Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,455 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

0key's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0key's Profile / 0key's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Music/Radio / Re: P-square Vs. D'banj by 0key: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
IMO, psquare are better in almost every aspect.
Stage perfomance: psquare win.
Number of Youtube views: psquare win.
Number of hit songs: psquare win.
Lyrics and composition: psquare.
Awards: Dbanj.
Concerts: psquare.
Wealth: psquare.
Charisma:
dbanj

p square are still waxing strong while dbanj appears to b slowing down.
Entertainment / Re: Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? by 0key: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
when u watch alingo dance and azonto dance very well, u will definitely know that they are not d same. Twisting of legs is seen in western dance as there is in both alingo and azonto too.
2ndly, people who know how to dance azonto find it difficult to dance alingo cos the steps are new to them. Alingo dance involves moving one leg in scissors form, bending down, arms crossover and flapping of arms in a rapid motion. This is not azonto movt.
Entertainment / Re: Which Of This Is Nigerian Dance Of The Year? by 0key: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
Even though Alingo is new, i think it's a creative fusion of afro dance and western dance. It is energetic and interesting but requires special skills to learn it. Alingo, in my opinion, is d best. Etighi and Azonto are good.
Entertainment / Re: Top Ten Nigerian Hit Songs In 2012. by 0key: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
as for me
1. Alingo psquare
2. beautiful onyinye psquare
3. kukere inyanya
4. like to party burna
5. chop my money psquare
6. Aboki ~ Ice prince
7. Anamachikwanu~ illbliss
8. Oyi~ Flavour
9. Tony Montana ~ Naeto c
10. Damiduro~ Davido
Autos / Re: Very Clean 6months Used 2001 Camry For Urgent Sale- 750k by 0key: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
Send picture to thodanok@yahoo.co.uk
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 0key: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2012
It's time i exercised my right as nwa afo igbo. My votes go to

Odumchi - Eze
Policewoman - Ezenwanyi

Udo diri unu.
Politics / Re: A Nigerian Sets New Academic Record In The U.S. by 0key: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2012
That's nice
Culture / Re: An Encyclopedia Of Animals In Igbo Language by 0key: 9:03pm On May 19, 2012
tortoise~ mbe
owl~ ikwiikwi
hog~ ezhi ohia
wall gecko~ ariga
He-goat~ mkpi
locust~ igurube
stock fish~ okporoko
peacock~ torotoro
Culture / Re: An Encyclopedia Of Animals In Igbo Language by 0key: 6:48am On May 19, 2012
fly~ ijiji
snake~ agwo
snail~ eju or ejula
ant~ agbisi or ndanda
pig~ ezhi
scorpion~ akpi
python~ eke
monkey~ enwe
fish~ azu
horse~ inyinya
?hyena~ edi abali
hipopotamus~ enyi mmiri
dove~ nduru
Health / Re: Federal Doctors In Lagos Begin Solidarity Strike For Sacked Colleagues by 0key: 11:28am On May 18, 2012
The LASG should b held responsible for d ongoing crisis. D strike would have been avoided had it been d LASG implemented d agreement they reached with d doctors abt 2 years ago. It goes to show that d govt does not care for d masses.

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Albums You Bought More Than Once(nigerian Artistes Only) by 0key: 1:02pm On May 17, 2012
p square all d way. The best Nigerian musicians.
Politics / Re: Biafra Minus Niger Delta by 0key: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2012
Alh harem(manny), are Urhobo people part of Delta Igbo?
Music/Radio / Re: [Official Video] P-square - Chop My Money Remix feat. Akon & May D by 0key: 3:29am On Feb 24, 2012
nice song and video
Health / Re: Must A Chief Medical Director or Health Minister Be A Doctor? by 0key: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2011
Over time, doctors have been accused by paramedics of not moving the health sector forward. The truth is no sector in nigeria is moving forward cos of corruption and bad government. So, d problem of health sector is not caused by doctors but the national disease of corrupt government which equally affects other sectors such as education, agriculture etc.
Secondly, paramedics are supposed to support doctors in health care delivery, and not to b rubbing shoulders with them. The head of d medical team is d doctor. The obvious reason is he co-ordinates other health professionals to achieve the best care for patients. Doctors are also vast in the knowledge of drugs(via pharmacology), lab medicine and human psychology.
The roles of cmd comprise of admnistrative and medical matters. So the position should be headed consultant doctors who have headed their departments with good track records.

