Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

080bjaked's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 080bjaked's Profile / 080bjaked's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Education / Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by 080bjaked(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bro, I don't know if that's a fake result or not but the SMS is not outgoing (not saying it can't be faked though).
The age of Android, apple and Apps has made us forgotten that it's double ticked lines that we use to symbolize sent and delivered messages in symbian phones and some text formats. Note the message she sent on top of it. The result may be real or fake but we can't judge by the appearance of that text message.
Biodun556:
The girl should hold her parents very well

She's parading fake result

Her porported SMS is 'outgoing' which means she typed it herself

Then notice the alignment on the fake result is not normal

Attached is the picture of the price the fraudulent website charge to upgrade results
Family / Re: People Are Suffering. by 080bjaked(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Elections have consequences. Every country should deal with theirs

18 Likes

Politics / Re: Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him by 080bjaked(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
your generation no go die well.
Na dog go chop your carcass.

Where is NTA confiming that tinubu government approved it.

Your papa go lose all him pikin. Nha you go die first and nha today.
Omo oshi. Werey igboro.
Thunder fire your entire generation
bloody illiterate.
Ogun suck your blood dry
Politics / Re: Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him by 080bjaked(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
Ogun Kee you if you don't release where NTA confirmed it.

Like this same NTA confirmed it?

Spreading more fake news to confirm another fake news.

Sanponna kee your papa. Amadioha rape your mama and sisters. You no go die well.

Politics / Re: Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him by 080bjaked(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2023
obailala:
So many foolish people roaming Nigerian streets.... There were several news reports from several renown Nigeria media houses on the 114% salary increase of political office holders.. Peter OBI was simply reacting to what was reported in the news. But obviously, you cant expect fools to notice that... They wouldn't question the media houses that reported fake news, na only Peter OBI dem know!

Even NTA confirmed it but zombies want to believe it's fake news by Obi.
Business / Re: Naira Drops Slightly To ₦763.17/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by 080bjaked(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
I tell you..I noticed Nairaland was giving the new govt some support early on but thought it was just to help create enabling environment for the govt to win peoples heart and zeal for Nigeria. In all the three major policies of petrol, education and forex, when I post my sceptical stuffs, they ban me with bots and hidethe posts.
Seun is missing it. You can hive support in a careful manner.

Same here. There is an ongoing campaign by Nairaland to suppress people's pain and silence critics of the current administration. Interesting even Buhari didn't have that support during his administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Naira Drops Slightly To ₦763.17/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window by 080bjaked(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Seun is laundering image. Whole 7naira drop nha slightly?
Politics / Re: Fellow Batists, Where We Dey Fill Up With Our Own Free Fuel Abeg?� by 080bjaked(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2023
grin Agbados don dey cry already. Don't worry, you have more tears loading. You don chop? tongue
Politics / Re: Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar by 080bjaked(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2023
yarimo:
Obidient are fraustrated criminals
Just another online begger grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar by 080bjaked(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2023
Lol. Agbados just want to sell this fake player to our camp by all means. Just another failed propaganda.

8 Likes

Crime / Re: Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) by 080bjaked(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2023
Nobody has a legal reason to walk around with $11m cash. Absolutely nobody.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2023
adebowalew:
Rand is available for Naira

If you need rand, contact: +2348063111999 (Whatsapp)

What's the rate abeg?
Travel / Re: FRSC Commander Advocates Sharia Law For Traffic Offences by 080bjaked(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2023
Acidosis:

The fact that some persons had to give a loan some religious coloration (in the name of Sukuk) is the height of national stup!dity.

USA, UK, Israel, China, and banks owned by Christians have been giving our loans for development purposes from time immemorial and no one has viewed any of these loans from the viewpoint of religion or christianity.

Sukuk (AKA sharia bond) can only be tolerated under a fanatical Islamic president.

So US, UK , Israel and co are Christian nations or organisations? Too many dumb people in NG and your name tops the list. Ode lawon tobi e
Travel / Re: FRSC Commander Advocates Sharia Law For Traffic Offences by 080bjaked(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2023
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/frsc-commander-advocates-sharia-law-for-traffic-offences/

We warned these clowns of MuMi tickets and its effect but they were too dumb to understand it. Shame.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2023
Donrolex123:
Good afternoon guys, I'm currently applying for south Africa visa using the vfs evisa platform.

Please how do I make payment?, It's urgent guys
Non naira cards or get someone to make the payment for you.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Jvctour:
Rands available for sale...DM

Rate please?
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Signatory To Campaign Account - Aisha Yesufu Tells Olunloyo by 080bjaked(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
theredaddy:

How am i suppose to even engage you when you don't know pandora is a synoymn for den of thieves.

Why is dangote, michael adenuga , femi otedola & co. not listed in pandora ... don't they have offshores account.

