Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

0905babatee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0905babatee's Profile / 0905babatee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Autos / Re: Honda Accord 2004 For Sale by 0905babatee(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
how can i contact you on whatsapp?
akinmobola2019:
Lagos
Autos / Re: Honda Accord 2005@1.5m by 0905babatee(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2023
Still available?
Autos / Re: Cleanest Honda Accord 2007 For Sale Today @1.450 Million Last by 0905babatee(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Still available?
Autos / Re: �‍♀️�‍♀️this Is Extremely Clean � Honda Accord , 2003 Model , I Better Pass M by 0905babatee(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2023
Still available?
Autos / Re: Honda Accord 2004 For Sale by 0905babatee(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2023
Location?
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 0905babatee(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Please what do i need to take along for passport collection at lagos VFS?
Travel / Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 0905babatee(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 0905babatee(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 0905babatee(m): 5:13am On Dec 10, 2022
you are right…. My company applied for my lmia.
I meant when using the lmia to apply for my work permit, i did a mistake when inputting the lmia number in an ircc form.
aestake:

Potential foreign employees never participate in the LMIA processing. It is always between the prospective workplaces and Employment and Social Development Canada, ESDC. The idea of LMIA is for government to make sure Canadians and permanent residents do not get past over on jobs. It is a tedious job with conditions with timelines that employers don't see appealing unless only the foreigner can do the important job as no CC and/or CPR can or willing to do. After the company gets that LMIA approval, you can then apply for the closed work visa. Of course company will get you the info and documents.

However, people come here and say they applied for LMIA... shocked
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 0905babatee(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
i have the correct LMIA, i made a mistake with the last digit when filling my lmia number during application
aestake:

Your supposed workplace should get you the LMIA and the correct one too. You cannot apply for LMIA!

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 0905babatee(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hello,
I applied for my LMIA work permit since July,2022.
I got my GCMS notes today and i noticed the LMIA number on my application has an error.

Please how can i fix this? I’ve sent webforms and emailed nairobi office and other, and all i’m getting back is automated replies.
I’ve called IRCC and they referred me back to Nairobi.

For those that has also once made mistake in their application, Please Do i need to submit a fresh application?

I know i’m in the wrong thread but please i need an answer.
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 0905babatee(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hello,
I got my GCMS notes today and i noticed the LMIA number on my application has an error.

Please how can i fix this? I’ve sent webforms and emailed nairobi office and other, and all i’m getting back is automated replies.

For those that has also once made mistake in their application, Please Do i need to submit a fresh application?

I know i’m in the wrong thread but please i need an answer.
Travel / Re: Canada Closed Work Permit by 0905babatee(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hello,

Agriculture / Spent Grain(brewery Waste Needed In Ogun State) by 0905babatee(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
I need spent grain(brewery waste) in ogun state,

Who has any link or who can supply?
Agriculture / Re: I Need Spent Grain. Brewery Waste From Direct Source by 0905babatee(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Are you still in the market? I emailed you, can you drop your WhatsApp number?
OmoIREFIN:

Do you still need it? I can supply you from both Ibadan and Ijebu-Ode breweries.
Agriculture / Re: **fresh Wet Spent Grain( Brewery Waste) Available by 0905babatee(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
I need in Ogun state... how can you be of help?
Agriculture / Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by 0905babatee(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Good day, how much can i get maize and soya now? And which location.

Thanks
Family / Re: TWITTER And Instagram Account For Sell by 0905babatee(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2020
This prudent guy is a scammer, please don’t believe whatever he says
Prudent200:
thanks for your patronage sir
Pets / Re: Advice On Local Recipè For Dog Food by 0905babatee(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
I love this thread..
I currently give my dogs this formula mixed with small rice and chicken neck
Technology Market / Re: Iphone X Available For Sell 155K by 0905babatee(m): 1:12am On Dec 31, 2019
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0905babatee(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Yes
Darvel:
Is singapore Post fast in shipping?.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by 0905babatee(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2019
What position?
nurey:
funny enough I just received an interview invite for the post 3days ago, just checked my mail this night and found it grin

I don't know if I would be going Sha the thing fit clash with my contract job in another region.
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0905babatee(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Yanwen or singapore post
Mrford:
Which one should I choose based on your experience since they are of the same price?
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0905babatee(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Singapore and Yanwen is faster compared to china post and aliexpress standard, according to my experience though
acorntree:

I think the problem is from most sellers on aliexpress. Im a shopper on aliexpress with over 3 yrs experience. what I observed is this , some sellers on the platform are crook, fraudster, when you order for an item, they generate fake tracking with the intent of defrauding you using aliexpress. so they think you don't know how the system work. Thinking once you waited for some months you will forget the order. So when buying on aliexpress only buy from sellers with large no of orders with many reviews by previous buyers. Else you will have to wait for 2 months b4 you open dispute and your money refunded. Though some post office officials are crook but not in all cases will your order be stollen.

Also some orders shipped through China post will take months b4 you received. I've bought an item through aliexpress shipped thru China post (free shipping), and after waiting for 60days received nothing, opened dispute and my money refunded only to be called by the post office after 4 months that I've a package. I've experienced this twice. In august, I order for 5 items on aliexpress, 2 arrived in less than 3wks the remaining yet to arrive uptill now, shipping is through aliexpress standard shipping and China registered post. though my money has been refunded. All ordered item are not phone they are electronic components which I know are not useful for any post office officials. three wks ago I ordered for 4g WiFi and received it within just 9 days(Singapore post) .

in summary the problem is always from the sellers and shipping method used.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by 0905babatee(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2019
E tire me oo
Celebrities / Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by 0905babatee(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Lol dodo leleyi
EXLOVER:
The bad thing about weed, it will make you happy and you will think you are always making sense, but in reality you are actually doing everything wrong and mad.

I remember the first time i ate a jollof rice prepared with weed while in school, I went to take my bath and while coming out of the bathroom, my mind said i shouldn't tie towel cause it was too heavy, and i actually came out of the bathroom naked, if you dey take weed you know how weed dey make you preek hard abi? Gosh, I became a laughing stock that period, but after seeing my preek three of my neighbors were dieing to fvck me, but to were lucky to have me.
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 0905babatee(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Yanwen is very fast at delivery compared to china post, even china post registered paid shipping sef is still slow than yanwen... please whoever know about the best cheap/free shipping carrier on aliexpress should advice cos china post is currently giving me headache not once not twice

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.