2 Likes

Culture / Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by 0key: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2011
@agbotaen, to start with ur name, u initialy created the impression u were an indigene of agbor but when u discovered that many writers were using owa-nri connection to drive home their points, u then declared to be an owa man. U are a stranger.

Secondly, u are not more 'anioma' than i am. Are u amazed? Initialy u were painting the picture of ika igbos originatng from bini by exalting only bini traits but now, from ur last write-up, u agreed on igbo origin of ika people. That shows some progress has been made in reforming ur mentality.

Bini people refer us as ovieigbo because they know our history very well as igbos. There were able to place us under their empire and imposed their leadership on us which we adopted.

From ur write-up, u said when conditions are critical, 'ika people' wil disappoint igbos. This alone explains a lot about. U are anticipatng d downfal of igbo people so that u wil make jest of them. Only a sadist will think that way. Igbo nation is already blessed of God. No real ika man wil think like u.
I can say with confidence u are a stranger. ANIOMA BELONGS TO SOUTH EAST.ng only bini traits but now, from ur last write-up, u agreed on igbo origin of ika people. That shows some progress has been made in reforming ur mentality.

Bini people refer us as ovieigbo because they know our history very well as igbos. There were able to place us under their empire and imposed their leadership on us which we adopted.

From ur write-up, u said when conditions are critical, 'ika people' wil disappoint igbos. This alone explains a lot about. U are anticipatng d downfal of igbo people so that u wil make jest of them. Only a sadist will think that way. Igbo nation is already blessed of God. No real ika man wil think like u.
I can say with confidence u are a stranger. ANIOMA BELONGS TO SOUTH EAST.
Culture / Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by 0key: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2011
@agbotaen, u claim to know d history of ikaland but ur arguement lacks merit. No matter how long ur write-up is, u can't twist and rewrite history of owa people and other IKA IGBO groups.

From ur standpoint, i can confidently say u are either a migrant from benin who has adopted owa as ur home or u are an ika man in disguise with an intention of dividng igboland.

It's a generally accepted fact that Ute okpu, and owa originated from Nri. This view is VERY POPULAR in owaland and this view can NEVER be corrupted by long aimless write-up tainted with bias and unfounded hatred for igbos.

It's not a thing of surprise that the ika igbos adopted the political structure of binis for 2 reasons. 1. Ikaland came under bini empire and that changed the political system of ikaigbos. 2. Ikaland shares boundary with edo. Hence, exchange of ideas and culture is possible.

There are two questions u need to answer: 1.Bini people call ika people ovieigbo-sons of igbo. Why is it so? 2. How come ika people speak a dialect of igbo and engage in some igbo traditions despite there is no history of dormination by any igbo group?
Agbotaem u are stranger in igboland. When anioma state is created, it will go to SE. Those that do not want can leave igboland n go to edo state or kogi state where they belong.
Culture / Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by 0key: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
@Agbotaen, from what u've written so far, u've not made any sound analysis. U are a bit bias, maybe ur grandparents came from benin and settled among accomodating igbo occupants of ikaland.

During my stay in agbor for one year, i found out that ika people are igbos culturaly and linguisticaly. They speak a dialect of igbo, bear igbo names, observe igbo traditions like new yam festival, give kolanut its respect in their meetings and so much more. Due to boundary factor and benin empire era, they might have acquired few things from benin but that did not change their identity. This is also seen btw nsukka igbo and igala, aro igbo and ibibio, ahoada igbo and ijaw.

It's a widespread fact n belief among owa people that they migrated from nri. It's like u are d only voice sayng contrary.

Finaly, there was nothing like igbo empire. Igbo groups were republicans b/4 d coming of whitemen. So, nobody wil say say ika igbo were dorminated by other igbo groups and then they started speakng igbo dialect. In fact, dey had more contact with edo people than other igbo groups during bini empire and yet they preserved d igbo language and culture. Ika language is igboid and not edoid. The good people of ika, i salute u all.
Culture / Re: Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. by 0key: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2011
@negro. Why are u so much afraid of ndigbo that u want to cause division in their midst? What benefit are u going to achieve by doing so?
Watch urself cos whatever u sow, u'll reap it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.