Call a family meeting and ask those that know what pandora papers are about

1. You know Tinubu was also listed in the Pandora papers right?

2. Do you know Pandora papers' accusation of PO is Tax Avoidance which is 100% legal. What is illegal is tax evasion.

Maybe y'all need to actually read the report before quoting it in conversations.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Signatory To Campaign Account - Aisha Yesufu Tells Olunloyo by 080bjaked(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
PO is always 10steps ahead of them

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2023
hunee:

Thank you.

OR Tambo International Airport. Anywhere apartment hotel close. Let say 3-5km

Checkout Isando Airport Inn. It's very close to the airport and you'd get there with an Uber or Bolt of about 80-120 Rands.
It's at Isando which is close to Kempton part and Edenvale when you want to move for permanent accomodations in Jborg.
All the best
Politics / Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by 080bjaked(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/577062-2023-why-tinubu-is-best-choice-for-nigeria-bimbo-akintola.html

Wen, we lost Moji Olaiya, and she wasn’t in the country; he flew her in; he paid for everything. So many actors have received help from him, and he doesn’t know them from anywhere,” she said.

Appreciate him with whatever you want but not with the lives of 200million people.

To those shouting he found talents, most of the so called Talent dey Bihari regime wey don break down Nigeria I abi dem no dey?

Love it, hate it, accept it, loathe it, Obi is your next president

1 Like

Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080bjaked(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
chubbyman:

So tb certificate isn't requested for at the point of entry at the airport,are absolutely sure

It is not required at point of entry but you may keep the soft copy handy
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Blurpy:
They have suspended flights to SA
I believe that has long been reinstated . I'm certain there are flights from LOS to JHB weekly.
Romance / Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by 080bjaked(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

I can't have anything to do with her again. That chapter is already closed. I can't destroy my marriage cus of my ex

Wise man
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
I have 15k Rand's for sale at 45NGN per Rand (slightly negotiable) in case anyone is interested.
Crime / Re: Gafaru Buraimoh: Lagos Police Arrest & Detain Officer Who Shot Man Dead In Ajah by 080bjaked(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
The first sign of transparency is to publish the officer's name . Alas Ben is just trying to manage people. Nothing will come out of the pretend-investigation.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Was Never Denied US Visa – Orji Kalu by 080bjaked(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/tinubu-was-never-denied-us-visa-orji-kalu/

Liars but E no matter,Obi will still be the president whether they like it or not.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by 080bjaked(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
Gerrard59:

C'mon! Let's be honest with ourselves. A bank manager in Nigeria has better life prospects than a UK ware house operative. Besides, that is an apple-to-orange comparison. A better comparison will be a bank manager in Nigeria to a banker in the Wales. That is how you compare two things.

That one is unfair Sir. I worked with a bank in NG and am currently working with an Insurance house in the UK on a work visa and I can tell you for a fact that I've saved more than I saved in 8years in NG in less than a year in the UK. God knows I'm not lying here Sir.
Religion / Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by 080bjaked(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Cutehector:
keep on comparing yourself with people.

I'm not comparing myself Sir. My case is actually not a regular one but I know Nigerians in the UK as Warehouse Operatives who have access to get a car within a year and also own their Terrace house whilst still making savings of atleast 500pounds in a month.
Their children get free education and their lives are insured.
You can't even go hungry unless you are choosy cos you can literally walk into a foodbank and request what you need. No questions asked.
I'm not saying what I watched in a movie, I'm saying what I know 100%
Religion / Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by 080bjaked(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
timesuploaded:
Thunder and ogun fire and kill you. Slave. If you have just 50k in ur account you are a trillion times better than everybody in Canada and America. Canada and America are debt infested shitholes. All their citizens are slave and 2mins away from suicide. You are a brainwashed slave

I actually will not fight you. I just think you don't know what I mean.
I've lived and worked in 3different countries. As a banker (IT Engineer) for 8years in NG as a Cloud Engineer with Critical Skills Visa for 2years in SA and as a Cloud Engineer again with Tier2 work visa in Wales so when I made the assertion, I know 100% what I was saying.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by 080bjaked(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
people with N500,000 naira in their account are better than a lot of people abroad.

This statement is wrong on many levels. Infact as a bank branch mgr with 1m savings, you still aren't better than a warehouse operative in the UK.

7 Likes

Events / Re: The Fake Wedding I Attended Last. Week(my Experience) by 080bjaked(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Sorry o but you shd eat before attending functions. Never hope on such food.

That said abeg how una do Lagos to Ekiti in 2hours?
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2022
iamkingrobert:
Good day NL, quick question, I have been to SA before and have couple of their visas, I will like to know if I can apply for a temporary resident permit from Nigeria. Are they accepting applicant?

It depends on the type of permit. Work permits e.g. CSV, study visas , Business permits etc are all considered TRPs. Most of these can be acquired from outside the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.