Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

080bjaked's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 080bjaked's Profile / 080bjaked's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 18 pages)

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2022
080bjaked:
Anyone has Rands for sale please? Kindly dm

Please DM if you have Rands for sale
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2022
Anyone has Rands for sale please? Kindly dm
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080bjaked(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2022
KazikageSama:
Hello Guys, please how soon can I get biometric appointments (either in Lag or Abuja please)?

Please does anyone have an answer to this question please?
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Juwohn:

Very useful information. Do you require a return ticket? Or do you think just a one-way ticket would be enough?

You require return ticket

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Rands for sale 35NGN.

Please DM if interested.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
ametu166:
Hello, please i need help
I gave someone money(500k) for SA visa since January first week. He only asked for my passport data page which i sent that same day.
He told me that the process takes 4 to 6 weeks and my visa is assured.
I am yet to get my visa as we speak. It's been more than 6 weeks and nothing is coming forth.

I just want to know if there's any issues getting SA visa right now or I'm being played?
Thanks

100% scam. You can't help process SA in proxy.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by 080bjaked(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
KingSatan:
I empathize with the people of Ukraine.

I pray that those who lost their lives find everlasting peace.

But I repeat, this is not our war. Africans, this is not your war!

Looking at it from an economic perspective, it is profitable to us (Nigeria) as the price of Brent crude is on the rise.

Remember, to Russia, Boko Haram is business. So sell more Kalashnikov's.

To Japan, it's business as usual. So sell more Toyota Trucks.

If you care so much about "War", look towards Ethiopia (Tigray) or Nigeria (We have been fighting terrorism for over 10 years).

I pray for peace.

It's turning into nuclear threats and you still believe it is not Afican's war? grin

Who do you think will be buying the oil is the world is at war? Everything we think we have gained will be erased in hours. That's if we all are even still alive.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Iyabo Oko Is Not Dead, She Moved He Hand After 3 Hours - Daughter by 080bjaked(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2022
So Doctors didn't confirm her clinically dead but the daughter did from home?

How many people who were just temporarily unconscious have we buried in Nigeria? Especially our Muslim brothers as customed bury on the same day.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attacks Army Base In Borno, 10 Soldiers Killed - ISWAP by 080bjaked(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2022
I don't know if this headlines and metrics are true but people need to get access back to their farms. #Sad

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
aduragbemi09:
hello guys.. i just got this message from VFS NOW..... Processed application is ready for collection from LAGOS as on 15/12/2021.

I will know my faith if them don give me visa or not.......lols..........

I paid for courier service though...

Cant wait to have my passport since all this while....

All the best.
Celebrities / Re: Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) by 080bjaked(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
These guys paid the price for all the enjoyment that the new generation actors are having now.
They laid the foundation, they made the sacrifice. Nollywood is built on their sweat and blood.
They are the reason Nollywood is the most developed in Africa.
Unfortunately, like most pioneers, they didn't ripe the fruit of their labour's.

7 Likes

Programming / Re: What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? by 080bjaked(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Html, css and Javascript are your best bet to start with

4 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
adespecial:
Iii have some rands available for Naira exchange. Pls contact me should in case you are intereste

Rate please?
Family / Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by 080bjaked(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2021
hansomb:
what you don't know won't kill you. . . . Since there's no trace of any form just believe she's not cheating. Try to find meaning or reasons to why she did not want to swear in other to put your mind at rest. And sometimes mistakes do happen, forgive and forget.

People don't know when their meals are poisoned. Guess what? It still killed them. What you don't know can sure kill you.
Family / Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by 080bjaked(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

After the swear, something happened that makes me confused till this very day, I ask my wife to also use the Bible to swear that she had not cheated or slept with any man ever since she got married to me. Could you imagine that despite all my efforts to make my wife to swear using the bible, she refused bluntly that she will never do such. I asked her why but she insisted she is not going to swear.

This got me concerned and was asking myself why is this woman refusing to do this if truely she is innocent and doesnt have any skeleton in her compound. Her excuse was that she cant use the world of God to swear but mind you she is the one that prompted me to do such at first. I even seized her phone that if she doesnt swear i wont return the phone to her but despite my threat, my wife didn't not.

Lol, won ti gbe brother l'andicap.
Religion / Re: Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) by 080bjaked(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
envoymedia:
Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Mini-Estate As Wedding Gift From Omega Power Ministry (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/140526842820997/posts/1682754365264896/

The devil knows your name but chooses to address you by your sins.
God knows your sins but he'll always address you by your name.

She has a name but you chose to address her by her past.

1 Like

Politics / Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by 080bjaked(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch

This is why all members of the Nigerian Police deserve all the pain they and their children go through.
Politics / Re: EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN by 080bjaked(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Even his grandchild knows he's a chronic liar already

The Lagos state inquiry committee into EndSARS have received well over 90bodies but heck no, lai and social media bigots are expecting evidences to be packed in front of their houses.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2021
Blurpy:
Varies, the best way is to fast track it, might take up to six months , same with critical skills visa

Please expatiate on the boldened text Boss. How can we (in a secured and assured way) fast track the applications?
Politics / Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka by 080bjaked(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2021
No be juju be this?

I hope Femi remembers that power is transient. He'd soon be out of that role and then he'd have to deal with his past utterances.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by 080bjaked(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2021

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
tannystacey:
Just an FYI guys.

You do not need any compulsory quarantine or payments if travelling to Nigeria now.

South Africa has been removed from the Nigerias restricted countries list. Get vaccinated and try to travel with your proof of vaccination and you should be good.

Airpeace has also resumed flights from joburg to Lagos, Thursdays and Sundays..

Just sharing to help someone.
Grateful for this. Thank you.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
chuddyforlife:
Please how much is Rand to naira now

34-35NGN per Rand I think.
Education / Re: Where Did This Mathematics Go Wrong? by 080bjaked(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Dear Mathematicians in the house....
I need you all to look at the attached picture below, and point out the spot where the whole mathematics started going wrong.
Thanks..

It's cancelling 10−10 (dividing above and below the line with 0). All you did was just to find a new name to call 0/0 (which is indeterminate)

That's where the fallacy came in.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
080bjaked:
If anyone have Rands for sale please, I'm in interested. Please dm

I still need Rands please. If you have for sale, kindly dm
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
If anyone have Rands for sale please, I'm in interested. Please dm
Foreign Affairs / Re: Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts by 080bjaked(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Now the attackers must learn to defend. Give what you can take.

This world is interesting sha

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari by 080bjaked(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Too late Mr President.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by 080bjaked(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tomisin666:
I disagree with you so? Dot in the circle with no iota of sense angry

grin I'm from the SW . Failed guess like the failed religion.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" by 080bjaked(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
insidelife22:
look without mincing words the world would have been a better place without Islam.
All the worlds renowned and most dangerous,heartless terrorists are from that sect.

Really true. It's a religion created to wreck havoc on earth and mankind. Only the bokoharams on this trend will disagree.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? by 080bjaked(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Yes you may. In fact, you may rent a 500k apartment with a 80k job but I have a personal principle that I learnt from a friend.
If my months salary does not cover for my entire annual payment of an apartment, I'm not taking it.

It's not a hardball rule, it's just personal.

NB - There are few exceptions you may consider. If it bothers on security or if coming from a long distance will affect your job performance or you have side hustles to augment the payment, then you shd take it.
Politics / Re: You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari by 080bjaked(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Such Irony.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.