grin. If I may ask though, what type of visa do you intend processing?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Should I Still Contact Her??. by 080bjaked(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
McSquishi:

Usually a guy will text or call and say he had a great time and wants to hang out again soon, something like that. So maybe she can be nervous that you didn’t like something about her and that’s why you didn’t give any feedback.

It could also be that she’s silent because she is used to being pursued and is not used to a shared effort arrangement. You could just tell her that you’d like her to initiate sometimes rather than just staring at her “online” status feeling lonely.

If you truly find her boring and/or selfish then you might have to put your physical attraction aside and let this one go.

You hear @OP? Let her go and follow this one instead. wink
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2021
emperor121:

I think the emails helped; I have being sending emails since March 10th, in which I mailed twice every week alongside prayers and hope �

Seems the prayers, persistence and hope worked after all. Everyone prays in the end grin .

Congratulations Man.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tunde Abass: Lagos CP Redeploys DPO Onipanu, Others For Professional Misconduct by 080bjaked(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2021
Lol. When did redeployment become a punishment? How does that deter policemen from their evil vices?
Politics / Re: Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) by 080bjaked(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kill ESN, negotiate with bandit. Amazing strategy. Una wehdone.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Dapo Abiodun Calls For End To Killings By Customs Anti-Smuggling Squad In Ogun by 080bjaked(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
Even the headline is nauseating. Innocent people get murdered by these legalized touts and the Governor (who is supposed to be responsible for safety of lives and property) only calls for end to killings. What happened to taking responsibility and making people pay for their actions.

Mhen, God help naija.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Js22621:
@R1-#35 if interested lemme know

Bros, you've finally declared it and it has been established Sir. This Morning, Rand is selling for 36naira to transfer to your account.

God help naira, God help Nigeria.

NB: I think we need to work out a way as a tactical solution for Nairalanders sha. Incoming students and applicants will need to buy rand while working class here will always have to sell rands to transfer funds to friends and families back home. I think we can create a system to maintain the balance for these[b] low ticket needs.[/b].

I said low ticket needs before someone will say he wants to sell 50k rands. I no dey that one o. My advise as always is that anyone doing more than 10k rands shd use a Financial institution.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2021
Geenosko:

Nothing except to wait and pray (if you believe in prayers)

Lol. Which one is "if you believe in prayers " again o. Everyone prays, theists, agnostics and atheists alike, we just find different ways of doing it. Like Sam Smith said, everyone prays in the end.

@emperor121, do her a gentle reminder on the mail trail. You'd likely get a call from the embassy in a week or two.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
lymelyte:
Please Gurus, which Nigeria bank cards work well in SA? Has low conversion rate and high limit?

Try UBA Afri dollar card but you have to load dollars on it. Using naira cards will subject you to the $100 limit per month rule.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
laeffizy:
I booked a return ticket cos I thought I could get BTA with it. Well, banks no longer give BTA. I was also happy I booked return as the airport people kept asking for my return ticket.

Some banks still sell PTA. I don't know about BTA for now but you could have gotten PTA from specific GT branches e.g. the one at Adeola Odeku.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2021
ayodeleajayi220:
Good morning house, please what are the documents that will be checked by immigration officers before boarding and also is it a must to book for return ticket for study permit while going. Urgent response needed

You don't need return flight ticket for Study visas but you may not be able to apply for Personal Travel Allowance without it.

Get your accommodation sorted and a copy of your admission letter ready for the immigration officers and ofcourse tip money for naija immigration dudes if you aren't cut out for long stories. grin

Safe trip.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Blurpy:
Ok thanks
Ups brought mine

If you are on visitor's visa, please ensure you buy a return flight ticket to avoid Immigration wahala. Moreover, why would you contemplate one way if you only intend to spend 30 days? grin grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by 080bjaked(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2021
The way people are quick to dish out death in judgement scares me. Who made us judge in these matters?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison by 080bjaked(m): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2021
Unfortunately, our prisons don't rehabilitate people. It only makes them more hardened. Such a young life that could have been used for productivity. I feel for him sha. He needs Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.